JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Idol Formerly Known As LADYBABY - ONIGIRIKKU RIVAIVA

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 768965 times)

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #4060 on: September 28, 2008, 04:44:05 PM »
The 'good old days' for me started when I got it from JPM's download area: files posted on yousendit (and some other sited for 'files to big to eMail') had a limit of 25 downloads per file and you had to re-up to give others the possibility to download... and the days before I got torrents.

Time to go actually watch this.

I started watching Hello! Morning from the 2002.10.06 episode which I found on a newsgroup and I downloaded it not really knowing what it was but it was one of the things that really got me into H!P.  I carried on downloading it from the newsgroup for a few weeks until one week the uploader was late uploading so I discovered the old m~m chatroom (on efnet I think) where episodes could be got from fservs. (anyone remember Akbar_the_clone? His fserv was the best out of all of them.)  Then not long after that torrents took off.

A shame they haven't replaced it with anything.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #4061 on: September 28, 2008, 06:58:13 PM »
I feel that was a pretty satisfactory last episode. I think I liked Gaki, Reina and Jun Jun's the best. They were pretty cute! But Ai-chan, Aika and Lin Lin's was pretty cool too. Their group hug at the end was so adorable!! Sayu, Eri and Koha's was the hardest and was obviously the most rewarding.
But I really really wish that they showed the entire challenge completed at the end.

Bye Bye Haromoni@~ It was fun! :heart:

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4062 on: September 28, 2008, 07:14:32 PM »
The 'good old days' for me started when I got it from JPM's download area: files posted on yousendit (and some other sited for 'files to big to eMail') had a limit of 25 downloads per file and you had to re-up to give others the possibility to download... and the days before I got torrents.

Time to go actually watch this.

I started watching Hello! Morning from the 2002.10.06 episode which I found on a newsgroup and I downloaded it not really knowing what it was but it was one of the things that really got me into H!P.  I carried on downloading it from the newsgroup for a few weeks until one week the uploader was late uploading so I discovered the old m~m chatroom (on efnet I think) where episodes could be got from fservs. (anyone remember Akbar_the_clone? His fserv was the best out of all of them.)  Then not long after that torrents took off.

A shame they haven't replaced it with anything.

I remember fservs! I remember queuing a bunch of files only to have the user log off, lol. The M~M chan pretty much schooled me on everything I know about torrents and fservs. I remember one day frothybev -anyone remember him?- said to me, "you still use fservs? we just use bittorrent now"... and the rest is history!

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4063 on: September 29, 2008, 11:56:57 PM »
TV ratings for the last ep:

*1.3% 12:25~12:49 テレビ東京「ハロモニ@・最終回」
瞬間最高視聴率=2.0%(12:43、12:44、12:45)
瞬間2位視聴率=1.7%(12:42)
瞬間3位視聴率=1.3%(12:35、12:36、12:39、12:40、12:41、12:46、12:47、12:48)

Compare with the 10 best rated episodes of Hello! Morning:

6.6% 2001/09/09 王女様(王女:保田圭)を救え
6.3% 2002/01/27 ハロモニ。愛の穴
6.2% 2001/03/11 ミニモニ。チャレモニ。どっちも負けるなぴょん
5.8% 2002/03/03 ハロープロジェクト2002~今年もすごいぞ~ライブSP
5.8% 2002/04/21 ハロモニ。お花見ウルトラクイズ
5.6% 2001/02/18 炎のリベンジマッチ ミニモニ。Vsチャレモニ。
5.6% 2001/06/10 裕ちゃんの大人になるわボヨヨンボヨヨン(角田信朗)
5.5% 2001/01/21 ミニモニ。デビュー記念 ミニモニ。SP
5.5% 2002/03/17 放送100回記念SP メンバー別総集編
5.5% 2002/07/21 ハロモニ。写すんです!!

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4064 on: September 30, 2008, 10:30:42 AM »
It's a shame that they had to end it after 9 years or so.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #4065 on: September 30, 2008, 02:21:27 PM »
Just watched the last episode.  :mon whine: T_T so sad that it's ending....

*enters nostalgia mode*
it was H!M that gave me my first glimpse of MM. I remember the very first episode I watched was the H!M english academy. after that I got hooked by some of their PV and never stopped watching MM since!

I used to get H!M from my friends, then from DJ waffles... and then I learned about torrents. the few months when I watched almost 2 year's worth of subbed H!M was a very, very fun time, and it helped me learn a lot about the girls, their personalities, etc.

and then although nearing the end of 2006 it got a bit boring, and especially bad when it changed to HM@ in 2007, it remained to be my weekly fix of Momusu. and in every episode I could at least find one moment that make the rest of the show bearable.

that's why, now that it's ending, I'm seriously sad. It didn't really hit me until the end, when they popped the balloon and said "bye bye"...

I just really really hope they will come up with something. something new, and fresh and interesting. cause the girls deserve it. they really do
*finished nostalgia mode*

Anyways.... good bye H!M and HM@!!!! thanks for all the fun time.  :byebye:

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #4066 on: October 01, 2008, 01:17:56 AM »
i remember watching the first episode of H!M..Kaori's grad episode in '05
my first full episode-New Year's special in '03

pretty much, I collected almost every episode i could get my hands on(and trying to watch them all), missing only last half of '06 and '07 plus the first half of HM@ '07

i'm really gonna miss d/l'ing it every sunday

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #4067 on: October 03, 2008, 01:19:17 PM »
wow today's ep made me love Eri x 316 times more

she's so encouraging to everyone and tries so hard
the koha snuggle, Kameshige hugging, and tears...it was just so heart warming

it was really a really great ending for the show

I KNOW! Eri really made you wanna reach into the monitor and hug her. She was so sweet and yet so fragile. Uhhh should I have not used 'fragile'? But I couldn't think of a better word XD

I :heart: Risa but my fave trio this time was definitely the KameShige with Koharu group. Sayu was so funny all those times she trudged up those steps :lol: I don't know what she said but I'm pretty sure one of it had to be along the lines of "why am I the one having to go up all these stairs." The 2nd golden moment was when she tore off most of the wrapping on her boxes and only carried one box near the end :D

When KameShige ran to each other and hugged on completion of the super tedious task, it was really sweet and I went "all shucks...*sniff*" :cry: Though I had to laugh when I noticed how Eri's face was kinda pressed up against Sayumi's boobs :P Poor Koharu-chan was so left out. That girl needs a friend.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4068 on: October 05, 2008, 06:24:44 PM »
1st week with no H!M to download anymore after all these years.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Tsujin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4069 on: October 05, 2008, 06:50:35 PM »
first sunday that i don't wake up seeking H!M.... soo sad  :cry:

avatar thanks to THE GREAT MIICHAN :heart: :heart:
Listen my Jmusic Podcast in Spanish JBOX
Member of the Shige Alliance
y como dice Shurastriker: Se habla español!!!  XD

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #4070 on: October 06, 2008, 10:21:12 AM »
^+1 from me... sad :(

on a brighter note, I'm now rewatching some of my old favorite H!M episodes... so that brings a smile to my face.

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #4071 on: October 13, 2008, 10:53:19 PM »
Okay, so I finally watched the finale of HM@ (waited for H!F's subbed version). As has likely been stated here before by others, very touching as we see the girls get all emotional when they completed their respective tasks (wanted to just reach out and hold Eri when she broke down at the end of her group's)

Oh, and Junjun's butt was awesome in how Risa kept hitting it with the noodles. XD  The "ahh" sound effect was cute, but then H!F added a little graphic with made it priceless! :inlove:

EDIT:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 10:58:38 PM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #4072 on: October 14, 2008, 01:16:52 PM »
^ Lol, I waited for the subs too... so glad I finally got to watch, I teared up with Eri and cried when the balloons were popped... Thank god there is Yorosen but it's still hella sad being the end of an era essentially :cry:

So many sweet moments in the final ep too, like the victory hug for Ai-chan's, Eri's beautiful speech and the Reina/Risa cuddle was cute too... And how could I forget Sayu's weirdness :heart:

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #4073 on: October 15, 2008, 01:47:02 AM »
The latest HM@ is subbed by Hello!Fansubs, and are distributed via torrent on the H!O tracker:
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker
just search for "Haromoni" and check the "only subtitled" box.

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4074 on: December 13, 2008, 07:25:04 AM »
is there any english softsubs for Hello! Morning 2006-09-03 #325 and up?

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Idol Formerly Known As LADYBABY - ONIGIRIKKU RIVAIVA