JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - Highs And Lows

Author Topic: When Puppy Meets Puppet (WMatsui, MaYuki & others - genderbender) 27/12/2015  (Read 70986 times)

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
I see, you two are friends who do not recognize each other
sorry if I was too out of it, but I'm just trying to make shinigamielf not revenge on you
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
U're being so serious here, Ray-san. :P
Don't get it wrong, but it's not like Shinigamielf-san is literally going to revenge or something. I was the one who stated about this revenge thing before. T_T
And that was supposed to be a joke. :sweatdrop:
So... Sorry??
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
@ niineechan: you're right, maybe because I'm the one who is too serious  :depressed:
@ ChrunchyCream:  i'm sorry  :kneelbow:
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Eh  ?,It's fine anyway

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
hft...
I'm starting to miss u, Shin-san.. :( :cry:
Are u being alright there?  :?
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
I'm fine and I'll try to update
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Yokatta.. :cathappy:
I'm not demanding an update tho. :smhid U're still in recovering condition...
Just wondering how and where u've been... That's all  ;)
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
LOL,she's trying to walk with a crutch tho  :rofl:,and It's so damn Funny  :cow:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Hadeuh.....   :doh:
U r such a teaser Cream-san!  :sweatdrop:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Trolling her is my hobby  :grin: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :deco:

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
Re: When Puppy Meets Puppet (Wmatsui,MaYuki,etc) (genderbender) Chap 9 I'M BACK~
« Reply #311 on: December 27, 2015, 04:50:35 PM »
Chapter 9

Sai's POV

"What are you doing on the lawn? You are aware of the rules, are you not?" I said looking at the peculiar styled younger student before me on the lawn in the center of the campus. He looked up at me from his notebook. He immediately ignored me and went back to what he was doing.

"Are you aware who I am? You wore the cloak, so you should be aware." I spoke to him again.

"You the fucking prefect, I know already now leave me alone, I'm writing a new song." He said giving me a glare.

"Having trouble controlling your own kids eh,french bread?" I heard a annoyingly familiar voice pipe up from behind me.

"Not usually, but this new face here seems to dislike authority,puppy." I sighed turning back to the playboy prefect of the Scarlet Fox dormitory. He chuckled.

"I won't lie; I've faced ones like this before,and aren’t we the new faces ourself ?." Jun said, looking at the Violet Wolf student sitting on the ground trying his hardest to avoid us. "Although with the qualities Purple House students normally have, I'm surprised you don't have these problems more often."

"I don't normally have these problems, the students of purple house… despite their eccentricities are normally rather well behaved." I said. I looked at the student before me. "It seems there is a black sheep even among black sheep."

He looks at me. "You aren't very much one to talk, you're one of the most recognizable people I've ever met."

"Is that the best this rebellious spawn can think of as an insult? Now please remove yourself from the lawn, once you are off it I don't care what you do,I don’t like giving detentions like the old prefect" I said and sighed He glared at me but gathered his things and stood. He walked to the edge of the law and sat again, no longer on the grass.

Jun and I then left the lawn.

"We should get to the Gazebo now then." Jun said. "We shouldn't be late now."

Gazebo

"So who was this misbehaver you encountered then,Sai" Mayuyu asked me. I shrugged as I slumped on my chair

"I did not ask his name, although I'm sure I'll have to deal with him again, so I could simply ask then. Or I could ask the warden." I said. "It doesn't concern me too much, I'm sure he's a 1st or 2nd year though, he's a relatively new face to me."

"Students don't normally appear halfway through their education so I suppose that assumption is correct." Mayu said. I sipped from my mysterious drink after blowing through the straw to create bubbles.

"Have you chosen your fag yet,Jun?" I spoke up looking at Jun as I take my guitar and began to play it,I couldn't quite get the student from before out of my head. It did spice up a rather boring day of mine, although I'd rather not have confrontations to do so.

"I was thinking about that boy from the Azuma family, he's one of the younger children though; too bad for him though, he probably isn't in line to inherit much of anything." Jun chattered on,it’s not like him to speak smart like this...

"You mean Azuma Rion ? He doesn't have much potential in sports,I think” Yuu grinned showing his dimples

"That's why he's in the Red House and not the Green House." Jun said laughing.

"It's been difficult to choose a fag." Mayu poke up from his book. "Most of the underclassmen are rather boring".
"Yes, I was speaking with an underclassman, the one I'm thinking of making my fag,he's the only one I think that's worth it" Yuu said.

"It is against the rules to speak badly of other people,and how many times must I remind you?" Mayu stated.

"We are in the gazebo; we're the only ones that come here! You can lighten up." Jun says. "Isn't that right,Sai,Yuu?"

"I should really choose a fag soon…" I mumbled.

"Who have tasks overwhelming you now?" Yuu stated simply

"I have menial chores piling up on me…" I grumbled. "The new dormitory warden isn't particularly helpful either; he goes missing after he's done teaching so a lot of students are coming to me for study help."

"The new warden has put me in the same situation in the Red House too; perhaps they are off drinking together? Our dormitory warden always seems rather tired returning to the dorm in the late night. However, he's rather perky throughout the day." Jun said.

"It's rather peculiar for two dormitory wardens to vanish. Haven't students been doing the same?" Mayu asks. I felt his gaze burn into me.

"Most were from the Purple House, so most people just assumed that those students were dropping out. But lately, I've been informed that everyone loses contact with them. It's gotten some of my students rather panicked and rumors have gone flying." Mayu said.

"I have noticed as well." Yuu says sipping his tea. "Most of the students to have vanished are from the Red and Purple Houses, yet you two are the most calm about the matter."

I looked up and saw the strain in Jun's eyes.

"The two of you have failed to read into this conversation, haven't you? Neither of you question how Jun is aware that the new dormitory warden, returns home every night late in a tired and possibly drunken stupor. You've been searching around for the cause haven't you? Jun." I said. Jun looked at me with wide eyes and sighed.

"I have, you've caught me red handed Sai,Rena’s been scolding me about I’ve gone most of the night hours” He said. "I have been searching the school and the Red House for anything suspicious. It can't be a mere coincidence that a student decides to drop out and then simply vanishes."

"I hadn't thought of doing much investigation due to how busy I've been, but I've kept ears open to the rumors and noted who has disappeared and the dates when their friends had stopped seeing them. Friends of the vanished also seem to recall the student behaving peculiarly before finally vanishing." I said. I gave Mayu a look.

"As Mayu said, due to how often Purple House students drop out, I hadn't given the events much thought until I heard of it happening in Red House too." I said before returning to my guitar

"Despite your complaints you are a rather devoted prefect after all,Sai” Jun said, smiling at me.

"Dedication is a strong point in a man." Yuu commented.

"This organized, attentive behavior is something I expected of you Sai You're always in your own world it seemed." Mayu commented.

I left my classes to attend my afternoon break before the required cricket game; a dreaded period of time for the rather antisocial Purple House, and often the non-sporty Blue House as well. I looked over and spotted several purple house students gathered in a circle, all suspiciously quiet. I immediately changed direction and moved straight for the crowd. I looked over shoulders of underclassmen at the sight they all gathered around.

It was that boy again, playing a violin beautifully with a smile on his face. I didn't see him as the type. I truthfully thought I'd have to break up a fight. He stopped his beautiful playing gave a gentle bow. Such a dramatic appearance on someone so graceful, the crowd burst it applause. I felt the need to applaud him as well.

"That was wonderful. It seems we had gotten off on the wrong foot the last time we met." I said walking up to the Mohawk-toting underclassman. The students around me murmured, as my reputation and popularity unfortunately precedes me. The underclassmen often get excited and star struck in the presence of the P8.

"Oh you, oh glorious purple prefect." The boy said sarcastically.

"There had to have been a reason for you to be in the purple house after all, other than to disobey the rules." I retorted. He looked at me after returning his violin to the case.

"You're the only person to easily approach me." He said.

"Hmm? What exactly does that mean?" I asked curiously.

"Even though I have these gifts of music, my over competitive side seems to scare people away. Once I stop playing, everyone scatters away like their running away from me." He says.

"Well, your choice of appearance may have an effect on that, a white Mohawk with nearly shaved side; piercings and eyeliner make people judge you before they know you." I said, smirking. He sighs and stares off straight ahead.

"We have yet to introduce ourselves." I said breaking the silence. He looks at me flushed, frantically apologizing for staring off into space.

"As you are already aware I am the prefect of Violet Wolf,Yamamoto Sai" I said.

"Kei" He said.

"You do not have a surname?" I asked. He shook his head.

"My father's ashamed of me and won't let me use it anymore. He doesn't want to have what he calls a sinful rebellious son." Kei said looking up at the sky. "So he legally took the surname away, and I don't have one anymore. My mother's family doesn't want me either."

"That is tragic. You'll be able to make one for yourself then." I said matter-of-factly. He looked at me with a confused look. I looked back at him.

"Why don't you just make yourself a new surname then?" I said. He shook his head.

"It's nice just being Kei." He said. "People judge you on that surname you've been stuck with, so why be the family when you can just be you?"

"Sometimes it's nice to be a part of a family. You always have to remember you're better off than others out there." I said, looking at the sky with him.

"I was abandoned by my family, what could be worse than that?" Kei said, nearly shouting with emotion in his voice.

"There's that Matsui girl,used as a puppet”

"I've never heard of her “ Kei said, crossing his arms
"There are people worse off; I could always make amends with my family, although I doubt it could ever happen."

"You never know, well you must have somewhere you'd like to go then? It is the afternoon break." I said with something of a smile. It feels peculiar to smile, I don't do it often.

"Not really." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"Then accompany me to the Swan Gazebo, as my fag." I said. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"I didn't think anyone would choose me as their fag, let alone the prefect." He said surprised.

"You're a likeable person, and you keep everything interesting when you're around. I do need help with my tasks, and you seem capable enough as well. Why wouldn't anyone want a diamond in the rough anyway?" I said. He looked at me with a slight tint of red in his face before nodding vigorously.

"I-I accept! I'll be your fag…" He said. I pulled the fake purple dahlia from my cloak sleeve and offered it for him to wear in his cloak pocket above the Violet Wolf crest. He humbly took it and wore it.

"Now you will be accompanying me to the Gazebo, unless you'd rather wait until next time?" I said, giving him what I assumed to be a reassuring smile. He looked at me and shook his head.

"I'm going with you."

"I wouldn't have taken you seriously if you'd said no anyway."

okay...,I know some of u guys want to kill me because I havent updated nearly for a year...,I know...,and I'm back wih a super  short and boring chapter....,forgive me....,if there's some wird and unknown names I wrote there I'm sorry since I made this chapter according to an anime so I made this chap while thinking about it,and so...,fredbacks please I really appreciate them,ciao~
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
Re: When Puppy Meets Puppet (Wmatsui,MaYuki,etc) (genderbender) Chap 9 I'M BACK~
« Reply #312 on: December 27, 2015, 06:30:35 PM »
I won't kill you because i want to read your fic :")
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #313 on: December 27, 2015, 07:16:36 PM »
Okaeri~ :D
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Waiting for an update Author-san :cow:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Hey, wait. I didn't know that u updated this... :depressed:
And yea, you took ur time. But well, that's Ok. Everyone has business. ;)

This Azuma... I want to know him more. I want Rion! Hehe.

No matter how long you took your time, still, thank u 4 updating.. And I hope you'll update again, and I want WMatsui n Mayuki scene. Hee. Ugh. Forgive me for demanding so much but hey, you know... :banghead:

Just.. Keep going.. I'll look forward for the next chap.. :twothumbs:

Later, Elf~~ :cow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - Highs And Lows