JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense

Author Topic: [7/11] Alo-Hello! 2 Morning Musume DVD (postponed)  (Read 39251 times)

Offline Risastar

• Member+
Re: [7/11] Alo-Hello! 2 Morning Musume DVD (postponed)
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2007, 12:37:01 AM »
Awww :heart: Leader and subleader  :wub:
Fany Power<3

Offline ichijoujirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2007, 02:57:39 AM »
Man, I am so excited to see Yossi in a proper bikini finally. :D
All the screenshots reminded me to get off my butt and order this!~  :heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2007, 03:02:29 AM »
If anyone cared to know, the ISO is up at H!T (man those wotas are fast :lol:).

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2007, 04:07:52 AM »
Ok, finally watched the Alo-Hello DVD and I'm DONE!

The fun bits were only like in the first 10-15 minutes or so. They were basically at the pool goofinng around. Then they got split into teams. I forget the team names, but it was Ai/Mittsi, Yossi/Risa, Sayu/Reina, and Eri/Koharu. Miki was like their helper. Basically, they had to get from their start point to the place where Miki is in Ala Moana I think. There's a bunch of stuff like buying souveniers, pictures at the beach, random pervs staring at them, and a BUNCH of eating. I think the funniest group was the Yossi/Risa group. XD I won't spoil, but Yossi and claw games.. XD. So once the groups got to the house (One group got there LATE), they looked at the pictures they took, then when the last group got there and saw their pics, A BIG ASS CAKE came in. It said Morning Musume in Hawaii 2007. Then it's the end. The sad and touching thing was that Sono Deai no Tame ni played as the last song for the slideshow of the trip. T_T. Overall, good DVD, gets KINDA boring at points but fairly interesting. It needed more bikinis though...

EDIT: Oh ya! Miki does some interesting things too! Basically she does nothing except sit on the couch, play with a cute-ass puppy, and jump on a trampouline! But she doesn't get edited out! Like I said, she helps them out and I guess talls them where to go while making fun of them for messing up.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 04:10:15 AM by Koolmon93 »

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2007, 05:09:29 AM »
(ouch shipping 1.3 times item price)
Yes, I know, but what can you do? I want it quickly, so I choose DHL Express, from Japan to Venezuela, 3 to 4 days that's good  :P
So, my wishlist entry changed from 'not available' to 'pre-order' e.g. I pressed that button :)
(Add I get DHL express by default these days)

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2007, 08:17:20 AM »
MORNING MUSUME IN... HAWAII!!!!

I was so pumped up to see this I burned the ISO right away (DVD's on the way by mail mochiron) and popped it into my DVD player!
Love the start... it was a nice way to start off...

Immediately once I saw something that could serve as a landmark I paused and I asked my mom if she knew where that was. As a result my mom watched almost the whole thing with me! It was fun though I did spend a lot of time having to tell her which group was which (not using names but mostly based on where they started for day 2).

My mom and I had a fun time, since she knows here better than I do she was constantly inquisitive of where they are now and would exclaim when she knew and laugh at the funny points.She kept questioning how they spent so much time around random places but they didn't run into japanese people hehe. She really enjoyed seeing Reina and Sayu being silly and was surprised by the fact that Ai and Aika are so far apart in age. My mom doesn't know much japanese but yet she got a good vibe off it all and understood some of the better parts including the fact that yossie doesn't listen much ^^.

This was one of the funniest ones I've seen I think, because instead of having them do activities in random order it was almost like a scavenger hunt for them to get home adventure! It keep me involved the entire time, not only wondering if they were going the right way but if they were gonna end up doing something silly next!

I really hope they come to hawaii again soon, as it seems like joyous occasions!

Eri and Koharu were funny and energetic (still love Koharu's "Basu Kamon!")
Reina and Sayu were adorable, really love how much fun they have when they are doing things (I don't want to spoil things either but its adorable and funny)
Risa and Yossie were also funny because they seem to be working out like a comedy duo half the time, yossie being the sillier of the two....lol
Ai and Aika were really cute! The whole time they seemed rather curious about things and were so grateful when they found out they were on track.
Miki...well what can I say about her? She was great being perfectly herself with her attitude and joking commentary. Getting to spend time at the house with pool and dino puppy. I really love how she greats them too, always so cute!

The only thing I didn't like is how close they were and how i missed them... Diamond Head? Ala Moana!? Soooo Close and yet I missed them... ya know.

But I love love love it!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2007, 10:35:30 AM »
I can't wait XD *waiting in front of the mailbox like an idiot*

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2007, 05:57:22 PM »
Boy, these two were easily amused by that compass. The rest of the people on the bus must've thought they were on drugs.

And it was cool how they were able to meet Russia's president Putin. lol

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2007, 06:21:26 PM »
^Ya, they fucking cracked up when it stuck to the wall. I was like "WTF?!"

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline ggliff

• Jump! Jump! Let's take off!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2007, 06:59:46 PM »
Loved it, especially the first bit messing in the pool and water park. Sayu was so scared of the big slide lol.

Was interesting watching everyone getting around, they did well with their English, especially Yossi. but Yossi DID seem pretty tired, late night on the dry maternities I think :D koharu cracked me up trying to call a bus on the phone when speaking to a recorded message lol, also dancing with Eri at the bus stop in front of weird blokes in hats :D And Reina REALLY didn't fancy walking up that hill lol

But yes, just how funny is sticking a compass to the window, are we missing something here?

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2007, 07:23:56 PM »
I was surprised at how good Ai's English was. It seemed like she decided everything for her team. I don't remember if Aika did anything. Also, when Sayumi and Reina were waiting at the last bus stop, those guys in the background looked creepy.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2007, 09:32:13 PM »
OH YA Koharu on the phone with the bus company machine was hilarious! she thought she could speak to a person but got the machine and went on to try to get the thing to respond by saying "bus" over and over

The compass thing was hilarious, cause it was so unexpected, like you saw the compass at the beginning when they were in the car and they just looked at it for awhile, but it wasn't till they were on the bus that they tried to figure out why the compass had that stand to it... and then hey wait... window! LOL, all that time probably wondering why it had a stand and poop it sticks to the window...lol. I guess its something that you get the giggles for after being out for so long, they were probably wondering about it for awhile since the two of them had to wait for the bus for so long in comparison.

Yossie was funny because she kept sleeping, though some of it seemed to be her trying to be funny, cause she'd just sit there with her eyes closed and then kinda gyah! Risa with her sudden surprise attack...lol.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2007, 02:33:36 PM »
man and also seeing Sayu & Reina and Diamond head. remember when she said she saw them there invisname  XD
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2007, 09:22:03 PM »
I know! that was the only vexing part of the alo-hello 2, is that my friend had seen them passing by diamond head, and I missed a chance to jump into someone's car and drive down there! ><

To think they were right under our noses!!
But still its recharging to see them here! I wish they'd come here more often rather than every 3 years or so... come back next year!!! Alo-hello for all!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2007, 10:21:29 PM »
I know! that was the only vexing part of the alo-hello 2, is that my friend had seen them passing by diamond head, and I missed a chance to jump into someone's car and drive down there! ><

To think they were right under our noses!!
But still its recharging to see them here! I wish they'd come here more often rather than every 3 years or so... come back next year!!! Alo-hello for all!

yeah hehe, I was man I rememeber when your firned mentioned that part. And wow it was one of your favorites to there with Reina *Sayumi*.

I wish too that it was not every 3 years  :cry:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2007, 01:16:01 AM »
Gahh, so envious that you all watched it.

H!O Tracker was pushing two to three weeks of waiting for the download to be finished (I have a high ratio too >_>) So I pretty much gave up on that. Now I'm just going to sit around and wait for the Dvdrip to show up in the asshole xD

Do tell more of your favorite parts, so I have more things to look forward too <3333

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2007, 01:22:01 AM »
You've been having ah ard time with it? there's like 140 seeds for it, things shouldn't take more than a day tops! (when there was only 1 seed I started and I finished it before the package arrived at my door, granted I had just ordered it too but htats not the point). Well when you get it then it'll be awesome for you!

Really there isn't much to not love for it! One of the more subtle not amazingly funny but ok to spoil part would be Reina and Sayu trying to find a bus and following a tour bus some ways before realizing it wasn't a regular bus! Adorable! Me thinks they all had lots of bus fun... lucky for them that most of the buses they took were new enough to have the voices for when they reach key points, otherwise on those crowded buses it might have been hard to get off in the right place (like for eri and koharu ^^)
so much fun I gotta watch it again soon.
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2007, 07:19:02 AM »
Eri & Koharu team FTW, i like how Eri talks to Miki, very much like a close friend :D

Of course the main footage is right at the start where the girls were showing off what they have XD Love Miki's bodyline, and amazed at how she keeps it that way with her unbalanced diet and lack of exercise. The best close up belongs to Sayu imo. Her wink + slight bite of the tongue was ... a turn on ... i'm perverted i know :D

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2007, 07:20:03 AM »
Oh my god, this entire DVD was amazing. Hysterically funny <333

Koharu/Eri were seriously the dream team throughout this whole thing. As others have mentioned Koharu's, "BUS COME ON!" into the phone was hilarious, and another one of my favorite parts in the DVD is when Eri and Koharu go up to a few people on the beach to ask where they were, so the guy tells them, and Koharu can't pronounce it, and just as they're leaving, the guy says "Aloha!" and Koharu turns around, says aloha back, and then just goes, "WHOO~~" So delightfully awkward for the people sitting there. That part had me laughing so much. XDD

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2007, 08:32:00 AM »
Me thinks its time to award groups with different prizes of goodness!

Most Comedic Duo: Yossie/Risa, for their ability to play silly and straight man in addition to their directional blunders and jokes on each other (involving yossies lack of direction and inability to listen) they are the most comedic of duos, especially with their instance with team ai^2). Also the fact that unlike the others they took time out to have fun intentionally.

Most Adorable Duo: Reina/Sayu, for these too being adorable is no question, from the moment they started out they were adorably confused and unsure of what was going on, but its their funny and adorable camera work that wins them the award, as they found a way to make the time they spent having a lot of fun.

Most Expressive Duo: Kokame, unlike the others Koharu and Eri had the fartherest distance to go and seemed to be wandering intentionally more than the others. The fact that Koharu and Eri have tons of energy to expend made that possible. From calling the bus to the moment in the store where Koharu couldn't control her volume. In the end they had the farthest to go and did rather well to keep themselves happy and expressive!

Most Silly Duo: Ai^2 aka Team Umbrella, Ai and Aika have the right combination of clumbsy and spacy but still sharp and inquisitive that make them really silly and darling. From there side by side stance leaning on the chair in the car, then their commentary guesses on where they were (which was wrong and funny because of it), and ending with the their taxi, they had just the right flavor of knowing and not knowing to make their experience fun and enjoyable in an unpredictable way. Named Team Umbrella because of their horrible control of their own umbrellas that was cute!

This DVD was so fun I wanna keep talking about it! everyone talk about hte good stuff!
-~LDK Random Subs~-

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense