JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal King - Ai wo Torimodose!

Author Topic: Official Toku thread (kamen rider/sentai)  (Read 723011 times)

Offline Lemon

• Something Sexy
  • Member+
Nobody watches Toku? (kamen rider/sentai)
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2006, 10:12:01 PM »
I was really disappointed with the movie. I hated the side story with Cobra and Snake, although I could tell the director wanted us to sympathize them. And the same actor playing a fiance then as the second rider? With no proper explanation other than the two looking alike? Good fight scenes though.

Kabuto 26 is up, but only on IRC at the moment. Seems their tracker was attacked by various people. :(

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2006, 11:50:55 PM »
Quote from: Mugen
They didnt really do the henshin arm motion though only the part where the fight. Disappointed -.-
They did that as a tribute to the original Kamen Rider series. Initially, the henshin wasn't done with arm motions. The original Kamen Rider would just be fighting, and as he would fight the belt would appear, the fan on it would spin and *poof*...you have Kamen Rider. Apparently from what I've heard they only started doing the arm movements and the "henshin" calls with the second Kamen Rider because of time concerns (the original Kamen Rider had been doing all of his own stunts, and had injured himself mid-series, hence the need for the second rider). Anyway, feedback the whole arm-movement thing was positive so when the first rider came back, they gave him one too. And every Rider has had his own "henshin pose" ever since". :D

Quote from: Lemon
And the same actor playing a fiance then as the second rider? With no proper explanation other than the two looking alike? Good fight scenes though.
Shocker took the body of the fiance, turned him into a cyborg, and was successful in erasing his memory. That's why his personality was so different. Shocker had literally turned him into a "new man". The difference between him and Takeshi is that Takeshi re-gained his original memories and remembered who he originally was.

Quote from: Lemon
Kabuto 26 is up, but only on IRC at the moment. Seems their tracker was attacked by various people.
Yeah, KingRanger is having one of his typical anger fits over this, apparently. Whatever, I can wait.

EDIT:
Quote from: PDD @ HJU
Originally Posted by virus on dope at RangerBoard

http://www.twitter.com/?d=VOUPJ8H7
It's TV-N's Kabuto ep 26. :)

Oh, and on a side note, the "ONE WORLD" single (aka the theme song for KR KABUTO: GOD SPEED LOVE) by Kikkawa Koji is available here: http://tracker.minglong.org:8080/ . Me likes :).
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 02:14:06 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2006, 10:43:15 AM »
Check out these Kamen Rider Figs. Man, they look real sleek.

I haven't seen the movie yet but the figs give me the impression that it's good.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2006, 12:00:13 PM »
yup. they look more life like and authentic than any other new rider shows out. its kinda like spiderman XD

btw does anybody know where i can get Da Pump's Bright ! Our Future single? i requested it everywhere and no one has it -.-

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2006, 11:45:04 PM »
btw does anybody know where i can get Da Pump's Bright ! Our Future single? i requested it everywhere and no one has it -.-
I was able to find the title track. Thanks go to Blue at the HJU forums. No luck with the c/w songs though (if there were any), sorry.

DA PUMP - Bright! Our Future (Kamen Rider The First)

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2006, 02:06:18 AM »
coolio thanks!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2006, 05:48:07 AM »
I also posted this in the "motivational posters" thread. :)

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2006, 12:40:20 AM »
i watched the yaguchi hitori with gogo and kabuto

LOL Mari was totally hitting on Tendou.

Tendou's such a wuss not like his character in Kabuto XD

they always use the same scenario for the rangers. Haruki threathening Mari and Rangers come to the rescue except that this time Haruki didnt get zapped by the rangers like last years

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2006, 02:14:00 AM »
i watched the yaguchi hitori with gogo and kabuto

they always use the same scenario for the rangers. Haruki threathening Mari and Rangers come to the rescue except that this time Haruki didnt get zapped by the rangers like last years

lol I can't believe he was freaking out over the onigiri.

Boukenger was cheap, they only gave them a BoukenSilver figure. Magiranger last year gave them both the cellphone transformer thing! :lol:

[/SIZE]

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2006, 02:31:59 AM »
haha i know for like 10 minutes XD

yea but they get so less screen time though. the cellphone thing was cool. Mari's cleavage LUV

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2006, 03:29:07 AM »
Quote from: JFC
Apparently from what I've heard they only started doing the arm movements and the "henshin" calls with the second Kamen Rider because of time concerns (the original Kamen Rider had been doing all of his own stunts, and had injured himself mid-series, hence the need for the second rider).

One of these days I'll have to rip and upload the "Kamen Rider tai Shokka" featurette from 1972.  The original Double Riders.  Classic 70s action!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2006, 06:31:48 AM »

Quote from: boykun
lol I can't believe he was freaking out over the onigiri.
Wouldn't you be freaking out too if you had to eat onigiri that had bugs as the "filling"? When they were brought out, Mari called them "mushi onigiri", which I'm thinking means something along the lines of "bug onigiri", seeing as how "mushi" seems to be added as a suffix/ending in several Japanese names for insects.  Mizushima Hiro (who plays Tendou) actually said in an interview a couple of months ago that he absolutely HATES bugs (especially beetles). XD

I especially loved it when he was about to bite into it, and Mari's all "KABUTO!" and Mizushima's all "Ore wa Kabuto" (I am Kabuto). It's like he was calling for some extra strength or something! :lol:

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2006, 06:53:41 AM »
yea that was cute. MARI LUV!! the onigiris stunk too lol

Offline Lemon

• Something Sexy
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2006, 10:35:23 PM »
Kabuto 27:
http://www.twitter.com/?d=1O71QTZW

I like how there's so much mystery to this series... and we're just over halfway!! Tsurugi's hilarious with his cheesiness in everything.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2006, 09:10:31 AM »
lol hes bankrupt.

The real Daisuke died???!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2006, 08:50:34 PM »
lol hes bankrupt.

The real Daisuke died???!!
Easy dude, spoilers, not everyone has seen it yet. :P  It's supposed to happen in ep 28, somehow I'm thinking it's not quite that simple though, but we'll see. :D

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2006, 08:57:07 AM »
Found this in hellogirls:

:lol:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 10:12:29 AM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline yggg

« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2006, 05:32:42 PM »
Sentai power invading the current dramas :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2006, 07:59:13 PM »
Quote from: wordsworth
Found this in hellogirls:

:lol:

Wait a sec, I don't recall little Mai-chan being there when they used the Super Dino Bomber. And who's that beside Ranru on the left? Emiri? :confused:

Offline ryuuga

« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2006, 08:36:16 PM »
Quote from: JFC
Wait a sec, I don't recall little Mai-chan being there when they used the Super Dino Bomber. And who's that beside Ranru on the left? Emiri? :confused:

Hmm..that doesn't look like Emiri....and that figure is not so clear...Hmm...I think that's supposed to be nobody in there in that scene......so who or what is that thing beside Ranru? oh...spooky...:pen_wave:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal King - Ai wo Torimodose!