JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - Evergreen

Author Topic: [CHI] Gong Beibi  (Read 5239 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
[CHI] Gong Beibi
« on: December 23, 2009, 07:58:40 AM »
Gong Beibi / 龚蓓苾

Little Gong Li making a name for herself!

Chinese film & TV star GONG BEIBI began her career as a child actress. She graduated from the prestigious Central Drama Academy (BA in acting) where she gained fame and popularity among young audiences in China after starring in several hit TV series and feature films in both China and Hong Kong. Due to her success while still a student, she became known in the media at the time as "little Gong Li" (who was an alumni of her college).

Beibi's recently co-starred in the 2007 Chinese holiday ensemble comedy "Call for Love", and made a special appearance in the 2008 HK action movie "Connected". Beibi's set to appear next in the epic "Zhao Dan" due end of 2008.
Her ads for Slim Beauty!

Profile:
Name: 龚蓓苾
English: Beibi Gong
Birthplace: Fujian, China
Nationality: China
Height: 1.66m (5'5")
Drama B.A.: Central Drama Academy
Languages: Mandarin, Taiwanese, English

Official Blog
Official Site
Wiki
IMDB

Chinese actress Gong Beibi poses for a fashionable lingeria brand. The actress is said to be very relaxed in shooting some revealing shots as she poses in front of a majority of female workers. Gong Beibi has caught the wider public's attention when she co-stars with famous Hong Kong singer-actor Aaron Kwok in the upcoming film 'The Detective 2.' [Photo: Sina.com]

I like her teeth :halo:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 10:35:00 AM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Gong Beibi
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 11:25:53 AM »
 random pix, stolen from her facebook and chinese blogs FUCK OH she looks like a girl i once knew

I love this photoshoot DAMN!!!! BABY!!

OF COURSE SHE SINGS

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - Evergreen