JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - How`s This

Author Topic: The secret life of NO3B - chapter 22 (22/04/2012)  (Read 29716 times)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
Re: the secret life of NO3B (KojixYuko TakaminaxAtsuko MiichanxMiho) part 6
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2012, 07:25:24 PM »
chapter 7 part b

(Yuko's recording)

After Yuko got off the phone to her Nyan Nyan she began speeding through the recording."Yuko can we talk for a minute?" Asked one of the recording staff."Yer sure what do you want?" The recording man asked to Yuko to go outside with him."Erm its just that i really like you and i wanted to know if you erm go on a date with me this weekend."

Yuko didnt really understand the situation she was in as she thougth the man was saying he really liked her as a friend after all it is Yuko unless she hears the words i love you she doesnt understand peoples feelings so she agreed and thanked him.

(At hotel)

Atsuko was bored an began walking around the hotel and found a pool. And then she thougth she should text Takamina. But before she could.

*BEEP*BEEP*

To: Atsuko
Subject: Ray
I just seen ray agian she began going crazy looking
for Kai agian hahaha oh yer apparnetly Persona
are here aswell can you believe it !!

Then Atsuko writ her reply:

To: Takamina
subject: Mind reader
I swear you read my mind Takamini i was
just going to text you how was your NO3B stuff
i hope it went well for you my schedule is empty am
so bored!
Sending------->Sent

Then Atsuko's phone went off suprised at the quick reply she smiled when she seen it.

Subuject: Miss you
It went well and i am bored to recordings and stuff are so
much better when your there i miss you Atsuko =(

Atsuko blushed when she read that Takamina missed her and that she prefered her with her at recordings and she didnt go crazy about being called Takamini.

end of chapter

this one was for haruhi16 you wanted so i gave it lolz please comment and i hope you liked it i know it was short it was coz i was in a rush i wanted to watch Geordie shore lolz anyway thanks for reading!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: the secret life of NO3B (KojixYuko TakaminaxAtsuko MiichanxMiho) part 6
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2012, 07:30:24 PM »
Wowowowow! Kiss~!!! Nice!!!

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: the secret life of NO3B (KojixYuko TakaminaxAtsuko MiichanxMiho) part 7&7b
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2012, 04:19:46 AM »
since yuko  going with him in the weekend

plz make haruna/riku see it and make her jealous

atsumina so cute...

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2012, 04:32:07 AM »
aww atsumina pair so sweet :D

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2012, 09:21:28 AM »
Yay! Riku/Haruna is going to be jealous to death for sure!!! Hahahahahah! Can't wait for the next chapter!! please update soon!

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2012, 06:41:17 PM »
chapter 8

Miichan woke up the nex morning to find a arm around her waist pulling her in. She turned and seen Miho in a deep sleep tigthing her hold. "Miho let go i have a schedule." Miichan whispred next thing she knew Miho's arm was off her waist and holding and cuddling into a pillow. Miichan got changed and walked to her Persona room. "Ahhh i cant figure out if i should tell the others that Miho knows plus i need to decide why i wanted to kiss her so much argh!"

(Miichan's pov)

I walked in to my Persona room and started rumerging through my suitcase trying to find the perfect clothes to where i finally decied on: a long sleeved plain white top,a checkred black and red scarf,brown chennos and white shoes. Now i just needed to put on my wig and i was set. I tied my hair back and plopped the wig on my head adjustings it every so often as i made my way down to the lobby of the hotel.

(Koji's pov)

I woke up suprised to see Yuko's bed empty and on the dresser was a note saying she went to record the song since she coudnt finish yesterday which ment we coudnt hang out. But today i had Persona bussines so i headed up to the room and went through my clothing finally picking out red skinny jeans,black studded belt,short sleeved gray dress top,balck tie,a gray sleevles vest and black shoes then put on my wig and headed down to the loby to meet Kuu and Kai.

(Takamina's pov)

I fell on to the floor and quietly moaned in pain trying not to wake the sleeping angel. I snuck out of the room and ran up to my other one and quietly shut the door to not wake up anyone up. I grabbed a white top gray hoodie with the word board printed on then dark blue skinny jeans and white shoes and a red bag to got with it i attached the wig to my head and made my way to the lobby.

(No ones pov)

Kai Kuu and Riku where in the loby waiting for sachou and Marylin when they got a text for them to meet at the studios dance rehersal room. "Argh why do we have to go there?" Moaned Kuu "Whatever come on!" Ordered Riku.

(Dance rehersal room)

"Where here Sachou" All three said simoutainesly as they entred the room. "Good you will be learing the dance to Mblaqs Stay." All of there mouths dropped "Does that mean we will be singing it to and debuting in Korea?"
"Yes Joon and Mir of Mblaq will be teaching you it and will rearange the dance for 3 people and tell you what lines you will be singing okay now get practicing they flew to Thailand to teach you so you better be nice."

Just as that was said Mblaqs Joon and Mir came walking in turned on the cd player and began showing them the moves. Kai quickly picked up the moves and soon dancing in perfect sync with Joon and Mir. Next to learn it was Riku then Kuu.
"Okay now you can dance to it you should know what bits your going to sing." Joon stated. "Kai you will have all the rapping which means you have Mirs and Thunders parts okay?" Kai nodded "Riku you have G.o's parts which leaves Kuu Seungho's and my parts okay?" Both nodded and began there training all three where perfect until the end of practie. "You guys where great!" Mir and Joon praised. When the two Mblaq members left "Sachou why are we debuting with an Mblaq song in korea cant we debut with one of our own?"

"You are we asked Mblaq i we could use one of there songs for after you debuted thats why anyway go and have a rest at the hotel and get changed and come back Persona has a recording and a show apparence with Akb."
Kai and Riku left first whilst Kuu asked them to bring him so clothes they agreed and he stayed behind to practice some more.

(At hotel)

Kai and Riku eventually got to the hotel and headed to there rooms gettin some clothes and shoving them into a bag and then went to Kuu's room and shoved his clothes in with theres. Then both showered and then left the hotel and planned to change in to there proper clothes when they got to the studio and wore sweats on there way to the studio.

(the studio dance room)

"Ahh so this is where you are Kuu?"

"Hi Miho.."

Kuu was dancing with all his migth trying to get every part perfect and trying to get his voice to reach the notes it coundnt when he felt arms wrap around him. "Your my slave so you have too hmmm massage agian." Kuu glared at Miho "Fine your highness." Kuu gave in letting out a deafeated sigh.

He span around and faced Miho's back and began massaging it and before he knew something soft was agianst his lips. And with in a second that something soft was off his lips. "Sorry i had to i dont know why i missed you and i dont know why." Pouted Miho Kuu laughed at the action and pinched the girls cheeck. "I cant believe that rebel has a soft side espically since we hate or hated eachother argh i dont know what we feel anymore im confused." Kuu addmitted slamming his foot agiants the floor in anger.

"You should go and get ready for the apparence Miho i have a recording to do first."
"My slave is telling me what to do i cant beli-"
Kai and Riku walked in and intruppted the coversation and when Miho seen them she walked out. "What was that about?"
"Nothing pass me the clothes!"

All three headed to the changing rooms and minutes later emergaded Kuu wearing: black long sleeved top with red stars,black straigth legged jeans and red and white high tops next was Kai with: A dolman sleeve hooded top,black skinnys and white high tops. Last was Riku: dual pocket plad shirt,cotton pants and faux saude oxfords they where all stylin. Marylin approves of there looks and sent them off to the recording booth and as soon as that finished headed to appare on the show then *BEEP*BEEP*

Subject: Bath
Takamina since we are sharing a room
how about a bath we have to take a bath
togther wheather you like it or not
p.s: dont think you can escape

(end of chapter)

did you guys like it hope you did any questions feel free to ask and i will try and get back to you please comment and thanks for reading.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: the secret life of NO3B (KojixYuko TakaminaxAtsuko MiichanxMiho) part 8
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2012, 09:16:57 PM »
Wow jaja poor takamina you cant escape you hace to tale a bath with your wifey

Miichan and miho so cute

Im waiting for my kojiyuu

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2012, 12:34:56 AM »
She went there.     keep it up robyn  :P

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2012, 07:15:35 PM »
chapter 9

Kuu Riku and Kai headed towards the recording booth and started singing Stay once they finished they where rushed towards the set of the show.Then quickly got pushed on stage to perform.Once they where done they finally sat down and began answering questions.

"Is there someone you like in Akb?"
"Hai!" All three answred in unison suprising all the members of Akb behind them."Can you all tell us who?"
Riku decied he should answer first "I like Oshima Yuko." Riku said shyly.Next was Kai "Madea Atsuko." Kai bowed his head trying to hide his blush from saying it aloud causing fans to shout KAWAII!!! Last was Kuu "I like Miho." All of Akb where shocked and Atsuko could feel her cheels heat up Yuko coudnt believe what she had heard Riku the leader of Persona liked her as for Miho her eyes where as wide as possiable as she knew there secret she never thougth that her feelings could be that.

As fr the three memebers of Persona they where hideing there faces from the cameras cause of the embarrsement.Then the host decied to ask where the captain was."Takamina is in a meeting with Akimoto-p so she coudnt be here today."Atsuko answred then the host asked where the other members of NO3B where."There at a photoshot."Yuko replied.

Kuu could not stop staring at Miho and every now and then Miho would catch his gaze causing him to turn away and stutter at the hosts questions.Kai could not stop thinking about the text Atsuko sent him he had to escape but there is no way he can they share a room.Riku was still a little bit annoyed that he coudnt hang out with Yuko because her recording took longer than needed because well she was being her perverted self.

When the show ended the boys where told that they where to go talk with the girls for abit.So they headed to there dressing rooms.
KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in!"
They entred the room and was greeted with all of them bowing and shaking there hands respectifully."Yuko i think Takamina is ignoring me i have texted her like 5 times and still no answer her meeting should have ended rigth?"Atsuko sadly said and Yuko patted the girls head and comforted her Kai then checked his phone 5 unread messages.

Subject: Show
we have to appare on a show today ot wont feel
rigth with out our captain

Subject: Bored
there is nothing to do i want to
see you i cant wait to take a bath
with you!

Subject: Sick
I feel sick do you know if you
have anything in our room?

Subject: 2NE1
Ahhh i got tickets to see 2NE1
Takamina your coming with me
this weekend cant WAIT!!

Subject: Ignoring
are you ignornig me have i done
something wrong? =(
i dont like it when you ignore
me =(

Kai looked at all of the messages and wrote a reply and sent to Atsuko who's face lit up when she seen a reply.
Atsuko's phone beeped alerting her she had a message and seeing it was form Takamina she quickly opened it to see what it said.

Subject: Sorry
Sorry the meeting went on longer then expected
im not ignoring you i dont think i am able to
ignore my best friend =)
I would love to see 2NE1 with you this weekened
and tv apparences dont feel rigth without you either
as for medicen i am not sure and do i really need to
take a bath with you!?!

end of chapter

hope you all liked it the chapter was sort of rushed sorry bout that thanks for reading and please comment

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: the secret life of NO3B (KojixYuko TakaminaxAtsuko MiichanxMiho) part 9
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2012, 07:27:16 PM »
Yay! Takamina go take a bath with your wife!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2012, 06:31:13 AM »
owww takaboy.. your are so sweet :D

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2012, 01:58:46 PM »
Well done robyn

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2012, 10:33:42 PM »
chapter 10

Its the weekened and Koji wanted to spend this day with Yuko it was finally her day off from both Persona and NO3B buissness but for some reason Yuko wasnt any where to be found she texted Yuko over and over agian never getting a reply.This made her angry more than worried as she knew Yuko probaly wont be stupid enough to do something bad espically with the amount of paparazzi that has been around lately.Koji got frustarated and got chnaged and headed out of the hotel finding Yuko in a small cafe with a man and she could feel her bodys temperature riseing and her face turn red she knew she was jelous.But she coudnt figure out why she didnt think in any way that these feelings where mabye love.But then it is Koji sometimes she is abit slow and she will admit that herself.

"Hmmm what should we get Yuko?" The man asked waving his hand in her face as it seemed she had dazed out from boredom of there last converstation which involved something about some werid science and she didnt even know how they got onto the subject.She was dreaming about Nyan Nyan completely oblivous that she was rigth behind her on a diffrent table spying on the two."I think i will have chocolate ice cream!"Yuko shouted making the man smile."Thats my favourite ahh i knew i was rigth on assceing you on a date your amazing and always smiling i gusse i will have the same as you."Exalimed the man.

"Dai the waitress is coming over wah she is bueatiful!"
"Haahahaha thats my Yuko."Dai said making Yuko confused.

(Kojis thougths)

His Yuko oh no he did not just say that Yuko is mine and mine only i love her wait what what did i just say Yuko is mine and that i love her dont tell me im jelous there is no way im jelous that isnt true but i migth explain why i always feel so weird and happy when im with her but who is he?????????

(End of thougths)

Dai stared at Yuko after ordering the ice cream thinking how can something be this gorgeous when the girl sitting behind them stood up and ran out the cafe and if he was rigth he could see tears.Yuko was suprised when the girl burst out of the cafe she was sure she could hear sniffling coming from the girl and little comments as she excited the cafe and some how this made her sad.
Eating the ice cream they both left the cafe when Dai grabbed her hand and interwined there fingers when the paparazzi ran over a snapped shots of them togther suprising Yuko and making Dai smile and then supriseing Yuko once more by kissing her making people form a crowd and gasp when they realised who he was kissing.The man ran away and Yuko stared blankly into space thinking of what migth come of those pictures and what migth happen if Nyan Nyan seen them.Dai however coudnt believe that he had just kissed Oshima Yuko the skinship idol his favorite one of akb48.

Koji was on the other side of the road and when she seen it more tears fell form her eyes and her heart tear in two and mouth open to try and shout Yuko's name but coudnt she was speechles.

end of chapter

thanks for reading and i hope you liked it please comment and tell me your opnions please comment and thanks agian!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: the secret life of NO3B (KojixYuko TakaminaxAtsuko MiichanxMiho) part 10
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2012, 11:36:36 PM »
Noooo!!! Kojiyuu!!!! I'll that Dai!!!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2012, 07:39:29 AM »
Damn that Dai!!! YUKO IS FOR NYANNYAN ONLY!!! lol but i love it 'cause that made haruna realized that she truly loves Yuko! BUT the SCANDAL!!! NOOOO!!! Please update soon!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2012, 03:03:05 PM »
 :grr: Dai is a *dead meat  :pleeease: KojiYuu!

Thank you for your update!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2012, 09:43:21 AM »
that dai...

please just kill him....

how can he kiss (my)yuko....

update soon

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2012, 02:17:17 PM »
chapter 11

It was finally the weekend which ment Takamina was going to see 2NE1 with Atsuko.Takamina woke up early and got a bath and began getting changed shortly after Atsuko woke up and wrapped her arms around Takaminas waist and pulled her close so she could feel the warmth of her body and making Takamina shiver as her breath it her skin."Atsuko what are you doing we have to get ready for the concert you can tell your half asleep still Atsuko is a BAKA!"Takamina said turning and hitting Atsuko on the head making her lose her grip around the girls waist and fall to the floor moaning in the pain as her but hit the floor."Bakamina that was mean you know argh you have had a shower we were ment to have a bath together you meany!"Exclaimed Atsuko but stopped when Takamina leaned down to her level and stroked her head saying im sorry over and over again and Atsuko began blushing and tried to hide her face.

Takamina smiled at the girls action and hugged her and pulled her closer whispiring im sorry again in her ears and suddenly kissed Atsuko's cheek and lent her head on Atsuko's."Im sorry i hurt you Atsuko."
"It doesnt matter you only hurt my head and my bum why did you kiss my cheek?"
"I dont know speer of the moment i dont like hurting you thats why i apologaize so much when i do come on you have to get ready."

"okay Takamina dont worry about if or when you hurt me because i will never hold it agianist you because i love you."Atsuko boldly said suprising Takamina but soon she returned her composer and grabbed Atsukos hands and then "I love you too."Atsuko's smile coudnt get any bigger when she heard them words suddenly Takaminas phone went off and broke there moment her face dropped when she seen the message and turned Atsuko."Atsuko i cant go to the concert im so sorry something has happaned to Koji."

"Wait what happaned?"

"She had her heart broken."

"Its okay you go i will get someone else dont worry i love you!"

"Love you too"

Just before Takamina left Atsuko kissed her on the cheek making them both blush then she fianlly left.

end of chapter

so this was Takaminas weekend next will be Miichans thanks for reading and please comment.

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: the secret life of NO3B (KojixYuko TakaminaxAtsuko MiichanxMiho) part 11
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2012, 04:32:50 PM »
atsumina moment so cute... and kojiharu broken heart:'( 
Let's her talk  to yuko soon...

i hope miichan weekend will be a funny one since we got a romantics and sad already

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: the secret life of NO3B (KojixYuko TakaminaxAtsuko MiichanxMiho) part 11
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2012, 01:17:04 AM »
Wow robyn  :)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - How`s This