JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Hi-Fi

Author Topic: Soul Swap - Chapter 2-2 (Atsumina, Kojiyuu & others) 21/09/2013  (Read 12835 times)

Offline Yuki13

Soul Swap - Chapter 2-2 (Atsumina, Kojiyuu & others) 21/09/2013
« on: September 16, 2013, 08:44:20 PM »
Disclamier:
I don't own AKB48 and I'm not getting any profit out of this fanfic.
(and please don't flame me if you didn't like it. thank you!!)

:welcome
Soul Swap
Chapter 01 – Full of Confusions
(AKB48 Senbatsu Members are on Guam for the PV shooting of “Everyday Kachuusha”
They just  finished the half-day of the PV shooting and AKB48 senbatsu members are now on a short break.)

--Afternoon--
The group of Yuko, Acchan, Takamina, Kojiharu, Mariko, Micchan, and Sae are walking towards the hotel for a short break.

“Oh, that was a fun photosshooting” Yuko said while walking towards the hotel.

“looking at the plan-PV it seems it.all the scenes will bring back memories from our past PV single” Takamina said.

“Yeah, Especially Acchan and I fighting scene again”  Sae said.

”though it’s much intense since I have to slapped Acchan this time” Sae continued.

“Gomen Ne Acchan in advance”  Sae apologizing to Acchan.

“Sae, It’s part of the scene. You don’t have to apologized” Acchan said smiling.

Sae and Acchan continued to talk to each other and walk closely together ahead of the others.

Yuko on the other hand look towards Takamina who was looking at Acchan and Sae’s direction.
And then Yuko decided to walk closely with Takamina.

“Oi, Takamina” Yuko said while approaching Takamina.

“Huh” Takamina said in response.

“You’re spacing out again or You’re just thinking about something or rather SomeOne again” Yuko said teasingly to Takamina.

“Which by the way is walking ahead of us” Yuko added.

“Yuko, how many times will I tell you that your silly observation meant nothing” Takamina responded.

“Oh, really. cause I see a hint of jealousy in your eyes this time” Yuko said teasingly.

“Yuko, your imagining things again” Takamina responded back.

“And why would I be jealous and who will I be jealous with anyway” Takamina said back with confusion.

“Takamina your so clueless about yourself and yet you understand and very considerate about other people’s feelings” Yuko said to Takamina. 

“I won’t be surprised if one day. You’ll go asking for love advice to me in the near future” Yuko added.

“Love Advice?” Takamina looking at Yuko in confusion.

“Seriously, Yuko you might be hanging out with Micchan for too long and got her Shoujo Manga  Syndrome antics” Takamina added.

“Shoujo Manga?” Micchan said hearing Takamina’s words.

“Yeah, Micchan. Clueless here seems to be on denying stage now” Yuko said to Micchan.

“Clueless? Me? about what?” Takamina asking Yuko.

“See? Micchan” Yuko said to Micchan

“Don’t worry, Yuko. from my readings. It will only take some time before it goes up into another level” Micchan said. then Yuko and Micchan started giggling to each other

“Stop it you two. you’re picking on me again. Can’t you guys find another prospect to tease with” Takamina said getting a little angry.

“And hey, Yuko? speaking of love advice. I want to hear your love advice about you and NyanNyan” Takamina said trying to change the topic about her.

“Yeah, it seems the two of you had been avoiding each other for some time now” Micchan asking Yuko while looking at the back seeing Kojiharu and Mariko talking
to each other.

“Eh, really? I thought I saw you two fooling around each other again while we we’re photoshooting” Takamina asking Yuko.

“Well, yeah until Yuko and NyanNyan got to be alone by themselves before the end of the photoshooting” Micchan confirming the situation to Takamina. But then Takamina and Micchan noticed something about Yuko’s eyes. It seems to show disappointment and loneliness.

“Don’t worry guys, it’s nothing In particular” Yuko assured while looking sad.

“I bet you did try another hentai move with NyanNyan. That’s why the two of you are shying away with each other again” Takamina said happily that the subject had been averted however Yuko’s sad face suddenly made Takamina feel guilty and then tried to avert the talking about Micchan.

“A-aand how about you Micchan. You and Mariko-sama seems to be hanging out with each other more now. What’s the catch?” Takamina asked.  Micchan got what Takamina was trying to do and get along with it. 

“Well, I had been getting the “unpopular rating” on AKBINGO fashion show? So, I’m seeking advice to her” Micchan said.

“Really, well how about NyanNy--” Takamina halted while looking at Yuko. Micchan mentally facepalm herself.

“Well, I” Micchan was interrupted by Yuko.

“Looks like we’re already near” Yuko said with a bitter smile on her face interrupting Micchan. 

“Umm. Yeah” Takamina said feeling guilty again.

“Okay, Takamina and Micchan I’ll be going in ahead of you now” Yuko said walking towards pass Takamina and Micchan.

“Uh sure” Takamina replied back to Yuko. Takamina feeling the guilty feeling eat her for making Yuko sad suddenly want to make Yuko to feel good a little.

“Uh, Yuko, you can take the break for the rest of the day. I’ll just re-schedule the shooting for the PV tomorrow” Takamina suddenly blurted to Yuko out of guilt.
Yuko while facing her back to Takamina smiled maniacally.

“Really? You’re so kind Takamina” Yuko said looking at Takamina with a big smile on her face and hugging her. Little did Takamina know Yuko was winking at her back to someone.

“Eh, sugoi, your mood changes so fast” Takamina said while trying to break Yuko’s hug.

“Yuko, you can break the hug now, and besides it’s nothing. I just figured out that the hectic schedule might have everyone in stress and relaxing a bit might help ease the fatigue” Takamina said explaining her sudden words.

And then Yuko break the hug and skip her way to Acchan and Sae towards the hotel.

“Oi, Acchan and Sae  be careful. There’s a troll behind you who had been watching the two of you closely. You might get curse for being way too close to each other” Yuko half-whispering while walking closely with Sae and Acchan.

“a troll?” Acchan asked Yuko.

“At our backs, You mean Takamina?” Sae asking Yuko while looking at their back to see who was the one Yuko was talking about.

Takamina was surprised that Acchan and Sae was looking at her.

“Ehh, Why? Is there a problem?”Takamina asking Acchan and Sae.

“Uh, it’s nothing” Sae replied back while laughing a little.Yuko then winked at Acchan and suddenly run to main door of the hotel

“Oi, everybody, Takamina said we can take a break for the rest of the day, she re-schedule the PV shooting tomorrow. Now, we can have a pool party later at night since we can rest and prepare for the next couple of hours” Yuko screamed to the girls.

“Ehhh?!! Pool party?”Takamina said startled at what Yuko had just  screamed.

“Oi, Mari-chan, your plan worked” Yuko screamed while doing a thumbs-up to Mariko’s direction.

“Ehh!!”Takamina said again in confusion.

“And Hi, NyanNyan” Yuko screamed while waving to Kojiharu.

“Hi, Yuu-chan” Kojiharu replied smiling and waving her hand back.

“Micchan, thanks for backing me up” Yuko screamed to Micchan.

“Eh, it’s nothing. Thanks to your acting that we nailed it” Micchan smiling screamed back at Yuko

“Ehh!! WHAT?” Takamina said getting angry now looked at Micchan and then Micchan run towards Yuko to avoid Takamina’s raged.

“Everybody, thank Takamina for this and inform the others about the pool party later” Yuko screamed again waiting for Micchan to catch-up.

Takamina hearing this run and tried to catch Micchan while Yuko was cheering for Micchan to run fast.

“Wait, you two I swear If I get you, it will be end of the two of you” Takamina screamed in a fit of sudden rage while running towards Yuko and Micchan.

“I'm scared, Micchan hurry up, before the angry troll, catch-up to us” Yuko screaming in a girly manner.
however seeing Takamina’s angry face made Yuko think twice if she’ll wait for Micchan.

“Wwait, Yuu-chan”  Micchan screamed while running frantically and reaching  her destination.

“Good thing, Takamina was a slow-poke” Yuko said feeling relieved. Yuko and Micchan then tried to run fast inside the hotel to the elevator and waited for Takamina to enter the hotel. when Takamina finally entered the hotel Yuko and Micchan momentarily look at Takamina and said “Bleh” in unison while sticking out their tongue. Yuko then push the elevator close button however the elevator close button is suddenly not working.

“Yuko, what are you doing? Don’t fool around now” Micchan said panicking because Takamina was just a few meters away before reaching them.

“What?!! I’m not fooling around” Yuko said while panicking also and rapidly pushing the close buttons
Takamina seeing this realized she could catch the two then Takamina run as fast as she can toward Yuko and Micchan.

“CCCCHHHHHAAAAARGE!!” Takamina screamed while trying to catch Micchan and Yuko.

Just when Takamina was about to catch-up Micchan and Yuko on the elevator. The elevator door suddenly close however because of Takamina’s charging she can’t stop her momentum anymore and slam her face hard on the elevator door, bounce and fall herself backwards.
The members seeing what had just happened rushed towards Takamina to help her.

“Takamina, are you okay?”Acchan said who was the first one to rush to help Takamina on her feet.

“Don’t worry Acchan, I’m fine” Takamina replied back to Acchan.

“Here,let me help you Takamina” Sae said while offering her hand to Takamina.

“Arigatou Sae-chan” Takamina replied back to Sae’s kindness and reach for Sae's hand to help her stand-up while Acchan is assisting her also. suddenly guilt rushed upon Takamina for being a little angry on why Acchan and Sae was somewhat flirting to each other and she's very confuse what she’s feeling.

“Eh, what happened here. Don’t tell me Sae-chan had just slap you Takamina?” Mariko said obviously knowing what had just happened but decided to play dumb.

“My face is red because of your scheming plan and those two hentai-combi” Takamina said to Mariko feeling a little angry.

“Eh, what did I do? I just got here” Mariko said playing dumb again.

“What, the heck you’re the one who schemed and plan that pool party and deceiving me” Takamina retorted back to Mariko.

“Eh, the pool party was already discussed and decided before we even got here” Mariko said to Takamina.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t know about it” Mariko added while playing dumb and laughing a little.

“EH, WHAT?” Takamina said feeling really angry now.

“Relax, Takamina. We didn’t tell you this because we know you will not approved of this” Acchan said to Takamina.

”And besides, everyone agreed to have the time-off for the half of the day and just finished everything for the remaining two days. Since this is the only time we can relax for a bit” Acchan added.

“Okay, fine” Takamina finally said feeling the rage to subside already seeing Acchan's face made her calm.

“I guess, we really need a break after working so hard for so long and practically having no break at all” Takamina added.
“Eh, Takamina didn’t know about the pool party?” Kojiharu suddenly asked.

“So, who’s paying for the food and drinks and the private pool?” Kojiharu added.

“Don’t worry, we got this covered already, we already use Takamina's name for the billing” Mariko answering Kojiharu’s question.

“WHHHHHAAAAAT?” Takamina screaming at the top of her lungs.

--End of Chapter--

« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:03:19 PM by sophcaro »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Soul Swap
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 12:25:30 AM »
Poor Takamina..always get trolled..

Can't wait for the next chapter...

Update soon..

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 02:21:24 AM »
awww my Takababy got deceived X3

I hope Minami get a chance to get them back lol

this is really interesting, please continue :D
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 03:04:18 AM »
If it's called "Soul Swap", does that mean Takamina's gonna switch bodies with someone, or something like that? Cuz, that's the image I had when I saw the title.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 03:19:09 AM »
Yeah.. I agreed to kikuchi-San...

Is it about Minami changed body with others?

Yeah... Minami is being played by the others

And she us very dense over her own feeling

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait

Thank you for the new story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Yuki13

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 11:32:58 AM »
Thanks for every one's reply. I'll be updating later.
and I want to clarify that this will have many pairings but the the two main pairings are gonna be Atsumina and Kojiyuu!!  :wub:

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 03:25:23 PM »
atsumina ?  :?

well, this is intresting, pls update soon   :cathappy:  :thumbsup

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 04:43:48 AM »
Mariko-sama is the queen of the trolls

thanks

is really funny :)

update soon!!!

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2013, 06:43:37 AM »
update soon! :kneelbow:
new fic to lurk :wriggly:  :on gay:

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 03:16:05 PM »
hohoho...nice starting there....
soul swap...I agreed with kikuchi-san and Cisda83 about Takamina's and I hope it's not with sae.... :bow: :kneelbow:

PLEASE!!NOT SAE!!! :pleeease:

or

:shifty:hehehe..
p/s:don't take it seriously..but,please not sae-chan... :bow:

Offline Yuki13

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 06:18:22 PM »
Chapter 2-1 On Their Own World

--- Takamina and Micchan’s Hotel Room ---
“Oi,Takamina are you ready now? the party is gonna start already”Micchan said.

“I’m not ready yet.not yet ready to pay the bills” Takamina said worriedly.

“What Mariko was just trolling you” Micchan said chuckling.

“Eh, but she said. she use my name for the billing”Takamina asked.

“And you believe that? You’re so gullible” Micchan said laughing

“Gullible?! Mariko, Yuko and You deceive me and then I didn’t get any apologies” Takamina rant

“And much worse” Takamina continued

--- Before ---
“Eh, Takamina didn’t know about the pool party?” Kojiharu suddenly asked.

“So, who’s paying for the food and drinks and the private pool,?” Kojiharu added.

“Don’t worry, we got this covered already, we already use Takamina's name for the billing” Mariko answering Kojiharu’s question.

“WHHHHHAAAAAT?” Takamina screaming at the top of her lungs.

Takamina realizing the mastermind was infront of her

"Mariko-sama that was unca--" Takamina said angrily while pointing her fingers to Mariko before Mariko interrupted her.

“WAIT!! TAKAMINA!!. I just realized something. . . .your reaction was so cliché” Mariko said dramatically while holding Takamina's shoulders

"Mariko-sama you---" Takamina tried to say something but

"TAKAMINA LISTEN FIRST!! You should have been hysterical “OMG!! I’M GONNA PAY THE BILLS AND BEEN TROLLED 3X COURTESY OF THE BEAUTIFUL SHINODA MARIKO!! with a face like this " Mariko said over-actingly while putting a Detective Conan glass.

Takamina somewhat startled at Mariko's sudden weird behavior just stood there scared for her own life.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. I shouldn’t have underestimated this case” Mariko added with a serious face while walking her way into the elevator with Kojiharu tagging along with her.

“Don’t worry Takamina, we will repay your kindness soon” Kojiharu said smiling.

“Thank you in advance” Kojiharu added before her and Mariko enter the elevator and went-off.

Takamina finally able to regain herself...

“What the hell was that? They’re more worried than my reactions than my well-being” Takamina said angrily.

“Lol, Takamina you should not worry. I’m sure they were just trolling you” Sae said laughing

“Sae is right Takamina. You know those guys from interviews and in real life situation. They’d always been like that” Acchan said laughing a little.

Takamina thinking she’ll gonna disturb Acchan and Sae since she’s left alone with them thought of a plan to get away from them.

“Ah, mou, I think I need to eat katsudon right now to brighten up my mood. I’ll ask the hotel cafeteria if they have one” Takamina said

“wait, Takamina want me and Sae to accompany you? Acchan offered.

“No, thanks. I want to eat alone this time” Takamina said rejecting Acchan’s offer

“Are you sure? Sae asked

“Yeah, I’m sure” Takamina said while slowly walking away from Sae and Acchan.

“Takamina?” Acchan asked  Takamina  while watching her walk away.

“Don’t worry Acchan. I’ll be fine on my own” Takamina replied without even looking back before fading away from Sae and Acchan’s view.

“Hay, I nailed it right. Acchan sounded worried. I think I can also fool someone”Takamina said walking away happily thinking that though she got trolled three times she did a good job pretending. but Takamina realized that Acchan sounded worried
"I wonder why she’s with Sae right? why would she be worried about me" Takamina thought before....
________

“Oi, Takamina? Takamina?” Micchan repeatedly said trying to wake Takamina on her train of thoughts.

“Huh?” Takamina said startled to Micchan words.

“Hay, you’re in LaLaLand again” Micchan said sighing,

“you’re always like that for the past few days? What is the problem? Micchan asked though having an idea on what Takamina is thinking about.

“it’s nothing” Takamina said.

“Anyway, before I forgot. YOU  AND  YUKO MADE ME SLAM MY FACE HARD ON THE ELEVATOR DOOR” Takamina said angrily.

“Hey, wait calm down. You almost gave us a heart attack also. And besides who told you to come running for us and charge you way to the elevator door?” Micchan said sarcastically.

“You’re joking right? After making me feel guilty for making Yuko sad because I thought she’d had a misunderstanding with NyanNyan. And then mistakenly, MiStakenly blurted out that we should take a break for the half of the day instead of working” Takamina rant.

“Look, we decided not to tell you because we know your leadership side will not approved of this. Besides we don’t know how to break the news to you about the pool party” Micchan explains to Takamina.

“Besides, look at you. you seem to be lost in your thoughts all the time and you’re very defensive” Micchan said.

“Especially, when it comes to Acchan” Micchan added making Takamina blushed a little.

“What? where the hell did that idea come from?” Takamina asked Micchan

“See, when it comes to Acchan. You’re always defensive” Micchan defended.

“I’m not. anyway, what are we gonna do on the pool party? Takamina asked Micchan trying to avert the topic again.

(“Ohh, trying to change the topic again. Takamina you’re so obvious but you’re the only one who isn’t noticing it” Micchan thought)

“What else? But have some good time!!” Micchan said while fist pumping up in the air.

“But there might be someone who’s gonna be the most happiest girl in the world tonight”Micchan said whispering to herself while turning around to face her back to Takamina.

“Huh? Did you say something Micchan?” Takamina asked

“I said you should prepare now, and be as sexy and beautiful as you can” Micchan said while helping Takamina to get dressed.

“Why should I? it’s just the members and a pool party” Takamina asked

“Why not? This is the only time we can be ourselves with NO camera whatsoever following us” Micchan said.

“But I don’t have anything to wear but the one’s we use on our single” Takamina said.

“here wear this” Micchan said while handling Takamina a skimpy white bikini.

“Wait, Micchan. I won’t wear that skimpy bikini and where did you get this anyway?” Takamina said worriedly

“Why not, I bought it for me but ACChan said it might look good on you” Micchan asked while raising her eyebrow to Takamina

“A-acchan? Are you joking Acchan wouldn’t say that!!”Takamina said surprised while raising her eyebrow to Micchan also.

“Acchan did” Micchan said

“Acchan did not” Takamina said back

“Acchan did” Micchan said back louder

“Acchan did not” Takamina said much louder

“Acchan d-“Micchan said but was stop by someone.

“Micchan” Yuko called outside the room.

“just wait a moment Yuko. clueless here seems to be in wardrobe problem” Micchan said back to Yuko.

“Clueless here is not wearing that skimpy bikini and I refuse to believe that Acchan said that” Takamina said

“Fine, just wear your child-like one=piece swimsuit” Micchan said while walking to the door to open for Yuko.

“I might be gullible sometime but I’m not stupid. Acchan wouldn’t say that” Takamina said trying to defend herself.

Micchan opened the door for Yuko and Yuko walk into the room and look at the white skimpy bikini laying on Takamina's bed.

“Don’t tell me, you’re gonna wear that skimpy bikini Takamina?” Yuko asked Takamina.

“It might look empty on the top but it's full force on the bottom” Yuko added jokingly while Micchan and her laugh.

"Ahahaha" Takamina joined the laughter while doing a fake laugh then Micchan and Yuko stop realizing Takamina is getting pissed.

"Uh, yeah guys before I forgot. look at this" Yuko said excitedly while getting something on her bag.

"Handcuffs?! what are you gonna do about that thing?" Takamina said surprised on what the hell is this all about

“Come on, Takamina don’t play innocent on me” Yuko said teasing Takamina

“I’m not” Takamina said while realizing something

“Wait! Don’t tell me you’re gonna handcuff NyanNyan and--“ Takamina asked in disbelief while blushing hard

“Ignore her Yuu-chan.it’s perfect. I like your gimmick” Micchan said approvingly.

“Eh, Handcuff NyanNyan. "Sonna" how can I but” Yuko said girlishly before being lost into her OWN WORLD.

Micchan noticed that both Yuko and Takamina had gotten already on their own perverted world
And decided to use her harisen and slap Yuko and Takamina’s head

“HORA!! HORA!!” Micchan said while slapping Yuko and Takamina’s back head.

Yuko and Takamina had stop their fantasizing while holding their nose which is already bleeding.

“Can’t believe that everyone’s calling me a maniac and a hentai when these two are more vicious than me” Micchan said while sighing.

“But thinking about it handcuff’s and skimpy bikini” Micchan said while imagining perverted things.

Yuko and Takamina noticed this, looked at each other and nodded then…

“HOOORA!!” Yuko and Takamina said in unison while slamming their harisen on Micchan’s backhead.

Micchan fall straight to the bed and then sit-up and hold her nose which is also bleeding already.

“Who the hell are you imagining Micchan anyway?” Yuko asking.

“Eh,What the hell happen?” Micchan asked looking lost

“trying to avoid the question” Takamina said whispering.

"So, Micchan who was it?" Takamina asked again but was ignored

“Uh, Yuko I like your gimmick. Handcuffs!!’ Micchan said approvingly trying to avoid the question

“Thanks Micchan!” Yuko thank Micchan happy about her approval.

“Hey, wait.Why do we need a gimmick on a private pool party” Takamina asked confuse on what’s with Yuko’s handcuffs.

“well, you don’t want to be plain right besides the pool party will have picture-taking. So, why not” Micchan explain.

“Really? is that all?” Takamina said not believing Micchan’s explanation.

“wait, Yuko this is the night, right” Micchan whisper to Yuko while giggling

“you’re right” Yuko said while nodding nervously.

(Takamina’s thought)
What the hell is this hentai-combi talking about?

“Ah, So, what are the two of you gonna wear?” Yuko asked.

“it’s a surprised also just like everyone else” Micchan said

“Uh, Takamina you should decide now on what you’re going to wear” Micchan said to Takamina

“Uggh, but I don’t have anything to wear” Takamina said frustrated about this pool party.

“Here take this small luggage, there are many swimwear to choose from here” Micchan said while handling Takamina a small luggage.

“Seriously, where did you get this? Takamina asked Micchan in disbelief that her NO3B co-member have this.

“Well, I can’t decide on what to wear. So, I just bring them all. problem?” Micchan answered.

Takamina looked at Micchan not knowing to believe her or not.

Takamina was gonna open the luggage but saw Yuko and Micchan eagerly waiting what she’ll choose.

“Wait, let  me choose alone? I can’t choose anything decent when the two of you are watching me” Takamina said while opening the bag and shuffling the contents.

“Fine, we’ll turn our backs” Yuko said.

“Turn your backs? Wait outside!!” Takamina said in an ordering tone.

Yuko and Micchan look at each other and sigh in defeat.

“Hay, okay fine, besides we don’t want to see what’s sticking from your pants anyway” Yuko said teasingly.

“Yeah, we’re pure and don’t want to be tainted” Micchan said backing up Yuko’s words.

(“Really? If the two of you are pure I wonder what I am” Takamina thought)

“Quit the jokes guys, Out of the door” Takamina said back.

When Yuko and Micchan was finally outside Takamina rummage through the small luggage

(Takamina’s thought)
What the hell all of the swimsuit here is very skimpy and revealing. Wait a second, I think this is another trap. Hehehe, I don’t want to be a party-pooper but I’ll just ruin the party a little. And besides they are the ones who started it. messing some things wouldn't hurt.
(while having a bad intention written on Takamina’s face)

“Okay, I have decided” Takamina said.

“Okay, bring all the things you’ll need while we wait here” Yuko said.

“But hurry up, Time is ticking and you gave us a curfew at 10pm” Micchan said.

“Uh, guys you can go now. I’ll be fine. I’ll just go on my own” Takamina said inside the room

“Eh, Takamina are you sure?” Micchan asked worriedly.

“Eh, you’re kidding Takamina. you don't even know where it is” Yuko asked again.

“I’m fine by my own. just text me the location. I’m not a little kid” Takamina said back.

Yuko and Micchan looked at each other and decided not to argue with Takamina anymore.

“Okay, we’ll go now. But hurry up we’ll be waiting for you there” Micchan said.

Takamina thinking that Yuko and Micchan finally left. Thought of a plan…

“HAHAHAHAHA” Takamina laughing maniacally.

“Oi, Takamina it’s much fun to play with someone rather than on your own” Yuko said teasingly outside the room.

(What? There's still outside and What the hell is Yuko talking about?)
“I’m fine, Yuko. I can manage on my own!!” Takamina replied back.

Yuko and Micchan look at each other and laughed because surely Takamina didn’t know the green meaning behind it.

Takamina put her ear on the door making sure the two had aleady gone.

“HAHAHAHA!! they want fun, I’ll show them what’s fun!!” Takamina said somewhat evilly.

--- End of Chapter ---

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 08:23:50 AM by Yuki13 »

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Re: Soul Swap Chapter 2-1
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2013, 06:59:54 PM »
Hum I think they are going to do something with Takamina.

Btw, who was the person that Miichan thought about?

Everyone are acting suspicious! I'm curious here!!!

Thank you for the update o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Yuki13

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2013, 07:44:59 PM »
Hope, you keep reading guys cause I'm gonna update tomorrow. and who do you think should soul swap?

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2013, 08:27:33 PM »
I think all if them should soul swap !!! Some with their couple, some with others than their love interest. Just to make us confuse and have tons of more and more funny moments :)

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2013, 08:29:42 PM »
Hentai no atsumari yan? xDD
So Acchan is worries about Takamina?
What are Yuko and Miichan planning?
And more importantly what is Takamina planning?
Can't wait to read the next chapter!!

Offline Yuki13

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2013, 05:24:31 AM »
soul swap...I agreed with kikuchi-san and Cisda83 about Takamina's and I hope it's not with sae.... :bow: :kneelbow:

or

Eh, Why not Sae-chan? and Soul Swap everyone? it might be the case or not!!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 05:35:14 AM by Yuki13 »

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2013, 12:09:07 PM »
SaeAtsu ka...
I know it'll be AtsuMina but I can't get rid of the possibility...

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2013, 12:21:31 PM »

or

Eh, Why not Sae-chan? and Soul Swap everyone? it might be the case or not!!

hehehe....just don't like SaeAtsu pairing..... :nervous
since I was AtsuMina's shipper....huhuhu :P

Offline Yuki13

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2013, 04:24:49 PM »
Thanks again for everyone's reply!!  :twothumbs
now, I want to know if you have any suggestion?

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Hi-Fi