JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Berserker Tune

Author Topic: Heart Station [Update 8/1: Favourite / Once Again ]  (Read 72832 times)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Heart Station [Update 22/12: Love Letter / Night Emails ]
« Reply #200 on: December 22, 2011, 09:33:27 AM »
Dawwwwwwwwwwwww i want more!!!!!!!

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #201 on: December 22, 2011, 10:48:08 AM »
Aww poor Kojiharu, unable to properly write a letter..... seems as though she got enough accross to Yuko though....  :heart:

And Yuki  :lol: seems as though she got herself into trouble with Mayuyu, well at least she managed to get herself out of it too  :wub:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #202 on: December 22, 2011, 09:56:06 PM »
Mayuyu TSUNDERE!

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
Heart Station [Update 23/12: A Scheming Mind/ Drawing You]
« Reply #203 on: December 23, 2011, 12:52:15 PM »
Thank you for all the lovely comments!  :) Two more requests completed. #3 is an SKE pairing, btw. I'm not too familiar with SKE at the moment but I wanted to give this a chance.  :heart: I hope that you will give it a chance too  :heart: :heart:  :heart: I'd appreciate it if you did  :)

So here's #3 and #4!   :cow: Enjoy!

- Request #3: A Scheming Mind (GomaYukko) –

Ogiso Shiori entered the dressing room with a person in mind - someone that she had been searching for in the past half an hour. She looked over at a crowd of girls in the middle of the room, which turned out to be her captain talking to some of the members but none of them was the one she was looking for. Shiori bit her lower lip. Usually she could find the younger girl in no time but today, it seemed that the girl had gone missing after their dance practice.

“Where could she be?” Shiori thought to herself.

She tried scanning over the large number of girls once again. Instead of missing girl, she found Yuria sitting all alone on the couch. She considered the option of giving up the search and going to talk to Yuria instead but then the person she had been looking for came into view. Said person was chatting merrily with Nishishi at one corner and didn’t seem to notice Shiori entered the room at all. Shiori felt ignored. She wanted that person’s attention and she was definitely going to get it.

With a brilliant plan in mind, she skipped happily toward her best friend and called out her name.

“Yes?” Kizaki Yuria asked, not knowing that she was being used as part of Shiori’s plan.

“Nothing. I just wanted to sit next to you.” Shiori replied sweetly in a voice that she was sure it was loud enough for her target to hear. Surely enough, her tactics were working. By using the mirrors’ reflection, Shiori could see that her target had stopped talking to Nishishi and was now staring at her and Yuria instead.

“Come on, tell me what is ittttttt~” Yuria whined when she saw Shiori giggling to herself.

“Really, it’s nothing!” Shiori lied, still giggling.

However, judging from the way Shiori was acting, it was a dead giveaway that the older girl’s nothing was actually something. Even Yuria was not dumb enough to believe that kind of lie. The younger girl pouted and pushed her friend away. If Shiori was not telling her anything then Shiori shouldn’t be clinging to her like this. Shiori wanted to go ‘awwww’ at her younger friend’s display of cuteness.

“Don’t be angry… Yuria knows I love her right?”

Yuria was still pouting but the corner of her lips was slowly curving upward with the sweet words. When Shiori wrapped her arms around the younger girl’s waist, it was then Yuria finally gave in and hugged the older girl back, with a full smile. The two girls aimlessly rocked back and forth while holding each other. One would say they looked absolutely adorable together but apparently someone who was watching all along was not amused at all at the sight. The pair broke apart when they heard a noise. Standing right in front of them was none other than Kinoshita Yukiko, who had just cleared her throat a bit too loud.

Shiori wanted to laugh at the very jealous looking Yukiko.

“Oh, hi Yukko.” Shiori greeted as if she had only just noticed Yukiko’s presence in the room.

“Hola Shiorin!” The half Spanish girl greeted back, smiling cheerfully at Shiori.

“..and you too, Yuria.” Yukiko smiled at Yuria too, but it looked a bit… forced? Yuria only nodded her head in reply.

Yukiko’s gaze travelled downward to see that Shiori’s hands were still circled around Yuria’s torso. Shiori was aware of that fact actually. She just wanted to see what Yukiko would do about it. Their eyes met and after what it feels like forever, Yukiko grinned. Shiori couldn’t tell what was going on in Yukiko’s head or the meaning of that smile.

“Oh yeah Yuria, I think Kuumin was looking for you.” Yukiko said all of the sudden. Shiori raised an eyebrow at Yukiko’s words.  Was Kumi really looking for Yuria or did Yukiko just made that up? 

Nobody really knew the truth but Yukiko herself but the moment Yuria got off the couch, Yukiko eagerly took her place and linked her arm with Shiori’s, pulling the older girl closer. Shiori smiled and placed her head on the taller girl’s shoulder, snuggling into Yukiko’s warmth. She was very much delighted with this kind of outcome.

Her plan was a success.

END

- Request #4: Drawing You (MaYuki) -

In the calm atmosphere of Team B’s dressing room, Watanabe Mayu was scribbling something on her sketch pad. Her brows furrowed as she concentrated on finishing her drawing. Sitting next to her on the couch was Kashiwagi Yuki, who was watching the younger girl with amusement. As she watched silently the anime characters being drawn starting to look more and more complete, an idea struck the captain.

“Mayu?” Yuki called out the younger girl’s name softly.

“Hmm?” The ace answered without looking at the captain. Her eyes were still fixated on her sketchpad, while her hand continued to move furiously along the booklet, drawing lines and circles.

“Draw me.” The older girl voiced out her desire.

“Eh?” Mayu finally stopped drawing. Her attention was directed to the captain instead.

“Can you draw me?” Yuki repeated her request, a little bit more clearly this time. Mayu raised a brow at the older girl.

“Why all of the sudden?” A curious Mayu asked.

“Can’t I? I just wanted you to draw me.” After hearing that answer, the cyborg idol stared at Yuki for a few seconds, seemingly to be thinking of something until finally, a smile break out on her face.

“Alright.”  The reaction queen’s eyes widened in a pleasant surprise upon Mayu’s agreement.

“Really?” Yuki asked for confirmation, her palms clasped together and eyes shining in excitement. Mayu didn’t say anything but nodded, a smile still plastered on her flawless face. The happy captain thanked and hugged the younger girl, who hugged back automatically. The two pulled away and then stared into each other eyes for quite some time before Mayu told Yuki to take a seat on one of the chairs in front of them.

“Now sit still.” Mayu instructed. Yuki straightened her posture, placed both hands on her lap and smiled her camera smile.

“And close your eyes.”

Yuki frowned. She thought that the instruction was a bit strange. Why did she have to close her eyes? But the captain brushed off all suspicious thoughts and followed Mayu’s order anyway. It felt slightly awkward because Yuki couldn’t see what the younger girl was doing but she tried her best to not move around too much, to aid Mayu with the drawing.

Not long after Yuki closed her eyes, the captain felt something grazed her skin, just right on top of her lips. Yuki shrugged it off, thinking that it was just a brush of her imagination. However when she felt it by the second time, it was then Yuki realized that someone was using her face as a painting canvas.

“What-“

Yuki swiftly caught the wrist of the culprit and opened her eyes. Sure enough, Mayu was standing in front of her, bending down with one arm stretched out. Her mouth formed an O-shaped at being caught in the act.

“MAYU!” Yuki reprimanded the younger girl. The younger idol only stared at her blankly.

“What? You asked me to draw you.” Mayu answered smoothly, feigning innocence.

“I asked you to draw me. Not draw ON me.” At Yuki’s words, a smile threatened to form itself on the younger female face. Mayu tried her best to keep her face straight but with the way Yuki was glaring at her with her newly added ‘facial hair’, the task proved to be too hard even for the so called cyborg.

“Opps. My bad then.” Mayu eventually grinned.

“Why you….”

However, before the captain could do anything to the younger girl, Mayu quickly leaned in and placed a quick peck on Yuki’s lips. The action caught Yuki off-guard and the hold on the wrist that she was holding weakened just enough for the wrist owner to get away. In no time, Mayu was already standing by the door, ready to escape her punishment.

“Mayu, come back here!” Yuki commanded.

The younger girl stuck out her tongue in reply and ran off; her laughter can be heard echoing along the hall.

“Mou… that Mayu…” The captain of Team B sighed out loud.

Yuki then saw her reflection on the mirror and giggled at the state of her own face. It was quite a funny sight, actually. Mayu was a very talented artist, after all. Before she wiped off the ink on her face, Yuki took out her phone and snapped a picture of herself with her new ‘moustache’ as a reminder of the event. Once she was sure that her face was completely ink-free, the captain went out of the dressing room to look for the one that had caused her the trouble of cleaning up in the first place. 

With a proper punishment in mind, of course.

END

Do look out for more updates!  :)

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: Heart Station [Update 23/12: A Scheming Mind / Drawing You]
« Reply #204 on: December 23, 2011, 01:03:27 PM »
Thank you for the Mayuki update!!! :w00t:
It was so cute~ :wub: :inlove:
LOL when Mayu draw on Yuki's face :lol:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #205 on: December 23, 2011, 07:00:52 PM »
so funnny! :rofl:

Mayu!  :shakeit:

Thanks for the update!  :D

please update soon!  :cow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: December 23, 2011, 07:53:25 PM »
When members are teasing each, they so cute ^^

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: December 25, 2011, 12:29:29 AM »
1.KojiYuu cute!  :cathappy:
Just one word is enough to send your love to Yuko Harunyan!

2.MaYuki
Seeing Mayu upset is so cute even Yuki can't resist that  :P

3.GomaYukko
Fist time I'm reading about them ^^ making Yukko protective was indeed cusses!

4.MaYuki
Hahha I can see it happening in reality that is so Mayu trollin on Yuki...hrrm how will Tuki handle this?!

Thank you for your update looking forward to the next coming 11 fics...

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
Heart Station [Update 25/12: Happy Christmas to You]
« Reply #208 on: December 25, 2011, 02:46:15 PM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!  :) This is a Christmas fic from me, dedicated to a dear friend of mine.  :heart:

p/s: I'll continue with the request fics later. Hoping to finish them all before new year (though I have no confidence in doing that. My brain is slowly dying  :cry:)

As always, please enjoy!  :heart:

- Happy Christmas to You (MaYuki) -

It was just the night before Christmas and Watanabe Mayu was all alone in the house. Her sister had gone to a friend’s party and most likely to come back extremely late or not coming back at all, leaving Mayu unaccompanied for the rest of the night. The bored and lonely young idol had been staring at her phone for quite some time now, considering if she should send an email to her favourite captain. Mayu was still feeling a bit hesitant about doing so but her hand had already reached out for the electronic device. Finally thinking that it wouldn’t do her any harm if she did, she searched for Yuki’s number and began typing a message.

- I miss you. –

Her thumb was already hovering over the send button but did not proceed to deliver the email right away. Mayu stared at the words shown on the screen on the cell phone for a few seconds and then sighed. She couldn’t do it. As much as she missed the older girl, she didn’t want Yuki to know that for some reasons. The cyborg idol erased the message and composed a new one.

- How’s Kagoshima? -

Feeling more satisfied with the new text she had written; she pressed send and waited for the reply back. However, almost half an hour passed but she still did not receive anything from email recipient. Mayu checked her cell phone for the nth time and sighed again.  It was Christmas Eve and she was going to spend it all alone. Had she known earlier that she was going to be left alone for the rest of the night, she would’ve head over to Aika’s place or organized a hang out with the other members so that she wouldn’t feel as lonely as she did right now.

And Yuki seemed to be too busy to reply to her too, Mayu thought sadly.

Unsure of what else she could do to pass the time, Mayu pulled out one of her mangas from the shelves and sat on her bed. Though she had read that manga for several times now, it was the only one that she felt like reading at the time. As she continued flipping page by page, her eyes occasionally glanced at her phone. A part of her was still hoping that Yuki would reply to her eventually. Her wish came true. Her phone beeped, signaling a new email had came in when she was halfway done the manga. Excited, Mayu quickly grabbed her phone and opened the message.

- Look outside your window. –

Mayu frowned at the newly received email. It was from Yuki but why would the captain asked her to do such thing? Then a realization came to her. She abruptly got up from her bed and rushed to her bedroom window. Could Yuki possibly be?

“Surprise!!”

Kashiwagi Yuki shouted from down below and Mayu’s eyes widened in surprise at the sight. She had somewhat expected this to happen at Yuki’s last message but she didn’t really thought that Yuki would really be there, standing outside her house. Without wasting any time, Mayu grabbed her jacket and rushed down to meet the one she had been wishing to see the entire day.

“Merry Christmas, Ma-oof!”

Yuki didn’t get to finish her sentence with Mayu launching herself right onto the unsuspecting taller girl and wrapped her arms around Yuki’s neck. On instinct, Yuki returned the embrace, while trying to maintain her balance so that the two of them wouldn’t fall to the ground.

“Yukirin! What are you doing here??! I thought you said you’re going back to Kagoshima?” Mayu asked right after she pulled away the tight hug.

“That’s correct.” Yuki answered with a smile.

Upon seeing the confused look on Mayu’s face, Yuki giggled lightly. Then the captain took the smaller girl’s hands into her own and gave it a gentle squeeze. The warmth felt good against her cold hands.

“I’m going there tomorrow.”

Mayu was even more confused with Yuki’s explanation. If she remembered correctly, Yuki was supposed to leave early this morning and should be in her hometown by now. 

“But you said…” The younger girl was about to retort but stopped herself when she saw the smile on Yuki’s face. It was that smile Yuki always had whenever the captain was being sneaky. At that moment Mayu knew that Yuki had lied to her on purpose. Mayu felt cheated and lightly hit Yuki, who trying her best to stifle her laugh. After a few hits, the cyborg idol stopped and hugged Yuki again; burying her face in the taller female’s chest in order to cover up the wide smile she had on her face right now.

“Black, you liar.” The younger girl said, half complaining. But her tone was a happy one.

------------- •ᴥ• -------------- •ᴥ• ------------------ •ᴥ• --------------

“Where’s your sister?” Yuki asked when she noticed the absence of the older Watanabe in the living room.

“Oh, she went out with her friends so it’s just me in the house. Why don’t you have a seat first? I’ll make you hot chocolate.” The younger girl replied, gesturing toward the sofas. She was about to make her way to the kitchen but Yuki had swiftly caught her wrist, keeping her in place. Mayu blinked.

“My poor Mayu-chan. Were you lonely?” Yuki’s eyes softened as she looked at her girlfriend.

“N-not really.” The cyborg idol answered, facing away from her captain when she felt her face grew warm. A surprise yelp came out of her mouth when Yuki suddenly pulled her into a tight hug.

“Yu- Yukirin?” Mayu asked tentatively, her voice just above a whisper.

“Just warm me up for a while.” The captain responded. Mayu closed her eyes and nodded slowly, circling her arms around the taller girl’s waist. The two held each other close quietly, basking in their partner’s warmth.

“I really missed you.” Mayu finally confessed, breaking the silence. Yuki did not say anything but smiled at her girlfriend’s cuteness. Usually the captain would tease Mayu about her tsundereness at a moment like this. But since it was almost Christmas, Yuki decided that she should cut the girl some slack. The teasing could wait until after Christmas.

“Oh yeah, I have something for you.” Yuki said when she remembered about the gift that she planned to give to the younger girl.

Mayu just stared as the taller girl pulled away and took out a small, nicely wrapped package from her bag.  She continued to stare as the captain held the gift out in front of her.

“Here you go.”

“Christmas present? For me?” Mayu pointed to herself. The question made Yuki giggled.

“Of course it’s for you, silly. Who else?” At that answer, the younger girl took the gift excitedly and thanked the captain.

“Can I open it now?” Yuki nodded.

Mayu’s eyes was shining as she unwrapped her present carefully. As soon as she saw the content of the box, Mayu gasped. Her eyes widened and she was left speechless. Staring right back at her was the limited edition figurine that she had been eyeing for the past few weeks! She couldn’t believe her eyes. Her girlfriend had somehow gotten that very one thing she had wanted for Christmas! How that was even possible, Mayu did not know because as far as she could remember, she had never told Yuki about it before.

“H-how… how did you know?”

“Santa told me.” Mayu shot Yuki an ‘are-you-serious’ look at the cheesy respond.

“Fine, Rabutan told me.” Yuki answered honestly this time with a defeated sigh. Her mind briefly recalled the trouble that she had to went through just to get that perfect gift for Mayu.

It was not easy getting that little piece of information from the tsundere princess of Team A. Sneaky Aika had gotten the captain working as her slave for a day in return for the knowledge of what Mayu wanted for Christmas. Asking Aika was not Yuki’s first option because she knew something like that would happen. However, since everyone that she asked failed to give her an answer (even Nacchan had no idea what Mayu wanted this year), Yuki’s last resort had to be Aika, who was Mayu’s best friend. Yuki had no choice but to accept the deal. For a day Yuki had to endure the shame of getting curious looks from the other members as Aika ordered her around. She even received a cold look and a threatening email (it was something along the lines of ‘are you trying to steal Ai-chan from me??!’) from Sasshi on that day. Oh, the things Yuki would do for her beloved girlfriend.

“YUKIRIN, THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!”

Yuki smiled. Being able to see that kind of happiness radiating from Mayu’s face was enough to make all the troubles worth going through. For Mayu, she would do everything she could. The captain watched in amusement as Mayu admired the figurine in her hand.

“Ah!” The younger said all of the sudden causing a frown to appear on Yuki’s face.

“What’s wrong?” Yuki asked, slightly worried that there could be a fault with her gift.

“I didn’t get anything for you though…. I thought that you won’t be back until next week so…” Mayu explained. Guilt and shame were written all over her face. Yuki breathed in relief. So there wasn’t anything wrong with her present after all. 

“It’s okay Mayu-chan.” Despite saying that with a smile of her face, Yuki couldn’t hide the tiny hint of disappointment in her voice.

“I’m sorry.” Mayu said quietly, her head hung low. Yuki felt bad for her girlfriend. She did feel disappointed that she didn’t get a gift but she didn’t blame Mayu. It was her own fault actually, for surprising the younger girl by appearing suddenly like that.

“Hey, I told you it’s alright didn’t I? Don’t worry about it.” The older girl tried consoling the younger one.

“But I-” Yuki cut Mayu off by pressing their lips together. The kiss lasted for a while before the captain pulled away.

“There. I got my present already.”

The blushing Mayu didn’t bring up the subject again afterward.

As the night progressed on, the couple had made themselves comfortable on the couch. Yuki was sitting at the end of the sofa while the lying down Mayu had her head resting on Yuki’s lap as they watched the Christmas specials airing on the television. The younger didn’t find the variety show they’re watching right now too entertaining but Yuki was absorbed with it. Mayu had a feeling that it was probably because Ishikawa Rika was appearing as a guest on that show. It was no secret how much Yuki idolized the ex-Morning Musume member. 

Getting bored watching some famous people talking to each other, Mayu took one of Yuki’s hands and started playing with it; randomly touching and caressing the slender fingers. Yuki did not respond to the actions however, her eyes were still very much glued to the television. After some minutes passed, Mayu grew tired and stopped her abuse on the captain’s fingers. She released her hold on Yuki’s hand and tried to return her focus on the television show. Her attention was diverted once again when she felt Yuki grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers together. Surprised, Mayu glanced at the other female but Yuki was pretty much in the same state as she was before - Still very much taken with the show. It made Mayu wonder whether Yuki was actually aware of her own doings or the older girl was doing it unconsciously. The younger girl smiled warmly at her beloved captain. It was small actions like this that made Mayu adore Yuki very much.

Then Mayu caught sight of a box of chocolates on the table next to the sofa. A familiar song suddenly played itself in her head. That certain song that she had heard Yuki sang and performed countless times before.  The cyborg idol licked her lips at the thought that came to her mind. Mayu sat up slowly and reached out for the chocolates, unwrapping one of them. Yuki, who was too busy watching Ishikawa Rika singing, failed to notice that Mayu had her scheming smile on her face.

“Do you want some chocolate, Yukirin?” Mayu offered. The older girl turned slightly at Mayu’s direction while trying to keep her eyes on the screen to answer the question.

“Sure. Thank yo-“

Before Yuki could even finish her sentence, she was cut off by something that Mayu did. As a result, there were only two thoughts that ran through Yuki’s brain at the time. One, Mayu could be quite bold with her actions and two, chocolate had never tasted that good before. After singing about it so much, Yuki finally got a taste of what the lyric of her B4 unit song was all about. All thoughts of Ishikawa Rika quickly dissipated from her mind and her sole focus went to the girl in her arms.

チョコレート 甘くビターな
あなたの毒がおいしいの…

Lying down on the couch breathing heavily with a flushed Mayu (whose breath was also equally uneven) on top of her, Yuki was left feeling slightly lightheaded. The bittersweet taste of the chocolate was left lingering in her mouth. The show that she was watching had ended while they were… a bit ‘preoccupied’ but Yuki didn’t mind at all. Not when the girl she loved so much was hugging her like this.

“Happy Christmas, Yuki-chan.” Mayu spoked softly. A warm smile made its way to the captain’s lips. Tightening her hold around the younger girl, Yuki placed a kiss on Mayu’s forehead.

“Happy Christmas to you too, Mayu.”

END

What is Christmas without some cheesy fics right?  :lol:

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Heart Station [Update 25/12: Happy Christmas to You]
« Reply #209 on: December 25, 2011, 08:48:31 PM »
MAYUKI CHRISTMAS DAY :heart: :heart: :heart:

Is it weird that I had that song on replay, or was I just lucky? 8D Hot ending was hot and it made me want to listen to the song even more! But now, every time I hear it, I shall think of this LOL

But that's not a bad thing 8D

Update soon~~ :heart:
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.

http://asteon.tumblr.com/

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: December 26, 2011, 12:29:49 AM »
SO CUTE~!!

Now you wont lonely again Mayuyu~

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #211 on: December 27, 2011, 12:18:24 PM »
OMG~ This is just so cute~~~ :wub:
I love this Mayuki's Christmas~~ :inlove:

Thanks for the Update :thumbup :thumbup

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #212 on: December 27, 2011, 02:41:09 PM »
OMG! I like the chocolate scene!!!!

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
Favourite/Once Again
« Reply #213 on: January 07, 2012, 11:10:56 PM »
Back with requests #5 and #6. Both are rare pairings.... BUT THEY'RE LEGIT! LOL Sasshi/Aamin and Harukyan/Reinyan. Seriously. Look up their blogs/videos/whatever and you'll know what I'm talking about.  XD As always, I hope you will enjoy reading these as well.  :)

- Request#5: Favourite (SasshiAmi) -

“Let go of me!”

“Ai-chan kawaii!”

“I said let me go darn it!”

“OWWWWWW! Ai-chan, that hurts!”

Maeda Ami watched intently what seemed to be some form of self abuse for her senpai. It was not a new sight to see. Everyone knew that Sasshihara Rino had been fawning over Oota Aika for ages, even way back when the both of them were still in Team B. However, everyone also knew that Rino’s advances toward the Aika would usually end in Rino getting hurt; either physically, emotionally, or both. Today was not one of Rino’s lucky days it had turned out; for Aika had smacked her right on the head when infamous Sasshiharassment did not stop.

Sometimes Ami wondered if Rino was actually enjoying that kind of treatment since the older girl never made any attempt to stop or restrain herself from molesting the tsundere princess.  As she bobbed her head to the music that was playing through her earphones, Ami continued to watch her two teammates with full attention.

The agitated Aika stormed away from Rino and sat next to Haachan, who were chatting with Harugon and Nakayan. Of course, the younger girl did it only after spending a few minutes barking at her harasser and making sure she would be left alone for the rest of the day. At first Rino looked like she wanted to join her fellow former Team B members in their conversation but the deadly look on Aika’s face made her decide against it. Sighing, Rino searched around the room for other options of human companion.

Ami took off her earpieces when she noticed that Rino was heading her way, looking very much dejected.

“She doesn’t have to hit me that hard…” Rino whined as she took a seat on the chair next to Ami, her hand rubbing the spot on her head that met Aika’s hand. From her seat across the room, Aika shot Rino a cold look at that comment, which made the hetare idol shrink back in fear. Rino turned to Ami for help but Ami could only give the older girl a half apologetic smile and a shrug.

“Ami-chan~~”

Rino suddenly cried out, wrapping her arms around her kouhai’s neck. Not knowing what else she could do to console the heartbroken Rino, Ami awkwardly patted Rino on the back as a response.

“Mou… you should just stop harassing Rabutan altogether…”Came the wise advice from the younger girl. Rino pulled away immediately.

“B-But Ai-chan is just too cute! I can’t help it!” Realizing that her retort may have been a little bit too loud, Rino clamped her mouth with both her hands and her eyes slowly made their way across the room. Relief was written all over her face when she found out that Aika had left the room with the others.

“Lolicon.” Ami muttered under her breath. The words were not left unheard by Rino’s sharp ears.

“Hey! I’m not a lolicon! It’s not my fault that all the girls I like happens to be young!” Rino protested indignantly at the accusation. The younger girl rolled her eyes and shook her head in disapproval, a small smile playing on her lips. No matter how much Rino tried to deny it, what Ami had seen during their times together told a different story. Actions speak louder than words, after all.

“Anyhow, I’m still Ami-chan’s number one right?”

Rino had asked that out of the blue, causing Ami to stare dumbly at her senpai and blink several times before the question actually made sense in her head. Finding herself unable to answer the embarrassing question, Ami let out a small, nervous laugh. The laugh turned into a fit of giggles when the older female circled her arms around the younger one once again and leaned in, trying to steal a kiss from the younger girl’s lips. Ami squirmed in the embrace, but did not make any real effort to push Rino away.

“Hey now…” Ami managed to say in between her giggles. She had her head tilted in opposite direction, in her half assed attempt of avoiding Rino’s kiss. Rino stopped leaning in and pulled back with a huge grin.

“Isn’t that right? It’s right, right? That I’m Ami-chan’s number one~” The older girl asked again, with a pout. The way Rino was trying to pull off what Ami thought as her senpai’s version of a puppy face (which included Rino batting her eyelashes several times) made Ami laughed again. Rino then started laughing too. Ami’s laugh was too infectious. The pair was lost in their own world when Rino continued making funny faces which Ami would try to imitate afterward, making the two of them looking like retarded couple.

The fact that Rino’s question was still left unanswered was completely forgotten. 

Their moment was cut short when a staff came into the room and called out for Rino, telling her that she had an interview that she needed to attend. After the older girl left the room, Ami plugged in her earphones once more and laid her head on the table by using her bag as a make-shift pillow. Thoughts of the events earlier were still vividly playing in her mind, causing the smile on her face to stay even as she allowed herself to drift off to a dreamless slumber. The last thing Ami thought of before sleep finally took over was that she didn’t mind being Sasshiharassed. 

She definitely didn’t mind at all.

END

- Request #6: Once Again (KyanNyan) -

They were good friends. They hung out together a lot of times before so Haruka’s companion was not something foreign to Reina.  So why was that lately, often she would catch herself staring at the older girl? Was it Haruka’s recent haircut that had made her seen Haruka in a different light? Reina wondered. Whatever the reason was, it was making Reina’s heart flutter at every little thing Haruka did for her. The idea made Reina felt uneasy. She had not had not felt this way toward another member.

Not after…

Reina quickly shook her head furiously to clear away the sad memories.  She shouldn’t feel this way. Not anymore. She was over this. It had been so long and she had made a promise that she would be strong. However, Reina couldn’t deny that thinking about the graduate still made her heart ache. Was it silly of her to be longing for the presence of someone that had left? She had been asking herself that same question for some time now but she couldn’t come up with a proper answer. Too absorbed in her own thoughts, Reina didn’t realize she was actually staring at Haruka the whole time, until Haruka’s voice snapped her out of her reverie.

“Is there something on my face?” The question made the taller girl jerked in her seat and blinked. An ‘eh?’ escaped her lips.

“I said is there something on my face? Why do you keep staring at me like that?” Haruka asked again, frantically feeling the various parts of her face with her hand to sense if there was any foreign substance sticking on it. It took quite a while for Reina’s brain to process what Haruka had said. Once it finally did, the younger girl caught the elder’s wrist, causing Haruka to stop her actions and stare at her friend.

“No. I was just thinking…” The reply was accompanied with a weak smile.

Concern was reflected all over the older girl’s face. Somehow Haruka had managed to catch on Reina’s troubled state by the tone of voice that the younger girl was using. She hesitated a little bit before deciding to ask what was wrong in the end.

“About?”

“Nothing important.”Reina replied shortly as she lowered her hand and intertwined their fingers. Haruka was not convinced at all with Reina’s answer, with the all too forced smile that she was currently seeing but she didn’t press on the matter. Instead, she just muttered a simple ‘oh’ and looked away.

The awkward silence that came afterward made the air surrounding the pair somewhat uncomfortable. Neither of them had said a word since the last exchange. Reina glanced at her friend. She wanted to say something in hope to break the silence but Haruka seemed to be too deep in thought that Reina abandoned that idea. Suddenly feeling exhausted by the rush of the overwhelming complicated emotions, Reina rested her head on Haruka’s shoulder, staring absentmindedly at the scenery. For the first time Reina realized that the park was actually rather empty for such a lovely weather.

“It’s alright you know…” Haruka started talking out of the blue, catching Reina’s attention.  The younger girl straightened up on her seat, which was the park bench that they were sharing and focused on her friend, waiting for what Haruka had to say. She could feel the gentle squeeze on her hand as she heard the next few words being spoken.

“… to miss her sometimes.”

The older girl finished off her sentence with a warm smile and something in Reina’s heart stirred. Immediately she turned away from those knowing eyes. This felt too familiar, too close resembling an old memory which made Reina felt conflicted. She appreciated the kind gesture but Haruka shouldn’t be… this understanding. And those eyes, they should stop looking at her in such way too.

Or else Reina really wouldn’t be able to stop herself from falling for the second time.

As she was having internal battle with herself, a poke on the cheek caught Reina by surprise. She looked at the assaulter, who was flashing a toothy grin. Reina was not sure why, but there was something about Haruka that had made Reina felt more at ease. 

“But I’m around so don’t feel too lonely now, kay?” The way Haruka had said it was so cheeky that Reina couldn’t help but smile.

The older girl then stood up and offered her arm. With her boyish haircut, Haruka almost looked like a true gentleman if it weren’t for her shortcoming in the height department, which made Reina found the sight to be amusing. The younger girl giggled to herself, before standing up and linked her arm with the waiting one.  It was still pretty early so that meant their little ‘date’ was not over yet.

It was sometime during that day that Reina decided that she really, really liked Haruka. Perhaps not as much as the one whom had captured her heart in her younger days but Haruka was still very precious to her. And she wanted Haruka to know that, at least. That was the reason why by the end of the date, she had suggested for them to get a matching cell phone strap. The strap that she currently had was a gift from her first love and she had kept it with her all these years but it was about time for her to get a new one. She needed to move on from the past. She wanted to.

“Mai Mai…. You would be okay with this, right?”

Reina questioned silently, taking one last good look at her current phone strap before replacing it with the newly bought one.

END

THANK YOU FOR READING!  :cow: Comments are always appreciated.  :lol:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Heart Station [Update 8/1: Favourite / Once Again ]
« Reply #214 on: January 08, 2012, 01:34:43 AM »
Thank you I've always like to read your  fic requested by so many...
still you managed to write a short story of different pairings.

Thank you for your update!

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline JinMario

« Reply #215 on: February 25, 2012, 04:29:20 PM »
Hi author!
I'm a Kojiyuu Shipper and I really really like your fic  :twothumbs :twothumbs
Would you mind if I translated [A Wish For You (KojiYuu + MaYuki)] and [Unreachable & Selfish (KojiYuu)] into Vietnamese?  :D
Thanks very much.  :thumbup

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #216 on: February 26, 2012, 06:49:32 AM »
Hi author!
I'm a Kojiyuu Shipper and I really really like your fic  :twothumbs :twothumbs
Would you mind if I translated [A Wish For You (KojiYuu + MaYuki)] and [Unreachable & Selfish (KojiYuu)] into Vietnamese?  :D
Thanks very much.  :thumbup

Yes you may.  :) Jutst make sure you link it back to the original and credit me!  :lol: But I gotta warn you that I might not continue A Wish For You anymore tho...  or write anymore fics in the future... :nervous

To all my readers, I'm really sorry! :kneelbow: thank you for all your supports all this time! Those comments and 'thank yous' had really made me happy  :)

But it seems like I have lost the will to write anything anymore so I'm taking an indefinite hiatus.

LOL but I guess no one would mind anyway.  :nervous

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #217 on: February 28, 2012, 11:32:09 AM »
Another story I finally read from my 'unread' list...

And I LOVED these one shots A LOT.

Hoping for you someday to update, because you have talent  :thumbup
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: April 02, 2012, 05:39:13 PM »
damn your stories are good  :thumbup :thumbup
definitely love them all and especially the kojiyuu ones (kojiyuu shipper  :twothumbs) (i totally read over your fics a coupla hundred times [okay i exaggerate])  8)
you're a great writer and i hope inspiration will come to you again one day and you will start writing fics again xD itd be nice if you finished off 'a wish for you' i was actually looking forward to whats going to happen in the end..but anyways goodluck :D and thank you for writing!

Offline C@@3!

« Reply #219 on: April 12, 2012, 06:40:15 AM »
 :cry: Please who has a fourth part to the story "i wish for you" what will it roll between mayuyu, and yuki yuko and nyan nyan?? to curious .. 're very good story .. must have more .. please  :bow:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Berserker Tune