JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gain - Carnival (The Last Day)

Author Topic: [END] Love Capture: SPECIAL ~ Valentine's Day?? [MaYuki] (03/02/16)  (Read 107317 times)

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
Re: Love Capture: Chapter 11 Part 2 [MaYuki] (12/07/14)
« Reply #180 on: July 12, 2014, 01:40:08 PM »
Yay an update  :fap

Yeah better end this once and for all Mariko-sama  :thumbsup  :twothumbs

Can't wait for part 3  :panic:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #181 on: July 12, 2014, 03:39:37 PM »
....the opening curtains to the final arc... :on shady:

this chapter is heavy.. :on polter:

can't wait for part 3! :on study:

Offline achina-chan

« Reply #182 on: July 12, 2014, 04:12:33 PM »
Oh my...  :shocked :shocked wow :shocked

You really made the bloody scene..  XD XD

agh, i don't know what to say... lol

Well, its too great after all... :twothumbs

Can't wait next part :thumbsup

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #183 on: July 12, 2014, 05:50:18 PM »
I don't know anymore

TO SCARED EhE!

Too stressful
I need another refresher, maybe a little dessert? I mean amnesia?

I was too afraid to see the continuation of this story, too tense to sleep because I could not think about it, could not eat because too worried

oh kate how can you write a story as good as this? makes me crazy

I really can not wait for the rest of it but also afraid to see the sequel, all very nice

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #184 on: July 13, 2014, 12:09:41 AM »
Wooooooooooooooooooow

BLOOOOOOOOOOD Everywhere !!!!!!!!!!! :panic: NOBUNAGA SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic:

And If you want to know... I like crazy things bouahahhahahahha! :twisted:

But it doesn't seem you will make Yuki as a SuperSoldier!!! :smhid

Will Yuki's father be kill? :? Or will he see the light while he is in the darkness? (Much impossible)

Yahaaaaaaa~! It is too bad for Yuko to have a one-sided love.... It is the only thing I don't like in this fanfic  :cry:

YUKOOOOOOO~~~~~! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Want the part 3 as soon as possible!!!

Now I'm looking forward the next part!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #185 on: July 13, 2014, 02:49:11 AM »
I just read the whole fanfic today! :on study:  I'm blown away by how good it is!!  :on GJ:
Wow! Nobunaga is psychotic! :shock: But more psychotic than Gekikara?  :pig refuse:
Such bloody scenes you have!  :mon evillaff:
I feel so bad for Yuko ~ :depressed:
Mayu's going to get so serious, when she has to face Yukirin's father  :mon determined:
For some reason, I'm hoping for Black to make an appearance   :depressed: :ding:
Wah! That ending! :OMG: What is Mariko about to do?!    :on freeze:
Can't wait for part 3~ :onioncheer:

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Love Capture: Chapter 11 Part 3 [MaYuki] (13/07/14)
« Reply #186 on: July 13, 2014, 05:21:59 PM »
Replies:
@Koneki: LAWL! Glad you enjoy it! >< Here's the final part of Chapter 11~ :P

@Siren: Yeah~ Once and for all~ We will see how things goes now! :P Here's the 3rd part and the super cliffhanger.

@Kairi65: FINAL ARC~ that sounds good :P This chapter is indeed heavy, and part 3 will make it worse! :P We shall see~

@achina-chan: It is a really bloody scene >.> Let Nobunaga run wild~ :P I’m glad that you enjoy it, and hope you will with part 3 :P

@gek geki: LOL!!! This is stressful! There’s more coming in part 3!!!! :P Wahahaha~ Some refresher in Chap 12 then? It’s going to be good, don’t worry, much softer. OMG, oh wow, too tense to sleep? O.O omg please eat, LOL, you still need to witness part 3! You shall now embrace the 3rd part! Thank you for your compliment >.<

@Chanaline: Woooooooo~ Nobunaga is indeed scary! :D Glad you like crazy things XD hahahaha! I wonder will Yuki’s father be killed or not :P I don’t know his ending too~ o3o Poor Yuko, one-sided love, but yeah~ Heheheh~ I shall not spoil any further between her relationship with Haruna~ :D

@River1721: OMG, the whole fanfic?? O_O wow, that’s quite a lot ot catch up? LOL. Nobunaga in this case is stronger and more insane than Gekikara :P Very blood scene by her, and poor Yuko with her one-sided love…but will it be one-sided later? OwO If Black make her appearance it will be hilarious!! XD unfortunately, she won’t~ :P But maybe? we’ll see XD Let us see how it rolls in this part 3~ :P

Love Capture: CH11.3

Jurina walked along the corridor until she reached this big metal door that required a keycard. Obviously she obtained it from one of the officers she killed, she unlocked the door and it was that familiar corridor cell where they kept the test subjects…Nobunaga, Center, and Jurina remembered it very well. It was the place where they were locked up and lived ever since they could remember. Their childhood was at this place; she walked through that corridor and remembered that exact cell she was kept in. It was one of the special cells at the middle of the cell corridor because she was an important subject that had the most compatibility with the drugs. Suffering from the side effects of the drug and went through countless tests to test her maximum capabilities to reach the ideal SuperSoldier’s power that the scientists idealized.

“This place…how sentimental, where I born.”

(…)

(...)

“How annoying,… how annoying.”

Jurina’s conscious inside remembered her memories of her childhood in this place. It was all repaired back and it just looked exactly like how she used to live in. She remembered seeing the scientists came in through that door, gave her the usual drugs despite how exhausted and listless she was due to the effects of the previous dose. She coughed out even more and she felt the burn inside her body melting every flesh and organ inside her. She puked and her head was spinning and she couldn’t even stand properly. Despite she felt like dying, they took her out and went into this physical test room to do the weekly tests. Every single time, she needed to kill at least one thing, an animal they gave her…they tested her sense of sympathy for another living being. SuperSoldiers should not have any in order to accomplish their task at maximum effect. However, it was the main reason that brought doom to the project…through all these countless heartless experiments, and being all alone, and as a result it gave birth to Nobunaga and Center. There were no such things as sympathy in them, and only killing would satisfy them. By the time she finished reminiscing her past in here, Nobunaga had used most of the bombs she had everywhere in this cell area… she walked through that hallway until she went out from another end. She activated on the one bomb at the end path and closed that door, forever.

“…It is the time, for it to come to an end, forever.”

She kept walking on and when the first bomb exploded…the impact sent to another one and triggered another explosion. It was a chain explosion everywhere and it echoed loudly throughout the whole laboratory. Every single one in the lab area realized this tremendous impact that made all of them stunned. They could tell it was more than one single bomb exploding and it made the floor became unstable from that impact. Jurina kept moving on to hunt everything that came in her way, her blood thirst returned back and she needed the sight of blood to calm her down…especially the blood of the one that was a part of this reviving experiment.

“I will destroy everything and everyone…I won’t make that mistake again.”

-

Mayu and Rena was still pursuing after Miura and Yuki despite those officers came in their way to slow them down. They did heard the explosion from afar distance, and likely to be on the same floor as them too. That huge impact bothered them, but they didn’t let it let it take their attention away. Every time Mayu attempted to shoot them down, Rena would stop her and said to keep running as she promised to guard the mouse no matter what. It was as she said, she would support Mayu with her life…and she did. The mouse ran through the officers that came from the front, as the bullets that came from behind her shot them down.

“Go Mayu! Don’t stop!!”

“Thanks Rena-san!”

She sprinted and broke through the crowd of officers in an instant. She had that lightning speed and it left Rena alone in the middle of all of SWAT members. However, despite they were attempting to follow or shoot Mayu, Rena mercilessly shot them down first before they could hurt her. With just this amount of officers that she was fighting to buy the time for Mayu…the result was quite obvious…not could stop the SuperSoldiers.

-

Yuki and her father were walking in a faster pace. For her to know that Mayu was pursuing after made her terribly terrified…those eyes that Mayu had were filled with so much hatred. If they were to confront again, she wouldn’t hesitate to shoot Miura for sure. She would need to stop Mayu, if the worse comes…she must not let Mayu kill Miura. If that happen, this would just extend the chain of revenge.

“Yuki, hurry up.”

“A-Ah, yes…”

They continued along the pathway despite they were hearing sounds of gunfire every now and then from a distance away. At the same time, she was utterly worried about Mayu…her father ordered the SWAT members to kill them. Anything could happen to Watanabe, and if it did…she would be scarred for the rest of her life. She couldn’t believe why Mariko would break the promise they had with one another, she asked her not to bring Mayu yet…she did. However, by the time they walked turned along the pathway and were about to enter another tunnel-like corridor, suddenly they felt the presence coming out from that darkness and had that gun in her hands. That familiar face glaring at Miura and holding her gun firmly…only but that silence remained and forced both Kashiwagi members to come to a stop. Miura couldn’t believe how this young girl managed to catch up with them, and even ambushed on the pathway they were using…it really meant that she outrun them very badly.

“How did you…”

“This is what you did to me. That testing pill did left me something nice after all…these legs, and the super speed.”

“Ah…so your compatibility must be very high. As expected from Watanabe Koji’s daughter—”

“Don’t you speak of my dad’s name with your filthy lips.”

Mayu gripped her gun tighter and made sure that she pointed at Miura despite Yuki was standing behind him. She saw those eyes filled with worries, and she promised to herself that she wouldn’t let her hatred take control of her body again. She kept chanted inside her mind regarding the reason she was here for, every single second she had a chance…she told herself that she was at this place to take back her belonging…and she shall not fail it again.

“…This is the end, Kashiwagi Miura.”

-

On Mariko’s side she was sitting in the main computer room to hack through the security and the database of the laboratory. She was here to destroy every piece of information regarding the SuperSoldier, to avoid this revival again. However, the security of this database was really tight and she tried to break through as quickly as she could and as fast as she could. However, its security level was beyond her expectations and she had a second thought that Mayu should’ve be here to do this job instead. She was an experienced hacker, but this was beyond her skills…she tried again and again, but failed.

[ERROR]

“Damn it! Huh…this is not looking that good.”

Mariko wished that the young mouse was here with her, but maybe this was beyond Mayu’s skills as well. The young Watanabe was a sharp cunning girl, she was sure talented in hacking, but she lacked experiences to accomplish this task successfully. Then suddenly she remembered the only person that could do such a thing like this. She was a talented with everything related to programs, and she was the only one that was more experienced than Mariko…and she brought that talent with her with her dream to become an officer. Apparently, it was her love as well, her ex-girlfriend.

“…At time like this, why did I remember about her?”

She kept trying to hack into the main computer but then it didn’t work at all. The security was utterly tight, and it seemed Miura might’ve upgraded the security of this project. But before she realized it again, she could hear footsteps approaching and the door of the main computer room opened. She didn’t panic or anything…because she remembered that familiar air that entered the room.  She slowly turned around and had that smile of relief across her face when she saw the young squirrel and that officer right beside her. It was such a familiar face, Kojima Haruna, the woman she loved once. She could see that blood stained handkerchief around her left arm on the wound she got shot. Mariko knew that this could happen, and she didn’t say anything further.

“…You really did it, Yuko.”

“Sorry to keep you waiting, sorry to take some time with this.”

Haruna stared back at Mariko, after these years they never met each other, she could see those bloodstained marks all over her clothes. She did saw that subtle blood trails from the corner of her lips as well…it was just like what Yuko had told her regarding Mariko’s dying clock. Her time was ticking away little by little. She really did learn a lot of things while she had the chance to talk to Yuko, and realized the situation to a certain extent that she needed to know at this moment. At the very least, Yuko promised to explain things after this matter is over to her, and so that’s partially a reason why she stuck along with the squirrel. The officer spoke up first while she approached Mariko.

“…I can’t leave you two at all, can’t I?”

“Hehe, I guess not…?”

Yuko smirked and it made Mariko sighed with a smile. The leader got out from her seat and Haruna took the chair and sat down. The squirrel approached the two of them and gave a tap on Mariko’s shoulder softly. Its been a long while that Haruna had her hands on this again and she didn’t ask anything from Mariko and knew what she was supposed to do. It seemed Yuko had did her job well to bring Haruna here to help them. This mission meant a lot to Mariko, it was like her life, and she truly appreciated what officer Kojima had done for her right now.

“…Thank you, Haruna.”

“This is for Yuki and Miyuki’s sake.”

Haruna spoke up and the older woman only smiled in that silence. She knew her woman long enough to tell her true intention for this. She partially did that for both her friends, but another half was because of her soul of justice that can’t turn her back against evilness. She didn’t know how much Yuko had told the woman, but it was already enough to make Haruna willingly to help and assist Mariko’s team in this invasion.

“…Fair enough, we both share the same objective.”

“You two owe me a full story for this matter, or else I’m capturing you two and send to jail.”

Both of them really got involved with a very scary officer here. After all these 5 years, it seemed being trained to become an officer had made her into a hardcore woman. However, they could feel that hint of kindness through her words. It made both of them exchanged a smile softly before they nodded for confirmation. Mariko would always keep her words, and so she made a promise with her ex-lover.

“Everything, I’ll answer everything you ask…I promise.”

“…Good.”

Just one simple word from officer Kojima, but it warmed Mariko’s heart already. As for the young squirrel, she could tell that her leader still had those feelings for Haruna. They were forced to leave the officer reluctantly. Also, the officer sure did have feelings for Mariko too…but she wasn’t being indirect with it because it was obvious that she wouldn’t want to just forgive her for what they did. She knew her love would be one-sided…but as long as both of them are happy, she would be happy. The happiness of her family was her happiness too. While she was watching her love working hard to hack into the laboratory’s security system, Mariko turned to her and grabbed her attention instead.

“So…what about the other twin?”

“She’s on her way to meet her now. I guess she received your message too.”

“Yeah…she’s our last hope for it.”

“She will come help us, she is a part of our family after all.”

Yuko smiled back and encouraged her leader to have hopes. Yuko had asked Miyuki to help stop the reinforcement orders by fake that they captured the intruders already. Obviously its one heck of a crime to lie to police officers, but this was one serious matter they were dealing. Also, she was asked to head off to this place to meet with another woman who was Yuko’s close friend and she would bring another reinforcement to help them out instead… meanwhile after their short discussion, Mariko sighed softly and couldn’t help to worry about the young kids that she brought with her.

“It was not a matter of time…I hope those kids are alright.”

“They will, have faith in them, especially Mayu.”

-

The young Watanabe was still gripping her gun tightly and she didn’t allow herself to even have the chance to let her eyes away from Miura. The man that killed her family was right before her eyes…but he was Yuki’s father as well. Suprisingly, Miura was not threatened by Mayu at the slightest, and initiated that conversation to mess up with her mind state.

“Why don’t you kill me? Hesitate to shoot?”

“…”

“Do you know why I have to kill Watanabe-san? I didn’t want to do at all, but he wasn’t giving me the choice.”

“…!”

“He disagreed with the project, and planned to release that information to the military and government, but ironically this project is supported by one of the government members themselves.”

“W-What?”

“He is a very helpful man if he joined with us, if he did…he wouldn’t have to end his family’s life due to his own arrogance.”

Yuki could see that her father was provoking Mayu, and the young girl showed that facial expression of anger. Obviously everyone would be mad if someone were to provoke about her family’s death like this. The young Watanabe tightened up her grip and made sure she didn’t pull that trigger after he provoked her this much, and he wasn’t even planning to stop…he revealed the darkest fact regard Watanabe’s tragedy even more to her. So that Mayu would be succumbed by the darkness inside her heart.

“Yes…I ordered my men to go kill every single one in the Watanabe’s household, and to keep the kids alive, it was the twins, and make them take responsible of her father’s decision by serving the country as a SuperSoldier.”

“You…!!”

“Obviously I know she worked for me…Watanabe Miyuki isn’t? If you have such a high compatibility like this, she will become a very decent subject for our new project.”

“Don’t you dare touch Miyuki—!”

Hatred started to appear in those round orbs of hers. He was telling how he was planning to make both Miyuki and her as a subject for the experiment. What made her angry was that this man planned to harm Miyuki and her in the first place…it was all planned. She wondered how heartless this man could go with treating them as objects like this, back then they were just 10 years old. Even more, he was planning to make Miyuki as the subject for the reviving SuperSoldier project. That was something she couldn’t forgive the man and it made it more tempting to shoot Miura down right now. The man just gave her more reasons to kill him…but there were many things that were hindering her to do so too. Yuki was there, standing and watching her…if it was mayu in the past before she had met Yuki, she wouldn’t hesitate to kill these two in a blink of a second. But now…she didn’t even have the strength to even pull that trigger.

“I ordered them to kill the parents in front of the kids, for them to understand the cruelty of life. But the plans went a little wrong…one twin made another one escaped successfully…we had that only the older twin.”

“…”

“But it seemed that child didn’t reach the laboratory and disappeared somewhere ever since…and how amazingly life brought you back here, and for you to stand right in front of me.”

“Enough…enough with your shitty nonsense.”

“I believe you have more than enough reason to kill me…but why not? Pull that trigger now.”

“…”

Mayu was more than willingly to pull it, but everything seemed odd to her. Why would he want Mayu to shoot him? Did he know that Mayu wouldn’t pull that trigger? Or he had some plans up his sleeves. All possibilities could happen and Mayu wasn’t willingly to risk any of it…if it were to threaten Yuki’s life. She started to break faster and she could feel her heart pounding against her rib. It was hard for her to even breathe properly and so many conflicting feelings inside her heart…to pull that trigger, or not?

“What’s a matter? Watanabe Mayu.”

“Don’t you call me name…!”

“That is indeed a nice name, how pitiful if it were to be in a different circumstances…you’ll be a wonderful subject for the experiment.”

“And that’s the only thing you could think…despite how many lives you have to take away!”

“You and I, what’s the different between both of us anyways?”

“…!”

Mayu froze and realized some little irony. Just as much as Miura killed so many people in order to accomplish his goal, so did Mayu too. She killed so many officers, and other people who just simply stepped in her way without any mercy. She remembered that night she killed the father of this child…and left the woman a widow. She remembered their tears and face very well, and it reminded her of that man that killed her parents right before her eyes. Her act…was no different from what Miura did at all.

“You’re wrong!!!”

That loud voice snapped mayu back and realized that it came from the raven-haired lady behind Miura. She was tightened her grip and she was shaking as well. She looked utterly painful to hear such heartless words from her father. It killed her heart even more to see the man hurting Mayu with that taboo topic regarding her family. She couldn’t hold back anymore and she stepped up for the young Watanabe, and going against her father.

“Mayu isn’t like that…Mayu is not the same as you!”

“…!”

“So you really did know this girl after all, just as I thought.”

Miura only smiled, and he pulled that gun out from his pocket to aim it at Mayu. It made the young Watanabe tensed up and made the whole situation even worse. The sole purpose that the man provoked Mayu was in order to see whether Yuki knew her or not? And it seemed Yuki fell right into his plan, she revealed herself that she knew Mayu, and she was actually siding with that girl instead of his side. He was a smart man beyond what Yuki knew…she completely underestimated her father.

“I know something is fishy, I assume its you that told them where the laboratory is as well.”

“…!?”

“I know you too well, Yuki, I wished that I can change your mind, but it seems I’m unable to do so, right?”

“F-Father…”

“Why don’t we end this, Watanabe Mayu, if you pull that trigger, you win…you have that chance within 10 seconds from now.”

It was a straight confrontation with Mayu, and he was indeed a mind manipulator. It was as if he knew that the young girl wouldn’t do it, and he would win…but at the same time, Mayu had enough hatred to kill that man at any second. It was a matter of when her hatred would succumb her conscious and taking control over her body. If that happen…then that would result Miura’s death, but why would he want that? Mayu couldn’t understand what the man was thinking at the slightest and why would he gamble his life this much on just a simple matter like this. What was his intention…what was his plan?

“10…9…8…”

“!?”

He started to countdown and it was like a moment of terror for both Yuki and Mayu. The young Kashiwagi ran in to stop her father, but then he swiftly pushed his daughter aside and made her fell back onto the floor. He didn’t hesitate at the slightest and the gun was still remaining, pointing at Watanabe while he continued to countdown.

“Father! Stop this!!”

“7…6…5…”

“Please…dad!!”

Yuki got up again and was planning to forcefully push her father so he would fall, but then she totally underestimated him. He turned to glare at Yuki and smacked right across the woman’s face, causing her to fall back harder. Mayu wasn’t expecting to see such a thing like this as well and the time was running out…She needed to pull that trigger if she wanted to live, but she couldn’t. She was hesitating, but at the same time she was utterly tempting. She was just too confused with herself and what she wanted to do right now.

“4…3…2…”

~BEEP~BEEP~BEEP~

~BOOOM~

The explosion happened right behind Miura and Kashiwagi, the exploded and the young puppy appeared out from that whole. She exploded the wall in order to make a new path for her to come out here…Mayu was utterly shocked to see Jurina caught up with her now, and it was Nobunaga that was controlling the body. She stretched her neck, making that cracking sound before she turned to have her eyes on Miura.

“…I finally found you.”

Both Kashiwagi members were surprised with Jurina’s appearance and yuki swore she never saw those eyes from that innocent puppy girl at all. It was so cold, and it gave the chill down her spine. Her instinct was telling her that Jurina was utterly dangerous and she needed to run away as quickly as possible before she would be killed at any blink of second. The moment Nobunaga saw him, it was like all the grudges she had burst out from her chest, and it wasn’t just hers…Center’s and Jurina’s heavy grudge mixed up with hers as well. Even Mayu was trembling under that heavy presence from Nobunaga… Miura stared at her and he realized that he was intimidated by that heavy presence from the girl, and he remembered that left green-shaded eye color…it belonged to that same girl that killed every single living being in the laboratory. She was the only successful subject that brought the end to the project. Time flew by so much since back then when he once saw that young girl sitting in the cell, and staring back at the scientists and him…and now that child was a grown woman right in front of him.

“You…you’re that kid.”

“Hahaha, Hahahaha!! Finally…Finally I found you!! I’ll kill you…!”

“J-Jurina—!!”

Mayu yelled to stop her, but failed in vain. The young girl vanished ran in towards Miura and suddenly vanished into thin air. No one could see Nobunaga when she was using one of her skills, she was moving in a speed that human eyes could see her and she was coming from the side where Miura was having his back facing at her… Before that second raging Nobunaga could even have her hands on him, a loud echoing voice managed to stop her in a blink of a second.

“JURINAA!!!!!!”

(R-Rena-chan—!)

“…!?”

Nobunaga froze as Jurina’s conscious took control of the body in that blink of second. That made Miura realized that Jurina was right behind him. He swiftly turned around struck the girl with his elbow strike. Despite in that moment of pause, Nobunaga managed to catch it on time before it would hit right at the side of her temple. She was forced to jump away but then the man pointed the gun at her and pulled couple of triggers without any hesitation.

~BANG~BANG~BANG~

Nobunaga managed to dodge the one that was aiming at her head but she didn’t manage to evade the other two. She felt two bullets penetrated through her arm flesh as she used it to block the two bullets that aimed at her heart. She managed to get her ground before she jumped off from the 2nd level to the 1st level safely without injuring herself. If it wasn’t for that voice that called her, she would’ve kill Miura already.

“Don’t do it…Jurina.”

That voice spoke up again and it caught her attention. She turned to the side and saw Rena panting hard. She seemed to be fairly exhausted from the fights she had before she manage to catch up with Mayu and Miura. Those calm gentle eyes from the older Matsui managed to make Jurina stop in a blink of a second and Nobunaga had no choice but to submit against Rena at all conditions.

“…Rena, why did you stop me?”

“You can’t kill him, any of you three.”

As Rena made her declaration, she turned up to look at Miura who was staring back at her. They sure had some business to clear up with…what a day for Miura, to confront with the two subjects from the previous experiment 11 years ago. The survivors of the experiment and for them to break into here alive, and through all those elite SWAT members showed how powerful they were. This SuperSoldier project in the past proved to him that it was a success. However, he still had to deal with this young Watanabe in front of him. He turned back his gun at her and startled the young girl once again.

“So, what is your answer?”

“…”

Rena and others were staring at Mayu and obviously the older raven woman was hoping that Mayu wouldn’t lose her senses again. But then Jurina and her could hear footsteps coming…more officers were coming to kill them while Mayu was handing with Miura, all alone on the 2nd level of the room. It would take too long for them to run up the stairs on the side of the room before they would be able to join up with Mayu. The moment the showed up into the room, both Matsui ladies didn’t hesitate to fight off against them, and killed them right at that spot. They had their own battle…as well as Mayu. The young Watanabe could feel her heart racing even more as she held that gun in her hand…and pointed at Miura.

“…”

“Shoot me, Watanabe Mayu, and take your revenge.”

In that midst of silence, Mayu closed her eyes and bit her lips. She remembered the whole tragedy as if it was yesterday, and it always replayed in her head…sometimes she even dreamt of it. However, she then met with this idiot officer that believed in her unconditionally…she couldn’t understand her intentions at the slightest. But that was the first time she felt someone’s warmth…the very first time in her life. She slowly opened her eyes again and saw Yuki got up on her ground and looking at her with those painful eyes…maybe she thought that Mayu would shoot her father. Would she hate her for it? She thought about her feelings again…obviously she hated this man so much, but she didn’t have that strong desire any longer…the desire to kill him. The time she spent with Yuki was just so short, but just so powerful enough to change her black scarred heart. She really did change Mayu’s heart…the power of love could change someone.

“…I can’t.”

Mayu slowly lowered her gun down. Her mind and heart wasn’t able to do this at all…and as Yuki watched. She was shocked, she didn’t understand why did Mayu lowered her gun in front of her father, Kashiwagi Miura, the man responsible for robbing everything away from her. She looked into Mayu’s eyes and saw that pure sadness and despair. It was no longer filled with the usual hatred at all. She saw none in those beautiful eyes that belonged to the real Mayu. The man was still having his gun pointing at Mayu, and he was not planning to lower his guard down despite the younger one gave up with killing him.

“…Even you’re the man responsible for everything that happen to my family…I don’t wish to kill you anymore.”

“!?”

“I…Yuki…”

That very first time, she heard her name coming out from Mayu’s lips. Her mind was completely blown away and was immediately touched by that weight put on her name. Mayu uttered with feelings…it was not just a simple word. She couldn’t explain this growing inside her when she heard her name coming out from Mayu, it really did meant a lot to her…for all the times she spent with her, this is the first time…she called her by her name. She was definitely looking back at Yuki with those eyes, the life in those eyes were the same as the ones she saw at the park…the eyes that belonged to the real Watanabe Mayu.

“M-Mayu…!”

“…That is unfortunate…you got your chance.”

~BANG~BANG~

The trigger was pulled, twice, and it was from Miura’s gun. Everyone heard that and when both Matsui heard that shot and threw their glance immediately…and it seemed them realized that the person that pulled the trigger wasn’t Mayu, but it was Kashiwagi Miura. Mayu’s body flinched that second and she felt that massive pain in her abdomen…she stumbled back slightly from that impact. Yuki’s face was filled with horror; she could see that droplets of blood splattered against the floor and real nightmare happened. Her own father shot Mayu, and she could see Mayu stumbling back while trying to grasp for balance. Her mind just went black when she was witness this scene right before her eyes…it was the 2nd time she was witnessing death…and she remembered that coldness of a dead body. She didn’t want to feel that from Mayu’s warm body at all. She remembered holding the younger one in her arms, tightly, and felt that heat from her body. 

~BANG~

Mayu still had that reflex and attempted to dodge that bullet that was aiming at her heart, but then she didn’t manage to completely evade it. It pierced right into her left shoulder and made her lose her balance even more. Yuki could see her father was about to pull another trigger, to end Mayu’s life once and for all.

“NO!!!! STOP IT!!!”

~BANG~

Yuki tackled her father and made him missed the target. The bullet went passed Mayu and struck onto the wall instead. Her father lost the balance and crashed against the wall while he saw his daughter ran in towards Mayu without any second hesitation. The young Watanabe fell back against her back and it was such a terrible pain succumbing her conscious. It felt horrible to be shot in her stomach, it made Mayu wondered it hit any of her organs or not because that could be utterly fatal to her. The second thing she realized was being supported in those warm arms and that familiar scent. Those smooth fragile arms were trembling while holding her…and she knew that it belonged to whom. She looked up and saw that face that was about to tear up any second from now, and she could hear her calling her name so clearly.

“Mayu…you idiot! Why…Why do you have to come here!?”

“…U-Ugh.”

She moved, trying to sit up but the bullets that went through her guts killed her so badly. She never knew it could be this painful and she fell back into Yuki’s arms again. That was the moment when Yuki saw that moving necklace around Mayu’s neck, and she was shocked…it was the necklace that she gave to Mayu before she parted away from her. The young Watanabe was wearing it and she couldn’t believe at all. Part of her mind thought that Mayu would trashed it away, or at most leave it back at the hideout…but no, she wore it today to this place.

“T-That necklace…w-why!? Mayu!”

“U-Uh…Guh—!”

“Mayu! Please hang in there! Don’t force yourself to move…!”

“…Yu…ki.”

“…!”

She called her name again; at this time…she wondered why it must be at this timing right now when their feelings were about to reach each other. That moment when Yuki was holding Mayu by her side, her father stood firm on his ground and pointed the gun at the injured Watanabe…despite his daughter was there as well.

“So you’re planning to betray me again, for that child?”

“I won’t let you hurt her, even you’re my father. I won’t let you hurt Mayu ever again, no matter what.”

She embraced Mayu tighter and closer to her body so it could act as a shield for the wounded Watanabe. Mayu still had her conscious and overheard everything, but she felt like was about to faint already. If she did, it could mean death in a way…she wouldn’t wake up from it. Mayu could even hear Rena and Jurina calling her name while they were trying to clean up the mess down here in order to catch up with her.

“MAYU!!!”

Jurina kicked the officer away and ran towards the stairs, carelessly she forgot all the armed officers behind her that was aiming the gun at her. The young girl lost her guard as she was utterly worried of her dear friend, but that almost meant her life. Rena saw it and yelled out loud to warn the younger one…but it was too late. That trigger was pulled and the bullet was piercing towards her.

“JURINA!”

~BANG~

“U-Ugh—!”

She lost her balance as she got shot at the back. Due to momentum she slid down on the floor. Rena lost her touch and immediately slaughtered everyone to protect Jurina at all cost. There were too many officers to buy their time and no one was there with Mayu aside from Yuki…and how would they be able to fight with Kashwagi Miura? No one know whether this man would dare to pull that trigger against his daughter or not, if he was insane enough he probably would do…and it meant that both Mayu and Yuki’s life were in danger.

“Mayu is never the same as you, I believe in her…I love her. Even it means my life, I won’t let you hurt her again. This is enough, father…please stop this insanity!”

“…Yumi died right in front of my eyes. What I’m doing is for her, and for us. I really wish you could understand me, Yuki.”

“I can’t understand you at this state, you’re no the father I used to respect, love, and know…just a mad man that has no heart.”

Yuki insulted her father back and she didn’t regret what she said at all. Obviously the father was completely disappointed in his own daughter. She chose that girl instead of him, her own biological father. However, he wouldn’t let this stop him…his insanity drove him mad and he still had that gun pointing at Yuki. If his daughter would stop him no matter what, then he had no choice but to pull that trigger to finish the two of them off to end this mess. He firmly held the gun and said his last words before he pulled that final trigger…

“…Let this end the madness.

“…!”

Yuki shut her eyes tightly and was ready to embrace the pain, or death. That moment, she wouldn’t regret if she die to protect the one she love…if that was her last resort, she would not mind at all. However, Mayu didn’t felt that way. She bit her lips and gathered all the strength she got before she used it all in this one single second.

“Ugh!!”

The raven-haired Kashiwagi felt that strong impact against her body and it pushed her back. She could see Mayu used all her strength to push Yuki away from the pathway of the bullet. Yuki couldn’t understand why would Mayu do such a thing like this as pushing her away…and that moment everything seemed to be in slow motion to her. She felt her body moving away from Mayu and she was out of her reach…and Mayu wasn’t in a state that could dodge the bullet without her leg’s power, it was the only thing that granted her lightning speed. Also, Mayu picked the right time to push Yuki away as it was about a blink of a second before Miura was about to pull that trigger. She exchanged that short glance with Mayu and swore that she saw that vague smile across her face before she diverted it towards Miura, with that face ready to embrace anything that came in her way. Mayu was wondering why she was doing this…but it seemed she reacted on her own without thinking at all. However, the only thing she knew was that she wouldn’t be able to afford it…if Yuki was to be wounded or killed. By the time she realized it, she already pushed that woman away from her and was the one in the pathway of the aiming. She caught a glimpse of her and realized saw her face for one last time…at least; she could go in peace, if she were to die from this. Also, she got to hear Yuki called her name so loudly that it echoed in her ears, before that blink of moment between life and death. 

“MAYU—!!!”

~BANG~

-
-

~TO BE CONTINUE~
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 06:53:06 AM by katekyohit »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #187 on: July 13, 2014, 05:42:13 PM »
USO DAROU GA?!?!?!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #188 on: July 13, 2014, 06:05:10 PM »
                  MAYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

please update soon kate :on gay:

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: July 13, 2014, 06:07:58 PM »
You just make me so tensed these days, I even not able to write a comment. This fic really have a big impact on me (in a good way).

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #190 on: July 13, 2014, 06:24:22 PM »
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
UWAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Thanks for your update and hardwork. :kneelbow:

I'll be waiting~~~ :fap La La La La La ~♪ :on gay:

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: July 13, 2014, 06:31:28 PM »
Σ Σ(・口・)!!!

hduwdbhuqwbdhwq
Give me the next chp Nau!  :cry: :angry: :panic:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #192 on: July 13, 2014, 07:09:24 PM »
OMG dont kill the mouse kate san!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
I hope someone barge in and save them!

Offline Akblaire48

• You have to aim for the top to move FORWARD!
  • M A Y U Y U 4 E V E R ! !
« Reply #193 on: July 13, 2014, 07:10:28 PM »
Omg this is so sad... I hope miyuki comes or mariko sama or yuko or haruna and shoot that Insane Father!!! I am crying this is so sad... Whyyyyyy????  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :cry:
No matter how impossible you think it is...

You have to try it...

Before saying it's really impossible!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2014, 08:24:36 PM »
What the hell was going here!?

Why did it end this way!?

Yukirin why didn't you stop Mayuyu!?

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #195 on: July 13, 2014, 08:27:39 PM »
hey Leo  :hee: since I promised to comment I'm here  :on drink: even thought it's not a WMatsui oh well  :on_pick:
Chapter 7

“U-Ugh…!”

She tried to move and realized the throbbing calf and arm. It was the places she got shot…but was even worse was the bleeding wound on her head. It’s making her lightheaded and she wasn’t so sure how long she had been in here.
Well after that explosion I was thinking maybe someone would help them  :mon corn: but non one came at the end  :bigdeal:

She took the hidden knife from her pocket, and cut her shirt into strips to tie around her wound to prevent anymore blood loss…after she had treated herself roughly, she slowly scooted over to Yuki and checked whether she got any injuries or not.

“…Phew. She’s alright…”
Aw~~ so cute  :shy2: Mayu is so kind without even realizing it like someone I know :mon lol:
She checked her pockets and thankfully she had some painkillers and antibiotics for bacterial infection…but it was enough for one person to take. Mayu stared at her pills and took the painkillers for herself, she always needed it after all
What will you do Mayu? you or Yuki!?  :stuffed:
She took in the antibiotic pills into her mouth to manually turning it into viscous fluid before she moved in and enclosed her lips against Yuki’s…in order to force her to take the antibiotics easily since she automatically swallowed it down. The injured thief wiped her lips and decided to make a plan from now. She didn’t pay much attention about kissing the sleeping beauty since she was in a serious situation right now, but she had to admit that those lips were soft.
YAY~  I was right Mayu is so kind~  :nya: BUT A KISS is A KISS and ya kissed da gurl  :mon fan:
Mayu carried Yuki onto her back but her leg got shot. But this pain wouldn’t stop her from moving on forward though. If they were to get caught here then her effort to risk kidnapping Yuki out would be in vain, and Mayu would hate that so badly.
Kidnapping her princess was tough job  :mon kungfu:
There was a reason why she gave the antibiotics to her after all…she wouldn’t want Yuki to die anytime soon yet.
awwwww~~ It's me who's gonna die ~  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:
She still needed to make use of her…for her revenge
NOOOO dun say that  :mon scare: :mon scare: Yuki is a good girl even if she's alittle bit noisy but still she's a nice girl  :mon POd:
“Because I trust you…I trust Miyuki’s sister.”

“Tch…that pathetic woman…W-Woa—”

Mayu fell onto the floor as her knee went weak all of the sudden. With Yuki’s weight on her back and her injured calf, she couldn’t gain her balance like she would normally do…the weight from Yuki’s body just added more crush against Mayu’s fragile body.

“Oof—! Ugh dammit…!”
LOLOLOL I laughed so hard at this  :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: wait? I remember I saw this somewhere else mmm? dun remember where  :mon huh:
anyway Mayu is thinking too much  :mon dance:
Yuki didn’t wake up from that, which at least it was a good thing for Mayu. She would hate to have any conversation with that woman right now…she was mad, annoyed, confused, and frustrated. The young mouse carried the officer on her back once again and then kept on walking. She finally turned at the corner and realized how she was getting closer to the exit. In this huge drain…only the dark alley people would know their way around here. Mayu kept on walking in that silence why hoping that Yuki would be alive and good or else the antibiotics she gave would be worthless.

Thanks god Yuki didn't wake up or it will annoy Mayu so much  :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak:
WUT of course Yuki is alive or we won't have LC anymore  :tantrum:
She came right on time and caught Mayu before the girl would fell onto the floor. Yuko could see the nasty wound on the girl’s head…and she knew how Watanabe do had concussion every now and then, and this could just make things worse for her. Before she could say anything, Mayu whispered weakly against her body…

“H-Hurry…”

“I’ll treat your wounds immediately don’t worry—!”

“…Save her…before she…help her…please.”
kakkoiii Mayu!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: I'm in love with Mayu~ :luvluv2: :luvluv2: jk~ :whistle:
The warm and comfy feeling surrounded her body. The moment she slowly regained her conscious was when she felt such burning pain on her limbs. Her eyes slowly opened and realize she was on a bed, covered with the warm blanket. In this quiet silence…she didn’t know where she was and slowly sat up with confusion. She was still trying to process what was going on and slowly remembered…she protected Mayu from the explosion, and everything seemed to back out after that.
FINALLY Yuki is up  :gyaaah:
“Glad you’re awake now.”

A mysterious voice talked to her and that’s when she saw the woman crossing her arms while leaning against the side of the door. She seemed to be waiting for Yuki to wake up before she approached to her side to check on her condition. Amazingly she didn’t have any fever at all despite being in the drainage for quite a long while with injures all over her body. The antibiotics did played its role to protect the officer.

“I-I ah…”

“Don’t worry, I’m Mayu’s friend…she brought you here.”
DUN worry Yuki~~ Yuko is a good friend!  :on GJ: no harm (?) from her side  :dunno: :dunno:
Yuko went to Mayu’s side while she explained the rough situation she predicted, no one knew how much accurate she was. However, that guess was more than enough to make Yuki’s heart skipped a beat…no matter what’s the truth for that medicine matter, the fact that Mayu kidnapped and carried her here was more than enough to prove her kindness. As she stared at that listless body on the bed…she couldn’t help but to have the throbbing pain growing inside her chest. To see Mayu hurt because of her was just painful than her wounds and things regarding her father.
yeah I understand your feelings Yuki~~  :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :shy2: :shy2: :nya:
“Ah, I’m sorry I didn’t introduce myself…my name is Kashiwagi Yuki.”

“Kashiwagi??”

Yuko recognized that name very well. It was the surname of the man that was responsible for Watanabe’s tragic massacre. The one that changed the warmhearted girl into a ruthless killer…it was the Kashiwagi family. Yuko couldn’t help but to ask in order to clarify her doubts.

“Are you…Kashiwagi Miura’s daughter?”

“…Yes. It was my dad responsible for everything that happened to Mayu.”
oh crap not this again  :grr:
“I don’t hate you. You didn’t do it. I’m not idiot enough to blame an innocent girl like you.”

“…”

Yuki was slightly surprised with the young woman’s speech. But that didn’t help reduce the guilt for Mayu’s family at all. After all, her father robbed everything from Mayu, and not even an apology would make up for it. Yuko didn’t speak anything further and went out for a short while before she came back with a bowl of porridge she cooked. Yuko was well prepared and had it on the tray so that Yuki could eat it on bed.

“It’s hot, just make sure you don’t burn yourself okay?”

“E-Eh…?”
:mon exhaust: I told ya!! Yuko is a friend  :mon determined:
“…!”

“I know her long enough, and I still don’t understand why would she risk so much for revenge. I don’t think that’s her real motive.”

“Huh??”

“…But well, no one will know what this chump is thinking. She never shows her true self, like a sneaky little mouse.”
yeah..who knows  :on drink:
“What do you think of Mayu though? A son of a bitch?”
this bring memories...
She prayed for the thief to wake up. She hoped that Mayu would be fine and woke up to yell at her, insult her, just anything…she just wanted this girl to wake up already. Even though Mayu treated her as a tool for revenge, and as her toy…she couldn’t bring herself to detest this girl at all. Likely it wasn’t out of sympathy either, since she had this feeling even before she knew the truth behind Mayu’s family. Her heart started to open to Mayu because she witnessed and was touched with Mayu’s kindness. Even it was just a blink of second, she could feel it, the warmth and tenderness sure wasn’t a lie. That’s what Yuki wanted to believe…that it was real, and that she fell in love with Mayu because of that.

“…Mayu, please wake up.”
wake uup sleeping beaty!! oh Yuki should kiss her maybe she would wake up  :wahaha:
“U-Ugh…Ow…”

“M-Mayu!?”

Yuki rushed to her side immediately and her heart started to pound so fast with worries. She held onto Mayu’s hand tightly while the younger one groaned and grumbled in pain. At least Yuki’s yell was loud enough to catch Yuko’s attention whom was downstairs to the room where they were in.

“Wha…huh…?”

“Mayu…thank goodness you’re finally awake.”
thank god! Mayu is awake  :on woohoo: :on woohoo: Yuki is loud  :on lol:
“You…”

“Mayu does it hurt anywhere? Are you feeling okay?”

“…Don’t touch me.”
tsk.  :on hobo: heartless  :cool2: :cool2:

“Finally you woke up, idiot.”

“Yuko…thanks.”

“You better thank Yuki as well, she looked after you for 3 whole days after since she woke up.”

Oshima forced the arrogant mouse to at least thank Yuki for helping her. It was that awkward moment again that the young girl diverted her coldblooded eyes to the raven-haired woman with a sigh. They stared at each other’s eye and the moment Mayu gave a huge sigh while diverting her eyes away.

“…I didn’t ask you to look after me—OWWW!!”

Yuko literally knocked Mayu’s head with her iron fist and caused the mouse the startled with pain. The officer watched the whole scene with surprise and Mayu glared back at Yuko immediately with anger.

“Is this how you treat an injured person!?”
Yuko and Mayu are so funny  :hiakhiakhiak: :wahaha: :on lol:
Mayu sighed again before she turned to Yuki…that moment of awkward eye contact. She looked away again but this time, the officer swore she saw the young mouse had that shaded pink cheeks while she finally brought out enough courage to do what Yuko ordered her to do.

“…Sorry, and thanks.”

Just two simple words… It made Yuki’s heart skipped a beat and Yuko could tell from her expression. At least she was helping these two getting together.
so cute Mayuyu is shy~  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:
Yuki is going all doki doki fufufufufu   :mon misch:
As Yuki checked her body temperature and changed the bandages, Mayu sat there without a word, but it was bloody obvious she was annoyed.

“…Why are you doing this?”

“Is it wrong to worry about you?”

“Yes. Because I’m a criminal.”

“You saved me, and its more than enough reason for me to care for you.”
Yuki is worried about you !! ya stupid kid  :mon pissed: :mon pissed:
“When I also plan to kill your father?”

Yuki froze for a second and turned her eyes to Mayu. She could see that seriousness, and that heartlessness. It was the moment she knew that Mayu wasn’t playing around with her. Since she knew what her father did to Watanabe’s family, she wouldn’t be surprise that she showed so much sign of hatred towards Kashiwagi.

“…You still have the fever.”
aha!! don't change the topic Yuki  :mon lol: :mon star:
I saw what you did there  :mon geek:
“Where is Jurina? If I have been sleeping for 4 days, then she must be back.”

“Jurina?”

“…What?”

“Is it that girl that we separated while escaping…?”

“Are you telling me that Jurina isn’t back here!?”
dun go anywhere Jurina is ok wait they didn't read the extra wait I'm saying nonsense  :mon sweat:
“Let me go now or else I—!”

“I told you that you CAN’T!!!”

Kashiwagi raised her voice and caused Mayu to stun for a second. It all happened so fast, the hug disappeared but she felt a big pain across her cheeks, making her face flicked to the side with surprise. The officer slapped her, very hard, and she did fell back on her bum.
ouch ouch ouch ouch that must hurt a lot  :mon closeup: :mon closeup:
In that silence…Mayu slowly diverted her face to Yuki and that moment of shock…she saw tears. That tough officer was breaking into tears in front of her and she couldn’t understand the slightest thing that was going on. She usually was immune to see people crying, but not tears of sadness like this…but seeing Kashiwagi crying just made her so annoyed, and felt this disturbing thing stirring inside her heart.

“Y-You…”

“Please…I beg you…don’t go!”

“…”
Don't go MAYUUUUUUUUUUUU  :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks:
wait I only cry for Leo  :mon suspect:
“And you planned to use me as a tool for revenge, right?”

“What if I am?”

“Is revenge the only thing you seek?”

“That’s the whole purpose of my living. Without it, I don’t have a reason to even live in this world—”

~SLAP!!!~
an other slap  :mon lmao:
“Whatever you say…thank you.”

“Why are you doing this? What would you gain for it??”

“Nothing, I care for you…I’m worried about you, and I hate to admit it…”

“Huh? What now?”

“…I love you.”
Finally Yuki confessed her feelings to Mayu  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon cute: :mon cute: :mon cute:
I love too Yuki  :mon love: :mon love: :mon love:
Before Yuki would have the time to believe that the girl gave up…she felt a strong push out and a crash against her lips.
KISS!!  :mon inluv:
The thief pushed her onto the floor and the kiss started to drain all of Yuki’s energy away.
Momo is going crazy  :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove:
“…I don’t hate you as much as you toying with my feelings like this.”

“Aren’t you trying to trick me to give a heart for you? You deserve a medal…”

“No! I will never lie to you. My feelings are real…and I really did fall for you.”
She likes it tesk you dun understand love Mayu  :mon duh:
Before Yuki could argue back, Mayu resumed the kiss and made sure she pushed her body on top of the officer so she couldn’t escape. She wanted to resist, but all her energy was drained away from that kiss.
Another KISS  :mon inluv: :mon inluv:
It wasn’t eyes of sympathy either. She couldn’t interpret what was hidden inside Yuki’s eyes at all…that second moment, she was pulled down and her lips crashed against the officer’s once again…it was a soft gentle kiss from Yuki.
KISSS AGAIN and Yuki was the one !!  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:
“I really do care about you, that’s the truth…and I do hate to admit it, but I do love you…Mayu.”

“…”

“If that’s what it takes to protect you and make you do as I said…my body, and my heart, it’s all yours.”
what are you waiting Mayu! after Yuki saying that I'm... :mon bleed2:
They resumed the kiss, a rougher one, as Mayu slowly snaked her hands through the shirt and touched that perfect body
OMG Mayu is going to it!  :mon blood:  :imdead:

well I choose to comment on this chapter cause I wanted to comment about this one before but I was so lazy that I didn't do it  :sweat:
well cio I'll be back next time  :smoke:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #196 on: July 13, 2014, 09:04:59 PM »
thankyou kate, you update it fast :thumbsup
yeah this fic is going to end... :(
wuah miura... wth youre doing?! oh no!!! :panic:
i feel so....
i need your next chapters! i need your update kate!
thankyou :) :bow:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline kcard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: July 13, 2014, 09:11:43 PM »
I still hold my tears, till the end  :cry::cry:

Oshi : Okada Nana | Watanabe Mayu | Kashiwagi Yuki & Matsui Rena
Shipper : Mayuki | YukiRena

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #198 on: July 13, 2014, 10:48:18 PM »
WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?!? :OMG:  :mon wtf: :shock: :mon spit:
Please tell me Mayu didn't die?!   :on freeze:
What happened to Jurina?!  :depressed:
Were Mariko and the others able to hack into the system successfully? :mon huh:
So many questions! :dizzy:
Yuki is right about saying that her father is a mad man! :mon determined:
Muira is just out of his mind! :pig madder:
I hope someone comes to save Mayu and give her the treatment she needs :mon pray2:
I want Muira to die or go to jail! :mon sweat:
I feel so bad for Yuki! :err: She had to watch all the bloodshed unfold in front of her eyes :farofflook:
Things are getting way too intense! :mon lol:
Update soon ~ :tama-bye:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #199 on: July 13, 2014, 10:48:50 PM »
I will not be fooled, it's definitely not the sound of miura's gun shot

actually just hoping it is not

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gain - Carnival (The Last Day)