JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2Yoon - 24-7

Author Topic: City Of Darkness a Story by my friend Tiki  (Read 1667 times)

Offline ADogg162006

• ecchi
  • Member+
City Of Darkness a Story by my friend Tiki
« on: April 07, 2010, 03:59:55 AM »
Hello guys it is me ADogg here i just wanted to help my friend out to get some motivation back into him to finish this story he had started so any and all comments of the first bit of the story would be grateful indeed

I had a dream come to me the other night. That something bad was going to happen to my home, my city. Now I kind of wish that I didn’t ignore it. O-oh sorry let me introduce myself my name is Ai Takahashi and I’m a princess in modern day life.
I no longer rule the same way papa and mama use to. God rest there souls. They have been dead for 3 years now and not a day passes by that I don’t miss them. My best friend Niigaki who happens to be one of my Guardians along with seven other girls but 4 has gone missing.
Well I still have time to introduce the remaining girls before they brake into JunJun apartment. The poundings on the walls and doors are getting louder and louder by the second. It sounds like I only have a few minutes so I better talk fast. There’s Sayumi she’s sweet and is the nurse of the group. There’s Junjun tall and caring and knows Kung fu.
That’s Koharu my half sister one of my Guardians as well. Next in line to take over once I’m gone. She’s a nice kid but tries to hard to be cute and funny, and her right there Niigaki-san like I said earlier she’s my best friend. She’s killer with swords.
The kendo stick her weapon of choice and she’s always there for me not as a protector but as a friend.
The status of the other 14 girls are unknown they are the protectors of this city Berryz Kamen & The Cutie Rangers Please hang in there. Crack; No looks like the door is giving way…

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2Yoon - 24-7