JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - 10 Seconds

Author Topic: No Title  (Read 1204 times)

Offline RenMatsui

No Title
« on: January 22, 2019, 07:38:10 PM »

December 2017

"Hi Mayu, how are you today"
"I'm sorry I was unable to visit you last month , it's not I didn't want to,"
"You know ?, I'm currently in my last senior high year, I'm bussy at the time preparing my final exam and my university entry.."
"Please,don't be mad about it okay ?"
"I bring you your favorite flower for my apologize"
"You know ?, bla bla bla..."
"Thanks for listening my chatters everytime i come here , i won't forget to come again next month bye bye"
Despite none there she smiled and waved her hand to the gravestone in front of her.
Felling bits of water slowly fell above her ,she opened her umbrella. She walked down the gravehills slowly until a group of men passed her by, carrying a coffin followed by several people. She halted her step to pay respect to the deceased before her.Slightly bowed her head until she saw a beauty  girl walked alone slowly at the end of the row , wiped her eyes which were flooded by tears. Her pale white skin looked so contrast with the black dress she wore. Without hesitation she gave her umbrella to the sobbing girl
"Please take this " she said
The sobbing girl looked at her
"But , what about you?" she asked
"I'm about to leave so it's okay for me, you need it more. Btw I'm sorry for your loss"
"Thank you, I appreciate it so much"
She smiled despite her eyes were so red bacuse to much crying.
They exchanged small bow before parted.She tightened up her coat then headed to exit while the other girl continued the burial procession.

January, 2019

After her monthly visit she was about to leave when she heard a girl sobbing. Then She saw a girl crying beside a grave.
"It's that girl !" she thought
She tried to eavesdrop by hiding behind a tree close by .
"Hey Ju.. hicks.. i was always by your side when you felt lonely. Now who's by your side when i'm not arround?"
sobbed the girl
"Who will hug you when you feel cold?"
"Who will kiss you goodnight before you sleep? hicks,hicks"
"I did allways kiss your head when you woke up in the morning,Prepared your breakfast"
"Not that We're in different place , who will kiss your head? prepare your breakfast? morever who will take care of you ? hicks "
"I know i'm so stupid,asking you these same  questions everytime. you are already peaceful there "
"I promised not to come here again , so i could forget everything about you, but i couldn't.That's why i came here every day after you're gone"
"Good night Ju,I hope i can find someone to forget you, so you can smile for me from up there"
The girl stood up,wiped the remaining tears on her face with her handkerchief. Her eyes were swollen. She took a last glance before walked slowly heading for the exit.
The hiding girl stepped out and now standing before the grave.
" Here lies Matsui Jurina" she read placard
" Hi I'm Kasiwagi Yuki"
" I'm sorry to eavesdrope what she said"
" Somehow she reminds me of myself right after my girlfriend was deceased"
" You must be someone special to her. she loves you so much . You're such a fortunate person to have a such beauty girl "
" Sorry, I'm about to ask you something nonsense. I am asking your permission to get close to your girlfriend"
" I haven't move on from my deceased girlfriend, Watanabe Mayu. That's her grave with the white rose on it. It's her favorite flower" she said pointing the grave not far from where she stood.
" You must be as cute as my girlfriend because both of you had PRETTY girl as your special one, haha"
she joked
" Btw I shall leave now to catch your girlfriend. I want to get close to to her as soon as possible. I know you want her to be happy so let me do it for you " She said sincerely with smile on her face.
Kashiwagi girl bowed her head to the grave before her that's when she found a white handkerchief with a red rose knitted on it.
"From Jurina to my beloved Renachan" she read the words printed on it.
" It's must be a sign from you Jurina-san,isn't it? . It's an okay then .Thank you so much"
" I'll give it back to your beloved Renachan"
" Next time I'll visit you and Mayu again, I'll make sure to come together with your beloved Renachan, It may be my beloved Renachan next time"she smirked playfully
"And don't be mad about it Mayu, you want me to be haapy right?" she shouted  to her girlfriend grave which was a bit far from where she was before ran faster to catch up the girl called Renachan.

End

It's the first time i post my writing, sorry for bad grammar and any other mistake
Thanks

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - 10 Seconds