JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Oh Iei

Author Topic: [02/06] Sugaya Risako 3rd Photobook "Ring3 ~Rinringring!~"  (Read 21881 times)

Offline Shumatsu Samurai

• もっちぃ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [02/06] Sugaya Risako 3rd Photobook "Ring3 ~Rinringring!~"
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2008, 05:27:03 AM »
Maybe they have it listed but you (and everbody else for that matter) can't find it because they messed up the naming (once again)...

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2008, 05:40:53 AM »
Maybe they have it listed but you (and everbody else for that matter) can't find it because they messed up the naming (once again)...

YesAsia should really stop using that horrible romanization program that doesn't recognize basic sounds like kya/kyu/kyo, sha/shu/sho, etc. It also seems to not tell apart big つs from little つs in the middle of words.

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2008, 06:28:59 AM »

YesAsia should really stop using that horrible romanization program that doesn't recognize basic sounds like kya/kyu/kyo, sha/shu/sho, etc. It also seems to not tell apart big つs from little つs in the middle of words.

XD yeah    that's why I usually don't use "romaji" to search Japanese stuff @ Yesasia XD  ............. but I still can't find it (I used Hiragana + Kanji) :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: .......

btw, the Chinese translation for Reina @ Yesasia is 田中玲娜, not her Official Chinese name 田中麗奈 because they don't wanna mix her up with Tanaka Rena :lol:

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2008, 11:46:13 AM »
^
About time!!! *orders*

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Oh Iei