JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Unity

Author Topic: [NEWS] Mano Erina: Ongaku Gatas & H!P Egg graduation, will debut solo  (Read 14047 times)

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
Manoeri will pwn everyone. Thank you.

This is exciting news indeed. Plus, won't she be the only soloist who's not in the elders club? That's also pretty cool. I hope she does well as a solo artist because I believe she has the personality and it will be really fun to watch her grow.  :heart:

Now all we need is for Ogawa to come back and join Ongaku Gatas....

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Himalia

• Unofficial Mr. Moonlight
  • Member+
This is great she was one of my favourite members of HP and when i heard she had graduated i pretty much assumed that was the end of her. This is great news.
Himalias Hello Project Photocard swap shop.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11481.20

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
If this was what they were planning all along, then it was pretty stupid that UF didn't promote OG more. In the past 7 months, she's had only one minor tv appearance. How do they expect anyone to be successful with so little promotion?  :angry:

Anyhoo, I guess this means we can expect a pb+dvd from her very soon to inaugurate her debut.

Offline Dragonlord

• Member+
The cutest egg going solo, a dream come true. O_O

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
I'm not really a follower of the eggs and so I don't know anything about her really, recognise her from Gatas but that's about it. Good to see a new soloist though and great to see someone from the Eggs getting a chance like this.

I can't really comment on what I think of her or how she will turn out 'cause like I say I don't know enough about her, I look forward to it though, always good to see other memebrs given a chance.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
I did not expect this AT ALL.  I guess it's about time that some of the Eggs break out, but the thought never entered my mind that they would make one of them solo already.

But who says they need to replace her in OG with anyone?  Give the other eggs like Sengoku and Sawada more chance to shine!
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
* JFC looks towards left-field.

Nope, can't say that I saw this one coming. Good for her though. :)

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
(I know it's lame to quote yourself but)

I hope that all the UNbitter and beautifully awesome and loving H!P Egg fans can show their support for Manoeri, and at the same time show that hey! We're interested in Eggs, keep 'em coming! You think it's gonna further your cause of getting another Egg to debut if you just sit in your chair and whine about it being someone else than who you wanted it to be? That's not going to change a thing!!

(Aaaand I am done quoting myself)

Generally speaking, people here at jph!p have, once again, been absolutely great about this piece of news, ahh this is why I love JPH!P :heart: But ya know it's not everywhere and or even everyone here who can take this piece of news as a great news for ANY fresh talent in H!P having a chance of showing what they're all about. HOPEFULLY Erina Mano will be the path-maker for many, and I cannot understand how anyone could wish or wait for her to fail. How exactly is that going to further anyone's cause?? Except for your own selfish, evil wish of seeing someone fail.

OKAY sorry but I'm just pissed off at the haters, who aren't really HERE, but LOL a girl's gotta rant when a girl's gotta rant. So I'll be just ranting at this wall over here. :lol: :lol: :lol: Nothing here to see, everybody please continue having a beautiful day!!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Linus

• Member+
Yay!

Manoeri will pwn everyone. Thank you.

The cutest egg going solo, a dream come true. O_O

woooooooooooooo~

Everyone loves that kid

She's pretty popular with fans

AHhh! I'm so happy.

HER REIGN BEGINS!!!!!!

THIS IS GONNA BE SO AWESOME

WOW!

THIS  :pimp:

Offline kingthaking81

• konkon's bonbons
  • Member+
well, H!P was bound to have a fresh solo act beside the 'oldies' (ayaya, nacchi, yuuko, yuki and miki) and the popular Koharu. looking forward how they will promote her. probably not a tie in with an anime , since koharu occupies that spot. And not expecting a Goto maki type of soloist either. She may replace the oldskool ayaya happy genki songs type of soloist. Hmm, interesting.

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
And I don't think she's ready at all to become a soloist. Hopefully she has AT LEAST a years amount of training before they do something with her... But I really don't think she'll do well.
I really really hope they train her well, because the way Mano is now (personality and voice-wise), she won't go too far. But hey, who's saying she's gonna even release. Yasuda is a "solo artist" too. :lol:

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
^But really there'd be no point in her graduating ongaku gatas if she wasn't really going to...graduating MM is kinda different cuz u have to after a point..manoeri hadnt reached that point with gatas by any means.

I hope she takes the oldskool genki spot and joins wonderful hearts!(cuz ongaku gatas are in elders aren't they?) cuz they're in neeeeeed of a soloist or 3.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
Then... wouldn't it make more sense to KEEP her in Ongaku Gatas? UFA would make more money like that. I'm not really sure why they're even making Mano a "soloist". Maybe they think her being new (she only joined H!P last year) would appeal more fans than being good? IMO, Mano's not that good yet... why to make her a soloist, before many other deserving Eggs (or even someone from C-ute/Berryz, as it seems MM will have stable members for some time)?

I personally don't think she's got much potential, but as I said I do hope they train her well so she can have a future ahead her. If not, there goes another career wasted.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 01:34:42 AM by Nouciel »

Offline Mikitan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 秋元才加・藤本美貴・後藤真希
am I the only one who is freakin pissed of by this? o.o
well,, I guess I dont have to see much of her anymore^^ cause she wont be in ongaku gatas.. and I dont have to listen to her stuff >DD

but still.. whyy her? D: why the only egg in ongaku gatas I cant stand? ;_;

-shuts up-

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
am I the only one who is freakin pissed of by this? o.o
well,, I guess I dont have to see much of her anymore^^ cause she wont be in ongaku gatas.. and I dont have to listen to her stuff >DD

but still.. whyy her? D: why the only egg in ongaku gatas I cant stand? ;_;

-shuts up-
I feel the same way as you, at least :lol: I'm not a huge fan of Ongaku Gatas, though :lol:

But a lot of people do see her as adorable and find her appearance similar to Reina. I do agree she has a cute face, but as for her voice, almost all the other eggs in OG (besides Mutou because we haven't really heard her yet) have much stronger voices than her.  It just seems like a REALLY strange move on UFA's part for them to be making her a soloist. I know she's popular, but still... It's so random!

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
i don't much about this girl but i'm always wish the best for everyone, especially a H!P members.  I wish her luck and even if she don't have the skills and talent now to become a soloist.  I know that with determination and passion, things will work out.  skills can be trained.

with that said, this things is feels kinda too sudden and random. 

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
I also agree that this is random, but I'm still happy with it. If she wasn't put into MM, I at least thought she was going to be put into some new H!P group, not as a soloist. Well anyways, best of luck to her
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Mano Erina will be a regular on the daily H!P TV show "Berikyuu".

That way she'll be promoted... among H!P fans only. XD

It will be a good experience for her anyway and her fans get to see much more of her, yay.  :D

Berikyuu discussion thread:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=14792.0

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
LOL OK I praised JPH!P way too early. :roll:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
I'm the hater who hate the majority ...... they cause UFA to do stupid things ....... mistakes following another mistakes .......

really hope this is not one of them ........ even though I do agree she's cute

but then ... I'm not in the majority ......

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Unity