JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Kill Me Kiss Me

Author Topic: [11/26] "COVER YOU" Morning Musume Cover Album  (Read 30323 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [11/26] "COVER YOU" Morning Musume Cover Album
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2008, 06:48:51 PM »

Overall = A good album, lots of Eri  :inlove:

Oh! Might have to check it out after all if that's the case.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2008, 10:12:46 PM »
I love how they got Linlin to do the "ringing" part in Koi no Dial 6700. It's just so fun and it's like she's self-pimpin' since it almost sounds like she's just saying her name over and over. XD

It would be nice though to get a full, "proper" 320kbps rip, instead of a collection of songs at different bitrates. :phear:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2008, 12:45:56 AM »
I shall be ordering this soon, like when my mom gets home! :lol: I'm trying not to listen to anything either but that went out the window when I listened to Reina's radio show. :D But I REALLY REALLY like what I've heard so far!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2008, 12:36:06 PM »
I love how they got Linlin to do the "ringing" part in Koi no Dial 6700. It's just so fun and it's like she's self-pimpin' since it almost sounds like she's just saying her name over and over. XD

It would be nice though to get a full, "proper" 320kbps rip, instead of a collection of songs at different bitrates. :phear:

Lol, yeah I noticed that too. 320kbps rip is up @ h!o.

I wonder who this album is aimed at though.

So far I'm not really into it to be honest. Highlight so far is Pinponpan taisou  :lol:

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2008, 02:12:37 PM »
I  uploaded the album yesterday, but I uploaded it onto MF and that's why it's to files and you have to join it, but I'm posting it here if someone wants it : D

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3k25lmxm2mm (part 1)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2zzyzjhlzy4 (part 2)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2008, 06:31:16 AM »
I just got to listen to this album and I'M LOVING IT! 

lots of great song. 

My 5 picks are:
-Shiroi Chō no Samba
-Watashi no Aoi Tori (there's lots of Eri in this one :wub:,.... I think so... :? )
-Johnny e no Dengon (Risa seems to be singing with a deeper voice than normal, it's nice.  btw, i thought it was a Risa-Eri-Reina trio but sounds more like a Risa solo with Eri-Reina backup (if it's even them).  even though I was looking forward for a trio, but it's a nice song nonetheless.
-Dō ni mo Tomaranai
-Seishun Jidai

overall, all the songs are great, except for Ringo Satsujin Jiken, it's weird and the "Fuu~ni" is kinda annoying... but not that bad...

after listening to the album, I definitely want to see them perform most, if not all, the songs with the current lineup. 
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 06:34:46 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2008, 09:47:34 PM »
At first I was skeptical about some of the tracks, but now that I phsyically have the CD and can actually listen to it I actually enjoy all the songs. :D The only one I have a problem with is the one with Aichan and the guy, I'll probably avoid that song and it's shame.

Some are still above others but I think this was a good collection of songs to use.

Still loving UFO the best though~ And Nagisa no Sindbad is good too. I'm kinda sad the TakaGaki is so slow, but it'll be a perfect song when I'm feeling down, especially knowing it's them. :D Dou ni mo Tomaranai is good too, but I knew that from the preview. Loving the Gaki in Jonii e no Dengon, my prince~~

I didn't like Ringo Satsujin Jiken during the preview and wasn't sure about Pinpon Pan Taisō but I am liking it, it's a good cheerful sounding song.

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2008, 12:00:24 AM »
OT: I would love to have heard these songs covered by GAM.  Particularly the Pink Lady and Yamamoto Linda tunes.

And an accompanying video clips collection.  I'd hate to think that Mikitty is limited to grown-up music for the rest of her days...

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2008, 01:07:27 PM »
^^ I agree. I think GAM would have done very well. And it would be nice to see Mikitty singing younger, but still mature? songs.

Since most of MM aren't singing in their usual pitches in this album, I'm having trouble picking some of them out in some of the songs! o.O Shokku! :O Or my ears are just getting worse... :(

Favs so far: Nagisa no Sinbad, Shiroi Chou no Samba, Koi no Dial 6700, and Watashi no Aoi Tori

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2008, 03:55:33 AM »
My favos on this album is Dou ni mo tomoranai, Machi no Hikari, PinPonPan Taisou (OMG XD This song is soo amazing! XD), Seishun jidai, last and my favorite Song Watashi no Aoi tori :heart: :heart: :heart:

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2008, 06:14:33 AM »
Omg this CD is amazing! I love how much Ai and Risa are in this CD, it was kinda like a respect thing, besides their voices were perfect for these songs! And Eri!!!! (Nuff said). One thing though Pin Pon Taisou supposedly has everyone in it besides Ai and Risa but really all I hear is Koharu and Aika. lol Love the song though.

Offline Shining Star

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2008, 10:52:55 AM »
I like a few songs on the album and it's a lot better than I imagined. Koharu's song is my favorite, it's so catchy and so koharu like.

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2008, 05:00:47 PM »
I gave it a whole listen while reading a book yesterday and there was only two or three songs that stuck out, the rest seemed rather meeeh, but I have to listen some more to make a decision if I like it or even buy it.

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2008, 07:04:38 PM »
I gave this album quite a few listen through (put in on repeat and listened to it during my ride home the last 3 days). and I love it! especially:
-Watashi no Aoi Tori
-Shiroi Chou no Samba
-Ringo Satsujin Jiken --> when I looked at the title i was like "whaaa..." and gave it a listen. its a really weird song, but somehow I just love it XD
-Koi no Dial 6700 --> not lovin Koha in this song, but love it as a whole

and all the rest is pretty good too! just wondering though, what is actually changed in pepper keibu album ver? all i notice is the extra ending melody (which i think doesn't improve the song at all).

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Megu_Megumi

• ☆☆☆(みつぼし)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2008, 10:55:43 PM »
This album is cool, I love Nagisa no Sinbad as much as the W's one, but I really want to hear brand new songs from MM ^__^;"

.♥Maki Goto♥. 510 FOREVER

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2008, 02:08:16 PM »
Weekly Rankings: - | 12  | 18 | 32 | 31 | 44 | -

1st Week Rank: 27th

1st Week Sales: 9,824

Waaay undeserved!  :thumbdown: This album rocks!

Shiroi Chou no Samba, Dou ni mo Tomaranai, UFO, Koi no Dial 6700, Seishun Jidai <--- :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2008, 10:50:56 PM »
Well, it's a cover album...a niche within a niche. I didn't really expect it to sell well, though it is a good album...

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Kill Me Kiss Me