JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Who the Bitch - My Point

Author Topic: Kate's OS Box ~ Untitled [SayaMilky] - Update (15/5/16)  (Read 195035 times)

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
Poor Mayu and Yuki... Both with scars of the past T^T
Mayuyu is very strong both physically and mentally in this story and I like the idea !
Just 4 days and she can make Yuki having more hope in others bits by bit...
I also like how Yukirin couldn't resist Mayu too. It's like she just couldn't say no to Mayuyu
(of course until she reached her limit)

I was very enjoy reading your story, thank you so much for such a wonderful Mayuki story  :inlove: :inlove:
I hope at the end both MaYuki's wishes would come true ! Except the parting part...
You wouldn't kill us with a sad ending right ? (Plz dont T____T)
Anyway... I'll wait for the update  :) :) :)

Offline kcard

• ecchi
  • Member+
I realliy refresh every hour Kate-san XD

a moment before I have see the topic Name Update to  5th day but when i come in  it not update yet
so I refresh every sec!

Mayu was blind!
I completely shock.
past of mayu is so painful.

that hint from shop , I think there have a lot of thing so mayu said don't know how to descuz

so yuki and her soulmate twin souls is mayu right?

wow I must re-read this story again and again...

they kiss , they know each other feeling but only 'that' word.
not only you two waiting for that day , I waiting too!!

so sweet here.

waiting for the last dayyy T_T''

Oshi : Okada Nana | Watanabe Mayu | Kashiwagi Yuki & Matsui Rena
Shipper : Mayuki | YukiRena

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
Cheesy! too cheesy!, not that I don't like it though.  :lol: I like how they didn't say those 3 words yet but, at the same time, maybe they should've confessed and tried long distance relationship u know XD they can call each other or snail mail, if there's no signal in Mayu's place  XD sal only take 15 days
okay..I'll stop talking now or not really  :P2

Don't mind my random comment, I'm just happy with your update...  :inlove: that I need more of it!  :deco:

Update again please, kate~  :bow: I can't wait for the next part!!!  :panic: I hope that Mayu will follow Yuki in Tokyo  :cow:

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
So I was reading this while listening to secret base :'(

But why did I cry ? 

Those 3 words </3

One day </3

This is breaking my heart :'(

Wah!!!!!!!

Update pls

Pls update

Update
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline mayura48

• Member+
WONDERFUL !

The feels can't describe with any utter word !

You're successed made me cry kate-san ..

Kate-san story is the best !
 :twothumbs

Offline chotei_sha

• I own a ship and its name is MaYuki :)
  • MaYuki forever ♥
UGH SO SAD I'M ALMOST CRYING. :cry: hope all is well for mayuki..thanku for the fast updates and wonderful story! :cathappy:

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Everything was going great until Mayu's secret was revealed which was the most shocking of all. Such a strong woman. Who would have thought that the person who was dragging Yuki around and saving her was actually blind the whole time.

My heart shattered too when Mayu pushed Yuki away. :cry: I'm glad the head priest is there to trigger Yuki to move.

Painful. Very Painful. And bittersweet. This chapter is.  :mon cry: :mon waterworks:

2 days more to go. Are they really going to separate like this not even telling those words they wanted to say the most to each other? :fainted:

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
Wow!!! A very long story here... Glad that Kate-sama updated everyday!!!! Cause I couldn't wait for the next upcoming update... It is so unpredictable and I couldn't help to get addicted to the story... :) and sorry for being a silent reader for such a long time

Mayu is quite energetic in this story and acted like a child. I am quite shocked to know that Mayu is 20 which is impossible for an adult to act like a middle schooler (I though that Mayu is middle schooler in the first two chapter until the 3rd day) but it did make sense why Mayu can act so mature sometimes.

As for Yuki, I am really sad to know that Yuki had went through all the hard times. If I know who is the betrayal, I will kill her for Yuki  :angry: but for now Mayuki is blooming  :wub: I can't wait for the next chapter but at the same time to think of their farewell I just hoped that the trip doesn't have an ending.

As for Mayu's blind, I am quite surprised. I even re-read to make sure that I am not imagine it. Mayu acted so natural that it is hard to believe that she is blind. She didn't want Yuki to know that she is blind but as always truth must be shown. Yuki knew it. Mayu even pushed Yuki away but lucky that Yuki found her again. I couldnt help to think they are playing hide and seek in this story I like the way they interact with each other. It is special.

Anyway, Kate-sama Pls update soon!!!! I really wanted to know what happened in the next chapter which would have fare well or maybe not...... And pls don't make the farewell too sad

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ahhh Day 5 !!!! I just saw the update this morning !! T^T
I should check again last night so I can read it right away...

Anyway, it was surprising that Mayu was actually blind !!! My poor Mayu...
She just being cheerful outside but hurt deeply inside ....  :cry:
This is gonna be so sad if they have to be parted...
They finally find someone who accepted them, their other part
Plz kami-sama let them stay together... plz...

However, the beach scene was so sweet !!!
I can imagine Yukirin in Mayu's arm
Even most of the time I'd think of the other way around
But I like them this way too !!!
Just how protective Mayu of Yuki...
Waiting for the next day as always :)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Omg nooo!!! Just one more day!!!

I want them to be together ><!!!!

It so fluffy and that kissing scence >///<

Update soon

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Haahhh, they're just too sweet! Sad, happy, everything...
I'm happy that they know how they feel for each other through the kiss, words are just blocking their way.

Hopefully there will be a great(happy) ending for them... (˘̩ʃƪ˘̩)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
What mayu gonna do? She should do something to make being with yuki became reality

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Replies:

@pattinium: Yukirin is a big tsundere~ Also, Mayu is always teasing her, no way she can say no to Mayuyu~ :P Glad you enjoy the story so far! I hope its going to be a happy ending? XD Time to enjoy the LAST part :P (Before epilogue.)

@kcard: LOL, refreshing time? That must be intense refreshing every second to see the update after i changed the name!! XD I remembered waiting for the time to click “post” :P Subtle hints everywhere regard Mayu being blind, you can see in every chapter until the 5th day :D She’s a cunning girl, knows how to hide her weaknesses very well….according to the hints, Yuki and Mayu are really related regard twin soul :P Let’s wait for the day they will come together~ XD Now…this is the last day.

@rhin: Hello there :P They can’t confess now! It needs to still be intense~ We’ll see how their long distance relationship goes~ I’m updatinggg, you’re so demanding! xD

@MayuxMatsuixMusic: such a song to listen! secret base is a very emotional song O.O oh wow you cried? LOL >.< Here’s your update~ the last day.

@mayura48: Glad you enjoyed it so far! oh wow, another one crying? o.o glad this story is touching to you!

@chotei_sha: LOL, almost cried. Glad you’re touched by the story! ^^ Some people don’t think its fast enough (since they want more after they’re done reading) :P

@Konoe: Poor Mayu, having a tough life. LOL, its indeed an emotional chapter! :D and obviously sweet too~ Actually its just one more day to go… :P Yuki is leaving today (6th day)!!!! We’ll see how things goes between them! ^^

@Haruto Lee: Yesh its a long story from me again! Kate-sama??? omg, LOL, >.<“ Glad you enjoy the story! Don’t worry about being silent reader, I’m glad you said something, makes me happy~ ^^ the fact about Mayu being blind is quite surprising and shocking isn’t~ :P Did give out some hints through each chapter though. Here’s your update~ the last day….let’s see what will both of them do! :D

@pattinium: hello again, glad you enjoyed the 5th day~ ^^ we’ll see the god will let them be together or not :P Here’s the last day… the 6th day xD

@Kirozoro: YES!!! just one more day to go! XD We’ll see they’ll be together or not!? :P This is the last day between the two of them ^^

@RenshuChan: Only actions can be done, but they can’t tell how each other felt. XD We’ll see its a happy ending for them or not :P It’s now the final day.

@gek geki: Hello there xD, Mayu is definitely doing something! Let’s see how it goes my friend xD it is the last day!

Jyaaaaah…the FINAL day.

A World to Believe In
~Pairing: Mayuki~

~6th DAY~

~XXX~

Finally, today was the last day that the students would be returning to the mainland. Gladly there were some changes in plans as majority of them wanted to stay and see the stars on the very last day of the festival. However, they would have to leave sharp at 9pm to arrive back at Tokyo. They would need to go back to school after the weekend ended… Yuki had to return back to her usual student life after she had such an adventurous life here. Too many things happened within just 5 days she spent…together with Mayu.

“Kashiwagi-san, I didn’t see you back at the room last night…where were you?”

“O-Oh…well…can you keep it a secret?”

Rena nodded before Yuki told her where she actually was last night. Obviously it didn’t seem to be quite a shock to Matsui at all but it was still quite surprising in a way. She saw the tinge of blush on Yuki’s cheeks and decided not to further ask any questions from her friend. While she observed Yuki closely she realized how she seemed to be sleepy due to lack of sleep.

“Did you get to sleep last night?”

“W-Well…not really.”

“Ah~ I’m glad for you Kashiwagi-san.”

“W-Wait what are you referring to Rena-chan??”

“Please just ignore me.”

The quiet Matsui only smiled to herself and Yuki couldn’t help but to blush even more. It seemed another raven-haired girl already knew her truth, but gratefully Rena wasn’t a type that would spill the secrets out. On this very last day, Yuki reminiscing the past 5 days that happened on this island. It’s not just that Yuki had met with Mayu… she had became closer to Rena, Jurina, and others as well. She had made friends from this long journey on this island.

While she was walking with Rena and other of her new friends, they went to the shrine once again according to the schedule. There would be a closing ceremony of the festival, since today was the last day. Sadly while Yuki was lost in the forest she had missed quite several things from the schedule… however in return, she did found her missing ‘shell’ that would only match with her.

-

As they arrived at the shrine, it was very energetic with people and kids. It seemed it was livelier than the opening day though. They said there was the highlight of the festival as that made everyone curious. Everyone gathered at the front of the head priest’s shrine, which was the same spot where the opening ceremony happened. As both girls tried to get their way in, Rena couldn’t help but to be curious with the missing girl.

“Do you know where did Mayu went?”

Rena asked but Yuki didn’t seem to know though. She said she would be helping the chief doing the closing ceremony and went off after she sent Yuki off at the entrance of the hotel. While they were standing in the crowd, she suddenly felt a tap from behind and as she turned her eyes met with the young beloved naïve girl. She could never forget that smile that easily.

“M-Mayu!?”

“Hello~”

“Ah, glad to see you again Mayu. What’s that outfit?”

“Oh? It’s for the closing ceremony, where’s Jurina and others?”

Rena told her that they were scattering in front since they were desperate to see the closing ceremony, and then it gave Mayu the idea to take Yuki and Rena to another spot so they could see the close ceremony clearly. She took them to the head priest so they would have the best spot they could’ve ask for.

“Uncle~ Can you let Rena-chan and Yuki stay with you to watch the closing ceremony?”

“Oh yes, my pleasure.”

He smiled and both of them thanked him. However, Mayu had to get moving to help the chief with the ceremony. She was wearing this traditional dark blue-white outfit as if she was preparing for something… Yuki couldn’t help but to ask out of curiosity.

“What are you doing?”

“You’ll see~”

Mayu slowly moved in and whispered against her ears. Making her blushed even more and tried to slap her. Obviously Mayu knew that was coming and dodged it with that cheeky grin, however that made Yuki enraged even more. Her face was burning red and glared at her with embarrassment.

“Just go away!”

“Haha~ Okay~”

After Mayu ran away before the ceremony started, Rena got curious and asked what did Watanabe said to her and apparently Yuki didn’t tell because it’s embarrassing to say. However, her words seemed to be replaying within Yuki’s head constantly… after their feelings reciprocate, Mayu had became very cheesy and playful with her. The priest realized it was about time and he notified the girls that the ceremony was about to begin. They wouldn’t want to miss the highlight of this festival, especially Yuki. 

“The closing ceremony is about to begin. Do watch carefully.”

“Okay.”

-

The traditional music played off and there were 4 male dancers in black-white outfit similar to the one Mayu was wearing earlier.  They were wearing a mask covering half of their faces and danced in the same rhythm and tempo. It was a traditional music played behind the scenes to build up the feeling. They were all carrying a fan and did an acrobatic movement so swiftly and it never ceased to amaze the villagers who had watched it every year. It wouldn’t be surprising that the students were totally fascinated by it. 

“Here it is…”

The priest smiled and it caught Yuki’s attention. That instant was when they heard the sound of the bamboo flute echoing out loud and the 5th dancer appeared in her deep blue-white uniform with a mask. That was when all the 4 dancers followed the rhythm of the flute and danced along with the flow of the flutist. That 5th dancer was moving so swiftly along with the flow as if she was water herself and did everything along with the acrobatic movement. She did backflip in the air and managed to land so smoothly before it ended with the highest jump Yuki ever saw…other dancers gave the support and sent that flutist member up into the sky and she swore that it was over 5 meters. It was as if she was flying and she managed to land back on the floor without any injuries while finished the song she played.

~CLAP~CLAP~CLAP~

The audiences clapped their hands loudly and cheered out loud for them talented dancers. The kids ran up to them as they were like their role models to them. That was when the priest taken Yuki and Rena to get a closer contact with the dancers. It instantly grabbed the flutist’s attention and she rushed up to the priest immediately. The priest knew the flutist well and gave her a pet on the head with his usual smile on.

“You did very well. You’ve improved so much from last year.”

“That outfit…isn’t that…”

“Mayu!?”

Before Rena was able to finish her sentence, Yuki was able to make that guess instantly. That was when the dancer took her mask off and revealed that familiar paired of brown orbs underneath. The one playing the flute and acrobatically danced was actually the young short Watanabe.

“How was it? Did you enjoy it?”

“T-That was amazing! You’re really talented in this.”

Rena was surprised and was fascinated with what she saw. That was when Mayu blushed slightly and turned her bright lively smile to Yuki to ask about her opinion of what she watched just now.

“So…do you like it?”

“It was amazing…I didn’t know you’re taking part in that!!”

“I want to surprise you~ Did I?”

“Completely blew me away, idiot. Such a kid you are.”

“Hehe~”

Mayu blushed and couldn’t help but to chuckle with utmost happiness. As for Yuki, she only sighed with that that tinge of blush on her cheeks. As the priest saw both of them…he smiled out with relief with how it seemed the strings between the two started to tie up. After that they had watched other shows for the closing ceremony, Mayu was standing by Yuki’s side holding her hand hoping that none saw them. Kashiwagi didn’t refuse and actually held her hand back; at least these were the moments they could enjoy together…for one last time.

-

After the closing ceremony ended, there were loads of activities going on which was different from the opening ceremony this time. Everyone was excited and scattered all over the shrine area, however…Yuki and Mayu went to stay with the head priest inside the shrine for a short while before they would enjoy the last day of the festival together. Rena joined up with Jurina and told them that she would wait for both of them to come join later if they’re interested. She seemed to have a guess what was going on between both Mayu and Yuki already, so she didn’t want to interfere with their last moments together. The older Watanabe changed back to her usual clothes already and both girls sat down on the floor of the shrine. They were facing towards the head priest before any words were uttered.

“…I believe things worked out well between you two.”

“Uncle, you knew it didn’t you?”

Mayu spoke up and he only just smiled without answering her questions directly. He knew what the young Watanabe was referring, but that wouldn’t make him answer her curiosity.

“Some things are better not to be mentioned, only known by heart is more than enough.”

Both girls remained in deep silence and that was when it was Yuki’s turn to speak up. She made that eye contact with the priest with such a firm decisive eyes…it even amazed him. That was when he realized that it was right that he placed all his bet on Yuki, this young girl was the only key to help the young child he had been taken care of ever since she’s born.

“Thank you for everything…Kurogane-san.”

He only smiled and nodded back to her. Nothing was mentioned after all and they decided to take their leave from the shrine. At least, both girls would want to enjoy the last day of the festival before she left. As the priest watched the two of them walked out…he could see that deep connection between both of their aura and realized how beautiful it was.

“Hm, amazing…”

“What is it uncle?”

“Did something special apparently happen yesterday?”

Both of them flushed madly and he could obviously tell it from the color change in their auras. They were too embarrassed to say anything further as it’s rather a personal matter between the two. He only giggled to himself and Mayu just knew that the priest saw through everything. He was far dexterous in using aura visions that she was…and he finally spoke his last farewell to Kashiwagi without trying to bully the two young girls.

“I wish for your happiness, Kashiwagi-san, I hope we will meet again.”

“Yes, thank you for everything again Kurogane-san.”

Both of them left while holding each other’s hand. He could see it and realized how both of their souls were glowing radiantly as if it was one. He only smiled from a distance away and watched his girl finally met someone she loved. Mayu was like a daughter to him, and he truly cherished her more than anything else after Mayu’s mother passed away. After all these years of teaching and nurturing her, she could finally stand on her feet. It was like watching his own daughter flying off from her home to grasp for her own life.

-

They were walking down the path along the shrine and bought the best food that Mayu recommended. Both of them came to an agreement to spend time just between the two for one last time, as time passed by, it constantly reminded both of them that how time was being so cruel to both of them. At least, Mayu wished to create memorable memories for Yuki.

They bought and shared the takoyaki and as Yuki had a piece of it she was amazed with how it tasted so good. But before the raven-haired girl could have another piece, Mayu opened her mouth hoping that the taller one would feed her. Yuki realized what the shorter girl was trying to do and she couldn’t help but to be blushing slightly.

“W-What?”

“Feed me please~”

“Are you a baby?”

“I think so?”

“Jeez Mayu…here.”

Yuki fed her and she ate the whole ball at once. Obviously it was hot but she just loved it so much. With the fact that it tasted great and Yuki was feeding her as well. She laughed at how Mayu was trying to eat while it’s burning inside her mouth, just so many moments together. Afterwards, they played the games and Mayu was just too good with it. She won the prizes but she gave it to the kids around her instead. The shorter girl was sure good with kids and seeing how they adored Mayu made Yuki happy as well. Mayu’s happiness was Yuki’s happiness. They kept on enjoying the festival and then that was when Yuki decided to grab onto Mayu’s shirt to get her attention.

“Hm? What’s a matter?”

“There’s a place I want to go.”

“Okay~ where is it?”

“…At the cemetery.”

-

Before they headed up to the cemetery, she bought a small bouquet of flowers for both Miyuki and Mayu’s mother. She placed it down in front of their graves before Yuki had kneeled down to pray for them. She wanted to at least pay them a visit before she left here since Mayu’s aunt coincidently interrupted her first visit.

“…Thank you for praying for them.”

“It’s obvious, can we go to another place?”

“Sure?”

Yuki smiled and led the way instead since she remembered the directions within the shrine. She held onto Mayu’s hand and taken down up these stairs she hated so much. The older one didn’t say anything and watched where Yuki was taking her, and it slightly surprised her how it was the place she once took Yuki over to. It was at the top of the hill that one could see the whole scenery of the island from there. Just before they would go up the stairs, Mayu had stopped her first with that cheeky smile. There was one thing she wanted to do with Yuki though.

“Wait~”

“Hm? What is it? You don’t want to go?”

“Can I carry you instead?”

“Ehhh???”

“Since Yuki didn’t like stairs that much, I’ll carry you!”

“But isn’t that—”

“One last time, please.”

Mayu smiled, but it was hinted with that tinge of sadness. That was when Yuki gave in and let the short girl what she wanted. As her body was lifted up from the floor and into Mayu’s arms, Yuki held onto her tightly and felt her heart beating faster. That warmth from Mayu’s body was comforting her and it didn’t take that long until they arrived at the top of the stairs…it was this same place that Mayu once took her here. It had the best scenery of the oceans, village, sky, and the mountains. Mayu slowly let her princess down but that instant she felt being pulled by the collar.

“E-Eh—Mmphh!”

Their lips sealed against each other as Yuki made the bold move first. It slowly became gentler and sweeter while their tongue tangled with each other for a while. Taking a breath in between the kisses they were able to enjoy the kiss for as long as they could possible stay. After Yuki had enough, she gave a soft peck on those pink lips before she broke the kiss off.

“Y-Yuki…”

Parted their lips away, both of them were blushing hard and Yuki threw herself into Mayu’s arms. Hugging her so tightly as if there was no tomorrow…the shorter one could feel Yuki’s subtle pain through her aura. She completely understood how she felt, and she hugged her back gently to comfort her princess.

“Mayu, I…”

The older one pushed her away and gave a soft kiss on Yuki’s temple. She allowed her actions to do the talking instead. Making the student calmed down, Mayu stroked her head and had that smile filled with hope across her face.

“Let’s have fun, together, okay?”

“…Yeah.”

She gave another pecked on the forehead and giggled out softly with how adorable Yuki was. She couldn’t believe how dishonest she could be with her and it just made her too cute to not resist kissing back. That’s when she couldn’t help but to tease Yuki even more.

“Did you just bring me up here so that to kiss me?”

“E-Ehh!? H-Heck no way—S-S-Shut up!!”

“Aw~ Yuki you’re just so cute!!”

She was all panicking when Mayu hit right on the bull’s eye. She just hugged her tightly despite Yuki was struggling to get out, however she ended up surrendered to it. That instant, Mayu swiftly pecked on her lips in a teasing way before letting go of her arms around Yuki. Watching her glared with those angry eyes just made Mayu smiled out even more. She knew Yuki wasn’t actually mad at her…she’s just being dishonest most of the time when they’re together. 

“Let’s go~”

“…Yeah.”

-

They finally joined with Rena and others after they went down the stairs to the shrine area. Yuki spending time together with her new friends as well as her love one was just the best thing ever she could’ve ask for in her life. She just hoped every second that this would last forever…but sadly it wouldn’t. Half of the afternoon was dedicated to the free time that students could do anything they wanted. Mostly went to buy souvenirs from the market for their families or friends back in Tokyo. As for Yuki, she dragged Mayu along with her to do some shopping. She did bought several things for her parents and lastly there was something that Yuki wanted to get.

“Do you know any good accessory stores?”

“Ah! There’s one~ It’s a good pearl store by the corner here. Do you want to check?”

“Sure.”

They headed down the street as Mayu led the way, the moment they turned at the corner it had caught Yuki’s attention that instant. It was a pearl shop selling pearl accessories that were handmade by the villagers. She knew it would be expensive but still decided to pay a visit in case she found something interesting. As they entered the store together, the old lady came to greet them with the smile and as obvious she knew Mayu.

“Welcome, is there anything I could help? Ah! Mayu-chan~”

“Hello auntie Tomoe~”

“I’ve watched your dance today! It’s truly beautiful.”

The lady complimented the young short girl that it made her blush with content. However, they went straight to business and she told how Yuki was interested in accessories so she brought her here. So she had a look around and one of it caught her attention though…it seemed to be a matching necklace. It was actually a set of two necklaces but the pendant connected into one single piece. There were a tiny white pearl on both necklaces and that just boosted up the price of this necklace set. The old lady realized how Yuki showed interest in it and slowly approached her and told her the details about it.

“It’s a necklace set that symbolizes eternal bond between two souls. To become one, they need each other, just like the necklace.”

“…”

Yuki remained in silence as she actually had that urge to get it, but it was too deadly expensive for someone like her to buy. She sighed softly and it caught Mayu’s attention immediately. The shorter one approached her and wrapped her arms around Yuki’s waist, pulling her closer in to her body. On young girl’s side, she didn’t resist and let her body be held by those warm arms.

“What’s a matter Yuki? Do you want something?”

“Well…not really.”

“You’re lying! Tell me~!”

“Ugh, well…I want it, but it’s too expensive for me to afford it.”

“Eh? That’s it?”

“What do you mean by that’s it??”

Mayu just giggled to herself and hugged Yuki tighter in her arms before she planted a soft kiss on her back head. She diverted her eyes to old lady Tomoe with that childish grin across her face and obviously she had several thoughts running in her mind. The older woman seemed to know what Mayu wanted.

“Auntie~ I’ll get what Yuki wants.”

“E-Eh!? You don’t have to do this for me!”

“I’ll pay for it.”

“Mayu, I said you don’t have to—!”

“I bet it's the twin soul necklace is it~ I’ll have that auntie!”

Mayu completely ignored Yuki’s argument and it just made the old lady laughed at both of them while she got the necklace set that Yuki was eyeing. It was one of the most expensive ones in the store because it was customized. Without further ado, after Mayu took the bag contained the necklace set; she grabbed onto Yuki’s hand and dragged her out from the store. Mayu wouldn’t want the young raven-haired would explode in the store and insisted her to return the necklace back.

“Bye bye auntie!”

“Glad to meet both of you.”

“T-Thank you!”

She smiled back and Yuki didn’t have the chance to say things properly aside from thanking the shop owner for her kindness. After they came out Mayu finally turned to her and gave her the necklace set that Yuki wanted with that happy smile. Despite the price was just overkilling, it didn’t seem to budge Mayu the slightest at all.

“Here~ Please take it.”

“Y-You don’t have to really do this…isn’t it so expensive?”

“Actually it is, but I don’t have to pay.”

“…Eh? What??”

“Tonight, I’ll tell you why~”

“Eh!? No fair!”

“Hehe~ patience~”

Mayu stroked her head and it made Yuki had pink puffed cheeks. She couldn’t help but to tease her even more despite the young raven-haired slapped and punched her arms. The older one would always manage to calm Yuki down with kisses and hugs, and it seemed to work every time.

-

They enjoyed their day together and it was about time Kashiwagi had to head back to the hotel to pack up her clothes to depart tonight. Obviously the curious Watanabe went with her and entered her room, despite she had came to Takamina’s hotel too often already she couldn’t help but to be excited to smell Yuki’s scent all over the room. She jumped onto Yuki’s bed and started to roll all over her bed like a kid.

“Jeez Mayu…such a kid.”

“I am~”

“Yes yes, you are.”

Yuki started packing up her stuffs into her bag while Mayu watched her from the bed. As each piece of clothing was placed into that huge bag it gave some tinge pain to Watanabe’s chest. It just reminded each time that her love was going to leave tonight. However, she scanned around and saw this pink underwear beside the bed and picked it up out of curiosity.

“You sure have some taste with underwear…”

She stared with amusement and didn’t realize the incoming black queen. Yuki literally slapped Mayu’s head down onto the bed with utmost embarrassment and snatched her underwear away from her. She was totally blushing with utmost humiliation and stuffed it back into her bag.

“O-Ow! That hurts!”

“Shut up! You’re not supposed to pick up my underwear and give a commentary on my taste!”

“But I already saw it yester—Ooof!!”

Yuki swiftly grabbed the pillow on the chair nearby her and threw right into Mayu’s face. She fell back onto the bed from the impact and Yuki had no comments on what to say. It just made everything much worse when it was Mayu talking about her personal undergarment taste.

“Shut up and be quiet!”

“Haha, okay~”

-

Yuki had finished all her packing and there was no dinner schedule tonight as well. Everyone was free to go eat anywhere they wanted and it seemed Mayu had some plans in mind. She told Yuki to bring spare clothes to change as well but didn’t tell anything else aside from that. They went to buy a bento box at the lobby of the hotel and Mayu got herself a shirt and shorts as well before heading outside. She said she had a place she wanted to take Yuki over to and they were heading in towards the land instead of out to the ocean. However, Yuki couldn’t help but to ask out of plain curiosity.

“Where are we going?” 

“You’ll see! It’s my most secret spot…and just only for the 5th day of the festival.”

As they walked up the hill and deep into this land filled with trees, which looked apparently like a forest but it wasn’t. Mayu held her hand and taken her deep along the path until she could hear the sound of water. That was when they came out and she saw this calm waterfall pouring down into this small pool. The water was so clear and it was reflecting the color of the sky. The scarlet sky. Despite the scene was not at its most beauty, Yuki was in complete shock with how perfect everything was. There was nothing blocking the sky above the pond and the waterfall. She could tell that everything will look truly elegant at night.

“This is the place that neechan and I come together on the last day.”

“Eh?”

“It’s beautiful isn’t?”

“…Yeah.”

“So~ Let’s have our dinner before the highlight of the night~!”

“Haha, okay.”

Both of them sat down on the grassy land near the pond and had their dinner together. They have their usual talk while they were eating and Watanabe could help but to try feed the younger one in a teasing way. Obviously, Yuki would refuse in public…but not today. She blushed in silence and a mouthful of the sweet egg roll that Mayu gave her.

“Is it good?”

“It is.”

“Hehe~ Yay~”

Being alone together in such an isolated place, they were not bored of each other’s presence at the slightest. As if that was the only thing they wanted…and nothing more than that. After they were done eating, the sun was about to set and the sky was getting darker. However, it wasn’t the time yet and so Mayu tried to find something to talk with Yuki until the time was perfect before anything could’ve start.

“Does Yuki have any siblings?”

“I’m the only child, quite lonely though.”

“Ah, I know how it feels…it is great to have a sibling~”

“…Mayu.”

“Yes?”

“Do you miss your…sister?”

Mayu only smiled softly to herself before she nodded. She stared at the waterfall and it reminded her of the old days she would come over to this place to and spent the whole time with Miyuki. It was the best childhood memory she carried so far. And this year, she decided to create a new memory together with Yuki at this very place.

“There’s one thing I always prayed every single year.”

“What is it?”

“…I want to see neechan again.”

Yuki remained in silence and scooted over to stick close to the older Watanabe. Their hands slowly intertwined with one another and held firmly. However despite such a sad topic to be discussed, Mayu wasn’t depressed or anything, but rather she was smiling. She was happy that her wish came true after all the effort she put in praying to the stars.

“And for all these past 5 years…I finally met her.”

“R-Really?”

“Yup, back in the forest…she saved us.”

“Eh?”

Mayu told her back when she was lost in the forest with Yuki unconscious on her back, she saw this mysterious violet light. As she recalled her memories once again, it had a shape like a butterfly. She remembered that color and that feeling very well…it was the same as Miyuki’s aura. It’s that warm violet butterfly radiated from Miyuki that always comforted her whenever she cried back when she’s a kid. Until now, even after the older sister was gone, she was still protecting Mayu as always.

“She guided me out from the forest to the river…and that’s when I found the cave for us to shelter in that night.”

Yuki couldn’t believe the story, and then she felt Mayu holding on her hand tightly with that smile of relief. She could tell that she was happy to meet Miyuki again…even in that kind of situation they were in. She looked up into the sky with a sigh of contentment.

“That’s why I went to thank her at her grave on the day we came back. Until the end, she’s still my overprotective neechan after all.”

“Mayu…”

“Just at least a glimpse of it, I’m happy to feel her presence again. If she’s still here, I bet she will love you too.”

“…You’re flattering me too much.”

“No I’m not~”

Mayu wrapped her arm around Yuki and pulled her in closer so to feel each other’s warmth. The younger one used that chance and leaned her head down onto the shorter girl’s shoulder. Without any words, she smiled and enjoyed each other’s presence beside them.

…In the end, they haven’t said their feelings to each other at all. As they promised they wouldn’t say it until the very end. Mayu was terribly tempted to just say it, but Yuki pleaded her not to do so. However it wasn’t that Watanabe didn’t understand her girl’s position… if it was her, she wouldn’t be able to let Yuki go if she told her feelings. Only their actions told how important they were for one another, and that was the only thing they could do.

-

Time sure flies when one was dwelled in such happiness. The sky was getting darker and the darkness finally took over the sky. Mayu slowly looked up at the sky and smiled before tightening her grip on Yuki’s hand. The timing was perfect and she wished for Yuki to witness this, at least this could be one of the memories that she could take back to the mainland along with her.

“Look.”

Yuki slowly opened her eyes and looked up into the sky. There was that huge full moon in the middle of that sea of stars right above the waterfall. The angle of the light was just perfect. Also, there was a reflection of the moon and sea of stars on the water. Such a peaceful spot they were in and only the sound of the night played in the background. It was like the pond was glowing from the reflection.

“Wow…”

“Let’s get in closer.”

They moved in closer to the edge of the pond and Yuki could see the light reflecting against the surface of the water, making their surroundings lightened up despite in this complete darkness isolated from any artificial light source. Such beauty like this existed in this world. Yuki couldn’t help but to be fascinated and appreciate its beauty with Mayu by her side. It felt as if there was only the two of them in this world…just so peaceful, and comfortable. She never through she would ever have this feeling at all, and she’s glad that it’s with Watanabe. 

“This is just so beautiful…”

“Right~ Even we might see things differently, I know this is really pretty.”

“…Thank you, I love it.”

“Hehe~ at your pleasure.”

Mayu finally got up on her feet but she felt her knee weak. Her body was leaning towards the water and she didn’t have enough balance to prevent herself from escaping this inevitable faith. Yuki saw that coming and she immediately got up to grab onto Mayu to pull her back.

“O-Oops—”

“M-Mayu!?”

However, the moment she saw that cheeky grin from that shorter girl she didn’t have such a good feeling. It was too late, Mayu held her hand already and that instant she felt the strong force pulling her right into Mayu’s arms…but what was waiting for them was the surface of the cold water beneath them.

~SPLASH~

“B-Bwaaah—!!”

Yuki got her head out from the surface of the water and brushed the water off from her face. Finally she saw that cheeky naïve chuckle from the girl right in front of her and she couldn’t help but to glare at her, she was tricked once again. Glad that the water wasn’t that steep as the water covered up to her stomach. 

“Until the very last day you pulled a prank on me! Why didn’t I realized it when you asked me to bring spare clothes!?”

“Haha~ It’s too late~”

“Come back here!”

“No~ Yuki is so scary!”

“Mayu!?”

Mayu swam away and Yuki chase after her, but obviously she couldn’t catch up with her speed…and then she seemed to be tired from these entire chasing and stayed still instead. She just remembered she had that paired necklace in her pocket and as she checked, it’s long gone.

“E-Ehh?? Where did it—!?”

“What’s a matter?”

“The necklace…I think I dropped it when he fell into the water.”

“Ehhh? I’ll look for it.”

“But it’s too dark to see—”

“Don’t worry~ that’s why aura vision is awesome!”

Watanabe took a deep breath before she dove down to the bottom of the pond to find the necklace underneath. Despite that complete darkness, with her aura vision she could see the glim of light on the bottom. She dove straight down and grabbed onto it tightly before rising back up. As her head got above the surface, Yuki looked worried and swam towards Mayu immediately.

“Did you find it??”

“Of course~ Let’s go to the side.”

Both swam back to the side and the pond became shallower. By the time they reached at the edge, the water was around their waist level. As Yuki got up first and sat on the edge of the pond, Mayu didn’t follow her and just stood in the water in front of her. It made Yuki confused but it seemed the childish one had something up her sleeves. She took the necklace pair out and separated it into two distinct necklaces. They didn’t say a word to each other and it’s just making Yuki curious about her actions.

“Mayu?”

“I was so surprised that you pick this necklace…because it's the reason why I take you to aunt Tomoe’s shop.”

“Eh?”

“It’s actually a gift from the head priest…to both of us. It’s also designed to be use in the traditional ceremony of this island as well.”

“Ceremony?”

“Yup.”

She took Yuki’s hand and gently placed both necklaces on it. Mayu only smiled softly before she gently clasped her hand on top of hers before she held that soft silky hand firmly. Since poor Kashiwagi did not know anything regarding the island’s traditional ceremony, she began explaining to her and Mayu was excited to see Yuki’s reaction when she learned the truth.   

“By exchanging a paired accessory…is to make a vow of promise and eternity.”

She gently brought Yuki’s hand up and Mayu placed a soft kiss on Yuki’s finger. After she was able to process everything her face flushed instantly because it was just similar to the concept of engagement or marriage. Mayu could tell she was stuttering and couldn’t help but to laugh at her. The change in her aura color was just so drastic, just as Mayu expected it to be.

“D-Don’t laugh at me! How am I suppose to know that!?”

“What are you actually thinking? It’s a ceremony that covers a broad category. Can symbolize friendship, sibling’s love, respect, loyalty… and also love.”

That was when both of them stared into each other’s eyes with water dripped down their face. Yuki could feel her heart beating against her chest rapidly and her hands heated up from Mayu’s touch. She knew which category her Watanabe was referring to… In that silence, Mayu unhooked the necklace and put it around Yuki’s smooth neck. The pearl was reflecting the moonlight after it was coated with water and Mayu stared back with those loving eyes.

“At least, I want to share something between the two of us so to remind about—”

Mayu stopped before she would say that forbidden word. Reminding herself of the curse that was placed on both of them. They shared feelings for each other yet they couldn’t say they love each other… because it would only be a burden on one another. Yuki could feel what words would be uttered from Mayu’s lips, and felt that pain as she saw her saddened face. Watanabe bit her lips slightly before continuing.

“…About our times together. I thought of getting this for you but I didn’t know that you picked it as well…I’m really happy you choose it.”

“Mayu…”

“So, is that other pairing for me?”

That cheeky smile from the shorter girl just made Yuki’s face flushed even more. She pinched Mayu’s cheek with utmost embarrassment but that girl saw through her completely. Obviously, the blind girl knew what emotion was running inside Yuki by aura vision, and only just chuckled despite being pinched. Only but happiness was floating in the air and Mayu couldn’t stop smiling at all.

“…Idiot.”

“I am always, only with you.”

Yuki unhooked the necklace and slowly put it around Mayu’s neck. After it was on, she slowly pulled her hands away and unexpectedly the shorter one was holding her hand before she could take it back. She slowly moved Yuki’s hand to place on to her own cheek so to feel that warmth from her smooth silky hands. She smiled so happily from Yuki’s touch…it’s just more than enough for her. As for the young raven-haired, she used another hand to hold onto Mayu’s shoulder to pull her in closer to her. The shorter one slowly opened her eyes, and they made a passionate eye contact with each other before Yuki slowly moved her face in closer. It was a soft cold contact against each other’s lips before they completely closed the gap. This time, Yuki was the one that made the move and Mayu kissed her back gently and softly. She wanted each second to be the best memories for both of them. Slowly parted their lips, Watanabe moved in again and pecked on top of Yuki’s lips… to show she still wanted more.

“Yuki…”

“M-Mayu…”

“Please, wait for me…okay?”

“…Always.”

Mayu finally let out her smile and closed the gap this time with hunger for Yuki’s kiss. She wrapped her arm around her waist and pushed her tongue into her girl’s mouth. Hearing Yuki’s moan escaped in between the kisses just aroused her even more and made her pulled Yuki in closer against her wet body. Even they had countless kisses yesterday already…every single time felt like it was her first kiss. It’s just so exciting, and priceless. Yuki slowly wrapped her arms around Mayu’s neck to pull her in closer to deepen up the kiss. They poured everything into this moment, since both of them knew it very well by heart…because this might be the last kiss they would share with each other.

-

It was already 8pm. As the schedule planned, these 2 huge boats came to pick the students up to head back to Tokyo. Everyone was getting on board and Yuki’s group was the last group to get on the last one. The chief and the villagers were there as well to send the students off after their long vacation here…and obviously, Mayu was there as well to see her love off.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Mayu! I hope you come to Tokyo, we’ll make sure to welcome you.”

“Sure do.”

Jurina extended her hand and Mayu took it. They had a firm handshake before the two Matsui girls went on the boat with Yuki being the last one. At the very least…both of them could have a little moment together for one last time. They remained in silence while they shared a passionate eye contact… and then Kashiwagi was the first one to break the silence.

“…I’ll be leaving now.”

“Yeah, have a safe journey back home.”

“I will.”

In the moment of sad silence… they didn’t know what to say to each other and then Yuki finally just made a move and threw her arms around Mayu’s short body. She did startle her and Yuki just hugged her tightly for one last time.

“…Yuki.”

“I-I…I’ll miss you.”

“Me too, I’ll miss you. You need to get on board now.”

“…Yeah.”

Mayu walked over with Yuki to the boat and did get off before it was about to depart from the shore. She stood there and slowly watched the boat took off. Yuki didn’t move anywhere and made sure that she could still see Mayu. The short blind girl made sure that engine of the boat started before she finally decided to say her last words.

“Yuki!!”

“…?”

She caught her attention and just hoped that her voice would reach Yuki. She took a deep breath before she finally said the word. It was just too painful for her to keep it to herself…she decided to make a decision before she would regret for the rest of her life. For a very least, she wanted Yuki to know her feelings for her.

“…”

“A-Ahh—”

That moment, Yuki couldn’t hold back and tears just streamed down her cheek. It’s the word she didn’t want to hear the most, but just as much as she wanted to know from Watanabe. The words were not heard out…but she had to blame how good her eyesight was to be able to read Mayu’s lips so clearly from a far distance away. She didn’t say it out but only lip sync the words she wanted to confess to Yuki for all this time…and it reached her.

“I. Love. You.”

She clutched her hand on top of her heart and felt this massive aching of pain as if her heart was about to rip into pieces. To be separated from the one she gave her heart to was just too painful…and not able to say their feelings were just as worse as well. However, the pearl necklace around her neck reminded her of the sweetest memories she ever had in her life. She had flashbacks to the 1st day of her fieldtrip. Their first encounter was when she fell right into Mayu’s arms. They played with the dog at the market. Mayu told her the legends behind the festival. Yuki yelled for Mayu to go away and told her she hated her. Mayu risked her life to save her and held her tightly to warm her cold body in the cave. They played at the river and the first time she felt the heartburn overflowing. The night their feelings reached each other and shared their first kiss. Lastly…the promise they made with each other under the moonlight. She held tightly on it and remembered the promise they made back then at that waterfall…

“Please, wait for me…okay?”

“…Always.”

Yuki slowly looked up and took a deep breath to calm her mind down. As she looked forward, she could only see the shadow and the island from afar. Things had to keep move on and Mayu’s words gave her hope to not grief and regret about their time. She carried her bag and went into the boat where others were waiting for her along with that new hope blooming inside her.

“We will wait for that day…and I will always wait for you.”

Meanwhile on another side, Mayu was still staring at the ocean and smiled calmly to herself while holding tightly on her necklace. It was the only thing that would always remind the two of them that they were still connected together. Their body might be apart…but their heart and soul are not. They couldn’t break the permanent bond they forge together.

“We will wait for that day…and I will find you.”

She finally turned her back away and walked back home, with her heart drenched with hope that one day, she will meet with Yuki again. She found her light and hope, and she would never lose sight ever again. She had something to look forward to and the future she would create with her own hands. She won’t wait for faith and destiny guide her to Yuki…she will grasp for that, and definitely find her. She will made that day happen, the day she could tell her feelings to Yuki freely with her heart’s content.

-
-

~XXX~

-
-

Seconds. Minutes. Hours. Days. Weeks. Months…

Time never have mercy with anyone and kept on going. It horribly separated both Mayu and Yuki apart, but it gave the chance for both of them to meet again…in the future. Yuki got along well with her group of friends and did joined Jeremiah club together with them. It turned out she was a talented singer after all as Mayu said. Kashiwagi had a feeling Mayu knew about this…but didn’t tell her about it. She became the head vocal of the club and it seemed luck and fortune just came to her after the fieldtrip. Yuki made great friends until the end of her last year and had the best senior year of her time. She was filling in her college application at her desk at home and had that pearl necklace dangling around her neck. She never took it off ever since Mayu put it on her…and never there would be a day it would come out.

“Yukirin! Dinner is ready!”

“Yes mom!”

She left the table with the unfinished application applying to a music college in Tokyo as to pursue her singing career. She hoped that if she became famous, maybe one day, her voice would reach Mayu. She kept on charging towards her future without fear. As each day passed by, it constantly reminded her that she’s one day closer to get to meet with her…Yuki will never want to lose hope again, as Mayu gave her a world to believe in.

-///-

“Mayu! Your dad is calling you, he said you got something really important.”

The young Watanabe was helping the villagers fishing out at the ocean and she just came back from the long boat trip. It seemed the young girl knew what her dad meant and she needed to rush back home immediately. 

“Thank you~! I’ll be going back home now!”

“Good luck kiddo!”

She literally sprinted back home and turning at the corner, she barged straight into her house to see her dad with a smile holding a letter in his hand. Mayu’s eyes grew wide with excitement and she quickly approached him. She was so excited, but she needed her dad to read the letter for her.

“What does it say dad??”

“You got the full scholarship! Thanks to your uncle pushing you into the spot.”

“Yes!!”

She jumped in the air with utmost excitement. She finally got a letter accepted to the college that her uncle suggested. Since the young Watanabe had such a perfect hearing that came in return of her losing her vision, her uncle whom was the record producer suggested her to major in Voice Production at Tokyo. He witnessed Mayu’s talent before and he had faith in the young girl that she would become successful in this field despite her being blind. She could possibly become the new legend of the music industry and her uncle was willingly to give it a shot.

“You’ll be going to Tokyo in next 2 months for your degree. Better get ready.”

“Of course dad!”

Mayu had that necklace and held onto it tightly with sigh of relief. Making her first step of her life, one step little by little. It reminded her how she’s getting closer to Yuki and just thinking about it made her so happy. At least this time…the time was giving them the chance for them to cross paths with each other once again. She will definitely find her, she had faith she would find her and she’s ready to charge onwards without fear. After living with meaningless life, she finally found the reason to live; she found a reason to believe in. Just like how Yuki just showed up in her life…she gave her a world for Mayu to believe in.

-
-

~THE END~
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 03:41:42 PM by katekyohit »

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
KATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  XD  XD  XD
WHAT A GREAT AND WONDERFUL FIC THIS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The whole story is just so wonderful  :wub:  :wub: Mayu and Yuki's sweet relationship!!!!!!!!!! UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH just don't know how to explain how great this fic is.
Thank you so much for writing this  :)

and I'm waiting for the epilogue now  8)

I MADE IT FOR THE 1ST COMMENT YAY ME \M/

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
I WUV YOU KATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
This is really good! I can't wait to see what you come up with next~ :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
It was just so... Aaahhhh I want an epilogue! (╥﹏╥)
A step up for the both lives. Surely they find a way...

An epilogue please ~ (˘̩ʃƪ˘̩)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
I saw what you did there!!
Mayuki did it!! :v

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kate-san!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

i hope you can continue the story :cry:

but can't waut for your next update :twothumbs :twothumbs
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline mayura48

• Member+
It's cute story  :wub: Too cute actually haha

As expected from kate san :twothumbs

*wait for an epilouge :D

*wait for your another story too haha :inlove:

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Who the Bitch - My Point