JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 24 Reverse

Author Topic: [SPECULATE] Which of the H!P Eggs do you think can make it into MM? One did \o/  (Read 15621 times)

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
Re: [SPECULATE] Which of the H!P Eggs do you think can make it into MM?
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 07:03:02 PM »
I have some bias here, but I have to root for Sekine Azusa.

I think she has one of the top voices in the H!P Eggs, hell, I'd argue one of the top voices in current H!P. Thus, since MM is losing some great talent in Kamei and LinLin, she'd be able to fill the void. Sekkii is young, so she's able to grow in both talent and in the group (she's 14 right now, I think?) but she also has a really nice traditional beauty about her, so I don't think she'd really stand out because of her age (what a lot of people are worrying about). Also, she doesn't have much experience (background dancing for ManoEri) so the wota wouldn't find that terribly offensive (like they did with Gaki's experience), but she's experienced enough in H!P that I think it wouldn't be a tough transition. Finally, she has a wonderful stage presence, smiling and enjoying herself on stage.

I... don't really want Kikkawa Yuu in. Not because I don't like her; I DO like her (though sometimes she's slightly overrated, IMO). But I really don't want any Eggs joining that are out of the age limit. I just think it would be unfair to any of the 18-year-old girls who wanted to audition but couldn't because they were too old.

But yes, I LOVE watching Sekkii on stage (she has fantastic stage presence that makes me come back to her performances again and again), she has such a sweetheart personality, and I REALLY want her in MM.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 02:33:52 AM »
is there an age limit for the Eggs to join??? i know this is for the 9th audition but apply to eggs too? i wonder...

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010, 09:38:45 AM »
I don't know if there is, but I kind of do hope that if an Egg IS added that it sticks to the 10-17, in that it would seem too unfair to auditioners and that I think that the age range of this audition indicates an overhaul of MM, making it fresher, newer and younger, and I think an older Egg wouldn't be too good for that goal.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2010, 09:48:22 AM »
IMHO Kikka or Kitahara

But after looking at Akari, I have to agree with Shi and support her but I feel a little scared about adding anyone below 13 in any case, depends on the maturity and what not but those three sounds to be best bets
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2010, 01:35:17 PM »
Adding more random options:

wheatie mentioned Morisaki and I do agree that she'd be kewl :3 I keep thinking that she's older (because she's been there for ages) but she is actually 16 and thus perfect age :D She's also genuinely a H!P fan (like Kanyon) and would probably be totally loyal and awesome. She's quirky and cute so yeah! I think she might end up being a supporting member though, I don't see her becoming popular enough to be one of the leads D:

Just came to my mind checking the pics forum, there's also Irori :lol: Somehow totally forgot about her even if a few years back she used to be the one that ppl said would be a star. She's in Shugo Chara Egg, she's pretty amusing and seems to be good at girlbonding (lol), I remember when Takechan joined she was like immediately toying with her haha. She's 13 too, which seems to be an alright age to join Momusu. They've kept her look quite raw and innocent too, so there's room to really bloom and grow to be a beauty imo

I really kind of wish that Konatsu could get in even if she's 18 because she could really fill in for Eri when it comes to dancing, plus she has a really bold personality. Borderline annoying maybe (lol) but funny :P She'd be risky though because even as an Egg she's not one of the most popular ones, I mean her pics almost never get scanned and it's like she doesn't exist etc. But I like her look and stuff. She is also kind of Kei-like because I've noticed other Eggs making fun of her in her presence, and she plays along with it really well lol

To be honest, I could write a speech for almost any Egg on why they are good candidates, excluding the more recent additions because I haven't seen any concert or backstage footage of them :/ I really hope that there'll be another DVD release at the September Egg concert, but not counting on it. But yeah I'm possibly way too biased to be discussing this topic :lol: Cuz to me almost all are great in their own way
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2010, 05:25:04 AM »
Cuz to me almost all are great in their own way
I think the one remedy for this would be more Egg units, which I'd for sure be up for. I really like most of the Eggs; they all seem so sweet and (at least from the vids I've seen) they legit look like they're having fun on stage and not just "Ugh, I'm better than this, I need to be a STAR"; if that makes sense. H!P Egg concerts are so much fun because all of them look like they're having all sorts of fun even though they're never the focus of attention.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2010, 09:04:45 AM »
^ Yeah, actually I was going to start a new topic about Egg units :lol: Like what kinds of unit people would like

I just dunno if there will actually be any for a while, since S/mileage debut took forever and they had to do that smile campaign etc. It makes me wonder what the next new unit would have to go through D:

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2010, 04:47:54 AM »
yeah, idk; I mean, they went through so much for their major debut, but at the same time Tsunku has all these talented girls who ought to do SOMETHING.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2010, 11:53:17 AM »
If DAWA wasn't in S/mileage, I would have wanted her in Morning Musume. XD

Karin is also an ideal choice; she's lively, cute, talented, talkative and most of all, confident. She can be a great Musume, but not in this gen. Put her in a unit with Takechan, Nanami and Haruka for training the elevate her (or maybe the four of them) to Morning Musume when the time is right.

I'd really want to see Konatsu and Morisaki be more active. They're probably two of the most underrated and underappreciated, yet they both work hard during rehearsals and go all out during the concerts.

tsunkuboy better have plans for these girls. O_o

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2010, 05:58:33 PM »
Sad news for the Kikka/older egg fans:

According to H!O, in Tsunku's blog he wrote that any egg 10-17 is eligible, but they have to ask him to include them in his decision (which is understandable; MM's a lot of work).
(http://ameblo.jp/tsunku-blog/entry-10624104207.html)

Still, I think that means that Kikkawa and any of the older ones are out of the question unless Tsunku says otherwise.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2010, 07:12:37 PM »
...Screw you Tsunku. I hope he does say otherwise!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 07:24:48 PM by mode107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2010, 08:13:01 PM »
I thought the older Eggs would have a very slim chance anyway, so this practically makes it non-existent. Well, it could be predicted...

I hope many Eggs have the courage/passion to ask to be included! :O

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2010, 08:31:26 PM »
If anyone has the gumption to throw her hat into the ring, I'd imagine it would be Karin.
Too bad about Kikka, but this wasn't unexpected.

I don't see why most of the eggs wouldn't ask.  I mean, if they haven't quit by now, you'd assume they find this kind of work rewarding, no?
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2010, 09:02:54 PM »
Irori would.

She managed to show a lot of motivation and involvement in the live speech I could see.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2010, 09:20:09 PM »
I thought the older Eggs would have a very slim chance anyway
True true. I still had fun speculating when it came to the older eggs.

I've never had any problems with new members entering groups, so I'm sure I'll be accepting of any egg (or audition winner) that makes it.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2010, 09:49:52 PM »
I could imagine some members not wanting to be in Momusu but rather a soloist or in a new unit XD
Then again if you're "stuck" in H!P Eggs, you'd probably be pretty desperate to break out into the cast of main girls... :lol:

hmmmn poor Tomomi XD;; I was really hoping...
But~ Not gonna happen > u <

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2010, 10:24:52 AM »
I don't see why most of the eggs wouldn't ask.  I mean, if they haven't quit by now, you'd assume they find this kind of work rewarding, no?
I assume it must be a contractual thing..? H!P Eggs are really an after school activity; they train,t hey work hard, but they don't really have to do THAAAT much, and they didn't sign up for MM. So I feel like they have to ask for legal reasons, that yes they do give their consent to be put into MM.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2010, 10:46:24 AM »
It just seems kind of odd to me if that's the case, especially since decisions for who would be in other Egg groups at least seemed to be out of their hands:

If the major stumbling block is legal, how can they do things like surprise announcements for who was going to be in S/mileage?
Also, according to Manoeri, the decisions to put her in Ongaku Gatas and eventually make her a soloist came as complete surprises to her.

I personally think Tsunku's statements are to tell the public that just because the Eggs are already in Hello! Project, they won't get preferential treatment regarding the Morning Musume audition.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2010, 10:58:44 AM »
It's possible that some of them just WANT to have it as an "after school activity" too, or focus on stage plays, whatever... Even if it feels strange :lol:
Even with this surprise announcements, maybe people like Manoeri and S/mileage just had the kind of deal that if given a chance, they would be willing to go for a major debut. I'd assume that most Eggs have this kind of deal. But some girls might have a different type of contract with the agency, idk

I mean I would assume that usually when people audition for something like Eggs they dream of becoming a star, but some of them may actually not expect that much. It's certainly a fun way to just earn extra pocket money by doing a few lives, plays, maybe backdancing for a PV... I think the Eggs that have already been featured in some actual units are not only the agency's faves, but also the ones who would go for it full time, because they've already shown commitment to being featured in an active releasing unit. The ones that haven't been featured in much (yet) are a bit of a mystery I reckon :O

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2010, 07:51:33 PM »
Miyamoto karin ftw

eta : not just because there is "Miya" in her name..right...lol...

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 24 Reverse