JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Unite!

Author Topic: [Lost Heaven's FC] Black Snow (Black / Gekikara) [21.06.2013]  (Read 19935 times)

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[Lost Heaven's FC] Black Snow (Black / Gekikara) [21.06.2013]
« on: February 21, 2013, 03:25:45 PM »
Hi! I am a newbie on jph!p.
I want to share what is written earlier.
Please read my fanfics. I hope you enjoy!  :) :) :)
Warning: I am from Russia and I write fanfics in Russian. This is a translation of my fanfiction from Russian to English.
Sorry for my English is not very good.

List of Lost Heaven's fanfics:

One Shots

Yuko / Sado (Majisuka Gakuen)
Tonight... [This post]

Gakuran / Gekikara (Majisuka Gakuen)

Black / Gekikara (Majisuka Gakuen)

Two Shots

Kilometres (Matsui Rena / Matsui Jurina, Akimoto Sayaka / Miyazawa Sae)
1751 kilometers (SaeYaka)

Long Fanfics

Majisuka Gakuen
Beginning (Sado / Yuko, Yuko / Torigoya, Sado / Torigoya, Black / Gekikara)

Ultraman Saga
Newborn Phoenix (Takayama Sawako / Ozaki Anna, Shin Asuka / Shimazaki Haruka)

Tonight... [Yuko / Sado]

- Such a strong, yet ... She just over a month ...

Words nurse hot iron burned my heart. I did not know what to do to save you.

Then come running to school seemed the only option. Maybe it will all have a bad dream? In fact, you're still sitting in his favorite chair in the room "Rappappy" and waiting for me to go and smear on the pavement next portion of the students "Yabakune".

- Yuko - san!

The rest was in a fog, because you were not there. Eyes clouded muddy veil, tears ran down her cheeks, and in the mind there was only one question: "Why?"

I walked slowly back to the hospital, knowing that in the end, you'll come back.

Returned you only when it got dark and the black sky began to show the first stars.

- Where have you been?

- Sorry, I ... - that did not expect to see me? - Oh, it's you, Sado. There I forgot something, can you...

Your phrase interrupted slap. It was the last straw, the last fragment of my heart. Could not resist.

- I'm sorry, - I said it out loud.

Could not stand. Fled. I could not see your face.

But I came back tonight. I do it all from the day when you are admitted to the hospital. Take off my boots to heels chattering and did not wake you. I sit on the windowsill and guarding your peace. You sometimes talk in his sleep, which is usually something like "Maji ...", "Rappappa..." But today I heard something else. You said:

- Sado ... I'm sorry ... I love ... you ... - so vague, but it is understandable. You think you are guilty.

But actually this is my fault. I did not notice it in your condition. I bring bad news from school. I did not manage.

Because without you I am nothing. Zero. Worthless.

But, all the same, no matter what happens, I will continue to come to your house at night, to protect you, to correct your blanket. When you wake up and ask, "How long have you here?" Will answer that just occurred. And then come to you and say:

- Do not worry about anything. Just know - I love you ...

How do you?
Please comment!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 04:42:50 PM by Lost Heaven »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
I like how it is complex between the two

Good Job
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Make the next one Saeyaka please! :deco:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello...

This One-Shot is nice!!

Please make it long!!!

I hope you also make Black And Gekikara OS

Thank You!!!
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
kurosawa87
Arigatou gozaimashita  :heart: :heart: :heart:
The first review  :inlove:
Ureshii  :wub: :wub: :wub:

TTLuver497
SaeYaka  :deco: :wub: will be a bit later.
For dessert, if I may say so  :P :P :P

Wmatsui22
Thanks for the tip!  XD XD XD  :wub:
Glad you liked this fanfic  :w00t:
I'll try to write fanfic bigger, I promise!
Black and Gekikara OS? I'll think about the plot and write something.  :) :)

Thank you very much for your feedback!
Author happy  XD XD XD

Sorry for my poor English  :nervous

And now I present to you a new fanfic   :P

Worthless angel [Gakuran / Gekikara]

- Shibuya! - shout, as I thought, heard even in the street.

I then went to instead of you, thinking that I would win. One on one with the traitor turned into mass up-and-downer. First two-thirds of the Sisters Sanshou, also decided "to change schools", then Mayuge and Comeback. It would be strange if Shibuya came without their support team in the face of the Great Twenty Yabakune.

Already almost unconscious, I heard the creak of long-lubricated hinges. This came you. My happiness and my curse. Only later I found out that Nezumi told you about the letter.

You previously beating a couple of opponents, came over to me, and I felt your hands, gently lifted me up.

Almost crying, you called:

- Gakuran!

- Why did you come? - Painful to speak. Even the eyes can not open because they got in the sand. - They are not strong enough to challenge such a crazy girl like you.

- Gakuran!

- I'm sorry... Help me up, - still thought I could protect you. - If I lie, they think that I gave up ...

Naive. I overestimated their strength. I could not even talk, so fell back. Do not hold back a moan. How did hurt. And the body, and soul.

- It's over. Gakuran ... - you, in spite of its crazy, understand perfectly well. - You're resistant.

I'm trying to at least get a comb and do the final touch before the final admission of defeat.

- All my strength ... for Atsuko, for "Maji-Jo"... - I lied. Let all see me in love with our vice president. But only you and I know the truth. I love you and nobody else.

Darkness falls over my mind. And I only vaguely heard your laughter, almost the same as last year.

Woke up in the hospital with a needle from a dropper in hand. I do not remember who I dragged. Perhaps it was you.

All day the doctor arrived and checked my status. Girls out of school (my "fans" as he called them Otabe) tried to break into the ward, but, to my happiness, is not allowed. Allowed to pass only Shaku and Otabe. The two stayed with me till the evening, trying to somehow brighten the dullness in the hospital.

Before their departure, I asked:

- Where is ... - I could not finish, as the president interrupted me.

- Maeda? Still does not appear, - then she came to me and said softly to Shaku not hear. - Or you're interested in someone else?

The president smiled and with Shaku left the room.

Otabe wise. It seems that all the people for her open books. And I am no exception.

I got out of bed and went to the window. From the top of the seventh floor of people going nowhere, seem so small. But even among them, I would have noticed you. But you were not there.

- So many schoolgirls in hospital - just came former seito-kaicho unloaded on the table, gifts and cards. Apparently, for my "fans" she is something of a postman. Poor fellow, she has brought all of this.

- Shaku!

- You are still popular among girls! - Some cards have fallen to the floor. - I had to say that we're dating.

Has found an outlet ...

- I wonder how long ... - corner of my eye I noticed that Shaku took off surgical mask.

She closed her eyes and reached out to me with the substituted to kiss her lips ... so ...

- Yah ... - she does not stop. Okay. If so want ...

The sound of the door opening hindered Shaku implement his plan.

Gekikara ... You still came ..

- Hey! Ah-ah! - Sudden movements cause great pain.

- And we have just tuned up... - Shaku again donned his mask.

- Cut it out! Ribs hurt when I laugh, - it's true. I turned in your direction. - Yo!

You nodded in greeting us.

- Constantly mutters hospital discharge, - Shaku like complaining.

- I'm glad, - you're kind of too quiet. But your eyes express something else.

- Yeah, - prolonged pause.

- I'll change flowers, - Shaku decided to leave us alone. Grabbed a vase and left the room.

- Ah, - I climbed out of bed. You sat down on the chair beside the bed.

You looked down and fell silent.

- What happened? - immediately arose a premonition.

- I wonder what she thought Yuko-san, while she was in the hospital? - You still can not recover from her death.

- I'm sure she thought about "Maji-Jo." She always thought only of "Maji-Jo" and "Rappappa".

- I think, Yuko-san was lucky, - you looked at me. - Dying, after living a full life.

- Gekikara ...

- Shibuya ... I'll kill her - do you really want to take revenge for the "Maji-Jo", "Rappappa" ... Maybe for my sake.

You got up, took something out of his pocket and handed it to me. Green shadoof.

- Sorry. I'm so clumsy.

I took it.

- A beautiful shadoof.

You're already at the door, I called out to you:

- Gekikara, - turned. - I'm counting on you ... Celebrate my hospital discharge together.

You smiled and walked away. I have looked long at the closed door ...

Only the next day, I learned that you are in intensive care in a very serious condition. You stabbed a crazy out Yabakune.

After that, I began to spend all the time next to your ward. I did not allowed inside. Doctors told to go to my ward, do not hurt yourself more and mentally.

But I did not listen to them. She sat up and blood bites lips thinking of you.

I promised Yuko-san be your guardian angel. I promised I did not happen to you, that you graduated from the school this year with us. Swore I would not let you go anywhere, I'll go myself, if it's too dangerous.

But I could only pray that you were fine. To your wound has healed, and you woke up and went on with the rest of "Rappappa" to do everyday patrols school. Continued to enjoy every day.

I did not leave with the shadoof for a second, thinking that I can support you even so.

I have become out worthless angel.

For the first time since we were alone only when you are already out of the hospital, and you're back in school. We gone to the roof in the lunchtime.

You sat on a bench and a few minutes staring at the sky.

- Ne, Gakuran, - you got up and walked towards me. - Thank you.

- Why? I could not protect you! - I hit fist on the nearest wall. - Why are you telling me "thank you"?

- As I lay in the emergency room unconscious, you watched through the window behind me. You were close. It is much more important.

- How do you know? Someone told you?

- All just. I feel you,- she took a step. - Being unconscious, I felt you. Your thoughts, mental experiences, warm. You pulled me from the other world for their warmth.

Now in her eyes was not a drop of madness. She said this in all seriousness.

- Gekikara ...

She came close.

Kiss. Our first and most real. Bitter and at the same time sweet. Gentle, full of our mixed feelings.

We broke away from each other only when the call alerted us to start another useless tutorial.

- You're the best guardian angel on earth, Sae, - she smiled warmly and ran to class, though she could stay here. She tries.

I leaned against the wall and reached into his pocket, where lay the same shadoof.

- I also feel you, Rena. You and I are now linked. Forever.

I turned around with a smile and followed her.

How do you?
Please comment!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 06:55:08 AM by Lost Heaven »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [Lost Heaven's] Fanfics Collection - Worthless angel [22.02.2013]
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 07:54:47 AM »
You have love and violence down to an art form.  Its crazy but I saw a lot of what I did before here XD

Posted by the Hawaiian

Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 09:35:29 AM »
Yeah... in MG2, I saw the episode where Gekikara came and rescued Gakutan...

The way they interacted was a bit different than normal.... they were closer...

So I like the way you made this OS

Thank you for the OSs

Can't wait to see more MG OS

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

PS: can you make OS about Atsuko and Minami from MG1?

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 12:50:48 PM »
Gakuran, KAKKOII~~~! :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 02:41:04 PM »
kurosawa87
Thanks for your feedback!
I know that what I write is a bit abnormal.  XD XD XD

cisda83
This fanfic based on the 4 and 5 episodes MG2, where first Gakuran, and then  Gekikara fought with "Yabakune".
Even the dialogues are taken from there. But the dialogue translated from the Russian translation, so I can not vouch for the accuracy.  :cry:
Atsuko and Minami in MG1? I'll try to write. A couple of stories have already invented.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

TTLuver497
Gakuran ALWAYS KAKKOI ~~~!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Although I think that my English is normally impossible to read.  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry for my poor English   :nervous :nervous :nervous

And now I present to you a new fanfic   :) :) :)

Beginning [Sado / Yuko, Yuko/ Torigoya, Sado / Torigoya, Black / Gekikara]

Prologue.
Matte iru no 14-sai.

The first leader of the "Majisuka Gakuen" Nojima Yuriko nicknamed Yuri ("Lily") loved her school. "Maji" was her life. But the student was too disjointed - there wasn't a single uniting authority. Then Yuri has created a strong fight club school "Maji" gathering of those who followed her.

"Rappappa". The President, Vice-President, Four Queens (Shi-Tennoh). Yuri knew that other schools will want to beat them, so it has created this system of subordination.

Most team's laws were also written by her hand.

"Anyone who wants to climb the ladder, will be destroyed". Hundreds of students were trying to get there, but all as one, fell to the bottom.

"Only the one who can defeat the queens and vice-president, will be honored to fight with the president and, in case of victory, to take her place". This law is necessary to read between the lines. Because that is what is behind it, known only to members of the "Rappappa". "Even if you losing to the president, you can still become a leader in the next generation. Just prove that you are worthy of it".

"Rappappa" consists only of the students of the third class". Power should belong only senior.

"Rappappa" obey all school student and no one can stand up to them". And if they tried - were severely punished.

Five years - five generations "Rappappa". But the latter are not able to leave the receivers, and the club ceased to exist for a long fourteen years.

But after this time there was a person who was able to revive the tradition of the "Rappappa". Oshima Yuko, "Majisuka JoGakuen" 1 - C Class, the orphan ...

*待っているの14歳。Matte iru no 14-sai. Fourteen years of waiting.

How do you?
Please comment!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
This sounds to be a driver for a great fic
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline sofylerry

oooouuuyeah!  :w00t: it looks great!  :twothumbs

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
interesting...

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Beginning (Sado / Yuko, Yuko / Torigoya, Sado / Torigoya, Black / Gekikara) fanfic...

It's going to be a very good story I think....

You wrote a interesting prologue there...

The story is basically the prequel of MG1, isn't it?

Can't wait to see the start of the chapter...

Thank you for the interesting story here....

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
@kurosawa87
   I also hope so  :lol: :lol: :lol:
@sofylerry, @Minami-chan
  Thanks for the feedback!  :roll: :roll: :roll:
  I hope that will not disappoint you.  XD
@cisda83
   Yes, this fanfic will be a prequel to the MG1.
   Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry for my poor English    :nervous :nervous :nervous 

And now I present to you a new chapter of "Beginning"     

Chapter 1.
Dai ichi kozeriai. “Rappappa” o fukkatsu sa seru!

- Damn you! - Yuko shrugs off dust from old documents. - Who ever came up with locked important documents in the pantry for years!

It was good that she goes to school for the Yankees, otherwise it here for what would not let him. But who asked them? Teachers banal are afraid of their unpredictable students - who knows what they will do in the next minute?

Yuko cautiously crept between closely-standing racks to find the desired folder with documents. The search for her has already lasted for about twenty minutes, when, finally, on the very top shelf of the closet she last saw her necessary thing:

- Yeah! There you are! - Oshima tried to jump, but failed to consider two factors: her growth in meter fifty two centimeters and closely spaced shelves.

In the end, Yuko was sitting on the floor surrounded by all the books and folders, almost collapsed on her head, and in the fog ancient dust.

Now she wanted to curse everything: coward-teachers, and empty-headed classmate and headmistress, who came to the "bright" idea to hide the records and forget about it, and the school, for all the years of encrusted dirt and mother for giving birth (although mom, of course, only because of the anger and to a much lesser extent than the rest).

Finally, when the obstacle was dissolved and the dust cloud weathered, Yuko, grabbing her necessary folder, flew out of the pantry, along the way knocking over a mathematics teacher and a couple of careless students.

Oshima stopped only when they reached his favorite place - the roof of one of the abandoned houses near the school.

Discarding bangs from his forehead and sat in the still cold, despite the fact that it was midday, the roof, Yuko finally opened treasured folder, due to which she had to inhale the dust of fifty years forth.

- Well, hello, I suppose. You something and help me reach the goal, - and, smiling, she delved into reading.

- Wow! First years student of the "Maji-Jo" caught, - it was necessary to Yuko come across a band "Yabakune" on the way home! - Why are you here alone roam? Or older have not explained that the territory belongs to the "Yabakune"? So we are now quickly explain!

Apparently, their leader - she is not very good-looking, which Oshima was slightly below the shoulders - gave his "subordinate" sign, so they started to slowly encircle Yuko.

She counted about thirty people, all were older, taller, and even with bats and steel pipes.

- Uh ... you are afraid of me, or what? - Yuko's relaxed view could deceive anyone, but in fact her nerves were stretched to the limit, and the brain calculates all the options of attack and defense, - Once you have too much on one me.

- Who are afraid you? - A barely visible sign, and now with the bat at the ready the huge girl rushes out of this gang on Oshima.

Trite catching opponents hand just a second before impact, Yuko, slightly receded, unscrew it to cod in the joints. Blow on the legs to their knees, and, without holding back, a good kicked in the back of Yabakune's student.

- Bastard! - Yuko turned and saw face of leader of the enemy school contorted with rage. - Do you think we'll run away?

- Hmm ... I don't think so. This one on one was only the demonstration, right? - Oshima smiled. - Well, well, the show must go on!

With that high school student attacked. Next half hour she did not remember - someone slightly beat her, and she beat someone strongly.

"Demon, born in battle" - after this battle Yuko became known by that nickname.

- It was fun! - Oshima wiped the blood from his knuckles and throwing someone a metal pipe, continued its way to the house, leaving behind beaten to death by students "Yabakune" led by their leader.

Then in Yuko's head was only one single thought: "Rappappa" will be revived!"

- Leader! - One of subordinates almost knocked the door to the classroom. - "Yabakune" and their leader were defeated!

- Yes? - leader of the team "Mongoose" seems to do it was not interested. - And who does so? What the school?

- This is not a school. This is our classmate ... - the girl hesitated. After all, the whole team was afraid of their leader.

- Do not mumble! Who is she? - It seems that the fear of subordinates annoying her .

- 1-C class, Oshima Yuko ...

- Oshima, so ... It's time to visit her...

*第一小競り合い。"ラッパッパ"を復活させる!Dai ichi kozeriai. “Rappappa” o fukkatsu sa seru! The first skirmishes. Revive "Rappappa"!

How do you?
Please comment!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Yuko is going to start up the group again :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello!

I will definitely love this!!!

I love Majisuka Gakuen Drama!!!

I also love Black and Gekikara!!!

Please Update Soon!!!

I hope you also make a One-Shot of BlackXGekikara!!!

Thank You
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Waoh.... Go Yuko...

So strong.... Yuko...

Great story there....

What's going to happen when 'Mongoose''s visiting Yuko?

Who is this 'Mongoose'...? I think in MG1,  I never heard of them there.... In MG3, I heard of them then.

Anyhow, can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the update

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
@kurosawa87
    Oh, yes. Unruly Yuko put gang  on their own  XD XD XD 8)
@Wmatsui22
    I also love Majisuka Gakuen  :wub:
    I promised that I would write a separate fanfic Black / Gekikara  :) I fulfill promises  :P :P :P
@cisda83
    You're right, in MG1 was not team "Mongoose" and the MG3 team "Mongoose" was.
    But no one can prevent us to dream?

Sorry for my poor English    :nervous :nervous :nervous

Today, your attention is not on fanfic Majisuka Gakuen.
New Two-Shot fanfic about member AKB48 and SKE48.

Kilometres [Matsui Rena / Matsui Jurina, Akimoto Sayaka / Miyazawa Sae]

Chapter 1.
264, 51 kilometers

- Starting tomorrow, I'm officially will be in Team K - in Jurina, as always, has accumulated too much energy.

After evening gatherings in cafes with Team S and part of girls from KII two Matsui always had to accompany all home, and then go through the dark streets to another part of the city. Usually during such trips their laughter and fun bickering heard everything, but not today.

- Yeah, - Rena, always lively debating Stages and funny stories behind the scenes, walked now, with her look into the asphalt without any emotion on her face.

- Rena, what happened? Who hurt you? - Jurina jumped to her friend, but she did not lift her head.

- Nothing ... - a little too indifferent, aloof, cold.

Jurina stopped abruptly and, pull the strap of the Rena's bag, forced to lift her eyes.

- Rena, I see. You have a concern, - empty, no expression eye co-worker made ​​the heart of the girl of fifteen year freeze. - Tell me ...

- I do not worried, - Jurina first time in all their acquaintance heard Rena said through clenched teeth. - Absolutely nothing!

First time outside shooting areas elder Matsui screamed and plucked palm of the hand of his partner, ran away into the night, barely illuminated lantern light.

"Why did you run away, Rena?" - Constantly repeating it to himself Jurina, moving away from the shock, rushed her friend (the good, on the legs were running shoes, not heeled shoes).

She, in spite of its good speed and, in general, light bag, could not overtake the angry girl.

Their race is over near the house younger Matsui. Jurina, of lungs which, as it seemed to have beaten out all the air was ready to stop and let go of her companion, when Rena tripped on something and fell to the pavement.

- Rena! - Jurina, barely dragging his feet, ran up to her friend to help one climb. - Rena are you okay?

Instead of answering, she heard a sob, then another and another. Partner's face was not visible because of the hair.

- Go home, I'm fine - the voice of the older Matsui somehow sounded plaintive and depressed.

- Rena, are you crying? - Jurina saw her friend get up.

- Go home, - Rena repeated, without accepting help.

- I'm not going anywhere! - Jurina rose from her knees and looked at did not expect such a tone companion. In the dark streets were perfectly visible wet path, running down on Rena's cheeks. - While I don't find out the reason for your current mood, escape, tears ...

- Jurina ... - sob again. - You would not understand, so you better leave me alone ... Your house near, I has brought you...

Rena turned away, ignoring the pain in his knees flayed, wanted to leave, but the youngest Matsui grabbed her arm, not allowing to do so.

- I'll try to understand! Do not you say that we feel each other?

Rena was silent, her head bowed. It seemed that the silence between them would never end.

Jurina suddenly remembered that after the concert in Tokyo Dome her friend is often a short time as it dropped out of reality.

- Rena, it's started after the first day of the concert, right? Your condition is associated with transfers? - Older Matsui jerked as if waking from a long sleep, looked up at Jurina. - Really ... because of my official transfer you become so?

Rena did not answer, just continued to look at fifteen-year friend. But the center of SKE48 understood all by herself.

- Come on, - she raised her companion bag with asphalt and pulled Rena toward her house.

- Hold, - Jurina put on the table in front of her friend a hot cup of tea. - You can not hurry - you need to talk about it.

- I ... - younger Matsui noticed as her partner cringed, as if she would disappear. - Almost two hundred sixty-five kilometers ...

- A? What do you mean?

- We will separate in with you two hundred sixty-four kilometers and five hundred ten meters ... - recently dried tears flowed down her cheeks again. - Tomorrow will be your debut in the theater at Akihabara, and I will remain in Sakae.

Elder Matsui chuckled:

- Moreover, there is, with whom to form a new duo with the old name ... - Rena tried to wipe away a tear. - I think Sakippe would be a good replacement me.

- What are you talking about? - Jurina did not notice that was on her feet in no time and was near a friend, gazed at her anxiously. - What replacement? Which new duet?

Younger Matsui knelt down and took co-worker's hands in herself's hands.

- Remember, I am always with you, no matter what happens - Jurina touched cheeks Rena, wiping away tears. - I am a member of SKE48 Tim S and it always will be. And these poor few hundred kilometres is not to divide us.

She reached up to her friend's lips:

- Never ...

- Promise? - Rena looked in the co-worker's eyes.

- I promise.

Their oath sealed kiss that they will remember, even through the distance.

Dawn Rena and Jurina met together, and on their faces were shining smile.

- Promise?

- I promise ...

How do you?
Please comment!

Offline ryeangryu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (/。\)
Re: [Lost Heaven's FC] Kilometres (Two Shot) Chap1 (WMatsui) [24.02.2013]
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 08:06:35 AM »
ahhhhh Wmatsui <3

I love it! :DD

please continue more!! d.^.^b

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Lost Heaven's FC] Kilometres (Two Shot) Chap1 (WMatsui) [24.02.2013]
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2013, 08:33:14 AM »
Ah so cute... how Rena was worried that their relationship was finishing... with Jurina's transferred became official.

Hehehe... so sweet... how Jurina was the one that comfort Rena and making Rena sure that their relationship would be fine....even after the transferred.

Great fic there... can't wait to see more

Thank you for another OS

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Unite!