JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Who`s That Girl

Author Topic: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread  (Read 274350 times)

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread
« Reply #200 on: February 24, 2013, 05:21:08 PM »

I think it's more like Maya IS Sayaka. She probably survived the accident, but got amnesia.(Which would explain her headaches.)

Think. It makes more sense that way, right? She still has feelings for Sae, but can't remember. They're obviously there, but the trouble with her mind from the accident is making it more difficult. :panic: :banghead: :cry:

You are right!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Watashi wa baka da yo  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Sometimes it is difficult to simultaneously read English and understand what is written.
Understanding of the text is more complicated.
I must have lost sight of  Maya's headaches...  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: March 03, 2013, 12:56:02 AM »
Should have done this some time ago but I'm not really good with these things. Anyway, I'm here now.

Name/AKA: jell_o_jello
Favorite AKB48 members: Watanabe Mayu, Miyawaki Sakura, Matsui Jurina, Oshima Yuko, Shinoda Mariko
Favorite AKB48 pairing: MaYuki, JuriMayu, WMatsui (anything with Mayu in it, really, even SaeMayu)
Favorite fanfic writers: Playgirlz, Seigus, Anzai48, cmze, BbSis, sillythings, Sayuki (in no particular order)
Favorite fanfics: Human vs Vampire, PJ48 Gakuen, The Special Class of AKB School. There are many others, many of them are not updated anymore, which is a shame :(
Do you write fanfics? No, but since there's been a lack of MaYuki fics lately (compared to before), I've been tempted to write one myself but I don't really have time and I'm not really good with creative writing and I have no plot in mind. Who knows, maybe that day will come.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Saw Mayuyu in Ponytail to Shushu and got hooked since, that close-up shot of her looking all innocent and cute  :cathappy:

Offline Minatsu

• Shipping YuiParu like crazy...
« Reply #202 on: March 10, 2013, 06:11:12 AM »
Name/AKA: Minatsu (Minatsutsu) or Mintsu (Mintsutsu)

Favorite AKB48 members: Oshima Yuko  :heart: Takahashi Minami  :heart: Shimazaki Haruka  :heart: Yokoyama Yui  :heart: Kojima Haruna  :heart: Minegishi Minami  :heart: Sasshihara Rino  :heart:

Favorite AKB48 pairing: I absolutely love all and any pairings but my main ones would be Kojiyuu  :heart: Astumina  :heart: Renairin  :heart: YuiParu  :heart: MariMii :heart: MariHaru  :heart: Mayuki  :heart:

Favorite fanfic writers: Argh! Such a hard question but I guess to name a few it would be FoF , javs , Sayuki , karupin12 , Takanyan , Ohayou , Sakura_drop , cmze , haruhi16 , flameeyes , and tons tons tons more.

Favorite fanfics: Honestly I love all the fanfics that I read so I currently do not have a favorite one.

Do you write fanfics? Yes I do, I may not be very good but yes I write 'em!  :cathappy:

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Heard their music, watched music videos/ dramas / variety shows then eventually fell into the fanfiction part of their fandom  :heart:

Hatakeru

« Reply #203 on: March 13, 2013, 05:29:46 AM »
Name/AKA: Hatakeru

Favorite AKB48 members: Takamina, Acchan, Mayuyu, Yukirin, Sae

Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki, Atsumina & Saeyuki

Favorite fanfic writers: Rukaeru, Flean, yuukimoko, cmze, javs, Amakuchi, playgirlz

Favorite fanfics: All Rukaeru's story, Love Puppy, All cmze's story, All Flean's story

Do you write fanfics? Nope.....

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? through tumblr, coz I really love Rukaeru's story, I'm the silent reader before and don't have an account, but after I had notice that Rukaeru-san didn't update her/ his fiction story I make an account to give a comment on her/his story! 
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 07:33:01 AM by Hatakeru »

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #204 on: March 14, 2013, 11:03:47 AM »
Name/AKA: Gek Geki

Favourite AKB48 members: Kashiwagi Yuki

Favourite AKB48 pairing: mayuki and wmatsui

Favourite fanfic writers: all writer who wrote mayuki or wmatsui

Favourite fanfics: all mayuki and wmatsui fanfic 

Do you write fanfics? Well maybe someday

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?  well at first i was searching some photo and video's about some akb member (yukirin and mayu) and i found out this site,its quite popular that i could seen,so im just looking at the content thread and found this fanfic.and i start read one of them that sound interesting for me,its seigus and sayuki fanfic if i could remember clearly,and i start to fall in love with this fanfic section!

How i get into AKB48? Well its my brother fault actually,he was played akb song on my room,at first its really annoying,i dont really like idol group,i lovd west song like coldplay,muse,onerepublic etc,plus its all girl!
But my brother keep played all akb's song in my room,i couldn't stop that! I wont explain why i cant do that.but little by little i start enjoyed the music,beside i dont understand what the song mean,im not japan.but their song really touch me..
And that was the start of all crazy thing i could do cause of akb kekeke

« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 11:19:23 AM by gek geki »

Offline den_takacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP: ATSUMINA AND KOJIYUU
« Reply #205 on: March 16, 2013, 03:25:29 PM »
Name/AKA: den_takacchan  :heart:
Favorite AKB48 members: OSHIMA YUKO TAHASHI MINAMI AND KOJIMA HARUNA!  :rofl:
Favorite AKB48 pairing: TAKACCHAN , KOJIYUU , TOMOTOMO , ATSUMINA
Favorite fanfic writers: NAITOU
Favorite fanfics:
Do you write fanfics? I'M TRYING BUT .. IDK .. BUT I THINK MY FICS ARE LAME SO I TRY NOT TO POST IT  :sweatdrop:
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? WELL I'M NEW HERE IVE DISCOVERED AKB48 THROUGH AKB0048 AND THE MANGA ONE .. THEIR SONGS IN THE ANIME WAS AWESOME SO I TRIED A LIL BIT RESEARCH THEN NOW I'M ADDICTED TO IT! !!  :lol: :twothumbs :rofl:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #206 on: March 16, 2013, 05:35:54 PM »
Favorite AKB48 pairing: TAKACCHAN , KOJIYUU , TOMOTOMO , ATSUMINA
Takacchan and Atsumina are the same pairing, dude! :nervous
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #207 on: March 21, 2013, 03:19:16 AM »
Completely forgot that I could post this up~

Name/AKA: LoyalFlutist
Favorite AKB48 members: Watanabe Mayu, Yokoyama Yui, Matsui Rena, Kimoto Kanon, Miyawaki Sakura, and Oshima Yuko
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki, Saeyaka, Atsumina, Kojiyuu, YuiParu, etc.
Favorite fanfic writers: seigus, Sayuki, Black Gekikara, ohayou, Llyloo, alexsher99, katekyohit, kurumi and [insert yourself here if you write fictions, LOL]
Favorite fanfics: I'll leave this up to your imagination, LOL. (But I really do love all of the fictions on here~)
Do you write fanfics? Pretty much I do, haha.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Truth be told, I was actually on the internet over the last two months of school in my 10th grade year. Browsing through during one weekend lazily, I saw a review on Majisuka Gakuen from a certain website. Curious, I googled them up and ended up reading Black Gekikara's fan fiction with BuraGeki. Soon it came to the point I watched the first and second season of the drama. Afterward, I saw that it was based on an idol group. Instead of looking up AKB48 though, I ended up searching for SKE48 FIRST and watched my first MV from the 48 Group: Kataomoi Finally! (It's awkward, I know) The rest is self-explanatory to how I got into it.  :sweatdrop:
Writing History: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29068.msg1221382#msg1221382
New Year Resolution (2014): http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29068.msg1253624#msg1253624
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 02:45:00 AM by LoyalFlutist »

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline chunmaa~

« Reply #208 on: March 27, 2013, 02:17:01 AM »
Name/AKA:
chunmaa~
Favorite AKB48 members:
Maachun, Sayaka, Milky, Nanatan, Ainyan, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Jurina, Rena, Airin, Yuria, Kuumin, Nonchan, Acchan(lol. exmem), Takamina
Favorite AKB48 pairing:
AiNana, SayaMaa ( XD ), SayaMilky, KumiYuri, KumiNon, SaeYuki, MaYuki, AtsuMina, WMatsui
Favorite fanfic writers:
GinkoX, Amakuchi, Rukaeru, atsumina FTW, WMatsui22 and the ones who writes about my fave parings! XD HAHAHA!!
Favorite fanfics:
Love Letter Madness, Disturbance: Memories of the Past, Ms. Idol meets Mr. Simple, The Groom That Got Away, Messy Guy x Aggressive Girl and many more
Do you write fanfics?
Maybe? (O.o)
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?
Because of GinkoX. (=-= )

Yeah, I met that girl Online, and It started from her blogspot account. I first started reading when she gave me links to this site. She even thought that I'M A MALE. Oh gosh. But, a Big LOL. HAHAHAHA!!

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #209 on: April 02, 2013, 06:25:57 PM »
Name/AKA: You can call me by my username
Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Itano Tomomi, Minegishi Minami, Oshima Yuko, Kashiwagi Yuki, Watanabe Mayu, Shimazaki Haruka, Miyazaki Miho, Yokoyama Yui, Kuramochi Asuka, Kizaki Yuria, Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina, Takayanagi Akane, Miyawaki Sakura, Sashihara Rino, Ota Aika, Kodama Haruka, Watanabe Miyuki, Takajo Aki, Kasai Tomomi, Maeda Atsuko, Yagami Kumi
Favorite AKB48 pairing: KUMIYURI (My OTP), Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Rinorie
Favorite fanfic writers: arrow27, Ryuuka, Shinoki (still updating)  XD XD
Favorite fanfics: Travel to a Distant World. PJ48 Gakuen, Supernatural 48 Family, Supernatural Partners (Season 1 and 2), Flying with You, RIVER, In This Chaotic World With You, 24/7 In Love, Mirai Nikki, Heart Shaped Virus, Project J, The Void, Joshi Gakuen, Blood Curse, The Virus, Sengoku Shoujo,  The Breakout, Tengoku Sousenkyo (still updating)  XD XD XD
Do you write fanfics? Yes (depends on my imagination)  XD XD
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? by reading
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 11:42:45 AM by Minamiyuki »
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline machi

« Reply #210 on: April 04, 2013, 09:34:32 AM »
Name/AKA: Machi  :deco:
Favorite AKB48 members: Oshima Yuko, Maeda Atsuko, Kojima Haruna, Oba Mina, Yamauchi Suzuran
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Kojiyuu, Atsumina, MariYagi, TakaTomo, Atsuyuu
Favorite fanfic writers: many to mention
Favorite fanfics: I love all fanfics  :deco:
Do you write fanfics? I guess...
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Interneeeeeeeeeeeet. and tumblr  :peace:

Offline KeiOshi

« Reply #211 on: April 07, 2013, 01:43:43 PM »
 :jphip: Hola!!!!  Although I have been becoming Ota for more than two years, I just landed in Fanfic in the end of 2012, and deciced to join this forum recently.
I'm totally noobs in writing. So, gomen for bad grammar and structure.

Name/AKA:
KeiOshi / Kei 8)  (actually it was derivated from Mon Key )
Age:  in age of Matsui Rena, (with otaku-minded older brother and Jurina-aged little sister, I think I've found several similarities)
Favorite AKB48 members: DD
Favorite AKB48 pairing: I don't ship in any pairing
Favorite fanfic writers: Recently just have read three author's fiction
Favorite fanfics: Not specific... I just love someone who write it with full of feels
Do you write fanfics? Yep, as Beginner  :yossi:
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? 1)My Japanese friend brought Aitakatta song in one of my university event. 2) I began tumblring  3) My tumblr buddies seems have the biggest responsibility for bringing me here.  :cathappy:

:cow: Yoroshiku :cow:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 01:50:57 PM by KeiOshi »
-Someone said I have delusion-

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #212 on: April 07, 2013, 09:59:15 PM »
Name/AKA: Shinoki
Favorite AKB48 members: Matsui Rena~ But otherwise I'm more of a DD
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki and W Matsui.... I like anything that's SKE though~
Favorite fanfic writers: anzai48, Sieka, and everyone else (But I think one day, I'll die of happiness from reading fics here)
Favorite fanfics: Joshi Gakuen
Do you write fanfics?
Yes, but compared to the ones here, I think they are a bit short, so I actually need to work on things before deciding to post
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?
Well, I was interested in AKB, so I read majigaku fanfic, but I couldn't find that much, so I ended up sticking with AKB fanfic... Something like that...
Writer History: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29068.msg1221618#msg1221618
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 10:25:59 PM by Shinoki »

Offline AoiShiori

« Reply #213 on: April 13, 2013, 04:07:12 PM »
Name/AKA: AoiShiori/ Aoi
Favorite AKB48 members: Minegishi Minami, Shinoda Mariko, Haruna Kojima, Maeda Atsuko, Akimoto Sayaka
Favorite AKB48 pairing: MariHaru, Atsumina, Marimii
Favorite fanfic writers: I'm new here but so far: FoF, nyaha00, WMatsui22, AFLynx.
Favorite fanfics: Baket Case, Price of Fame, Bitten,  Boys Gathering and Confession, Bestfriend's Mom, Love in the Fast Lane and still counting
Do you write fanfics? Just one but I'm more of a reader than a writer.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? My friend introduce me AKB back in 2010 but it was in 2012 that I started liking them when I visited my friend who happens to be watching AKBINGO! and I decided to watch along. I first notice Miichan so my friend recommended Mendol. Then I started watching all episodes of AKBINGO! and I really like it and that's where I ended up here.

Offline maku

• A slow and lame writer. Please bear with me :)
« Reply #214 on: April 13, 2013, 06:43:06 PM »
Name/AKA: maku
Favorite AKB48 members: Minegishi Minami, Shinoda Mariko, Kojima Haruna, Oshima Yuko, Maeda Atsuko, Takahashi Minami, Matsui Jurina
Favorite AKB48 pairing: MariHaru, Marimii
Favorite fanfic writers: FoF and anyone shipping MariHaru
Favorite fanfics: fanfics with MariHaru or Atsumina
Do you write fanfics? Nope. Zero inspiration hahaha
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? A friend of mine showed me a music video back in 2010 and I was having a hard time remembering all of the members that time but in 2011 she gave me a copy of Mendol because I only remembered Miichan when watching akbingo! I love Mendol and she gave me a couple of episodes of AKBINGO! and decided to watch it from the beginning. This is where I was starting to recognize them and love them

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #215 on: April 22, 2013, 01:26:27 PM »
Name/AKA: Elo
Favorite AKB48 members: Itano tomomi , oshim yuko , maeda atsuko , takahashi minami , shinoda marki , minegshi minami, Kojima haruna , Kasi tomomi Matsui -, Jurina-Rena Kashiwagi yuki, watanabe mayu ( nmb48 sayamilky) .....
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Marimii Atsumina Kojiyuu TomoTomo Wmatsui Mayuki .....
Favorite fanfic writers: Too many to write
Favorite fanfics: love in the fast lane, boys gathering best friends mom .........
Do you write fanfics? Yes but I am a beginner
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? LOVE AKB48 pairings that is why I wanted so search for fanfics And here am I  :D :P
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #216 on: April 28, 2013, 02:54:20 PM »
Name/AKA: Dira/Dieyg48
Favorite AKB48 members: 1)Takahashi Minami 2)Oshima Yuko 3)Shimazaki Haruka [top 3]~DD
Favorite AKB48 pairing: AtsuMina, KojiYuu, KaiAcchan, WMatsui, TakaYuu, MaYuki
Favorite fanfic writers: Chemicalstar, K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS, -gibson-mayulover, Miayaka, arrow27
Favorite fanfics: The girl next house, AKB high school project!, Changing Heart, Royal Academy, Flying With You (many more)
Do you write fanfics? : Yes (but i prefer to read them~) [completely a beginner!!]
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? : I used to be an otaku..I found AKB48 through their manga(AKB49)..then, i started to know AKB48 more deeply and i end up being AKB48 wota, then i found AKB48 fanfic and then...bammm...i started to write/read akb48 fanfics...that's the story..youroshiku :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 02:45:18 PM by Dieyg48 »
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline Yuichii

• 48° Stalker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Love-Hate You :9
The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread
« Reply #217 on: May 11, 2013, 08:11:31 AM »
Name/AKA: Yuichii @ Yui!
Favorite AKB48 members: All first gen and a few popular members (second gen and third gen)
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Mariharu, Mayuki (mainstream pairings)
Favorite fanfic writers: Mostly old days writers!!
Favorite fanfics: A Bit Blind To Love, Let's Danso!, The Prince of Fame & Pink Vitriol
Do you write fanfics? I'm not sure  :grin:
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I found a Takacchan fanfiction by Japanaime1 and fall in love with this pairing!  :heart: after that, keep lurking for more AKB48 fanfictions to read.

Yoroshiku ne minna-san!  :k-hello:

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
« Reply #218 on: May 13, 2013, 03:54:52 AM »
Name: Takaminafan49
Favorite Akb48 Members: Takamina, Acchan, Yuko, Sae, Sayaka, Haruna, Miichan, Mariko, WTomomi
Favorite Akb48 Pairings: Atsumina, Takayuu, Kojitaka, Saeyaka, Mayuki, Wmatsui
Favorite fanfic writers: Too many, can't pick
Favorite Fanfics: Too many, can't list them all
Do you write Fanfics? I Guess
How did you get into Akb48/fanfics? I found them accidently, and I got into fanfics because of akb~

Offline Crimson

• Guilty Pleasure comes
« Reply #219 on: May 13, 2013, 08:30:14 PM »
Hello guys :cathappy: one of the silent reader coming up now for self introduction :deco:

Name/AKA: Crimson
Favorite AKB48/48family members: duo Matsui, Mariko-sama, Takamina-san, Yukirin, Kitarie, Akari Akimoto Yasushi-san and some others XD oh gosh.. 48family really has a lot of lovely girls :lol:
Favorite AKB48/48family pairing: any pairs do~ 8)
Favorite fanfic writers: hmm,,, i hope it's really okay to mention the names? FoF-san, Sieka-san, SharkAttack-san, Tako-san, Eru-san, Stv-san, Sayuki-san, Max-san, Juribait-san, Nori-san, Playgirlz-san,,, //might updated in the future~//
Favorite fanfics: too many delicious fics over there /o/ :drool:
Do you write fanfics? --> well working on it :cathappy:
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? As for AKB,,, once upon a time, a friend of mine having enormous fangirl's passion over a dorama, which entitled Majisuka Gakuen XD and of course, that's made me curious to know about it. Then.. Tadaa... 48family till now remains inside my mind :cathappy:
And as for the fanfic, tumblr is the best friend for knowing/introducing it :thumbup
Rawr..

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Who`s That Girl