JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Ni Shi Huai Ren

Author Topic: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread  (Read 274410 times)

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
Re: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread
« Reply #320 on: April 26, 2014, 04:07:00 PM »
i've been here for a few months, but just managed to post my profile   :nervous
Name/AKA: Clau
Favorite AKB48 members: the mighty squirrel OSHIMA YUKO (forever kami-oshi), Maeda Atsuko, Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami, Yokoyama Yui, Yamamoto Sayaka, Fujie Reina, Kojima Mako. and oh i'm a fan of Akimoto team K :D
Favorite AKB48 pairing: KOJIYUU!!! ATSUYUU!!!  :heart: i like AtsuMina, SayaMilky, YuiParu too  XD
Favorite fanfic writers: freakymonday, AshuraX, and anyone who write stories about my fave OTPs
Favorite fanfics: Somewhere Between Friendship and Love, Merciless Loop, I Wanna Love You Forever, Sweet Reverie, Because I Love You, In Heaven, RIVER, Shikaku Kankei (Gun Sword Saga), X-5 the Hottest Boyband, Love That Came Too Late,  Unwanted Feelings, Best Friends, Temptations and Moans, One Does Not Simply, Trick and Love, and so many fics that contain my fave OTPs
Do you write fanfics? No.. i'm thinking to making one but still don't have courage to post it since i'm not good in writing  :banghead:
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?
Started with Majisuka Gakuen, and i love Oshima Yuko at the first sight  XD (eventhough she died in that movie lol) after watched it, i start to search more about yuko using google and wikipedia.. later i figured out that she's in a group named AKB48, so i know more about the girls, and i immediately become a fan  :D :heart: i'm into fanfics since i saw KojiYuu moments, i started shipping them. But then i think AtsuYuu is cute too, their act in MajiGaku got my feel! :heart: :inlove:

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? From my best friend (profile name: atsukojiyuu_C) , and i became very interested in all of AKB48  :D

Ah you mentioned my name  :w00t: hhahaha

Another AtsuYuu shipper! Welcome, comrade! Though I think we've already met long ago :lol:

high five for that two pervy!  :inlove:  uhm not really 'met' though, but yeah we've already met long time ago Ashura-san  XD

Offline Justqle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #321 on: April 26, 2014, 04:14:10 PM »

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? From my best friend (profile name: atsukojiyuu_C) , and i became very interested in all of AKB48  :D

Ah you mentioned my name  :w00t: hhahaha

just mentioned your name, because it's true after all  :on gay:

Offline Nicohaku

« Reply #322 on: April 28, 2014, 11:27:23 AM »
Name/AKA: Nicohaku, also known as in several varietions of it depending on the site.
Location: Finland. It's very exceptional to find anybody part of this fandom in these parts of the world ;o
Favorite AKB48 members: My most beloved oshimen is Shinoda Mariko-sama. Other two favorites are little perverted squirrel Yuko and Takamina. Although I still do love many of the old members
Favorite AKB48 pairing: I'm a bit weirdo about this, since I prefer secondary pairings over the popular opinions >.< My favorites are TakaYuu, MariHaru and JuriMayu.
Favorite fanfic writers/Favorite fanfics: It's very difficult to name any fanfic overall, but one of the greatest authors I've enjoyed following stories has to be FoF. This writer amazing talent putting so much attitude and character with every word choice and sentences that it makes me really feel like I'm reading a text made by the characters themselves.
Do you write fanfics? I do, mostly in my language but recently I've attempted to make English versions out of them. I have written for a long a one jdrama fic but only recently started a Majisuka related fic that I'm finally going to continue soon. ;o

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Well basically I was looking for femslash related Asian drama all in all then I ended up finding about Mendol, the most hilarious show ever. KaixRay pairing became one of my favorites and then after that I found out about Majisuka Gakuen and AKB48 in general. Watching AKBingos and their dramas made love many of the older members' different personalities ^^ I've even made a few video edits of MG and other akb48 stuff on YouTube.
My YouTube accounthttps://www.youtube.com/user/Nicohakuu1/featured
Oshimen Mariko-sama ♥ // Shipping Mariharu♥TakaYuu♥JuriMayu // MG GekiYuko ♥ ShibuDance ♥ToriSado

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #323 on: May 04, 2014, 06:07:07 PM »
Name/AKA: Izz
Favorite AKB48 members: Kashiwagi Yuki, Kojima Haruna, Oshima Yuko and Watanabe Mayu
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki!!!  :shakeit: Kojiyuu!! :on bleed: Wmatsui
Favorite fanfic writers/Favorite fanfics: Dr watanabe and Nurse Kashiwagi for Kojiyuu fanfic mostly have sad ending i wonder why  :wth so I don't have any favorite story there. but I really love that couple kinda cute
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: Well I was kinda hoping akb will make movie with the coupling.. not too gay just with the couple since they always never made one like that. all I see is sakura no tegami: mayusae (Im not into them), Majisuka gakuen: (maeda and yuko, mariko and haruna, rena and yuki, jurina and mayu) no the official couple.

Offline thelonewolf48

« Reply #324 on: May 05, 2014, 04:45:13 AM »
Name/AKA: Jose/none/thelonewolf
Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami (Kami-Oshi)
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Atsumina OTP Kojiyuu, Mayuki, YukiRena, TakaHaru, TakaYuu, MariHaru, and some crack pairings
Favorite fanfic writers: All of them!!! They're awesome!  :twothumbs
Favorite fanfics: umm I still not have a favorite one, I like reading all!  8)
Do you write fanfics? yup, I do!
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? into AKB48 was by fate and accident!  :lol:  :panic: and into fics? Because I wanted to read about my favorite pairings, later on because of the lack of Atsumina fics I started writing my own fics!

Nice to meet you all! I think some of you already know me lol but anyway! I've been a silent reader for a loooong time and now I will start posting my own fics!!!
 8)  :panic:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #325 on: May 05, 2014, 08:01:08 AM »
Name/AKA: Izz
Favorite AKB48 members: Kashiwagi Yuki, Kojima Haruna, Oshima Yuko and Watanabe Mayu
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki!!!  :shakeit: Kojiyuu!! :on bleed: Wmatsui
Favorite fanfic writers/Favorite fanfics: Dr watanabe and Nurse Kashiwagi for Kojiyuu fanfic mostly have sad ending i wonder why  :wth so I don't have any favorite story there. but I really love that couple kinda cute
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: Well I was kinda hoping akb will make movie with the coupling.. not too gay just with the couple since they always never made one like that. all I see is sakura no tegami: mayusae (Im not into them), Majisuka gakuen: (maeda and yuko, mariko and haruna, rena and yuki, jurina and mayu) no the official couple.

Eh Majisuka definitely has Atsumina (do I even need to mention to those who watched) and SadoYuko as the two main couples with a bit of SaeAtsu, NachuAtsu (does this even exist), MariHaru, Atsuyuu etc.; unless you were talking about Majisuka 2 but even so, those couples you mentioned (with the exception of MayuJuri and to an extent - Mariharu) didn't give off couple aura or wasn't portrayed as a pair. If there was a couple I kinda like in Majisuka 2 aside from the obvious MayuJuri, that would be Sae-Rena but more on the friendship side seeing how Rena ran all the way to save Sae, even releasing her Gekigara side to beat up those Yabakunes and eventually got injured herself. That was one of the highlight of season 2 for me seeing how two people who used to be against each other ended up being great friends who could risk their lives to save the other.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #326 on: May 05, 2014, 09:50:41 AM »

Eh Majisuka definitely has Atsumina (do I even need to mention to those who watched) and SadoYuko as the two main couples with a bit of SaeAtsu, NachuAtsu (does this even exist), MariHaru, Atsuyuu etc.; unless you were talking about Majisuka 2 but even so, those couples you mentioned (with the exception of MayuJuri and to an extent - Mariharu) didn't give off couple aura or wasn't portrayed as a pair. If there was a couple I kinda like in Majisuka 2 aside from the obvious MayuJuri, that would be Sae-Rena but more on the friendship side seeing how Rena ran all the way to save Sae, even releasing her Gekigara side to beat up those Yabakunes and eventually got injured herself. That was one of the highlight of season 2 for me seeing how two people who used to be against each other ended up being great friends who could risk their lives to save the other.

this whole thing should be moved somewhere else as this is not discussion thread but I disagree with you on the topic. I think in MG1 main pairs were AtsuYuu, MariHaru with AtsuMina and SadoYuko in their pasts. In MG2 we had the obvious CeNezu, SaeRena as you said and also OtabeMaeda

EDIT. I might be an AtsuYuu fan but I ship AtsuMina as hard as any other AtsuMina fan girl/boy (you can say I am a MD but I still have my faves or a few I dislike). Stating that I saw there AtsuYuu only because I am an AtsuYuu fan... I can say the same about all those of you who are AtsuMina fans and see AtsuMina as main there... No offense, but only because I ship AtsuYuu doesn't mean I cannot express my opinion or that what I say is not right, as may stand point is same as yours
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 08:52:39 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #327 on: May 07, 2014, 06:29:25 PM »

this whole thing should be moved somewhere else as this is not discussion thread but I disagree with you on the topic. I think in MG1 main pairs were AtsuYuu, MariHaru with AtsuMina and SadoYuko in their pasts. In MG2 we had the obvious CeNezu, SaeRena as you said and also OtabeMaeda

Agree that this isn't the place to discuss, but i just have to say it... you ship atsuyuu which is why you see them even though it's really AtsuMina that is main in Majisuka 1 hence all the thing Atsuko did... SadoYuko is there more than MariHaru... even if it's in their past it still counts since the past is focused half of the season with the present...
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #328 on: May 19, 2014, 04:10:52 PM »
Name/AKA: Ama / Anin / Kare
Favorite AKB48 members: Rena-chaann~ Daasu too~ And the bear, Kumazaki Haruka-chan!
Favorite AKB48 pairing: wmatsui
Favorite fanfic writers: who write wmatsui fanfic~.w.
Favorite fanfics: supernatural partner, sweet silence and wanted
Do you write fanfics? Yes .w.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Random
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 09:44:43 AM by 48matama »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #329 on: May 20, 2014, 07:23:04 PM »
Name/AKA: Mizuki but everyone calls me Mizu or Miki
Favorite AKB48 members: Just AKB? Then Shimazaki Haruka, Yokoyama Yui, Kashiwagi Yuki(Kami), Nishino Miki, Kizaki Yuria, Minegishi Minami, Kojima Mako, Kawaei Rina, Kato Rena, Iwatate Saho
Favorite AKB48 pairing: YukiHarem, AtsuHarem, RenaHarem, KumiHarem    :mon mischief:
Favorite fanfic writers: Shinoki
Favorite fanfics: Okami,
Do you write fanfics?: Yes~
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: My friend writes a few and she told me a lot of people do it so I searched   :mon thumb:

Yay another Yukirin Oshi! Hello! :D Shinoki is awesome at writing

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
« Reply #330 on: May 26, 2014, 02:38:46 PM »
Name/AKA: Rinca
Favorite AKB48 members: Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Yokoyama Yui and wMatsui
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki, wMatsui, YuiParu, KojiYuu :)
Favorite fanfic writers: DC2805, Lenosferatu, and all of the akb48 fanfic authors who are truly working hard to release a good update
Favorite fanfics: too many to mention
Do you write fanfics? Right now, Yes.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? with My bestfriend Google's Help!

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #331 on: May 31, 2014, 10:15:52 AM »
Name/AKA: well, just call me choco
Favorite AKB48 members: Kashiwagi Yuki (she's my kami oshi!!), then Watanabe Mayu, hmm, I think I like everyone in AKB48 and 48Fam  :onioncheer:
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki, WMatsui, Atsumina, Kojiyuu, and soo many moreee
Favorite fanfic writers: I like every writers, they stories really great!!  :twothumbs
Favorite fanfics: all of them!
Do you write fanfics? Yeah,..
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Well, I saw AKB's pict on my friend phone, and somehow I feel fall in love to them  :hiakhiakhiak: . and about fanfics, I like to read them and I got some passion to made one .-.

Offline Seira10048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keberadaan yang seperti angin~
« Reply #332 on: June 13, 2014, 06:31:37 PM »
Name/AKA: Seira
Favorite AKB48 members: Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Owada Nana
Favorite AKB48 pairing: MaYuki, AnRena, RyoNaa (Ryoka-Naanya)
Favorite fanfic writers: Keisthename-san, Anzai-san, Risshu-san
Favorite fanfics: Contract, HUMAN vs VAMPIRE, all MaYuki fanfics
Do you write fanfics? Uhm...yeah
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Destiny
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 09:09:24 PM by Seira10048 »
Kaze no you na sonzai sa~
Keberadaan yang seperti angin~

Offline jumpcx

• atsumina forever (=^.^=)
« Reply #333 on: June 28, 2014, 04:28:46 AM »
Name/AKA: jump /ashley :hehehe:

Favorite AKB48 members: Takamina :nya: , yui-han, Yuko, Jurina, Rena
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Atsumina  :farofflook: , Takayuu :hehehe: , Kojiyuu, WMatsui

Favorite fanfic writers: Miyumi, and others

Favorite fanfics: 48 days - miyumi
Do you write fanfics? I write down ideas but I don't write them out, so I guess not ? :on cloudeye:
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Mendol, Sakura no tegami, majisuka gakuen, akbingo....  :on lol:

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu :kneelbow:

Offline Haru_Jei

• Member+
« Reply #334 on: June 30, 2014, 12:16:01 AM »
Name/AKA: Haru Jei aka Haru
Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami, Shinoda Mariko, Miyazawa Sae and Oshima Yuko
Favorite AKB48 pairing: AtsuMina, Mariharu, SayaMilky and SaeYuki
Favorite fanfic writers: FoF, AFlinx, FlameHazeKatsu, crono1036, Charlotte-Sempai
Favorite fanfics: Price of Fame, Basket Case, Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling, Love in the Fast Lane, Reaching Out to You, Pink Vitriol
Do you write fanfics? Yes, I do. Recently.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Watching Mendol Ikemen Idol with my older brother and other shows

Offline sei-tan48

« Reply #335 on: July 02, 2014, 11:02:28 AM »
Name/AKA: Seitan
Favorite AKB48 members: Only Okada Nana from AKB the rest are from the other sister groups.
Favorite AKB48 pairing: SayaMilky, YuiParu, NanaKei and long list of them
Favorite fanfic writers: FoF
Favorite fanfics: Basket Case
Do you write fanfics? Yes
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Shinoda Mariko, after that it went downhill.
ಠ_ಠ

Offline PenduLum

• Yoroshiku~ :3
  • Hi~ Im Newbie Here So Please Teach Me More About:)
« Reply #336 on: July 02, 2014, 12:09:32 PM »
Name/AKA: Jay-ar~

Favorite AKB48 members: Mariko Shinoda  :heart:  Matsui Jurina  :heart:  Itano Tomomi  :heart: 

Favorite AKB48 pairing: MariMii~ Wmatsui~

Favorite fanfic writers: katekyohit~

Favorite fanfics: Sweet Silence~ A Eternal Devotion~ Sakura Princess~ Crossed Path Once Again~

Do you write fanfics? Yes, It's My Habit To Write A Story~  :D 

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? By The Fanfics Of Royal Academy~  :roll:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 12:46:04 PM by PenduLum »

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
  • Yes I'm 100% tsun, deal with it.
« Reply #337 on: July 03, 2014, 02:28:39 PM »
Name/AKA: Silce / Eclis (They're just backward anyways lol)

Favorite AKB48 members: Kojima Haruna, Oshima Yuko, Kashiwagi Yuki then Mayuyu, and SKE's Matsui Rena

Favorite AKB48 pairing: KOJIYUU♥ , MaYuki, WMatsui, and AtsuMina

Favorite fanfic writers: miyumi , haruhi, freakymonday, ChibiRine, and all other KOJIYUU shipping authors!

Favorite fanfics: Basically ANYTHING that has KOJIYUU♥

Do you write fanfics? Yes I tried writing fics for the first time here and currently I have five serial fics ongoing.

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I watched AKBingo and fell in love with Kojiharu. Things escalate pretty quickly after that.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 01:27:55 PM by Eclis »
♥ KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU ♥

My OS Collection : Eclis' OS Corner

My fic (Series) :

Wheel of Fate - STOPPED | Pavement of Pebbles - STOPPED
Kingdoms of Love - STOPPED | The Fluorescent Dreams - STOPPED
Buried Feelings (Collab, RinEclis♥) - IDK
Teenagers of AKB Highschool - STOPPED

If you can't find me here, I may be on my Alternate Posting Realm.

Offline Rufy SaeYuki

« Reply #338 on: July 11, 2014, 07:43:05 AM »
Rufy Saeyuki
Name/AKA: rufyes
Favorite AKB48 members:
Miyazawa Sae, Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina, Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Tomomi Itano, Oshima
Yuko, Mariko Shinoda.
Favorite AKB48 pairing:
SaeYuki, Wmatsui, KojiYuu, TomoTomo, MariMii, AtsuMina.
Favorite fanfic writers: ALL
who write my favorite
pairing
Favorite fanfics: ALL
fanfics with my favorite
pairing
Do you write fanfics? No
How did you get into
AKB48/fanfics? Searching great fict

Offline Milky♥chapuchapu

« Reply #339 on: July 13, 2014, 10:00:46 AM »
Name: Milky♥chapuchapu /Sakutama say I am chapuchapu baby...\
Favorite AKB48 members: WATANABE MIYUKI ♥ ☆ ♥ Daasu ♥ ☆ ♥ Kaotan ♥ ☆ ♥ Miichan ♥ ☆ ♥ Shuu ♥ ☆ ♥ Naanya ♥ ☆ ♥ Aoitan ♥ ☆ ♥
Favorite AKB48 pairing: MilkPup ♥ ☆ ♥ BlackCyborg ♥ ☆ ♥ TwinTowers ♥ ☆ ♥ DaasuTsuuma ♥ ☆ ♥
Favorite fanfiction writers: Rukaeru-kun /miss him...\ Sakutama /she said create the account, pressed really\ anakpanti, moekare, others
Favorite fanfictions: all Rukaeru-kun's work /adultery ones make blush appear but I like them\ Sakutama's work /thank you her I know this place\ Watanabe Miyuki center fanfictions /Sakutama say I am biased\
Do you write fanfictions? No...I be here silent reading... I will never online a lot, sorry for that
How did you get into AKB48/fanfictions? I love milk! Was on google and then Miyuki there, after see her my heart drop out ♥ ☆ ♥ Sakutama my cousin's friend, that is how I know of. Love NMB48 most. Sorry bad grammar...

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Ni Shi Huai Ren