JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Endless sorrow

Author Topic: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread  (Read 273996 times)

Offline Eryx

• Forever Yuu-chan oshi <3
    • eryx03
Re: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread
« Reply #380 on: March 17, 2015, 06:15:54 AM »
Name/Aka: Eryx
Favorite AKB48 members: Oshima Yuko, Maeda Atsuko, No3b, everyone from original K  XD
Favorite AKB48 Pairing: KojiYuu, AtsuYuu, TakaYuu (ok, I ship all yuuko pairings  :lol:)
Favorite Fanfic Writers: too many to list
Favorite Fanfic: There are many. Some of them are Somewhere between friendship and love, Memories, Cold but kindhearted best friend, Unwanted feelings, ...
Do You Write Fanfics: No
How did you get into AKB48/fanfic: I knew about AKB48 around 2009/2010 when I watched Hey! Hey! Hey! 080204 where tomochin said she's a fan of BoA and the other Hey! Hey! Hey! where tomochin, takamina and miichan cover Valenti. But I had no interest in them because I used to dislike idol groups back then. Around Sept 2014, I decided to give AKB0048 a try and watched it (I'm an anime fan). I liked that anime and also found the songs being used catchy and nice. So, I did some searches on AKB and saw yuuko's graduation pv and just outright fall in love with the dimpled smile of yuuko. After I did more searches, yuuko became my kami oshi (even tho she's already graduated) and I came to like AKB48 (or may be old AKB? since most of the members I like are from 1st and 2nd generations). And of course I got into fanfic because of yuuko as well. Who could have resists her so-called skinships and lovey-dovey moments with other members.

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #381 on: March 20, 2015, 11:27:20 AM »
Well, I posted the old one already 3 years ago but.... Well, why not upgrading my profile? XD
Is it alright??

Name/AKA: Korin (well that's my name in the social network)

Favorite AKB48 members:
-Akimoto Sayaka (my very first and originally kami-oshi)
-Takahashi Minami (second kami-oshi but... SHE ANNOUNCED HER GRADUATION!! DAMN! Too early!! I didnt even prepared my heart! T_T)
-Sashihara Rino (HKT oshimen)
-Takayanagi Akane (SKE oshimen)
-Jo Eriko (NMB oshimen)

Favorite AKB48 pairing: AtsuMina! (So obvious, duh! :P )

well, at first I was SaeYuki and WMatsui shipper! XD
Then one of Wmatsui writers (dont remember who XD sorry!) wrote AtsuMina drabble (I vaguely remembered that he/she wrote multi-pairings drabble which include WMatsui) then I was like "Atsuko and Minami? Who are they? O.O" then I skipped the drabble of that pairing because I didnt know who they are XD
Then I searched more WMatsui fanfics (in the tumblr) but most of them have AtsuMina fanfics XD
But then I saw two random AKB members in a picture (which it was actually AtsuMina in a picture XD but I didnt know them during that time) I was like "ohh they look so damn cute together... Look like they are real couple..." Then I found out that they are Acchan and Takamina then I tried to read one of AtsuMina fanfic then BAM! I am now huge AtsuMina fan!! :D

But.... TakaHarem is not bad either.... :P

Favorite fanfic writers: immo, lezperv, kaed3, ichikawa, AFLynx and other AtsuMina writers

Favorite fanfics:
- Mendol Ikemen Idol fanfic
- Supernatural Partner
- The God of Rock (very first AKB fanfic that I read)
- Love in the Fast Lane
- Grateful Mistake
- Will I see you tomorrow?
- The Parent Trap
- Bittersweet Marriage
- When the Time Stops
- Travel to a Distance World
- Linked
- I Finally Found You
- Human vs Vampire
- Mad House Season 1 and Season 2
- R I V E R (especially that SSA oneshots!! Da best!)
- Wandering Ship
And many more

Do you write fanfics? well? Do you think that I write fanfics? :P

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?

Get into AKB48
Well, because of Akimoto Sayaka. Want to know more details? Alright, I will tell you how.

I am a huge Detective Conan fan since 2012 (same year since I became AKB fan) and I heard that there is a live action series of Detective Conan. But I was not into Japanese dorama so I didnt know most of actors/actresses but I wanted to know them so I researched more information of every actor/actress then I found out that Sayaka (who played as Sonoko Suzuki in live action series) is an AKB member and a half-filipino so I became interested in her and I chose her as my first kami-oshi.

Then I wanted to know about AKB48 so I researched more about them then one member who can capture all the people's attentions, very beautiful, standing too much, and even suppressed ALL the members (well, do you know who? Obviously, that is Maeda Atsuko!) captured my attention then she almost made me oshihen her from Sayaka then I found out that she graduated already before I became an AKB fan...

August 30, 2012... It's the date that I became an AKB fan....

Well? That's it. :D

Get into fanfics
Well, I tried to read one and became interested. That's it. :P
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline AKB48ForeverLove

• Do all things with love
« Reply #382 on: March 22, 2015, 03:46:59 AM »
They are all so beautiful!!!

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #383 on: April 09, 2015, 10:03:45 AM »
Hello, everyone. I will try to post in here... second time. Hihi.. first time I deleted it, probably because, I didn't have nothing what to write in there.. So..  :roll:

Name/AKA: Black_maa
Age: 23 (reading others authors post.. I feel old) :sweatdrop:
Gender: I think, that I am humen is enough. (but it’s already obvious)
Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami and two graduated members – Maeda Atsuko and Oshima Yuko
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Forever Atsumina. But don’t mind too about Kojiyuu (well, they was first, who captured my attention).
Favorite fanfic writers: Of course Lezperv, Thelonewolf48; Rukaeru (from tumblr, but after last author post, I can understand, that this author deleted it. Ah.. so sad :( ) and many more (sorry, I can’t remember every author stories)
Favorite fanfics: Everything by Lezperv and Rukaeru. Also - Look at me, my love; Reborn; A Bit blind to love. Ah also all AtsuMina OS from Ametakarano. Linked; My chinky-eyed angel and planty more. Too much, if I need to write all of them.
Do you write fanfics: Yes (but I am really bad with english, don’t even speak about grammary things. But I think, I will stop writing them, when Takahashi also graduating. Because, if no one of my favorite members aren’t any more in this group. Sounds sad. Also, my writing time  - not so much. Soon will be summer and ah.. soo many works what I have to do. Probably there will be weeks, when I don’t even have a time to turn on my computer.)
How did you get into AKB48/ fanfic: hmmm.. I think, It was fait. 8)
But with other things.. all started with virus, what captured all world, not very long ago.. That virus name was Gangnam style. After that, I start to look videos in YouTube and found about thing like – Kpop? What that? Oh.. They are so good at dancing. Eh.. SNSD? Nine girls (now eight)? … and then I become a fun of them. (I even now listening them). Pairs? There is something like that? I need to look more. Hmm.. interesting. Next thing was what I saw, was that someone compared SNSD with AKB48.. Oh my! They are so many in this group. How their managers can handle all them? And then someone compared pairs between these two groups. And then my attention was captured by Kojiyuu couple. Hihi.. When I tried to search, if there are others pairs, I found something like AtsuMina. After comments, what are under videos, I understand who are they. But then I asked help from Mother-Google. There was interviews with them. Looking more deeper, I found some kind of stories about those two. When I read it, I was in shock.. It can’t be true. Right? Ah yeah.. fanfic. Couldn’t believe, that something like this exist.  Next my attention was captured by Majisuke Gakuen.. and then, what I remember, was – I start to read more and more fanfics about AtsuMina. My attention was captured by Lezperv and Rukaeru tumblr. … and only then I understanded, that Atsuko already gradueted.. I still don’t want to believe that. Looks like I was too many years too late. Ah.. Such a failure. :doh:
However, in this forum I almost year, but only not very long ago, I start to comment something. (it’s so hard to start to comment something, not even speaking about writing own stories). ….. I could write more, but I think this time it would be enought. XD
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 10:47:31 AM by black_maa »
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #384 on: April 12, 2015, 09:19:15 AM »
Name/AKA:  Yuki

Location: In the cynical world of vanity.... Indonesia, to be exact.

Favorite AKB48 members: Masuda Yuka (okay fine, she's graduated), Oshima Yuuko, Iwata Karen, Okada Nana, Aigasa Moe

Favorite AKB48 pairing: MariHaru (I personally refer to them as MariKoji, though), KojiYuu, MariKojiYuu, TomoTomo, MaYuki, IwaTano

Favorite fanfic writers: FoF, and others I've yet to remember LoyalFlutist, nori, Seigus and many more

Favorite fanfics: Basket Case for now. I generally like MariHaru fanfic, though., and other fics by my fave writers.

Do you write fanfics? No....... okay yes, but they never passed the draft period, lol. Yes, please refer to my signature. :v

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Umm, let's just say curiosity killed the cat :3 been a silent reader for a while and decided to join the fun.

Writing History: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29068.msg1222483#msg1222483

Resolution for year 2014: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29068.msg1253017#msg1253017

EDIT:
Updated.

Because this is already way too outdated lol.

Favorite members: Masuda Yuka, Oshima Yuuko, Anai Chihiro, Motomura Aoi, Yamada Nana, Jonishi Kei, Okita Ayaka, Suda Akari, Furuhata Nao, Azuma Rion, and many others HKT members because I'm DD.

Favorite pairings: Same as above but my OTP is now ChiiNatsu (Anai Chihiro x Matsuoka Natsumi).

Favorite fanfics: Currently Outcast and the Exile. And I appreciate any HKT fanfics out there.
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #385 on: April 18, 2015, 01:02:29 PM »
(fished this out from 4th page OwO, let's see how many things changed~)

Name/AKA: sakura_drop_
Favorite AKB48 members: Oshima Yuko-sama, Matsui Rena-sama, Maeda Atsuko, Kashiwagi Yuki, Furukawa Airi, Watanabe Miyuki-chama, Iriyama Anna, Matsui Jurina
Favorite AKB48 pairing: YukoRena, AtsuYuu, wMatsui, JuriAnnin, YukiRena, TakaYuu, AtsuMina, MariMii, MaYuki
Favorite fanfic writers: Everyone!!! Especially Divine Vengeance and Sieka-sama. Also Karomuwi, LoyalFlutist, Lenosferatu, Flean, Tako (from AKBlasphemy48). And definitely Seigus-san. And of course, Miyumi, katekyohit, nori
Favorite fanfics: I read lots of them. The most memorable of course was R I V E R by Divine Vengeance. And now another memorable one is of course Chinmoku by Sieka-sama. Also MaYuki in UZA by Seigus-san and Who is my prince? by katekyohit
Do you write fanfics? Yes. My head is full of crazy ideas, I have to put them somewhere, hehe
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? AKB48 - I got into AKB48 while browsing online a long time ago, and since Team K formation got my attention fully on Yuko-sama.
Fanfics - I was going through this forum called 'jphip', and found a place full of talents, who write such amazing stories that my jaw dropped literally. I found out I am not the only one fantasizing about these kinds of thing, hehe  XD

Name/AKA: sakura_drop_, but you can call me Saku-chan~ ^_^

Age: welp, now I am 25, but in a less than half a year I am gonna turn 26 oTL

Favorite 48G members: AKB48: Ooshima Yuuko-sama (grad), Yokoyama Yui-hime, Maeda Atsuko/Atsu-hime (grad), Kuramochi Asuka, Kikuchi Ayaka (grad), Takahashi Juri; SKE48: Matsui Rena-sama, Kinoshita Yukiko (grad), Matsui Jurina, Kaneko Shiori (grad), Sato Sumire, Yamauchi Suzuran; NMB48: Watanabe Miyuki-chama, Kotani Riho, Jonishi Kei, Yagura Fuuko, Yamamoto Sayaka, Umeda Ayaka; HKT48: Miyawaki Sakura, Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Moriyasu Madoka; JKT48: Nakagawa Haruka

Favorite 48G pairing: Kami Level: YuukoRena, AtsuYuu; Semi-Kami Level: wMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu, SayaMilky, MariMii; Guilty-Pleasure: AtsuMina, SaeYaka, JuriAnnin, YuiYuu, wTomo, LFKT(writers' pairing)

Favorite fanfic writers: Divine Vengeance-san, Sieka-sama, seigus-san, LoyalFlutist-shachou, katekyohit-master, kevinwkl, Flean, karomuwi-chama, Tako-kun(from AKBlasphemy48), nori, Lenosferatu, Miyumi, ChibiRine-chan, Eclis-sama, some others that I could have simply forgotten since there are so many (mostly from older gens tho ^^;)

Favorite fanfics:
* R I V E R by Divine Vengeance-san
* Chinmoku by Sieka-sama
* MaYuki in UZA and Doctor Watanabe and Nurse Kashiwagi series by seigus-san
* Who is my prince? and Book of Transcendence by katekyohit-master
* Wandering Ship and Vengeance by LoyalFlutist-shachou
* ULTIMATUM and Management Affairs by kevinwkl
and many more \ ( ^ ~ ^ ) /
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 01:12:44 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #386 on: April 21, 2015, 04:33:16 AM »
Name/AKA: Kurosawa87 aka Kuro
Favorite AKB48 members: Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Various and experimental ones Sasshi/Miichan
Favorite fanfic writers: Researching  :lol:
Favorite fanfics: Researching :lol:
Do you write fanfics? Yes I do both H!P and AKB
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I felt it was a personal challenge to write them and to broaden my horizons with character play.

P.S. I think I match up well based on my post count XD (Don't worry about that)

Also if you need proofreading, don't hesitate to ask me or the rest to do so ;)

This needs a bit switching up XD

Name/AKA: kuro_808, kuro
Favorite AKB48 members: Kitahara Rie, Suda Akari, Kotani Riho, Matsuoka Natsumi, Umemoto Izumi, Kitagawa Ryoha, and Anai Chihiro
Favorite AKB48 pairing: SasshiRie, ChiiNatsu, NatsuHarem, HKT-related pairings in general
Favorite fanfic writers: Yuki88 and Cometerz
Favorite fanfics: None as so much as the writers I do like and theirs...
Do you write fanfics? Yes!  Unfortunately many are on tumblr for reasons and doing it mostly from requests unless I do my specialty (link is below and I do accept requests within reason here and on tumblr)
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I felt it was a personal challenge to write them and to broaden my horizons with character play. (It still is but also the characters change over time and with HKT being more into skinship why not?)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #387 on: April 22, 2015, 01:12:24 PM »

This needs a bit switching up XD

Name/AKA: kuro_808, kuro
Favorite AKB48 members: Kitahara Rie, Suda Akari, Kotani Riho, Matsuoka Natsumi, Umemoto Izumi, Kitagawa Ryoha, and Anai Chihiro
Favorite AKB48 pairing: SasshiRie, ChiiNatsu, NatsuHarem, HKT-related pairings in general
Favorite fanfic writers: Yuki88 and Cometerz
Favorite fanfics: None as so much as the writers I do like and theirs...
Do you write fanfics? Yes!  Unfortunately many are on tumblr for reasons and doing it mostly from requests unless I do my specialty (link is below and I do accept requests within reason here and on tumblr)
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I felt it was a personal challenge to write them and to broaden my horizons with character play. (It still is but also the characters change over time and with HKT being more into skinship why not?)

*Gasps*

Thank you Nii-chan~~~ *hugs big bro Kuro*

Name/AKA: Hana
Favorite AKB48 members: Umechan like forever ever and other second generation members, Uchida Mayumi and other 5th gen members~
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Saeyaka, atsuyuu, Umemii, Moerisu, Sasshirie
Favorite fanfic writers: like a lot
Favorite fanfics: anything that involves team K and superbly great ideas of fantasy and actions
Do you write fanfics? Yep~
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Got hooked after watching JKT then start liking AKB better for some reasons..

Fufufu... Time to Change this.

Name/AKA: Cometerz48 or Hana

Favorite AKB48 members: Goddess (but baba) Umeda Ayaka, and her capt Kamieda Emika, then the clown Nakamura Mariko, as well as their Pianist Matsui Sakiko and her perverted woman Nakata Chisato. Not forgetting an exotic singer of the south east Novintha Dhini and the badass Yankee of Shiraishi Mai.

Favorite AKB48 pairing: Honestly talking, I like something to do with my oshis as well as something that is not mainstream.

Favorite fanfic writers: Kevinwkl hooked me up with his extremely action themed fanfics, Ruka for making my sweet 2nd gens mostly as her main characters, Ametakarano for her Umechan themed fanfic (finally I have a friend here!!), and big humongous love for Kuro for taking lot's of my unreasonable requests and his way of writting it.

Favorite fanfics: anything that is action themed, thrilling, has my favorite baba, and not so much focused on mainstream pairings.
Do you write fanfics? YES and they are piling up in my head to be written out and posted!!!

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #388 on: April 24, 2015, 08:09:55 PM »
Name/AKA: You can call me by my username
Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Itano Tomomi, Minegishi Minami, Oshima Yuko, Kashiwagi Yuki, Watanabe Mayu, Shimazaki Haruka, Miyazaki Miho, Yokoyama Yui, Kuramochi Asuka, Kizaki Yuria, Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina, Takayanagi Akane, Miyawaki Sakura, Sashihara Rino, Ota Aika, Kodama Haruka, Watanabe Miyuki, Takajo Aki, Kasai Tomomi, Maeda Atsuko, Yagami Kumi
Favorite AKB48 pairing: KUMIYURI (My OTP), Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Rinorie
Favorite fanfic writers: arrow27, Ryuuka, Shinoki (still updating)  XD XD
Favorite fanfics: Travel to a Distant World. PJ48 Gakuen, Supernatural 48 Family, Supernatural Partners (Season 1 and 2), Flying with You, RIVER, In This Chaotic World With You, 24/7 In Love, Mirai Nikki, Heart Shaped Virus, Project J, The Void, Joshi Gakuen, Blood Curse, The Virus, Sengoku Shoujo,  The Breakout, Tengoku Sousenkyo (still updating)  XD XD XD
Do you write fanfics? Yes (depends on my imagination)  XD XD
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? by reading

Gonna update and change mine XDD

Name/AKA: You can call me by my username
Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Itano Tomomi, Minegishi Minami, Oshima Yuko, Kashiwagi Yuki, Watanabe Mayu, Shimazaki Haruka, Miyazaki Miho, Yokoyama Yui, Kuramochi Asuka, Kizaki Yuria (Kami-oshi), Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina, Takayanagi Akane, Miyawaki Sakura, Sashihara Rino, Ota Aika, Kodama Haruka, Watanabe Miyuki, Takajo Aki, Kasai Tomomi, Maeda Atsuko, Yagami Kumi (Kami-oshi)
Favorite AKB48 pairing: KUMIYURI (My OTP), Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Rinorie
Favorite fanfic writers: arrow27, Shinoki, Ruka Kikuchi, MayukiIsLife (still updating)  XD XD
Favorite fanfics: Travel to a Distant World. PJ48 Gakuen, Supernatural 48 Family, Supernatural Partners (Season 1 and 2), Flying with You, RIVER, In This Chaotic World With You, 24/7 In Love, Mirai Nikki, Heart Shaped Virus, Project J, The Void, Joshi Gakuen, Blood Curse, The Virus, Sengoku Shoujo,  The Breakout, Tengoku Sousenkyo, The Ultimatum, Management Affairs, Tentomu chu!! desu~, Samurai Princesses, Bara no Kajitsu, REBORN (still updating), and anything that has action-theme  XD XD XD
Do you write fanfics? Yes (depends on my imagination)  XD XD
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? by reading
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 11:44:33 AM by Minamiyuki »
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #389 on: April 24, 2015, 08:21:10 PM »
Name/AKA: Michael or MaYukiIsLife ^_^
Favorite AKB48 members: Yukirin, Mayuyu, Korisu (Yuko), Harunyan~
Favorite AKB48 pairing: MaYuki, KojiYuu
Favorite fanfic writers: Seigus
Favorite fanfics: Dr Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi~ as well as a few others~
Do you write fanfics? Yes I do~ I just posted a songfic based on Story Of My Life by 1D
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Ummm~ I got into AKB48 through Yuko-sama... Saw a video that got me hooked~   :thumbsup

It literally said "Losing before the battle begins"

Name/AKA: Michael or MaYukiIsLife ^_^
Favorite AKB48 members: Furukawa-sensei, Churi, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Korisu (Yuko), Harunyan, Milky, Sayanee~
Favorite AKB48 pairing: MaYuki, KojiYuu, FuruYanagi, SayaMilky
Favorite fanfic writers: Seigus, Ruka Kikuchi, Minamiyuki (Still updating slowly)
Favorite fanfics: Dr Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi~ as well as a few others~
Do you write fanfics? Yes I do~ I just posted a songfic based on Story Of My Life by 1D
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Ummm~ I got into AKB48 through Yuko-sama... Saw a video that got me hooked~

@Minamiyuki Thanks for liking my fanfics, greatly appriciated :)

Offline FAndoM48

• Kou-tan Dayo
  • Member+
  • KumiYuri is <3
« Reply #390 on: April 29, 2015, 03:35:14 PM »
Name/AKA:
FAndoM48 / Cas
13 by May << ...Yeah... Though I'm this old/young, I have seen read a lot of smut (o H o) That's normal, right?
Favorite AKB48 members:
I actually have two Kami-oshi's; Kumi Yagami and Yuria Kizaki ( I love them so much ) and my Ni-Oshi is Mayuyu
Favorite AKB48 pairing pairings:
KumiYuri / YuriNon / KumiNon / YuriKumiNon // MaYuki // KojiYuu // AtsuMina // MakoMiki // AnninRicchan / AnninRena / RenaRina / AnRiRe // Most mainstream pairings
Favorite fanfic writers:
EVERYONE
Favorite fanfics:
EVERYTHING KUMIYURI
Do you write fanfics?
Obviously~~~
I love making fanfics in general. I've been making fanfics for all of my fandoms and Otps, and it was expected for me to write new fanfics when I joined this fandom (o 3 o)

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
« Reply #391 on: May 05, 2015, 03:03:56 AM »
Name/AKA:
JHOM
Favorite AKB48 members:
Oshima Yuko, Kojima Haruna, YAh.. that's all
Favorite AKB48 pairing:
I'm a big fan of Kojiyuu, But i also like Atsuyuu
Favorite fanfic writers:
All the Writer who wrote Kojiyuu fic
Favorite fanfics:
To many to mention,. As long theirs Kojiyuu
Do you write fanfics?
I think so..
Because of the anime AKB0048,. and then i go research, and then i saw Yuko Oshima, i fell inlove with her,. the is history.

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #392 on: May 08, 2015, 04:11:03 PM »
Name/AKA: Joey aka JoeYee
Favorite AKB48 members: My ultimate favourite is Oshima Yuko and Kojima Haruna .
Favorite AKB48 pairing: KOJIYUU!!!! MAYUKI!!! AND MANY MORE!! (I'm a DD.)
Favorite fanfic writers: Anyone who writes my favourite pairings.
Favorite fanfics: There's so much... Mostly all my favourite ones are realated to Kojiyuu.
Do you write fanfics?
Yes, I do write them. Go and check it out~
I was fan-girl-ing them after watching a video on youtube. And then I started watching AKBINGO, Shuukan AKB, and their other variety shows. Which caught me into loving Kojiyuu and therefore, curious in knowing are there other people who ships Kojiyuu, so I googled it and here I am.
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #393 on: May 09, 2015, 01:24:30 PM »
Name/AKA: Xina. I'm more known as Claito.

Favorite AKB48 members: I have too many favorites, but my Kami-oshi would be KOJIYUU   :heart: :heart: :heart:
They have to be a pair! XD  Tho sometimes Yuko has 55% of my heart while Haruna  has 45% and vice versa.  lololol

Favorite AKB48 pairing: KOJIYUU!~ Some AtsuYuu (I shipped them first. I hated KojiYuu when I was starting to check
AKB out coz it destroys my AtsuYuu ship then the rest is history.  :lol:), wMatsui, Mayuki, and YuiParu.

Favorite fanfic writers: It would be Heartstation, Freakymonday, Asteon *le whispers ChibiRine XD Basically, I love authors
who write dramatic and heartbreaking fics! I LOVE ALL KOJIYUU AUTHORS!  :nervous

Favorite fanfics: Too many, but I'll give some... Unreachable and Selfish, Somewhere Between Friendship and Love (All freakymonday's fics  :yep:),
CBKHBF (ChibiRine's~ All her fics are AWESOME!), Cloudy with the Chance of Love, Temodemo no namida...

Do you write fanfics? Yeah... I'm currently writing Operation: RESET and have done some very short OS  :on gay:

(I've  been reading fanfics since I was... 12? XD) As for AKB...
I love watching Anime and reading Manga's online. It was summer back in 2009 and I have nothing to do. I searched for manga's where a celebrity
is a protagonist and has an non showbiz love LOVE. I stumbled upon AKB49 and I enjoyed reading it, but didn't become a fan of AKB48 'coz I thought
they're not worth my attention (I know, I know. Kinda rude, but yeah I wasn't interested in real life Idols. Just anime~). Timeskip... October 2014, during
semester break~~ I was surfing the net and looking for an anime that could rival with K-on! Then I saw Love Live! It was aweesooomeee~! XD When I finish
the series. I thought "WOW! Idols are great~!" Look for more idol anime, AKB0048 came. It was kinda boring at first... but I gave it a shot coz I fell in love with
Aitakatta and Hebi Rote when I first heard of it. Finished the series with a satisfied heart. I wanted more so I searched things about AKB and Hebi Rote's MV. Aww yeah! :heart:
Watched AKBingo!, other variety shows and various related things to them. So ,yeah here I am, enjoying and loving the AWESOMENESS, KAWAIINESS, KAKOINESS THEY ARE OMITTING! XD  :shakeit: :cow: :shakeit:
[(In short, I googled AtsuYuu coz I need fics about them and came across Jphip!) They're cute, but KOJIYUU IS THE BEST!]
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 03:14:04 PM by Claito »

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #394 on: May 16, 2015, 02:11:39 PM »
Name/AKA: Clumsy Weird Panda/ AKA Weird

Favorite AKB48 members: Matsui Jurina

Favorite AKB48 pairings: JuriAnnin, Jurimayu, Saeyuki.

Favorite fanfic writers: Rukaeru, Anakpanti, and Saeyu, and many more (I forget).

Favorite fanfics: Majisuka gakuran, Limitless.

Do you write fanfics? Yes

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I just surfing on internet and found this

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #395 on: May 26, 2015, 11:37:39 AM »
Name/AKA: Niineechan

Favorite AKB48 members: I luv the whole AKB

Favorite AKB48 pairings: WMatsui, Jurimayu, Mayuki, YukiRena

Favorite fanfic writers: Sophcaro, Katekyohit, Zhen, Imteedee, Anakpanti, Renshu-chan, Ametakarano, Shinigamielf

Favorite fanfics: Heartbeats+Partners, Eternal Devotion, Beats of Love, Hunt, Survive, The Goosebump, The Unnatural Events, When Puppy meets Puppet

Do you write fanfics? Nope. Maybe one day.

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I searched about 48G and bumped into loads of this thing so-caled-fanfics.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 06:07:44 PM by niineechan »
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #396 on: May 29, 2015, 02:23:45 AM »
Name/AKA:Yurin
Favorite AKB48 members: Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsuoka Natsumi, Matsui Rena, Moriyasu Madoka
Favorite AKB48 pairing: MaYuki, NatsuMado
Favorite fanfic writers: ChibiRine, cmze, anakpanti
Favorite fanfics: The President's Daughter, My sister's Girlfriend!, Wanted!
Do you write fanfics? Yep
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Majisuka! :D

Offline takagil

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #397 on: July 02, 2015, 02:40:15 PM »
Name/AKA: Gili
Favorite AKB48 members: Takamina, Acchan, Yuuchan, Nyanyan, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Sae, Sayaka, Mariko
Favorite AKB48 pairing: AtsuMina and KojiYuu
Favorite fanfic writers: I dont know, im just getting started :3
Favorite fanfics: same
Do you write fanfics? Im thinking on starting eheh
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I had been a fanfiction reader for almost 5 years, but I only started with akb48 for about 1 month so....... I guess one thing lead to another  :cow:

Offline NyanNekkoNyan

• kiichan desu! yoroshiku!
  • Yuko-mama is busy. Haruna-mama is busy. Sad life.
« Reply #398 on: July 06, 2015, 04:48:15 AM »
Name/AKA: Kiichan/Kimi
Favorite AKB48 members:
 Current members: Kojiharu, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Lemon-chan, Yuihan, Jurina, Sayanee, Maachun, Aanya
 Announced graduation/Graduated members: Yuko, Takamina, Rena, Acchan, Mariko-sama, Tomochin, Sayaka, Chiyuu
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Of course my main OTP is my parents, KojiYuu! some of Atsumina, TomoTomo, Mayuki and Wmatsui (mainly the mainstream pairings)
Favorite fanfic writers: many to mention, but mainly Kojiyuu fic writer :))
Favorite fanfics: Kojiyuu angst and fluff fic
Do you write fanfics?  Yeah, but i didn't post them yet.  :nervous I mainly write KojiYuu and planning to explore by trying to write fics about the other pairings.
   I already know AKB48 since highschool (when i'm around 12 years old) but  i'm not paying them some great attention because i'm still into kpop at that time, but i'm still listening to some of their  songs at that time. I just gave my full attention and faithfulness to AKB when i started to go to collage  (around 15-16 yrs old). That's the time when i got totally addicted to them. The first video that i watched is the HebiRote MV and a cuddling Kojiyuu video (i watched this when i'm still in highschool). As i watch more of AKB's Mv, i realized that they are so really cute especially the Kojiyuu's cuteness so they are the one who pushed me to search some fanfic about them, then Bam! I become addicted more. I'm a silent reader to this forum for a long time before i decided to make this account hahaha! Theeeen.. i decided to make some fics of my ownn hehe  XD

“As far as Yuko is concerned, the ‘you’ in ‘no one but you’ refers to me” - 小嶋陽菜

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #399 on: July 06, 2015, 01:46:38 PM »
Name/AKA: Kiichan/Kimi
Favorite AKB48 members:
 Current members: Kojiharu, Yukirin, Mayuyu, Lemon-chan, Yuihan, Jurina, Sayanee, Maachun, Aanya
 Announced graduation/Graduated members: Yuko, Takamina, Rena, Acchan, Mariko-sama, Tomochin, Sayaka, Chiyuu
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Of course my main OTP is my parents, KojiYuu! some of Atsumina, TomoTomo, Mayuki and Wmatsui (mainly the mainstream pairings)
Favorite fanfic writers: many to mention, but mainly Kojiyuu fic writer :))
Favorite fanfics: Kojiyuu angst and fluff fic
Do you write fanfics?  Yeah, but i didn't post them yet.  :nervous I mainly write KojiYuu and planning to explore by trying to write fics about the other pairings.
   I already know AKB48 since highschool (when i'm around 12 years old) but  i'm not paying them some great attention because i'm still into kpop at that time, but i'm still listening to some of their  songs at that time. I just gave my full attention and faithfulness to AKB when i started to go to collage  (around 15-16 yrs old). That's the time when i got totally addicted to them. The first video that i watched is the HebiRote MV and a cuddling Kojiyuu video (i watched this when i'm still in highschool). As i watch more of AKB's Mv, i realized that they are so really cute especially the Kojiyuu's cuteness so they are the one who pushed me to search some fanfic about them, then Bam! I become addicted more. I'm a silent reader to this forum for a long time before i decided to make this account hahaha! Theeeen.. i decided to make some fics of my ownn hehe  XD

My long lost sister?! :depressed:

OMG! Hi, Kabayan! :on gay:

Been waiting for you, you know?! DX

And, hi ate! Sana mag post ka ng stories mo dito!! :mon inluv:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Endless sorrow