JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - On & On

Author Topic: INNOCENT LOVE [remake] CH.2 (MaYuki x WMatsui) 14/01/2016  (Read 9258 times)

Offline mayura48

• Member+
Re: INNOCENT LOVE [remake] CH.2 (Mayuki x Wmatsui)
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2016, 03:40:24 PM »
Just editing this fanfic. :P

lets see, if its get good response i will continue this fic  :roll:

and anyway i wonder if should change the characters to all female, wich mean jurina and sae will not a guy anymore. thought ?

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2016, 10:54:03 PM »
Yeay! Welcome back Author-san! Please let it be genderbend :)
I really like Jun :)
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2016, 11:49:58 PM »

and anyway i wonder if should change the characters to all female, wich mean jurina and sae will not a guy anymore. thought ?

Welcome back!!
I prefer that Jurina continue like a man. Sae Too.

Offline Puririnpha

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2016, 06:21:56 AM »
Welcome back Author-san !!  :welcome
I read your fic before just wonder why yuki left mayu?
You dont have change the characters  :)

« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 09:50:00 AM by Puririnpha »

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2016, 01:23:58 PM »
Yesss !! Please continue this fic :)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2016, 09:55:19 PM »
MOAR~!!
I WANT MOAR PWEASE~!! :cow:
i NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO MAYUYU!! :panic:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline Necco

• Part-time silent lurker.
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2016, 02:57:12 AM »
I should start posting more here. But more please. I like how the story is progressing and want to know what happens.

Offline yuu_123

• ♥MAYUKI♥
  • Kami oshi : Watanabe Mayu
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2017, 05:34:59 PM »
Maiigoooddd... Im dying to read this fic.. Please updateeee!! :(((

Offline mayura48

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2017, 12:05:17 PM »
I'm surprised this fic jumps back again to the front page lmao

Anyway, thank you for all the feedback. Tbh i almost given up with this fic. First, i dont rlly have times to write, and secondly.. i dont know how to continue this fic, like.. i really lacks of ideas, and it happens like as if i'm stuck, and i really hate it when i'm stuck like that.

So umm, i think thats the reasons, mainly, of why i kinda neglecting this fic.. .

But then again, bc this fic really means a lot to me, and also, bc the nice response i received from all of you. Suddenly i have this urge to finish this fic again. And for that, i decided to continue this fic till its end.. and just as of you know i'm alrdy working for the next chapter right now~ hurray!! lol and also i just want to add that to keep this fic more in interisting, i'll also working on making poster and fmv for this fic.

lastly, i wanna thanks again to you all for your feedback and your nice words, that rlly helps me a lot. tho i still cant promise i'll update this fic, weekly, or in short time (maybe i'll update once or twice a month). But i promise i'll never drop this fic!!! ^o^ once again thank you so much !!

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2017, 04:10:02 AM »
I'm surprised this fic jumps back again to the front page lmao

Anyway, thank you for all the feedback. Tbh i almost given up with this fic. First, i dont rlly have times to write, and secondly.. i dont know how to continue this fic, like.. i really lacks of ideas, and it happens like as if i'm stuck, and i really hate it when i'm stuck like that.

So umm, i think thats the reasons, mainly, of why i kinda neglecting this fic.. .

But then again, bc this fic really means a lot to me, and also, bc the nice response i received from all of you. Suddenly i have this urge to finish this fic again. And for that, i decided to continue this fic till its end.. and just as of you know i'm alrdy working for the next chapter right now~ hurray!! lol and also i just want to add that to keep this fic more in interisting, i'll also working on making poster and fmv for this fic.

lastly, i wanna thanks again to you all for your feedback and your nice words, that rlly helps me a lot. tho i still cant promise i'll update this fic, weekly, or in short time (maybe i'll update once or twice a month). But i promise i'll never drop this fic!!! ^o^ once again thank you so much !!

you changed this fic tittle twice and still you getting lack of idea even though i gave you idea in the past yet you ignored me and cut me off i don't the reason i don't know if someone tell you anything about me anyway i love this even though you changed the couples but i loved older one more

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - On & On