JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Hazuki

Author Topic: (Discuss) GyaO Hello Pro Hour  (Read 72990 times)

Offline makistar

• Maki is LIFE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Maki is Life!
(Discuss) GyaO Hello Pro Hour
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2006, 03:35:14 AM »
[Usotsukianta] was awesome!  Yuko puts her heart and soul (like always) into it even more, guess it's because she was one of the original vocals of this song (nacci did the harmony).  It's always nice to see H!P members sing with live band, most of us can't attend those dinner shows so HPH is the next best thing   :D

There are certain chemistry among the original MoMusu members when they talk....always bring back those nice memories...

Checking HPH site....Yuko is next episode's MC  :w00t:

Offline kingthaking81

• konkon's bonbons
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2006, 11:13:26 AM »
Quote from: boykun
usotsuki anata was good. though it would have been even better if they harmonized.

WORD!!
As i recall, abe did most of the harmony parts in the original song. nonetheless ,it's an awesome live performance.

ERika's effort is also nice. it was obvious that she as nervous, so that explains  her off tone part in the ' ooooh~'s' .

Baka live is great too! they should've put this abe version on her 2nd album.

can't wait for next episode!!!!I soooooo hope that iida will sing sakura no hana ga saku goro!! my fave H!P song since it's release!!!!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2006, 08:30:23 AM »
Ep5 : Michishige Sayumi, Shibata Ayumi, Nakajima Saki.

ZOMG SAYU SOLO!!! :w00t:  Will she sing Akai Freesia again? :P

Who's the host now? Shiba-chan??

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2006, 09:04:10 AM »
Quote from: tama-chan

ZOMG SAYU SOLO!!! :w00t:  Will she sing Akai Freesia again? :P

Who's the host now? Shiba-chan??

Ace Shiba with lacking vocals. At least the other two are cute (in a kiddy way!) :lol: I don't know if I'll be able to stand Saki singing, though... Hopefully the song will fit her...

EDIT:
Yuko sings her first single
Airi sings Boogie Train  :w00t: (didn't think it was THAT great, but cute)
And Kaori sings that Sakura song she's been singing  :lol:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2006, 09:30:24 AM »
Quote from: tama-chan

WOW :o Sayumi and Nakajima... Shall be interesting for my ears :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2006, 12:34:47 PM »
Sayu is the host

第5回放送のMCは、モーニング娘。の道重さゆみ!

http://www.gyao.jp/music/hellopro/

Offline U.S.S. John E. Badass

• Café 俺
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Let them eat Québec
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2006, 08:36:56 PM »
Episode 4 was a combination of Nakazawa awesomeness and true Kaorin quality (accept no substitute). Bonus points for Karasu no Nyoubou, which I thought was too much to hope for. I approve.

A Michishige-Shibata meeting can only mean one thing. If there is no discussion of Cyborg Shibata 3, I will consider myself cheated. And they'd better sing a duet of Akai Freesia.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2006, 08:49:15 PM »
Airi stole the show in Ep. 4. Yay Airi!  :yay:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2006, 09:24:24 PM »
airi was rockin! yuuko and kaori were good too, but airi stole the show. the kids are really impressing me on these HPHs

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2006, 09:42:25 PM »
Ok I can't wait for Iki permission anymore, here's my babbling:

So I just finished watching 4th Haropro Hour, hosted by Yuko Nakazawa with Kaori Iida and Airi Suzuki as guests. Yuuchan started the show by singing her first single "Karasu no Nyoubou" accompanied by piano and percussion. Thanks to my early Nakazawa fandom I knew the song (I hardly listen to her songs anymore, I know, I'm bad), but it took a while to recognize it. Either way this version of the song was absolutely beautiful and I had to listen to it twice before continuing watching. Yuuchan's voice is just incredibly lovely.

To be honest, I soon lost my interest when Yuko and Kaori started talking. The language barrier is just too much when neither of the members is one of my favourites. So let's skip to Airi. Airi's not one of my favourites either, but she has the 'freshness' factor that all kids in H!P have for me. I'm curious to learn more about them because they're supposed to be H!P's future. Airi was obviously very nervous in Yuko's presence, you could see it from how she covered her mouth continuously and hear it from her breathy voice. I found it cute how she needed to take a deep breath before playing the... whatever the instrument was, since at least she wasn't trying to hide her nervousness. It was also good she was able to laugh at herself when she messed up a bit at first. However, this also shows Airi still gets very nervous around the older members, which can be cute, but also shows she's not quite as "professional" as the previous C-ute members in HPH. At least I can't remember Megumi, Maimi or Erika get as nervous.

Airi's version of "Boogie Train '03" was pretty good. I think her singing was too loud at times, since there was little or no variation and it just sounded like she was shouting her way through. But with that being said, I really like the tone of her voice and realize  she has lots of potential. Also, you could clearly see her young age from her moving on stage. There wasn't much choreography, but the little that was there was so 12-year-oldish. Enthusiastic and clumsy. It was cute, though.

Back to Yuko and Kaori. Again, I mostly ignored their talk, just listened to their loud laughter. When I did take a look at it, I saw Yuko sipping juice and Kaori calling her cute, and thought "...what the hell are they talking about?!". It was pretty amusing, but then I stopped understanding again and had to wait until Kaori started singing. I have no idea what the song she sang was, but it was alright. Her voice sounded fresh and lovely, but when it came to the chorus it sounded like she was pushing her voice too hard - it sounded a bit forced. But overall, it was a nice performance.

Now, the discussions in this episode were less interesting to me than the previous ones (mostly because Nacchi wasn't there, I'm sure), but the music performances were quite excellent and enjoyable. A must get for someone who appreciates the better vocals in Hello! Project. Next week will have interesting performances since arguably the worst singer in Morning Musume's history, Sayumi Michishige, will be hosting the show, and Saki Nakajima who has a somewhat distinctive and weird voice will be a guest. Ayumi Shibata's a guest as well.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2006, 12:18:09 AM »
Good performances, although for me there seemed something lacking with Yuuko's performance.  Her singing was spot-on, I think it was the arrangement that was lacking something maybe.  The other 2 performances were good.  I also suffer the language barrier although I actually understood one of Airi's questions to Yuuko.  I didn't understand the answer though, lol.  Watching Airi's performance got me thinking... Why does Boogie Train'03 have an '03 at the end, was that ever explained.  I know it was released in 2003 but it seems weird to put the year in the title unless it's a remake or a cover of an earlier version, and as far as I know it's not a cover, is it?
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2006, 04:38:33 AM »
WHOO!

Episode 6 will have Sayu (host), Gocchin, and Chisato! :heart:

Two of my favorite H!P members in one episode. Nice! And Sayu is amusing, so :D

Offline tamm

• °C-ute project!
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2006, 05:56:41 AM »
Ahhh Finally I can see my lovely Chisato !!!

Hope the 7th Episode would be Maimai ><

Offline Failan

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2006, 01:27:01 PM »
I think this show is really one of the best things they came up with in a long time. Because here you can really hear them sing.
The Singing Parts with Yuko, both Solo and the Duett, were like a dream come true for me. Karasu no Nyoubou is an awesome song.
I'm really looking forward to the future episodes. And hopefully they'll get Yuki Maeda in the show sometimes.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2006, 02:45:35 PM »
I've only watched 11 mins of this ep (I don't know how long each ep is...never watched them), but I think Sayu did a great job! Nakajima was more chatty than I've expected, which is always a good thing. She can't sing, though.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2006, 09:50:08 PM »
At least Saki sang her solo better than Sayu :lol: She was a lot better than I expected, though! I wish Ayumi had her own solo, but Akai Freesia was kinda expected... :(

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2006, 03:20:22 PM »
Well, I finished watching the 5th HPH!!

I let my brother hear a bit of Sayu's Namida and he got shivers, the bad kind... Haha! I think she was better than usually, but her voice just can be pretty ear-killing even if she hit all the notes (and she didn't). But no reason to trash Sayu's singing too much, since everyone knows she didn't get chosen for her vocal skills. She was incredibly pretty and cute singing.

I didn't like the parts in SayuShibata discussion where they watched a video from Gatas and Metro Rabbits matches. The conversation was much more amusing with just them talking. At times it looked like Shiba just didn't know how to react to Sayu's randomness. She looked so confused, like "who is that crazy girl?!" :lol: Sayu was very cute and funny, even if I didn't understand the talk.

I was surprised at how well Saki N. handled the discussion with Sayu. She didn't really seem shy at all and asked the questions like she was interviewing Sayu, not just being 'a little girl asking her senpai a few questions'. It also shows that she aims high if her rival is Rika Ishikawa, heh. I also laughed out loud when Sayu tried to do the hula hooping. As for Saki's singing - well, she was flat a lot and her facial expressions on stage can be awkward, however... Her voice is quite weird and I like that. H!P is supposed to have voices like that. I was glad to have this moment to see more of Nakajima because I really didn't have a good reason to think that she should be a part of H!P. However, after seeing her way of interviewing Sayu and hearing her weird, off-key, but interesting voice, I like her a bit more.

More fun with Sayu and Shiba, but nothing I didn't mention before I guess. I give props for them because even if neither of these girls is one of my top faves, I was able to watch the conversation and be amused. As for their Akai Freesia - well, this was actually the first time I got to properly match Shibata's voice with her face (I've heard it in H!P concerts before but really short parts; in HPH you can hear their voices clearly) and I liked what I heard. I like the little warm vibrato thing she has going on, that's how I'd describe it. And Sayu was cute. It's funny how pretty much everyone could guess they would perform this song together :P

In the end, another great HPH episode.

Quote from: Princess Pudding
Episode 6 will have Sayu (host), Gocchin, and Chisato! :heart:
Can't fricking wait!! Sayu's good at this hosting thing, Gocchin is LOVE and I'm curious to see if Chisato can be as funny around a senpai as with C-ute members :P

Offline U.S.S. John E. Badass

• Café 俺
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Let them eat Québec
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2006, 06:25:11 PM »
I ask for only two things, and what do I get? The less important one.

Michishige as host worked better than I expected. At a few points, she really reminded me of Charmy Ishikawa circa 2000. Some of her comments were so good I think I may have been underestimating her so far.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2006, 01:16:48 AM »
man, hph5 was brutal... shiba saved it. go shiba-chan~

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+