JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinoi Team - Ike Ike

Author Topic: The Betrayal towards a New Love (KaixAcchan) - COMPLETED  (Read 131530 times)

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Planning schemes to break people up is even more evil so Ray get your ass out. I was kinda mad at Atsuko for leaving Kai for that jerk but because of that, she realized who she really loved.But...they lived in the same house, did anything happen :cry:?

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
and you think that i can sleep well when you write that kind of stuff :O OMG!!! acchan be careful!

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
gomen. gomen  :banghead:

Atsuko cried again when she remembered the night when Tego forced her to make love. Luckily, she managed to push Tego and run away.
@Tanchan: nothing happened  :)

I'll try to update this tomorrow.  :kneelbow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ouch! Ray is on bitch mode.
Kai could have the both of them. It's the dreams of all men to have 2 wiwes after all rofl!

Offline acchaniu

• ILoveAcchan and ILoveFanFics
Hey Karupin san
Im dying  :on shady: :mon annoy:
so please update :)  :mon firecrack:
im waiting  :mon prayer: :dozing: :on shady:

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Chapter 9 is almost done.
just need to add some details.
I'll post it later.  :kneelbow:

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Sorry for the wrong grammars  :kneelbow:

Chapter 9: Implementing Ray's Plan

After two days of not enough sleep and practicing, they are now prepared for their performance later. Even though they are prepared, there is still nervousness inside them as they can't think properly and can't stick to only one place. Their Shachou picked them up in their dorm to go to the competition venue. When they arrived, all of them felt their heart racing as they can see a lot of people that will watch to them. The lights and the sound systems are now in their proper place and also the larger stage which also caught their attention. They can also see the judges who are in their assigned sits and preparing the papers that they will use in judging but there's someone who's missing......

'Eh? Where is Ray? hmm. Maybe she will come late. She’s really the diva at all' Kai thought as he wander around to find the Diva.

"Finding someone?" Mariko suddenly asked.
"Eh? N-n-no. ... I'm just. ........." Kai doesn't know what to say so the great Mariko-sama continued for him.
"You're just looking for Ray?? hmmm. .. I can't also see the Diva at the judges’ corner"
"Of course not!! I'm not looking for her!!" Kai blushed and it is noticed by the girl clinging on his arms.
"Whatever Kai" Mariko rolled her eyes and joined the conversation of the other members.

Atsuko still notice the wandering Kai and it made her heart hurt a bit so she decided to draw away for awhile. “Anou Kai ….. I’m going back to the van. I … I … I forgot something”.
“Do you want me to go with you?”
“No. I’ll be fine. Just stay here. I’ll be right back” Atsuko smiled awkwardly and walked towards the car park.

As she keep on walking while murmuring things about Kai and Ray, she felt that someone is walking behind her and seems like following her but when she turned back, she just saw a puppy and it made her to giggle. When Atsuko arrived in front of their van and was about to open the door, she heard someone talking on her back. She immediately turned back and found a guy that is wearing a bonnet and sunglasses.

“Did you miss me, baby?” The man said and removed his sunglasses to reveal his face.
“T-t-tego! What are you doing here?!” Atsuko said nervously.
“Are you not happy to see me again huh?” Tego come closer to her and Atsuko tried to walk away but she was blocked by the man.
“Where do you think you’re going huh?” Tego smirked.
“I’m going back inside! Now get out in front of me!”
“Going back inside? Tsk .. No no no no no~”
“Don’t make that shit face Tego. What do you want?!” Atsuko said irritatedly.
“What do I want? ………… I want you Atsuko! You’re going with me now! I’m here to take you away from that Kai!”

Tego started to wrap his arms around Atsuko to be not able to move. Atsuko was struggling but she can’t fight Tego’s force on holding her. She keeps on struggling while the man is dragging her towards a car. When Tego was about to open the door, Atsuko managed to free herself from his grasp but unfortunately, the man really have a long arm and reached her before she can leave.

“Let go of me Tego!!”
“I don’t want to!! You’re going back to me now!!” Tego was really impatient now because of continues struggling of Atsuko. He immediately pulls the girl towards him and blows his fist towards Atsuko’s stomach that made the girl lose her strength and kneel down to the ground. Tego hold her shoulders and lift her up. Atsuko just let Tego drag her inside the car as she cannot move properly because of the pain that she get.

“I don’t want to hurt you but you’re forcing me to do it!” Tego said as he went inside the car and drove it away from car park.

Inside the competition venue, the audience’s energy suddenly rose up when they saw the Diva going to her place as one of the judges. The participants are now at the backstage and even them, they can’t prevent the excitement when they saw the Diva at the mini projector at the backstage. Kai let out a smile when he saw the Diva and everybody, as in everybody, noticed it and glared at the midget. Kai didn’t notice it as he keep on looking at her but suddenly his smile disappeared when their Shachou interrupted him.

“Kaaaaiii~!! You’re with Atsuko earlier right?! Where is she? Have you seen her?”
“No. She said she will go to our van to get something”
“She’s not there! We already look for her but we can’t find her!”
“Whaaaaaat?!! Where is she?! Damn it, I didn’t notice that she’s gone for almost 30 minutes!” Kai looked on his watch and facepalm himself.

“What are we going to do now? The competition is about to start in a few minutes?!” Riku said.
“Why is this happening now? I know Atsuko is a bit nervous but she will never run away because of it” Kuu said
“Why you did not follow her Kai?! You’re her man and you just let her go all alone?!” Mariko added.
“Gomen ne .. This is all my fault. I have to find her now! You can handle this without us”. Kai ran and left his co-members. They don’t have any chance to prevent the midget from running as they can see in his eyes that he’s worried and really determined to find the girl.

“This is great. Definitely great. Now we don’t have our Ace and our leader. What are we going to do now?” Riku frowned.
“I guess we don’t have any choice now …..” Kuu said and looked to their Shachou with Marilyn on her side.
“Ugh. We really don’t have any choice ….” Shachou and Marilyn said in chorus and let out a deep sigh. They know already what’s the meaning of Kuu’s look.

While running, Kai flipped out his phone and mailed Atsuko. He is now wandering around the venue and didn’t bother if he hit someone. This scene reminds him when he’s also finding the Diva, but this time it is Atsuko who’s missing. The competition is about to start when the MC climbed up on the stage and called the first band who will perform; which is their band. Kai looked at the stage and widened his eyes when he noticed that the two person who replaced his and Atsuko’s position was Shachou and Marilyn; thank god they also know how to play instruments. On the other hand, Ray also look surprised to see Shachou and Marilyn. This is not what she planned, Kai was supposed to be there and let Atsuko gone. This is a very special competition but Kai missed this opportunity. She is now wondering where Kai went. The Diva is now not in her mood to listen or watch the performers. She immediately took out her phone and mailed Tego.

“Where are you? Are you with Maeda now? Is the kidnap successful? ……. Kai is not here. He must be finding Maeda now. Better look out and be careful. Don’t let him find the both of you!!”

Ray wanted to leave but she can’t. She’s feeling uncomfortable now as she keep on looking for Kai, hoping that the midget is still inside. Suddenly, her attention caught by a running Kai but she’s late, Kai already went outside and she’s sure that the midget is finding for Maeda.

‘Sorry guys. I have to leave you. I really need to find Atsuko; I’m responsible for this. I don’t want us to separate again’. Kai thought and ran as fast as he can outside. The midget burst out into the car park where their van is located. He keep on searching but he can’t find any tracks of Atsuko. He checked his phone again but unfortunately, there’s still no mail from his Ace. Kai saw a guard near the park’s gate so he quickly ran and interrogate the man.

“Excuse me sir. Have you notice a woman that is wearing an all black outfit and had a short hair?”
“Sorry little man. But I haven’t seen anyone”
“But have you noticed any suspicious person or anything?”
“Oh I remember. There’s a man holding a woman in that area earlier. The woman looked so groggy and they look like a couple so I didn’t interrupt them. I just noticed the woman having a short hair, white skin and a bit cute” The guard explained and it made the blond to hope again.
“So where are they now?!” Kai said impatiently.
“They left awhile ago. They’re riding in a black car and I think they head towards that street”. The guard pointed at the street which does not have enough street lights.

The blond rapidly ran after he thanked the guard. He followed his instinct as he thought that it might be Atsuko. He is still running and feel like he’s going to be crazy with the guilt and worry inside him. Worry because of the man that the guard was talking about. He’s wondering who that guy is and what’s his reason why he took Atsuko and guilt because he knows that this was his fault. He is now catching his breath with difficulty and feeling his lungs burned like they were on fire but he didn’t give himself a rest as he keep on searching the dark street. He can see a few cars parked at the both sides. The street really looks like a street for some criminals which is a place for their crimes. Thoughts are now running into the blond’s head; he looked again on his phone but there’s still no response from Atsuko. He decided to call her when he stopped to gasp some air. Suddenly while Atsuko’s phone is ringing, Kai noticed something. He looked closely to a car that is located under a street light; it is continuously shaking like there’s someone struggling inside. He slowly walked and examined the car but he can’t see what’s happening inside because of the dark tint of the window.

‘Maybe that’s a lovers who’s making love inside the car. Ugh!’ Kai thought. He walked far from the car and call Atsuko’s phone again but it’s just ringing and no one is answering. He continued on walking but he was stopped when he heard a scream coming from the car that he examined before. He widened his eyes in realization; he definitely knew that voice, it was from Atsuko. He immediately run towards the car again and lean his eyes close enough to see what’s happening inside. Kai can see a blond man that is half naked on top of Atsuko. He can feel his blood rose up and it was like boiling inside him. Anger is now occupying himself as he want to kill that person. He tried to open the door but it’s locked so he find a stone and used it to break the window. The man who’s on top of Atsuko and even Atsuko herself was shocked. Kai quickly opened the door and dragged the blond man outside.

“HEY PERVERT BASTARD!! LET HER GO!!” Kai roared in anger and rapidly lift Atsuko whose outfit is now ragged.
“What did he do to you? Are you fine?” Kai asked worriedly at Atsuko who just nod.

The man who’s on the ground immediately gets up and gives Kai a blow on the nape but it seems not effective on the midget as he just give a murderous look at him. Suddenly Kai realized something, ‘I knew it. I know this person. He’s the man that I saw before on our secret meeting place and also the man that I saw when Atsuko leave. But who is he? Why is he doing this to Atsuko?’. Kai’s thoughts were interrupted when Tego dashed again to punch him. Luckily, Kai managed to duck to avoid it then he quickly gave the guy a punch onto his stomach and it made him to cough a bit and lay down to the ground again. When Kai was about to go to Atsuko, he heard the man said something.

“Hey midget! Do you really love her?” Tego said while still coughing.
“It’s none of your business” Kai turned back.
“Heh! Who will you choose? The Diva or her? Just tell me so I can get the one that you’ll not choose. I want to taste them” Tego smirked. By hearing that, Kai’s blood rose up once again. He dashed to the man, kicked his stomach and punched him on the corner of his lips. “I TOLD YOU IT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! IF YOU DARE TO TOUCH THEM, YOU’LL GET WORST THAN THIS!!”

Atsuko remained speechless by seeing her Kai being so sadistic just to protect her. She never see Kai being so angry at someone and almost wanted to kill. Kai went to Atsuko’s side and provide a support to walk but the woman’s foot seemed fractured. He decided to lift and carry the woman just like a newlywed couple and it made Atsuko to blush slightly. They are now leaving the pervert and bastard Tego who’s still lying on the ground. While walking, heavy rain suddenly pours down; Kai run while carrying Atsuko and did not bother to the weight of the woman. Their dorm house is really far from this place plus they can’t get a cab so they decided to just spend the night in a near hotel. When they arrived inside the room, Kai lay down Atsuko onto the soft bed.

“Kai ……..”
“uhmm?” Kai said while sitting on the ground near the bed and gasping for some air.
“I’m sorry” Atsuko apologized.
“No. You don’t need to apologize. It’s all my fault. If only I go with you …….” Kai was interrupted.
“It’s not your fault okay? It’s HIS fault”.
“Do you know that guy? Why did he do it to you? I’m so worried and angry at the same time when ………… I saw him on your top” Kai looked down.
“I .. I .. I didn’t know him”. Atsuko lied. ‘I can’t tell the truth to you Kai. This is not the right time. Someday you’ll know about him’.

Kai stood up to open the door and receive a dress from the bell boy.
“Here. Wear this. You soaked in the rain and I don’t want you to catch cold …………. And don’t worry, I will not look at you while wearing it”. Kai turned back.
After a few minutes, “I’m done. But Kai, how about you? You might catch cold also” Atsuko worriedly said.
“Don’t worry about me. I’ll just take of my shirt and it will surely dry by tomorrow” Kai smiled and took off his shirt revealing his slightly muscular body.

For Atsuko, It was like a slowmo while this midget is taking off his shirt. She can see the waters trailing down to the blond’s body and it really make him really look hot just like the men in the famous magazines. Atsuko gulped upon seeing that. Kai notices that the woman’s eyes are glued on him and it made him to feel uncomfortable.

“Nan desu ka? Don’t worry I will not do anything to you. I’ll sleep over that chair” Kai smiled.
“I .. I .. I’m not thinking about that!” Atsuko blushed and immediately lie down onto the bed and wrap the blanket around her. Kai was worried at the sudden reaction of the woman so he come closer to her.

“Atsuko, Are you okay? Your face seem a bit red”
“I .. I .. I’m okay. IwanttosleepnowGoodnight”.

Kai chuckled at Atsuko’s cute expression. After an hour, the angel looks peacefully sleeping now and Kai can’t prevent himself to smile and thought, ‘I’m glad that you’re fine. I’m glad that I saved you from that pervert. I’m really worried about you …… I really don’t want to lose you again and I will never forgive myself if something happened to you. Even though I’m just thinking about it, it really makes my heart ache’. These good thoughts suddenly changed when Atsuko moved a little that made her dress slide on her shoulders showing her soft white skin.

‘You’re so ……………… cute, sexy, beautiful and …………. Damn it Kai! What are you thinking about!’ Kai facepalm himself. His eyes are now tracing Atsuko’s body. His body is now moving closer to the woman’s face without knowing it and …

And ……

And …..

And …...

TBC in the next chapter  :on lol: :wahaha: :kekeke:

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR FAST UPDATING YOUR FANFIC

THANK YOU

I REEAALLY LIKE IT

PLEASE CONTINUE

I WILL SUPPORT YOU :D
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Sese

Re: [UPDATED *08/01* Chapter9] The Betrayal towards a New Love *Ray's Plan*
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2012, 04:30:34 PM »
 :heart: this chapter  :wub: Kai is so COOL~~  :luvluv1:

And ……

And …..

And …...

TBC in the next chapter

^ what the...  :on shady: :mon ehh:

I can't wait for the next chapter, please update!!   :twothumbs

Flean

« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2012, 05:02:32 PM »
Since I don't really have much time to read the first few chapters.. I'll just ask before I start reading.. Is this KaiXRay or KaixAcchan??  :nervous

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2012, 11:43:36 PM »
@Sese: I don't know how will I continue that so I cut it..  :mon sweat:
@Flean: KaixAcchan  :deco:

Flean

« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2012, 11:48:47 PM »
@Flean: KaixAcchan  :deco:
Uwoooooooo!!! Kai x Acchan!!!!!  :mon XD: Then I'm gonna read this later today after my class!!  :mon inluv:

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2012, 12:51:43 AM »
Can by any chance u will have a twist in ur story and change it to Kairay... Hahaha just hoping....
Just to happen that I like ur story to end up as raykai.. Don't get me wrong I love atsumina... :)

And ray stop what ever ur planning.. Kai will not like it  :angry:
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2012, 01:01:47 AM »
At first, this is really intended to be KaixRay ..
but the readers demanded this to be KaixAcchan ..
so I had to change and add some scenes :mon sweat:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2012, 06:27:20 AM »
you mennie.. teaseeeeeeeer teaser... yeah the fan have the power.... my atsumina..

maybe you can write a oneshot with ray and kai but you need erae atsuko in there :;D

Sese

« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2012, 12:20:50 PM »
@Sese: I don't know how will I continue that so I cut it..  :mon sweat:

lol it's okay, I'm just kidding   :nervous  XD

hope you can update soon! I really like your story  :heart:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:26:19 PM by Sese »

Offline XD_Monster_XD

• No Yuko, Wmidget= no life
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2012, 12:29:06 PM »
At first, this is really intended to be KaixRay ..
but the readers demanded this to be KaixAcchan ..
so I had to change and add some scenes :mon sweat:
Aww.. I wanted KaixRay lol  XD
Becoz Acchan cheated on Kai :smhid
Is there any way you'll change it back to the original? :fap
Ima Yuko oshi and my otp are the Wmidgets!!!
Yuumina ftw~!

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2012, 12:50:12 PM »
Is there any way you'll change it back to the original?  :fap
I think I can't do it .. majority wins  :nervous
there's a lot of KaixAcchan readers here :mon sweat:

Offline acchaniu