JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dreams Come True - Sweet Sweet Sweet

Author Topic: The Betrayal towards a New Love (KaixAcchan) - COMPLETED  (Read 131541 times)

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [UPDATED *08/01* Chapter9] The Betrayal towards a New Love *Ray's Plan*
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2012, 11:45:48 AM »
Please Update Soon...

I want to know the next chapter..

I can't wait..

Arigatou
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2012, 02:25:54 PM »
I'll try to update tomorrow ..
There's a lot of things that I need to finish these days  :banghead:
plus, I don't know how to continue that Kai x Acchan scene  :OMG: :on bleed: :on bleed:
I can imagine it but I can't express it thru writing  :dizzy:
gomen  :sweatdrop:

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2012, 06:06:47 PM »
Here it is  :twothumbs, Sorry for the late update :nervous :banghead:

Chapter 10: Kai x Atsuko PG13  :lol:

‘You’re so ……………… cute, sexy, beautiful and …………. Damn it Kai! What are you thinking about!’ Kai facepalm himself. His eyes are now tracing Atsuko’s body. His body is now moving closer to the woman’s face without knowing it and slowly he close his eyes, leans his face as he can feel the woman's breathe but he was interrupted by a sudden realization. .....

'What's happening to you Kai! Control yourself! You shoummmffpphh..'. his eyes widened when he felt hands cupped on his cheeks as the soft and sweet lips pressing on him. The supposed to be sleeping Atsuko is still awake and kissing him. "Where are you going? Moving back huh?" Atsuko broke the kiss and smirked.

"I. .. I. ..I'm sorry... Did I wake you up? I didn't meammmmm.." Atsuko kissed him again.
"What are you saying again?" Atsuko grinned.
"Y-y-you s-should sleep now. This is not right, after what happened to you earlier, I don't want you to think that I'm taking advantage on it". Kai looked on his side and still not noticing his face is just inches apart from the woman. Atsuko cupped again his cheeks and gave him a passionate kiss which he immediately responded.

"I never think like that Kai. I admit it that I have a trauma about what happened earlier but. ........" Atsuko paused for awhile.
"But what?" Kai confusedly said as he notice the redden cheeks of the woman.
"But if I’ll do it with you …….. It will be fine” Atsuko blushed more and continued, “I want you now, Kai”.

Atsuko took the initiative and kissed again the man whose eyes are still widened in shock of what he had heard. After a couple of seconds, the Ace can feel that the blond is responding her kisses; responding that made their kiss more intense. Kai can smell the sweet scent of Atsuko and it made him crazy towards the woman. The heavy rain continued as they can hear the drops from the outside but they didn’t bother about it as they keep on tasting each other’s lips. Kai can now feel the heat running onto his body so he removed the blanket that is covering the woman’s body and finally move on top of her without breaking the kiss. Atsuko slowly move her hands to the midget’s pants to remove it as she can feel something hard pressing on her. Kai’s hand is also wandering around the Ace’s body; he started caressing the thighs and quickly goes up to sneak his hand inside to reach the soft mounds that made the woman to let out a soft moan. The midget is still not contented on what he reached and decided to gradually remove ALL the garments that are blocking his way. Atsuko didn’t expect that Kai will be so wild this night same as the ‘something’ that she felt earlier. Kai slid down to Atsuko's neck to kiss it while his hand is on the mounds. Their bodies are now pressing each others as they can feel the heat except on that 'something' part which still have a cloth covering on it. While the midget is busy doing his business, Atsuko move his hands again towards that part to remove its cover but it made the midget to stop and ask,

"Acchan...... are you sure about this?"
"What's with that question? If I'm not sure about this, I'll definitely not do this with you in the first place"
"But. ... But. ....."
"Owh. I see. You're scared!" Atsuko smirked.
"No I'm not!!"
"Yes you are!!"
"No I'm not!" Kai bit Atsuko's lips and continued "I'll prove it to you"

Kai became serious and gave Atsuko an intense kiss while the other woman was removing his undergarment. The blond stop for a while to look at the woman under him. Atsuko just hold the midget's right hand and gave a smile to assure that she will be alright. Both of them can hear their own racing heart beats when slowly they can feel that they are now becoming one. Atsuko let out a moan when Kai started to move. She hold the blond's hand tighter as she can feel both pain and pleasure. Once again they shared an intense kiss that made them feel both lust and love of wanting each other. Under the rainy and cold night, they just feel each others warm body and unity on the bed.

When the sun rose up and the heavy rain stopped, Atsuko and Kai are just hugging and still sharing the same blanket. Both of them opened their eyes when they heard Kai's phone rang indicating that he had a message from someone but they just ignore it.

"Ohayou Kai" Atsuko greeted and gave a sweet smile.
"Ohayou. ..." Kai said and move closer to the woman to kiss but he was interrupted,
"Chotto. ... Don't move closer, I can feel something" Atsuko smirked.
"Eh? What it is? Kai made a confused look.
"Do you want me to touch it? so you will know what is it" the woman smirked even more.

After a few minutes of thinking, Kai realized that they're still naked so he quickly move a bit far from Atsuko and covered that part and said, "NoNoNoNoNooo!!"
The woman chuckled and said "But why? Let me touch that! Let me cover it for you!"
"No thanks!"
Atsuko decided to tease the midget more so she moves closer, "You're so unfair Kai! You touched every part of me last night and didn't let me touch yours!" Atsuko pouted.

Kai blushed when he remembered what they did or should I say what he did to Atsuko last night. The woman chuckled and said, "You're so cute when blushing"
"Stop it Acchan. I'm not blushing!" Kai turned; his back is now facing Atsuko.
"Okay, you're not blushing. Now, let me touch that!" Atsuko hugged Kai from the back and tried to reach that part. Kai can feel the two soft mounds pressing on his back so he decided to grab Atsuko's hands to stop her. He quickly look at her and gave her a kiss but the woman broke it, “Owh~ Want another round eh? I knew it, you’re really a pervert Kai” Atsuko smirked.

“No I’m not! You’re the one who’s pervert Acchan!” Kai blushed.
“Eeeeeehh~ Okay” Atsuko smirked.
“Don’t give me that face Atsuko. Let’s go now, the others might worried about us” Kai rolled his eyes then took their clothes.

They immediately left the hotel when they heard the sound of thunder indicating that it’s going to rain again. When they arrived in the dorm, all of the eyes are glued on them as they walked at the hallways holding each other’s hand and suddenly, a gachapin popped out in front of them and asked,
“Where the hell did you go? And what happened to Acchan? Where did you find her Kai?”
“Yeah! Did you know that we’re worried?! Both of you didn’t answer our mails and calls!” Riku added.
“Owh~ I really have this conclusion since last night, maybe the two of you planned it so that you can escape and do some nasty things huh?” Kuu smirked.

Two of them blushed a bit when they remember again what they did last night. Soon, the midget explained and told everything what happened as their other friends came to see them. This is also the way to avoid the silly conclusion of Kuu
“I see ….. so who is that man? Do you know him Acchan?” Mariko asked.
“I really don’t know …” Atsuko lied again. She looked down at the ground and didn’t notice the glare of Mayu.
“You, Kai? Do you know him?” Mariko added.
“No, but I’ve seen him before. I saw him at our secret meeting place before and even though I just saw his back at that time, I can really recognize him because of the hair. Oh! Kuu and Riku, do you remember what I’ve told you when Acchan leave? He’s the man that I saw in that bus!”

Upon hearing those words from Kai, Atsuko remained silent and didn’t know what to do. She need to change the topic so she decided to act that she’s going to faint. She’s really good at acting as the others believed her and gave a worried look. The midget caught Atsuko at the right time before she fell down on the floor. “You must be tired Atsuko. Does your foot still hurt?” Kai asked worriedly and just receive a nod from the woman. He carried again the woman into her room just like what he did last night.

“I never know that Kai-kun is really strong despite of that small body” Jurina said unbelieving on what she saw.
“Kai is so sweet. They look like a newlywed couple that is going to have their honeymoon. I also want like that Nyannyan!” Yuko hugged Riku.
“Don’t worry Yuuchan, if we’re going to marry, I’ll also carry you like that”
“No Nyannyan, I’m talking about the honeymoon. I want that!”
“You’re really a pervert Yuuchan”. Riku rolled his eyes. The others just left them as they know what will happen next to them.

Few days had passed by and Kai was still taking care of Atsuko; taking care just like a baby. He’s always providing foods for her and assisting her when walking. Atsuko was really happy about this and she’s really thankful on what had happened to her. In the end, Tego is really a big help to be close again with Kai. Every member of the band and even the other students can see that both of them are really enjoying each other’s company. There’s no time that you cannot see them laughing or being sweet. Today, all of them are spending their free time at the club’s room when the professors announced that all of them are going to have a meeting. As usual, the members can see the sweetness of Atsuko and Kai. The woman is just sitting on the midget’s lap while Kai is tickling her ears. Suddenly, the great Mariko-sama noticed something, something that is wrong or rather not a usual happening so she called Kai to go to them and left their Ace for awhile.

“You seem so happy these days huh?” Mariko smiled.
“Eh? I’m always happy you know. By the way, why did you call me?”
“Oh, sorry to interrupt your sweet moment with Acchan but …………….. have you notice something or should I say SOMEONE?”
“Eh? I don’t know what you are talking about ….”
“Hello! Earth to Kai! Did you have a sudden amnesia and forgot about the Diva? It’s not usual that she’s not around. We also don’t have any news from her after the Battle of the bands”

Kai finally realized and remembered about the Diva. He forgot about Ray when he’s busy taking care of Atsuko. He took his phone from his pocket to see the mails and noticed that he didn’t even have a single mail from the Diva in the past few days. Kai felt nervous and worried at the same time when he thought about the blond man who kidnapped Atsuko last time. ‘What the?! What if that man took Ray this time? Damn it! I should have killed him before!’

“I’m really stupid Mariko! Tell me what happened after battle of the bands! Where did she go after it?” Kai started to panic.
“Relax Kai. What’s going on with you? Well, we noticed her expression at that time. She looked like sad but at the same time, anger appeared on her face. After the announcement of winners, she just go with her bodyguards and that’s all …..”
“Arrgg! I’ll go to her now. See you later!” Kai ran off and leave Mariko and Atsuko who’s a bit confused.

“Anou … Mariko. Where will Kai go?” Atsuko asked.
“hmm … He said he’s going to see the Diva”
“Oh, I see” Atsuko looked down and felt sad about it.
“I’ll leave you now Acchan. I need to do something and ……….” Mariko paused before she leaves the room. “and I just want to give you some advice, as your friend …… I can feel that you’re hiding something on us, especially on Kai. I think you should say it to him as soon as possible before anything happens that you might regret ……………. I have to go now. Ja ne!” Mariko left the room same as the person who’s now in deep thinking.

Kai went to the private room of the Diva but the other students said that she’s not going to school these days. It made the midget to worry even more so he decided to mail the Diva.

‘Where are you? Can I see you now? I’m really worried about you. Let me know that you’re fine
-Kai’

It’s almost 15 minutes had past but still, there’s no response from Ray. It’s really unusual that it takes a minute to receive a reply from the Diva so Kai called her. After a few rings, Ray finally answered the phone.

-‘Moshi moshi’
“Don’t moshi moshi me! Where are you now?! Why you’re not responding to my mails?!”
-‘K-k-kai ……….. Why?’
“WHY?!! I want to see you Baka! I’m worried you know! I’ve known from the other students that you’re not going to school these days!”
-‘You didn’t notice it by yourself because you’re busy with your Acchan’
“What? Did you say something?”
-‘nothing, I said that I’m home right now and I don’t feel to go to school’
“Okay. I’ll be there in a few minutes. Do you want me to bring something?”
-‘Just bring yourself here and I’ll be fine with that’
“Eh? O-o-okay ….. Bye”

When Kai hang up the phone, Ray immediately hugged her pillow because of the happiness that she’s feeling right now. Her Kai is worried about her being absent and because of this, the grudge that she’s carrying against the midget disappeared. Ray stopped for awhile and thought, ‘This feeling won’t stop me from telling the truth. I must retrieve what’s mine and take away whoever tried to get it from me’

TBC ….
PS: Sorry for the wrong grammars :sweatdrop:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Ray is going to tell Kai everything about Atsuko past history (relationship) with Tego.
Things will be going upside down again between KaixAtsukoxRay!
Hope Atsuko take Mariko advice and tell Kai the truth that she know Tego before it's too late !!!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 04:33:21 AM by Sydney W »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG!! the smexy scene are amazing.. love it :D... aww atsuminaaaaa

ray!! what are you thinking?..

Offline acchaniu

• ILoveAcchan and ILoveFanFics
Oh No!   :smhid
i can sense a big big trouble
she decided to act that she’s going to faint. She’s really good at acting as the others believed her and gave a worried look. The midget caught Atsuko at the right time before she fell down on the floor.
Thats my Acchan LOL

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kai you must make up your mind now that you uhmm...did that with Atsuko.

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING

I ALWAYS WAIT FOR NEW UPDATE

MORE POWER
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥

Chapter 11: Kai x Atsuko's Argument

Kai arrived at Ray’s house in just a few minutes. When his eyes saw the smiling Diva at the door, he quickly ran and gave her a hug which made the Diva’s heart beat fast. He’s really worried at that time when he knew about the absences of Ray, he didn’t know what to do if that another blond guy did something again. At this point, he’s still confused about the role of that man in his life, in their life. He doesn’t have any clue why he keeps on appearing to them. Ray invited the midget to go to her room to have some serious talk but Kai seems really worried about her as he keep on asking questions.

“Why do you keep on skipping your classes? Are you sick?” Kai asked worriedly and sat beside Ray on the bed.
“No I’m not. I told you already, I just don’t feel on going to school” Ray avoids Kai’s look on her.
“You’re lying ….”
“No I’m not!”
“Then why you can’t look directly into my eyes?”
“I just don’t want to see your face ……”

The mood of the Diva suddenly changed. Kai felt a heart ache when he heard it from the Diva so he decided to stand up and leave the room. “I .. I see ….. I’m sorry. I’ll leave now” Kai said, but before he could take another step towards the door, Ray grabbed his hand and hugged him from the back. Kai can feel that his shoulder is a bit wet, ‘Is she crying?’

“No Kai, It’s not what I mean ……… Please ……… Don’t leave me” Ray sobs and continued,
“It really hurts when I see you with Maeda. It hurts when I see both of you so happy together. It really makes my heart tore into pieces. Sometimes I just want to be blind so I can’t see what you’re doing. You’re not the Kai before; I prefer the Kai who’s pushing me away when I’m trying to kiss him or flirt with him rather than the Kai who’s ignoring me”. Ray can’t control her tears flowing on her cheeks as she remembered the scenes when she saw Kai and Atsuko. The midget immediately turned back to face the Diva and wiped her tears by his thumb.

“Ray …………………. I’m sorry. I’m being stupid again and didn’t think about your feelings” Kai said but it just made the Diva to cry even more.
“Ray, please …… Stop crying. I don’t want to see you crying”
“Kai ……….. I love you ….” The Diva gave him a sudden kiss then hugged him. He didn’t even try to resist on it as he felt guilty that he made Ray cry. They stayed in that position until the tears of the Diva fade away. Ray broke the hug and looked directly to Kai’s eyes with a serious expression.

“Kai ….. I have to show you something; something important. I think you have the rights to know about this”
“Huh? What are you talking about? Know? Important? Rights? I can’t understand you …”
Ray ignored Kai and went to her drawer and took out a tape recorder and an envelope. The midget is still confuse and didn’t have an idea on what he will do to a tape recorder.

“Here. Take this and listen to it ……”
Kai take the tape recorder and felt intrigue about it. He slowly pressed the play button and it made him to feel nervous and scared but he didn’t know why. At first, he can only hear a woman who’s talking but he cannot recognize the voice. The midget is still listening carefully, and then suddenly the woman who’s talking screamed with an angry tone and by hearing that, Kai widened his eyes as he can fully recognize who’s the owner of the voice.

“No! I’m sick of all those promises! I’ve given you so many chances to change but you’re always wasting it!!”
“Stop it Tego!”
“Please! Stop this Tego! You’ve done too much and I’m sick of it!!”

‘Atsuko ………… I can’t understand what’s happening. Are you hiding something from me? And …………. Who is this Tego? Why do you sound really angry? Why are you crying? Did that Tego do something to you?’ Kai’s thoughts are now occupying his mind. He felt even more confused and didn’t know the purpose of this. Then suddenly the voice in the tape recorder talked again and this time, it made him shocked and he felt his heart beating fast.

“You’re wrong, I don’t love you and I never loved you! I thought that I love you before because of the good things that you’ve done to me, but I’m wrong! I misunderstood my feelings! I let myself to be fooled by your sweet words! You know, I’m thankful for those things that you’ve done to me, because of that, you made me realized who I really love! I’m such a fool to let go Kai and choose you. All those time, he’s always there to care and support me, but what I’ve done to him? I leave him because of you bastard! Now, I’m having a hard time on winning him back! It’s because of you! I regret that I met you Tego!!”

Upon hearing that from Atsuko, Kai’s tear fell down to his cheeks and thought, ‘Love? Leave? Tego? Damn it Atsuko. All those time, I’m suffering because you left me and yet you just go with this Tego guy?! You’re right you’re really a fool. Why did you do that to me?!’ Kai hold the tape recorder tightly like he’s going to crash it.

“Ray …. Tell me that this is just a joke. Tell me that this is not true. Tell me that this voice is not Atsuko!!” Kai half-shouted at Ray but she didn’t mind as she opened the envelope and gave the pictures to the midget. Kai let out his tears again when he saw the pictures of Atsuko and Tego kissing, cuddling and going to a house that looks like THEIR own house. He felt betrayed even though they’re really not a couple at that time. He can feel anger and depression at the same time, he kneel down to the ground when he felt his weaken-knees. Kai can’t control his tears and anger so he punched the floor continuously until his fist covered with blood.

“Stop it Kai! Your hand is bleeding!” Ray holds Kai’s hand to prevent him on punching again the floor.
“I’m such a fool Ray!! I shouldn’t believe her before!! She betrayed me!! It really hurts!! Why does she need to tell a lie to me?! She told me that she don’t know about the another blond man! But the truth is she do really know him! Not only know, but he’s her lover before! The man that she chose to be with rather than me!! Now I know why that Tego kidnapped her!!”

Ray can feel her heart hurt a bit when she heard those words from Kai. The midget seems really in love with Atsuko before. The Diva doesn’t know what to feel, she wants to be happy to see that Kai is really mad at Atsuko now but she feel sorry because she’s the reason why the midget is depress and crying right now. Suddenly, Ray was shocked when Kai removed his hand, stood up and looked at her angrily.

“Why do you have this kind of materials?! How come that you had a recorded voice of Atsuko and pictures?! Huh?!”
“A-anou Kai ,,,,, Actually I hired a secret investigator”.
“So you already know about her before she came here?! Why did you hire an investigator?! She’s not involved in your life! Why did you do that?!”
“Because she’s part of your life!!”
“You’re right! MY LIFE and not yours!”
“But YOU’RE my life so I need to do something for it!!” Kai stopped for awhile and stare at the Diva but after a couple of seconds, he immediately ran and left her. Ray just let the midget to go away. She knows that he need some time to think and rest.

It’s been two weeks now since that revelation incident happened. The charismatic Diva and all of the members of the band especially Atsuko are worried about Kai. They knew from the teachers that he’s skipping classes or sometimes, he’s just sleeping during class hours. The midget is also not attending their band practices; he didn’t even come to the room to check Atsuko and it made their friends to feel uneasy about the situation and the worst situation is, He’s not sleeping in their dorm. They don’t have any idea what happened to them so they decided to ask Atsuko about it.

“Acchan, do you know where Kai is?” Riku said.
“Actually, No. I’m really worried about that midget” Atsuko looked down.
“Did something bad happen between you and him?” Kuu added.
“None. I can’t remember that we had an argument or anything. It started when Kai leave me to ………….. Find the Diva”
‘Oh my …… Maybe Ray finally revealed Acchan’s secret to Kai ……… This is bad’ Mayu thought.
“I think you should find him. I know he’s just inside the campus. Maybe he’s hiding from us” Mariko suggested that made the Ace to think and stand up quickly.
“You’re right. Thanks Mariko. I think I know where he is. I’m leaving now” Atsuko said with a determined tone.

While walking, Atsuko thought, ‘Once I find him, I’m going to tell everything to him: The reason why I leaved before, that I know the man who kidnapped me and the past relationship that I had with that guy. I’m ready and prepared now whatever will happen or whatever he will say to me. At least I’ve said it and he doesn’t need to know it from the others’. She is now tracing the path towards the school gym. If her instinct is right, Kai is probably in their secret meeting place.
When Atsuko opened the door, she smiled; she’s right, Kai is here lying on the couch and having a nap. She walked slowly towards the couch so that she can’t make any noise. She looked closely to Kai and noticed that the midget had a little tear on his eyes. She decided to wipe it but the midget suddenly talked that made her to stop.

“What are you doing here?!” Kai said in an angry tone while his eyes are still close.
“Why? Am I not allowed to go here? Remember, this is also my place”
“I don’t want to see you!”
“But I want to see you Kai ………. What’s happening to you? Why are you being like this?”
The midget didn’t answer so she continued, “I have something important to say, please listen to me Kai ……”
“Wait, I have something to give you first ….. here it is ..” Kai opened his eyes and stood up from lying then …………

*PLAK!!*

Kai gave a sudden slap on Atsuko’s cheeks. His anger rose up again when she heard the woman’s voice and his tears started to flow again. Atsuko can still feel the sting of the slap on her cheeks so she quickly hold it. She’s confuse why Kai did that to her.
“How long will you keep on lying to me?! Huh?!” Kai shouted.
“Huh? What are you talking about?” Atsuko thought that Kai might already know about her secret but she still need to be sure.
“Don’t pretend that you don’t know what I mean!! You really know about the guy who kidnapped you before right?!!”
“K-k-kai …………” Her eyes widened in shock. It’s confirm, the midget knows about her secret but ….. Where did he know about it?

“Why Atsuko?!! Why do you need to lie to me?!! You know, I will understand if you love him! You don’t need to hide it!!”
“I’m sorry Kai …….. I only did that because … I’m afraid that you’ll hate me if you knew about our relationship” Atsuko looked down and cried.
“I’ll hate you more now for lying!! Leaving because of family businesses huh?! I’m such a fool to believe it!”
“Kai ….. I’m sorry”
“I don’t need your sorry!! I already got hurt!! Damn it Atsuko!! You left me because of that guy plus you LIVE in the same house!! It really hurts!!” Kai’s tears flow again on his cheeks.

“I’m sorry … I’m sorry … I’m sorry …… I’m wrong! I’m totally wrong that I leave you before because of him and I regret it! That’s why I came back here for you!”
“For me Huh?! Did you came back to fool me again?!”
“No! I came back because I realized that the person that I really love is not him!! It’s you!! I love you Kai!!”
“After those lies, do you expect me to believe that you love me?! If that’s true, then you should have realized it before!! Before leaving me alone!!”
“I’m really sorry Kai …… It’s just …… your feelings, I really don’t know what you feel about me. It made me even more confused, sometimes I feel that you love me and sometimes I feel that you don’t. It’s not helping me to realize what I really feel for you!”

Kai can’t control himself anymore. He dragged Atsuko to the couch and cornered her with his arms. Then suddenly, he kissed the woman not in a passionate way but in an angry way. Atsuko responded to the wild kiss that the midget gave to her. Kai broke the kiss and said,
“Baka Atsuko!! Don’t you know that I really loved you at that time?!! I’m totally in love with you!! What makes you think that I don’t?! I always feel happy when you’re around! I love you Atsuko!! But now ………. I don’t know …….. After what you did to me, I don’t think I can trust you anymore.”
“Kai …. I love you …. Again, I’m sorry for what I did to you. It’s too late when I realized that I’m not happy with him and I really don’t love him”
“I said that I don’t need your sorry!!” Kai’s anger rose up again. “Don’t you know that I’m suffering when you leave?! Don’t you know that every second, every minute and every single day, I missed you?! And yet, you’re there with him, in your own house, living together and doing some ………..” Kai didn’t have a chance to continue his words when he was interrupted by a slap from Atsuko.

“You don’t have the rights to have speculations like that!! You don’t know what I experienced when I’m with him! You don’t know the things that he did to me! And if you think that we did nasty things, you’re wrong Kai!! Totally wrong!! I NEVER let him to do it even though he’s forcing me! I feel like he’s not the right person to take away my virginity!! I’m not forcing you to believe this but ……….. I think you now know who is the right person that I choose”.

Kai just stared at Atsuko’s eyes. After a few seconds, Kai let go Atsuko and turned back to leave. Before he can fully step out in the room, he said “Just forget everything what we did on that night. I don’t want to remember it again. And please, if ever you see me by chance, try to ignore me”. The midget left the woman whose tears flow again on what she had heard. ‘It’s not easy to forget everything Kai, but for you, I’ll try to do it even if it really hurts me. If that’s what you want, I’ll give it to you. I don’t want you to feel bad again because of me. I love you Kai’.

TBC …..   :panic:

Don't kill me because of the last part  :panic:
reserve it for the next chapter  :panic: :imdead:

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
I...I...I...... DAMN!!!!! No words!!
I don't know whose side I should take.
Atsuko is WRONG!! And Kai is WRONG!!!
She shouldn't had left him for that guy, and KAI A GUY SHOULD NEVER EVER SLAP A GIRL... damn!
And what Kai said at the end, I really can't blame him... He is angry, disappointed.... But it was not right either...
UPDATE SOON!! At this point Kai shouldn't be with neither - Atsuko or Ray...

Flean

I'm speechless.. :mon speechless: My heart hurts!!  :mon hanky:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
I WANT TO CRY!!!!!
MY HEART ACHES!!
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
MY ATSUMINA NOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Wow, that was a huge blow from Ray to Kai. It's sad to know the truth, felt pity for Kai.
But i guess Mayu is there to backup them (doing something to recover Kai x Atsuko relationship) afterall, i guess Mayu is feeling guilty on what she did (working for Ray).
At this point of time, Kai really need to make up his mind whether to choose between Atsuko or Ray as his true lover. ^^
Update soon, author-san. Tq.

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
I KNEW THIS WAS COMING!  :gyaaah:

I should've prepared myself more! *sniff sniff*

The plot is getting more complicated omygosh!!

I'll be waiting on your updates!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
oh no!! acchan we told you.. say it!! now you have the conseques.... now ray have a chance.... -_-

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
I'm ready for your  :scolding: :on beatup :on kimbo: :on voodoo:

Chapter 12: Kai's Confession

Time had passed when Atsuko came back to their club room from their secret meeting place. She came back with a ruddy eyes and a bit wet cheeks which obviously cried earlier. The members approach her with a worried mark on their faces; they already know that their Ace found Kai and something bad happened to them. Riku lean forward to catch Atsuko who was about to fall and immediately take her to the near sofa. Atsuko can’t take the pain anymore inside her heart so she burst out her tears again. She needed to let her feelings out or else she might explode if she will keep it by herself. Their close friends don’t have any idea what happened between them, no one have a guts to ask their Ace. They just want to comfort her and wait for the time that she will tell everything. When Atsuko managed to stop a bit her flowing tears, she finally talks as she can feel that she need to because of her friend's worried glares.

"Don't worry about me. I deserve being like this. ...." Atsuko smiled with obvious pain in her heart.

"What? .... Wait, we can't understand you. ..... tell us everything Acchan. ..... we know that you found Kai but. ........ What happened between the two of you??" Riku said and the others just nod.

"We had a fight earlier. ...... and. .." Atsuko burst out her tears again and said "Guys I'm sorry! I also lied in all of you....... I really deserve this..... deserve being hurt....... minna, I'll understand if you'll be mad at me. I'll accept it..."

All of Atsuko's words lead to confusion to the others so finally, she revealed her ultimate secret that broke Kai's heart and the reason why she's being like this now. All of them look stunned and didn't know what to say except for Mariko who remained calm and also Mayu who knows everything. They didn't know how to react and what to say; they're not expecting that this woman, the woman that is so special to Kai's life will do something like that. They look so in love before so there's no reason to have a suspicion between them. All of them can't be angry to their Ace and friend as well because they know and they understand why she did that even though it's wrong.

"Stop crying now Acchan. We don't want to see you crying" Riku said worriedly.

"We're not mad at you Acchan, it all happen now, we can't bring the past back..... Don't worry, we understand you" Kuu added.

"I'm sure Kai's mad feelings will fade soon. Just give him time to think and understand everything but for now, you need also to be strong and face all the consequences of your wrong actions before" The great Mariko-sama said.

"Will Kai. ..........still love me?" Atsuko asked suddenly.

"We can see that you're still special for him but we really don't know what he feels right now. Only Kai can answer your question" Mariko answered. Atsuko cried again, they feel sorry for themselves because they can't do anything for her. Accompany and comforting are only the things that they can do for now.

Meanwhile, the midget is just walking in nowhere. He's just walking and walking and didn't know where to go. He just let his feet decide for him. He can feel his heart break again after the argument with Atsuko. 'Why?' it's the only question that left inside his mind and heart as well.
'We're really happy before right? But why you still did that to me? Why you still care for me even though you're in a relationship before? Or you're just making fun of me? or not? Because I can feel that every touch, every kiss, every hug from you are true but. ..............Aaaaarrgghhhhh!! You're making me insane Atsuko!!' Kai paused his thoughts for awhile when he felt his feet hurt. He sat down to the ground behind the tree which is near the bench. He didn't notice that the place where he is right now is the place where he and Ray met.

'I wish Ray is here on my side. I wish she is here to take all the pain that I'm feeling right now. I miss her. I shouldn’t leave and act rude to her before............ Oh what am I thinking?! Do I miss her? Noooooo~ It's impossible!' Kai messed up his hair because of confusion.

'Don't deny it midget. You do miss the Diva' His inner self popped out again in his mind.

'Inner midget! long time no. ......... never mind. Where did you go? I had so many problems these days and yet you're not helping me!'

'I'm still here and didn't leave you. I'm just observing the things that are happening to you. Let me ask you a question, Do you miss her?'

'Of course not! I don't miss her! I don't miss Ray! She's the reason why I'm being like this now and. .......' Kai was interrupted by his inner self.

'Relax! It's just a simple question and I need a simple answer only. I see. .... so you do really miss the Diva huh'

'I said I don't miss her!!'

'But you confirm it by yourself. I did not say any name on my question and yet who comes first into your mind when I ask it? The Diva right? Don't deny it!'

‘Ok fine. I miss her ………… so much’ Kai sighed in defeat.

‘You said that you’re being like this because of her right? Because of her, you knew about Acchan’s secret. Because she care a lot to you and wants to know everything about you, she did those things and yet you just get mad at her and didn’t even appreciate every little things that she did. That’s the problem with you. If you will continue being like that, I’m sure you’ll end up being alone again’. The last words from his inner self strike directly to his heart. He doesn’t want to be alone again and especially he doesn’t want Ray to leave her just like Acchan did to him before.

‘I’m not favoring Ray nor Acchan. In Acchan’s case, just think of the positive things that she did to you before and think also the negative things that you did to her. Those negative things are the reason why she betrayed and leaved you. Remember, people know how to get tired’ His inner self added.

Kai remained silent and just rest his back on ground. He closed his eyes and think everything that his inner self said but he was interrupted by a sudden call from a woman.
“Kaaaaaaaaaaaiiiii~” The midget remain his eyes close and smile a bit. He already know who is the person calling him.

“Kaaaiii~ Wake up!” The Diva said while shaking his body.

“Chotto Ray. I’m awake! You don’t need to shake me! ………… What are you doing here? I don’t want to talk with anyone now” Kai denied, AGAIN.

“But I want to talk to you ….” Ray frowned.

“About what?” Kai closed his eyes again but the Diva shakes him again.

“Don’t close your eyes! Look and listen to me!” When Kai opened his eyes, he can saw the tears that was about to fall on the Diva’s cheeks.

“Kai …. I’m sorry for what I did. I’ll never do it again. You’re suffering because of me and I don’t want to see your disappointed and depressed look. I don’t want you to hurt yourself again! ……. Please Kai, forgive me and give me another chance. I only did that because I don’t want you to leave me. I’m afraid that someday you’ll choose Maeda over me ………… Kai, I can’t imagine without you by my side” Finally, the Diva’s tears are now continuously flowing down on her cheeks. She doesn’t mind if ALMOST ALL of the students is now looking at her. The most important now is the forgiveness of Kai.

Kai took out his handkerchief, wipe the tears from the Diva and smiled at her. “Why are you smiling? Do I look funny when crying?” Ray pouted.

“No. I’m sorry …… Stop crying now. Remember that I don’t want to see someone crying and also I don’t want these students who are looking at us now, think that I did something bad to the Diva. They might kill me, do you want it?” Kai smiled again.

“Then I’ll kill them if they will do that ……………. Mou Kai~! Stop smiling, I’m falling in love more to you when you’re smiling” Ray whispered and looked on her side.

“Huh? What did you say? And why are you blushing?” Kai smirked.

“I said, STOP SMILING OR ELSE I’LL KISS YOU!!” Ray said as she blushed even more.

“Ok I’ll stop now” Kai cupped the Diva’s cheeks and said, “Sorry I’m just teasing you. Let’s be serious now ……. Ray I want you to know that you don’t need to do that kind of stuffs for me. There’s nothing to change if you do it or not. Nothing will change if I found out her secret or not. And lastly, nothing will change my feelings for you”. By hearing those words from Kai, Ray’s tears are now forming again on her eyes.

“Don’t cry, I’m not yet done ……. Sorry if I’m not showing that I really appreciate every little thing that you’re doing for me. For the past years, I’m just pushing you away and yet you’re still here for me and I’m really thankful for that. Thank you because you didn’t give up on me and thank you for waiting me to know what I really feel. Now, I’m going to return back all the efforts that you did thru loving you. The question is, will you accept it?”

The Diva cried harder not because she’s hurt but because of happiness that she’s feeling right now. She didn’t expect that her first love will say those words to her. She’s expecting something bad will happen after their conversation but she’s wrong, all of those expectations are opposite. The fan boys of Ray are now readying their fist to punch the midget for making their Diva cry but after a few minutes, all of them jaw dropped while the other girls are giggling and screaming when they saw the Diva wrapped her arms on the midget’s neck and kissed him. On the other hand, Kai answered back Ray’s kisses; he doesn’t even care if there are a lot of eyes that are looking at them. Soon the flashes from the cameras are starting to strike them; this will be another issue that will occupy all of the pages of their school paper.

“So what’s your answer?” Kai said after he broke the kiss.

“Does the kiss not enough to answer your question?” Ray smirked and the midget just smiled.

“I said don’t smile like that or else I’ll kiss you again!” The Diva added.

“Then kiss me again, I will not take this smile away” Kai said then gave a lovely smile.

“I change my mind, I’ll give more than a kiss to you later” The Diva smirked again.

“Ehh??!! Pervert!” Kai blushed as he pinched the nose of the Diva.

While the two of them are celebrating and looking so happy on how their conversation ended, they did not notice that the members of the band specially their Ace are watching them. All of them look at her worriedly but Atsuko just smile and said, “I guess I already have an answer to my question earlier”. Atsuko immediately walk away from the scene as she cannot hold her tears anymore. Kuu tried to follow her but he was stopped by Riku, “Let her go this time. She needs to be alone”.

TBC ..   :panic:

Does Kai made the right decision?  :kekeke:

btw, I decided to cut some chapters and jump to the turning point of the story :glasses:
So the next chapter will be their graduation and get ready for another twist/revelation/announcement etc. :kekeke:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Grruhhhhhhh...Kai don't just go with whatever the flow is. Even though he said it doesn't change whether he found out Atsuko's secret or not, in reality, it does matter; if it doesn't, would he pick Ray if he didn't find out? Don't lie to yourself. You took her first and now you dump her :angry:? And I can never support the woman who uses every means to get love, despite the fact that Atsuko was in the wrong.
And you said it's KaixAcchan so please don't make me disappoint by following this fic :(

Offline SakuraKyoto

• Yokoyama Yui's Fans Girl
  • ecchi
  • Always support her, wherever she does‎ ٩(≧◡≦)۶
karupin12-san,,,
What are you doing with My KaiAcchan    :on speedy:

Waiting for next update   :on cny1:

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
As I promised, this is will be Kai x Acchan so just relax   :panic::lol:

btw, I decided to cut some chapters and jump to the turning point of the story
So the next chapter will be their graduation and get ready for another twist/revelation/announcement etc.

remember the "turning point" and the next "twist/revelation/announcement"  :twothumbs

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
no!!!
I still prefare acchan & kai!!
Acchan deservd a second chance!!
Sorry im a atsumina bias!hehe
Pls fix the problem!omg!
Pls update as soon as possible!
And anyway,thanks for the updte!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dreams Come True - Sweet Sweet Sweet