JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Francis M - Mga Kababayan

Author Topic: The Betrayal towards a New Love (KaixAcchan) - COMPLETED  (Read 131976 times)

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
I'm still writing the 2nd part >.<
I think I'll update this tomorrow  :sweatdrop:

@Tanchan: You really like Kai x Ray huh?  :lol: :nervous
Yes it's a bit strange, but you'll know what's the reason on the next part.  :)

Atsumina Baby on the next part  :twothumbs :deco:

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR FAST UPDATING

HEHEHE

I LIKE YOUR FANFIC

PLEASE UPDATE ALWAYS

THANK YOU

MORE POWER
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm still writing the 2nd part >.<
I think I'll update this tomorrow  :sweatdrop:

@Tanchan: You really like Kai x Ray huh?  :lol: :nervous
Yes it's a bit strange, but you'll know what's the reason on the next part.  :)

Atsumina Baby on the next part  :twothumbs :deco:

What, no I don't :angry:. But yes, I do find it weird, unless Kai is gay, which is impossible :nervous

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
I LOVE YOUR FAN FICTION :D

NICE! AMAZING !

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER

IT'S EXCITING

PLEASE UPDATE SOON

MORE POSTING OF YOUR CHAPTER

THANK YOU
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥

Chapter 14 Part 2: Hello Little Girl! :deco:

-Flashback-

Kuu whispered something on the phone:
"You know what country does Acchan live now right? She said that it's really nice there"
"Ah. ." Kai was confused. He doesn't know if it's really important to know or not.
"And she's really happy there".
"Okay" Still, Kai didn't know where this conversation will lead to.
"But she said that she misses Japan and still prefer to live here. ......"
"Then?" Kai raised his eyebrows.
"Then?! Then she said SHE WILL COME BACK HERE  AND STAY FOR GOOD!! AND SHE WILL BE HERE TOMORROW!!"
".........." Kai think about it for awhile then exclaimed after he realized what Kuu said.
“WHAAAAAAAATTT??!!!! Really??!!” Kai immediately covered his mouth to prevent himself on shouting again.
“I’ll hang up the phone now. My Marichan is waiting for me. I’ll talk to you again tomorrow. Ja!” Kuu hanged up the phone and didn’t even bother to hear any response from the midget.

-End of Flashback-

After the conversation with Kuu, Kai decided to just sleep on a sofa in the living room because of embarassment about what happened to him and the Diva. When he woke up in the morning, he already have a blanket around him and he also noticed a note from Ray on the table.

'Sorry for what happened last night Kai....
I didn’t mean it, it’s just …… I’m really tired.
by the way, send me mail when you wake up. Love you~
-Ray’

When Kai was about to mail the Diva, his phone suddenly rang and it reveal Kuu’s name on the screen.
“Moshi moshi! Ohayou~” Kai answered.
“Hey midget! Are you ready? We’re going to your house now to pick you!” Kuu exclaimed.
“Ready? Ready for what?”
“Ready to meet Acchan!! I told you last night, remember?!”
“Whaaaat?!! Okay okay! I’ll fix myself now. See you later. Bye!” Kai hung up the phone and dashed towards the bathroom to take a bath. After taking a bath, Kai quickly choose his outfit and didn’t notice that he completely forgotten to mail the Diva.

-Somewhere in the road-

Atsuko’s personal driver drove as fast as she can to get away from the fans who accidentally noticed Atsuko when they arrived in the airport. When the actress noticed that there’s no sign of fans chasing them, she commanded her driver to slow down a bit. “Anou, Sashiko .. Can you please slow down a bit? I don’t want her to wake up; I know that she’s tired from the trip”. The driver named Sashiko nods and followed her boss’ order. They are now tracing the road towards their new home when Atsuko saw something.

“I think I saw him before but I can’t remember his name. I just recently knew about his broke up with an actress and now, is he having a date? with ………” Atsuko didn’t continue when she saw someone again. “Oh another celebrity! I knew it! The rumors are right! They are really dating! Tsk tsk. Both of them should be careful”.

"You're being a gossip girl again dear. You're the one who might wake her up" A not so old voice said.
"Oh sorry mama. I can't help it" Atsuko let out a bit her tongue.
"Your friends will be at our home right? Will Kai-kun also be there?" her mom asked.
"Yes. Kuu said that he will come" Atsuko smiled and obviously look so happy about it.
"Are you going to tell him?"
"hmm. No, I don't want to ruin his life now and also his relationship with the Diva. Maybe someday he will know about it but this time, this is not the perfect time for it". Atsuko said as she look at the person who's sleeping on her lap.
"But what will you say if they saw her? Don't tell me you'll say that stupid reason again?"
"I don't have any choice but don't worry mom, I already discussed it with her and she understand it. Remember, she's smart and not like the others" Atsuko smiled.

It only took 30 minutes to arrive in her new house. Her house is located in a newly private subdivision which is surrounded by grass and tress with a small playground beside it and a garden at the back. She quickly organize their things then prepare some food with the help of her mom.

Somewhere in the other road again, Kai, Kuu, Riku with Yuko, Mariko and the two Tomo are now heading towards Atsuko's location when they receive a mail indicating her address. Kai is just quietly sleeping and not noticing six pairs of eyes and a smirking look that the others giving to him. No words needed to say as they all understand each other, 'Maybe he's tired from the last night session with the Diva' they thought.
After a few minutes, they are now standing in front of a simple but elegant house and waiting for the door to open after they pressed the door bell. Slowly, the door opened and it revealed an angelic face and showing a lovely smile on them. Kai’s heart skipped a beat when he saw Atsuko and thought, ‘Why? Why does my heart acting like this? Do I really miss this woman? And why ……………. Why she’s looking at me and smiling?!! Damn! Don’t look at me like that, I’m melting’ Kai looked down to avoid Atsuko’s glare on him but suddenly, the woman called him.

“Kai! What are you doing there? Did you not miss me? Come on, let’s go inside”
Seriously? Kai didn’t notice that his friends are already inside the house and obviously laughing at him as he can hear it from the outside.

They all sat on a sofa in the living room and Atsuko’s mother served them juices and snacks. They talked about Atsuko’s life in the other country and experiences that she had for past years. She talked about her first day in London when they had a recording there. They laughed when Atsuko said that she just nod and shake her head to show that she disagrees on something when someone was talking with her in pure English. While talking and laughing, all of them noticed that the midget is silently playing his fingers while looking at the ground so Kuu decided to change the topic and point their attention to Kai.

“So Kai, What happened between you and Ray last night?”
“I .. I .. I said it already! N-n-nothing happened between us!” Kai said in a panic tone.
“You didn’t even try again after I called you?”
“N-n-no!!” Kai felt uneasy when all of his friends and even Atsuko are now looking at him.
“Seriously Kai, You really didn’t do it? For the past four years? We all know that the Diva is so freakin’ hot and yet you’re not tempted to do something on her?” Yuko curiously said.
“How many times do I need to answer that question? …… Once again, It’s simple, I just don’t want to make a mistake that will lead to lose her career. I know that she have a lot of goals in life and I don’t want to ruin it. Plus, I feel that we are contended without doing it”.
“You’re such a dramatic person Kai. You’re life is boring …” Yuko rolled her eyes then continued, “and so what if you’re afraid to make a mistake? What’s the use of condoms? ………. Or maybe, Oh my God! Don’t tell me you’re gay?!”
“Baka Yuko! I’m not gay! And about the condoms, Actually ………….. I forgot about it. I forgot that it exists” Kai smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of his head while the others did a facepalm.

Kuu on the other hand is having a deep thinking then suddenly he exclaimed like he solved a murder case and pointed his index finger to Kai. “Aha! So like what you said, you and the Diva did nothing for the past years. So therefore I conclude that you’re still a VIRGIN! Hahaha!” Kuu victoriously laughed while his hands are on his waistline and the others joined him.
“And maybe you don’t know how to do it? Hahaha!” Yuko added.
“Stop teasing me!” Kai pouted and suddenly blushed when he remembered something from the past. “I know how to do it and I’m … I’m not a virgin anymore!” Kai looked at Atsuko who’s looking on her side while blushing.
“Oh Really? Then you did it with whom?” Kuu smirked then widened his eyes when he saw both of Kai and Atsuko having a pinch of red on their cheeks. “OH … MY … GOD …. Don’t tell me you did it with Acchan before?!!”

Everyone jaw dropped then blink their eyes not once but thrice then exclaimed in chorus. “IS THAT TRUE???!!”
“Huh?! N-n-no!!” Kai denied and did not notice the frowned look of the woman. Atsuko felt heartache when she remembered the day when the midget said that she have to forget everything that happened between them. When they were about to tease again the midget, they heard small footsteps walking down on the stairs then slowly a little girl showed and walked towards Atsuko.

“Mom ……. Ohayou~” The little girl pouted while rubbing her sleepy eyes.
“Kyaaaaaa~ ! Kawaii~” Yuko with the two Tomo joined their hands together.
“Oh Anami-chan, you’re awake. How’s the sleep of my baby?” Atsuko carried the little girl whose name is Anami to sit on her lap and kissed her cheeks.
The Detective Kuu wrinkled his forehead because of confusion then said, “Chottooooooo~! Mom?! Baby?! Who is she Acchan? Your child?!” then followed everyone’s shout “EEEEHHHHHHH????!!!!!”
“Anou …. She’s my niece …. Right! My Niece and she just want to call me mom” Atsuko smiled awkwardly. She felt nervous when Kuu came closer to them and examined little girl.

“Owh ….. She really looks like you and …………. Why does she have resemblance with Kai’s appearance? She has the same dimples with Kai and ........... I can't figure it out but she do really have the same appearance with Kai with a mixture of your face”.
“Eh? I .. I .. I don’t know. Hehe. Anami-chan, introduce yourself properly” Atsuko changed the topic before Kuu discover her true relationship with the girl.
“Konnichiwa. Maeda Anami desu” the little girl smiled and it reveal her cute dimples.
“Kyaaaa~ ! Kawaii! Come here Anami-chan” Yuko invited the girl but instead of walking towards to her, she walked towards on Kai’s location.
The girl stands up in front of the midget and smile. Kai leaned forward and pinched softly the girl’s cheek. “Because you have this dimple like mine, you look really cute”
Anami smiled even more and said while still looking at Kai, “Mom, he’s the guy who’s on the picture in your wallet right? He looks more handsome in personal”
“Anami-chan!” Atsuko blushed when her own child revealed it to her friends.
“Acchan …. Can I talk to you for a moment?” Mariko asked suddenly then excused themselves to go in the kitchen.

“Why?”
“Why?! I am the one who should ask you that. Why you didn’t tell the truth to him?”
“I already answered that question Mariko and you know my reason”
“But …… your child needs a father! She needs Kai! Look how happy she is even though she didn’t know that the person in front of her is HER father!”
“Mariko relax, someday both of them will know their true relationship” Atsuko smiled when she saw Kai playing with her daughter…. Or should we say THEIR daughter.
“By the way, you still didn’t tell me how you know about it …”
“Do I really need to answer that? It’s simple. It’s because I’m Mariko-sama” Mariko grinned then leave Atsuko with an unsatisfied look.

‘You really don’t know how to hide secrets Acchan. You also don’t know how to discover secrets. Secrets of true feelings’ Mariko thought.

TBC ...  :cow: :deco:

The next chapter will take time to post here. I still need to finish some schoolworks first :banghead:  :mon cry:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
I don't want to guess anymore. I want to know the ending. Kai x Atsuko x Amani-chan must be together at the end. Arghhh !!! I want the next update

By the way, i think Ray is going out/having an affair with the “Who is that guy who have a perfectly trim eyebrow??!! Kai thought (in chapter 5), so it time for Kai go for his Atsuko. ^^
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 09:10:25 AM by Sydney W »

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
woohooo!!! :heart: :heart:
an update!!!
i know you just updated this.but pls karupin-san.
 :banghead: :banghead:
update this as soon as possible!
 thank you for the update and have a goodday.
 :bow: :bow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
aww I wanna an atsumina´s boy.. a mini kai but I think that its gonna be easier to resemble kai-kun..

awww so cute... :D

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING...

YOUR CHAPTER IS AWESOME

PLEASE UPDATE IMMEDIATELY

THANK YOU  :)
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Here's another update.  :panic:
Sorry for waiting  :sweatdrop:

Chapter 15: Brings back the closeness and ....... Love?

“Kai-kun Bye bye! And also mom’s friends!” Anami-chan shouted while playfully waving her hand.
“Bye bye! See you again” Kai smiled and waved his hand also.

It’s late in the afternoon when they decided to go home. Since the little Anami-chan appeared and until they left Atsuko’s place, the detective Kuu was always looking at her and obviously having a deep thinking. His suspicions get worst when Mariko suddenly talked with Atsuko. By the moves of his girlfriend, he can easily identify that she know something about Atsuko that they didn’t know and he will definitely ask about it later when they got home. Atsuko and her daughter stayed outside while looking at the car which is slowly fading out in their sight.

“Anami-chan, thank you for today. Thank you for helping and understanding mom” Atsuko cupped her daughter’s cheeks.
“You’re welcome mom” the little girl smiled.
“Someday everything will be fine. And I promise, soon you’ll know who’s your father” Atsuko said and just receive a nod from the girl but when they were about to go back, Anami hold Atsuko’s shirt to be able to look at her.
“Mom, its fine for me if I will not meet or know who’s my pop”.
“Eh? Why? You said before that you really want to know who he is”. Atsuko confusedly said.
“It’s ok now. Mom, I want Kai-kun to be my pop!” Anami said cheerfully and it made Atsuko to just smile and thought, ‘You still want your true father. I’m glad that you’re not mad at him even though he’s not with us in the past years’.

Meanwhile in the car which is now tracing the road towards Kai’s home, all of them noticed the smiling face of the midget who’s looking at his phone. Yuko look out at Kai’s phone and saw the picture of him and Anami that was taken earlier.
“You do really enjoy being with Acchan’s niece huh?”
“Hey! Who told you to look at my phone?!” Kai immediately closed his phone.
“We need to know why you’re smiling you know! We might think that you’re being insane!”
“Well you now know that I’m not! Hmm. I don’t know why I feel comfortable with that kid. She really made my day happy. It feels like …………… Arrgh! I don’t know how to express and explain it!” Kai messed up his hair without noticing the glare of Mariko.
‘It’s because she’s your daughter’ Mariko thought.

“You better fix your hair now midget. We’re now in front of your house and Ray might not like seeing you like that” Riku said as he opened the door of the car.
“It’s fine. I know that she’s not here already” The smile on the midget's face disappeared when he heard the Diva's name.
"Oh what's with that face? Cheer up Kai! Here take this" Yuko lend something on Kai's hand.
"Eh?! Why did you give me this? and why do you have a condom?!"
"In case of emergency. .... because sometimes, Riku forgot to buy it"
"Yuuchan! ......... We're leaving now Kai. Use that thing okay?" Riku immediately close the door because of embarrassment.

Kai went inside their house and he's right, the Diva is still not there. He felt so lonely as he cannot hear anything aside from the sound of his own breathing. He looked again on his phone to check if Ray mailed him but there's none so he decided to mail her.

'Where are you now? Still at work?
Are you going to come late again?
Let me know if you want me to pick you up. I'll wait for you'.

It only took a couple of minutes when Kai received a reply from her. A reply that made the midget's heart to feel more lonely.

'I'll come late again so don't wait for me.
Don't worry, I'm fine here.
We just need to finish this recording'.

Kai just lie down on the bed and let himself to fall asleep. When he woke up in the morning, he turned to his right to look if the Diva was on his side, but unfortunately all that he found was another note from her saying that she left already and she will be gone for days because of her PV recording in the other country for her new single. 'Am I in a relationship with a piece of note now?' Kai said to himself and chuckled sadly. He stood up rapidly when he saw the time. He's late on their meeting with Saeko *Shachou*; their manager. When all of his things and even himself are now prepared, his phone suddenly rang indicating that he had a mail from Shachou.

'Meeting is cancelled. Your rest day is extended'

Kai felt annoyed after reading the message. "What the heck?! What am I going to do now?! I'm going to be insane if I'll just stay here!". He contacted Riku and Kuu to go somewhere else but both of them said that they have another plan with their girlfriends this day. Kai let out a deep sigh then go towards his car when he thought of a place where he will surely enjoy. When he arrived at the place, the environment seems quiet then suddenly he heard a giggle of a child which is from the house in front of him. Before he can knock at the door, it suddenly opened and revealed a woman who’s still in her pajamas. Kai’s heart skipped a beat and he didn’t know why it’s acting like that again.

“Owh Kai ……… What brings you here? Do you need something?” Atsuko said to the midget who’s just looking at her and remained immovable.
‘Why does she look more beautiful now? Years had passed and yet she maintained ……….. Oh I mean she IMPROVED her looks. Her a bit messy hair made her look so hot and sexy ……. And speaking of sexy ….’ Kai examined the woman’s body and gulped. He started from the toe but when he was about to look on the upper asset, Atsuko shouted that made him back to the real world.

“MR. TAKAHASHI KAI!! I’M TALKING TO YOU!! DON’T STARE AT ME LIKE THAT!! I KNOW THAT I’M A BIT MESSY NOW!”
“But you look more sexy when you’re like that” Kai murmured on his side.
“What? Did you say something?”
“Nothing, I said I’m sorry and also you don’t look bad when you’re like that”
“Err. Whatever. So what are you doing here? Don’t you have any work for today?”
“We supposed to have our meeting today but Shachou cancelled it so I decided to come here to see ……..” Kai was interrupted when the little girl called him happily.
“Kaaaaiii-kun! I’m glad you’re here again!” the little girl ran towards him and Kai kneeled down to accept the hug from her.
“I’m here to see Anami-chan” Kai looked up at Atsuko and thought ‘and also you, Acchan’.

Both of them played and spent their time together for the whole day with Atsuko. She also doesn’t have any works or recordings this day and on the following days because her manager was still doing some arrangements of her contracts and meetings with the directors and producers for her incoming drama and single. After they played at the mini playground beside their house, they head back inside when they felt tired and need to rest. Atsuko went to the kitchen to get water and make some juice for them but when she returned back to the living room, she saw the midget and the little girl sleeping on the couch. Anami was on lying position with her stomach under and resting her head on Kai’s shoulder whilst wrapping her arms around the blond. Kai on the other hand was also hugging the little girl with his right arm and moved his head a bit to slightly rest it on the other head. Atsuko just smiled on the situation that she witnessed. She felt so much happiness to see her daughter being with his father finally.

“It’s nice to see the father and daughter relationship right dear?” Atsuko’s mother emerged behind her and also stared at the two individuals who are sleeping on the couch.
“Why don’t you just tell the truth about them?
“Mom ……… This is not the time. I still need to be sure on something”” Atsuko smiled on her mother then leaved her to go to the kitchen again.

That day is not the last time that Kai came to her house to visit Anami and also her. The playing and spending time with them continued on the following days and it’s almost every day that the midget visited and brought foods or anything that is necessary to them. Even though he had work and has been busy on tv recordings, he still managed to give his half of time to his unknown and supposed to be family. There’s an instance where he had to leave early and it made the little girl to cry hard and said that she misses him. Kai had no choice so he promised that he will be back on the next day and they will go on the amusement park with Atsuko. When they spent almost of their time in the amusement park, all of the eyes were glued on them while making confused looks on their faces. Some of the people around them thought that they look like a happy family but most of them thought negatively like ‘Was Kai betraying the Diva? Or they broke up?’. The cameras started to capture multiple shots of them but still, they’re not bothered about it. They just want to enjoy that day and forget their showbiz life for awhile.

As the time passes by, it’s not only Kai and Anami-chan become close but also Kai and Atsuko. Kai felt like the time before Atsuko leave, suddenly came back. The time where they were so glad of feeling each other’s presence and also the feeling of being in love. There was a time when he found himself smiling while thinking about Atsuko and all the things that they have done with Anami. Though Atsuko liked the situation now, she still think about the Diva and why she's been so distant to Kai now; it's kinda suspicious. She tried to ask Kai about his status with Ray but she can't because the little girl was always with them. Today they had another bonding day but this time they just spend it in Atsuko's house because of the bad weather. They are now playing with Anami while her toys are just on the ground.

"Kai-kun, can I ask a question?" Anami said suddenly without looking at Kai.
"Uhnn? Nani?"
"Can you be my pop?"
"Eeehhh? Why?" Kai said confusedly. Atsuko just stare at the girl and wait for her next words.
"I never meet my pop. .... but it's okay for me; I'm not mad at him. And it's super okay for me if you'll be my pop" The girl smiled widely. Kai looked at Atsuko and wait for some explanations. Luckily, Atsuko thought immediately an excuse for Anami's sudden behavior but before she can say it, her mother called the girl to take her bath.

"Well her father didn't know that I. ... I mean my sister was pregnant. He's her close friend. She didn't tell it to him because of some reasons" Atsuko said after the little girl left.
"Reasons? ............. Oh I'm sorry, I shouldn't ask it. It's a private life. gomen"
"It's fine. The reason is. ......... the man that she loved so much chose to be with another woman. My sister doesn’t want to ruin his new relationship so she decided to keep the child secretly” By saying those to the midget, Atsuko felt something strike directly to her heart.
“Owh …… aren’t they together? Your sister should still say about it, it’s hard not only for her but also for the child without a father by their side. They did that thing so maybe, the man loves her? What do you think?” Kai sounds really concerned about ‘her sister’ and doesn’t know that Atsuko was referring to him.
“They’re not together………. Like what I said earlier, my sister doesn’t want to ruin his new relationship and she’s also afraid that the man might just reject them and say that he doesn’t love her” Another pain strike in Atsuko’s heart. This situation is a bit awkward now; it feels like she’s really telling it by herself and not as ‘her sister’.
“If I were that man, I will not let that happen. I’ve made it with someone I loved so whatever the result is, I’ll accept it” Kai said suddenly without looking at her. Atsuko just smile and thought ‘I wish you really mean it. That might change if you’ll know the truth’

There was an awkward silence between them so Kai decided to break it by asking a question that is not related to their previous discussion. A question that suddenly came out on his mouth.
“Are you …… dating with someone now? Or in a relationship with someone? Have you been with someone when you’re in the other country?”
Atsuko was surprised on Kai’s question and answered, “Do I look like dating with someone now? With my busy schedule, I don’t have time for that and also like what I said in some show or magazine interviews ……………….. I’m still in love to the person from my past and even though he’s with someone now, he still remain inside my heart”

Kai doesn’t want to assume that Atsuko was referring to him so he decided to look at the woman. When his eyes met Atsuko’s, he can see the sincerity and truism on it. They both felt stunned and just did a staring contest for a few minutes. The midget felt his heart racing then after a couple of seconds, without knowing, Kai moved his face closer to Atsuko and wry his head a bit. The actress know what is going to happen and it is not right but he can’t help herself and just close her eyes when the blond’s face are now centimeters away. Before their lips collide, someone called that startled them and made them to shrink back on their previous position.

“Moooooomm! Kaaaaaaaiii-kun! I’m ………” The little girl didn’t continue when she saw the ‘was about to kiss’ position of the two person. The person on her back immediately covered her eyes and said,
“Anami-chan! How many times I have to tell you that it’s bad intruding other’s business! Let’s go now and wait them downstairs ………. Sorry for disturbing both of you, please continue on what you’re going to do. Ja!” Atsuko’s mother bowed a little and leaves the two people who are really blushing because of embarrassment.

TBC ...  :cow: :deco:

It's a bit boring chapter now, gomen  :sweatdrop:
I'll try to update this tomorrow or on the day after tomorrow  :twothumbs

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [UPDATED *08/14* Chapter 15] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #151 on: August 14, 2012, 04:57:40 PM »
Noooooooo!!! You should just kisss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Acchan should tell Kai that Anami is his daughter. It's not right to lie to him........
UPDATE SOON!!!

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2012, 05:03:58 PM »
update soon !!!

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2012, 05:16:03 PM »
*out from my lurking place*

first I am a fan of your fic
The story is so good and so many heart beating moment :wub: :wub:

I always can't wait to read your next update
and know if Kai and Acchan wanna be back together and form the family with Anami-chan

please continu ur great work
can't wait for tomorrow to come (^w^)
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2012, 06:04:45 PM »
Noooooooo!!! You should just kisss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also want them to kiss but ..... but ....... but ......... it might end up more than a kiss :on bleed: :mon blood:

@YumePouk: Thank you for reading :kneelbow:
Stay tune for the future happenings in the story :mon geek: :lol:

Offline SakuraKyoto

• Yokoyama Yui's Fans Girl
  • ecchi
  • Always support her, wherever she does‎ ٩(≧◡≦)۶
« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2012, 07:59:32 PM »
karupin12-san
you have make me be falling in love with your fic  :mon inluv:

Always waiting for your update  :mon squee:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: August 15, 2012, 05:33:47 AM »
Thanx for the update!! love it!! aww atsumina family .. so adorable.. but WHERE IS RAY!!?!?!

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: August 15, 2012, 12:57:16 PM »
I LOVE YOUR FANFICTION

THANKS FOR UPDATING I HOPE YOU UPDATE TWO CHAPTERS

YOUR AMAZING ;D

PLEASE CONTINUE IT

PLEASE

PLEASE
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #158 on: August 15, 2012, 01:15:29 PM »
As I promised, here's another update but it's only Part 1  :mon sweat:
I need to finish something again today  :mon exhaust:
The next part will be posted tomorrow  :twothumbs :sweatdrop:

Chapter 16 Part 1: Kai's Resentment

In the room that is only a light from the television can be seen, there were two individuals who are half naked and lying on the bed while watching showbiz news. The man seems not bothered on the news as he kissed the woman’s neck but he was stopped when the woman growled at him.

“Stop it! Don’t you see that I’m busy watching the news?!” The woman looked murderously on the man and looked again at the television with a wrinkled forehead.
“What’s your problem?! I thought you didn’t care about that!” the man said but he was ignored by the person whose eyes are still focused on the news and suddenly said,
“I’m going back to Tokyo now” The woman stand up, pick her clothes and ready her things.
“Whaaaaaaaatt??!!! But ……….. oh damn it!” the man said irritatedly; he knows that he can’t win with this woman.

When Mariko and Kuu arrived at their apartment, Mariko notice that Kuu remained silent and it made her to worry.
“Hey Gachapin, what’s your problem?” Mariko said and closed the door but she was surprised when Kuu hold her wrists and pin her on the closed door. Mariko felt nervous on the gachapin’s sudden action and when she looked directly on his eyes.
“H-hey! What’s your problem? Get off me Kuu!” Mariko tried to free herself but she failed. Even though Kuu was a bit shorter than her, she can’t still fight the strength from him.
“Tell me the truth!”
“Truth about what?! What’s happening to you?!”
“The truth about Anami-chan and Acchan!” Mariko knew what Kuu wants to know. He’s still trying to figure out the real relationship of the two but she decided to pretend that she don’t know anything because she know that Atsuko will tell it to them in the near future.

“Huh? I don’t know what you’re talking about! Are you not listening to Acchan? She said that Anami-chan was her niece!” Mariko reasoned out but Kuu didn’t listen as he dragged the woman on the bed and pinned her again.
“I don’t believe you! I know that you know something!”
“You asked question then you will not believe me? Are you insane Kuu?”
Kuu keep quiet for awhile then smirked, “Heh. I know what to do now. I’m such a genius”
“Whatever Kuu. Now let me go!” Mariko rolled her eyes.
“Let you go? No no no no! I also know what I’m going to do with you” Kuu smirked even more then took off his shirt and tickled the woman under him then …… then ……. *You know what’s next .. XD*

Meanwhile inside the car, Kai is now heading back to his house to change his clothes and take a bath. He was not able to get changed last night because he slept on Atsuko’s house when the little girl insists it. Atsuko and Kai slept on the same bed BUT the little Anami was on the middle of them.

Before he could make a turn towards the street of his house, his phone suddenly rang. He pressed the answer button and used a bluetooth headset to talk with Riku.
"Moshi moshi. What's up?"
"You sound really happy huh? I'm the one who should ask you that, what’s up with you? And Acchan?” Even though he cannot see Riku, he knows that there’s a smirk on his face.
“Eh? What do you mean?”
“Oh come on midget, all of us know that YOUR’RE ALWAYS with Acchan these days. It’s not only US who know about it, but the WHOLE Japan knows about it!!”
“EEEHHHHHHH???!!! What?! How?! Why?! How come?!” Kai made his signature failed expression.
“I guess you’re really busy with Acchan so you didn’t notice it. These days, you and Acchan are in every showbiz news! And even in newspapers and magazines! There’s also a rumor that Anami-chan was your child!”
“WHAAAAAAAT?!! Why you didn’t tell me about it?!” Kai parked his car on the side of the street so he can focus more on talking with Riku.

“How we’ll able to tell you about it when you’re always in rush to leave us? ………..There’s another rumor Kai, I really want to know if that is true or not ….” Riku’s voice suddenly changed into a serious one.
“Why so serious? What is it?”
“Lately, people are wondering if you’re ……….. betraying the Diva or you already broke up with her just to be with Acchan. So what’s the truth?”
“None. All of it are just rumors. I never broke up with her and I’m ….. I’m ……. I’m not b-b-betraying her” Somehow, Kai can’t tell the word ‘betray’ properly because he knows that even though he deny about it, if you will look in every angle of his situation, it will still look like betraying.
“Tell me, what’s the status of your relationship with Ray now?”

“I don’t know Riku. I don’t know” Kai rests his head and massage his temples then continued, “For the past month and days, Ray treated me coldly. Whenever I try to do sweet things on her, she’s always saying that she’s tired. And recently, I feel like I’m in a relationship with a piece of note. Every time I wake up in the morning, there’s just only a note from her. The worst part is when she went in the other country for her new single recording, until now she didn’t even bother to mail me AT LEAST ONCE! I’ve sent her hundreds of mails but I gave up when I had nothing to receive from her. Riku, she’s not the Ray that we all know before. She changed a lot”

Riku can feel the loneliness and sadness of his friend through his voice. He cannot believe that Ray can do things like that; it’s very unusual for her.
“So what’s your plan now? What are you going to do now? How about Acchan? What’s your plan with her? Do you feel something special for her?”
“I don’t know if this is right to feel but by Ray’s actions now, slowly, I learn how to be used without her by my side. Feels like it’s normal without her. Well it’s not different if she’s with me or not ………… About Atsuko, I don’t know either. I feel like, the happiness with her before, in our school days, suddenly came back plus with Anami-chan, I feel that I’ve won a million dollars when I’m with them” Kai smiled after he said the last sentence to Riku.
“Here you go again midget. Confused on your feelings ……….. Seriously Kai, we, your friends, we can see on your eyes who you truly love”
“Eh? Really? Who?”
“That’s your problem now. You have to figure it out and please, this time, make your decision final and sure. I have to go now, Yuuchan is waiting for me. Remember, if you feel love on someone, don’t deny it. It will just lead you to a wrong decision that you might regret in the future. Ja!”

Riku hanged up the phone. Riku’s words are still echoing inside the midget’s head while driving towards his house. ‘What am I going to do now? Aaaarrggh! So many problems! Ray, Atsuko and the stupid rumors!’ Kai’s thoughts were interrupted when he saw a familiar car that is parked in front of their house. He went outside of his car and look closely to the license plate of it. His eyes widened when he recognized it and felt chills run over his spine. He immediately looked at the door way and found a woman who’s wearing her signature white dress, her arms are wrapped over herself while looking directly on his eyes with an obvious irritated look.

“R-R-Ray ….” Kai said unbelievably and at the same time, he felt nervous. He already knew what’s the meaning of Ray’s look.

TBC ...   :panic:

I hope you didn't get bored on this  :sweatdrop:

Next:
Chapter 16 Part 2: Unintentional Meeting of the Rivals

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Francis M - Mga Kababayan