JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU

Author Topic: [ChocoLe] Kaede, Kurumi, Ramu, and chocolate & milk!  (Read 14452 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[ChocoLe] Kaede, Kurumi, Ramu, and chocolate & milk!
« on: October 31, 2011, 02:22:29 PM »
ChocoLe -チョコレ-
http://chocole.net/index.html

L-R: Ramu, Kaede, Kurumi

Members

Kaede Hashimoto / 橋本楓 / 1997.01.21
Official profile / Official blog

Kurumi Takahashi / 高橋胡桃 / 1997.03.27

Ramu Tamagawa / 玉川来夢 / 1997.04.30

Discography

-1st single-

ミルクとチョコレート (Milk to Chocolate)
  • [CD only] 1,260yen (AVCA-49405)
  • [CD+DVD] 1,890yen (AVCA-49404)
Release date: 2011.12.28
Tracklist: n/a

---

Will update stuff later.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
Re: [ChocoLe] Kaede, Kurumi, Ramu, and chocolate & milk!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 11:33:33 PM »
ChocoLe Diary Vol.1 Photo session

Offline ellveetrapz

• Stalker
  • Member+
  • Stalking that girl ↑
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 09:19:45 PM »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 06:27:40 PM »
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 12:48:02 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 04:47:10 PM »
Note to self: update this thread.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 04:39:05 PM »
Only skimmed through it so far, but I should be in the audience somewhere. lol

ChocoLe ミルクとチョコレート

:wub:

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2011, 02:31:44 AM »
Something worth mentioning from yesterday's ~IDOL SHOWCASE~ i-BAN :

"Which idol do you look up to?"

Kurumin: Nakagawa Shouko
Kaede: Girls' Generation (Favorite member is Yoona!)
Ramu-tan: SUPER☆GiRLS

:lol:

Offline IdolingerSRG

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 07:32:25 PM »
This 2 New Member in Idoling!!! ..

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 06:53:43 PM »
damn  you have lolis posters xD and boku ga tomodachi ga sukunai wallpapers XD

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 02:19:55 PM »
Awesome room Ruri9  :D

First week sales: #48 - 1356 copies sold

I was hoping/expecting they'd do a little better. However, compared to what some of the other (new) idol units are selling, debuting in the top 50 is not bad at all!

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 10:42:57 AM »
'Sup guys, let me tell you a story about the best idol event I've ever gone to.

2012.01.09 - ChocoLe release event @ Akihabara, Sofmap #1

To start it off, this was an event for people that bought their debut single. When purchasing it from the stores eligible, you also got a lottery ticket per copy. The numbers were announced a few days before the actual event on the homepage and all you had to do was bring your ticket on the day of the event, i.e if you had the right number.

Two of my tickets were among the correct numbers so I headed to Akihabara this morning to exchange them for a real entry ticket -- got B-11, which was a pretty decent seat in the middle. The event was held at the top of the Sofmap building which was a surprise since earlier events were on the 7th floor which has a capacity of barely 80 people. lol. There were probably around 120+ today. The event space at the top of Sofmap also has an actual stage.

Around 15 minutes before the event started the staff were handing out a piece of paper which had O/X on respective sides, and this was apparently for a "true" and "false" game later in the event.

-- Live performance and talk session

Anyways, the event started 10 minutes late with a live performance of "Milk to Chocolate". Ramu-tan forgot her chocolate heart stick sometime during the middle due to holding the umbrella which was pretty cute. :lol: Like the pro she is, she didn't react and just picked it up again when she had the chance. Like a boss.
After the performance we had the not-so-popular MC come out and ask them questions as usual. Just see this as an appetizer since the fun part was after this. lol

-- King of ChocoLe battle!

Now came the time to utilize our O/X boards. Three ChocoLe members, 120+ hungry men, a single piece of paper as weapon of choice, FINAL DESTINATION. (seriously, there were no girls for some reason)
The girls were asking questions one at a time and you had to answer whether it was a true or false statement. If my memory serves me well, the statements that I remember, in no particular order:

"The member with the longest hair of ChocoLe is Ramu" O
"All 3 of us have pink as our favorite color" O
"All 3 of us have pink mobile phones" O (here's where my and more than half of the fans journey' to King ChocoLe ended. lol)
"ChocoLe was originally supposed to have 5 members" X
"STAR WISH was originally the a-side, and not Milk to Chocolate" X
"A song called Exciting Summer was supposed to be our debut single" O (I'm pretty sure it wasn't called Exciting Summer, but something along the lines...)
"The group name was originally "Ai-ash?" and not ChocoLe" X (no clue about the spelling of this)
Final statement: "ChocoLe are all good friends" O (two guys were left, the other one picked X for lulz. haha)

Some thin guy in his late 30's/early 40's took it home and received his trophy and banner on stage, and then he got to take a picture with the members. I'm pretty sure all of us were thinking the same thoughts during that moment. :lol: The staff told him he had to come to the next future event as the defending champion. lol

-- Janken, Black Jack and Charades!

I mentioned I got B-11 earlier, and to explain this further we were split into 3 different colors: pink (A), green (B) and orange (C). Each of the members were going to act as leaders for each group, and after a quick drawing: Kurumi (A), Ramu (B), Kaede (C). The winning team of each game would get 1 point, so if you won two games every member of that team would get a limited ChocoLe picture. So, off to the first game - janken, aka rock-paper-scissors!

Participants were hand-picked by the leaders themselves in different ways. lol. As janken was a 5-member (including the leader) survival game they had to choose 4 persons.
Kaede: "Who wants to participate in janken?"
- (Orange team raises their hands)
Kaede: "OK, you 4 over there were quick so I pick you guys!"
- "There's 5 of us..." (one dude was nice enough to back out. lol)

Ramu-tan was handpicking from the rear row and Kurumi like always didn't know how and who to pick. Kaede who had her team went over to help her, and in the end the pink team had to janken their way to 4 members in a mini tournament. :lol: There's no use putting the janken tournament itself in words, so I'll just sum it up: the final battle consisted of Kurumi (pink) and Ramu (green). Kaede lost after her plan of "I'm going scissors" backfired. The fans had no mercy at all. :lol: In the end Ramu-tan (green) won! So +1 point for our team!

Next game - black jack! They arranged it so that the number on your ticket, either the whole number, or just one of the numbers acted as cards. So, no.12 would be either 12, or 1, or 2. The leaders had to pick two persons from their teams in hope to get as close to 21 as possible. Kaede (orange) picked her cards based on looks, so a guy with orange glasses got to go up on stage. Anyway, orange team got 6 in the end. lol. Kurumi (who did a mini janken tournament again...) got 10 or something. lol. Ramu-tan who picked from the rear row again got 20. 0-2-0 for team green! :lol: We'd already won, but Japan has an unspoken rule that the last game always gets you more point than the leading team, so the last game of charades would award you 3 points...

Who cares about the points, we were about to do CHARADES!
Each team would consist of the leader, an assistant, and someone on the guessing side. I actually don't remember how Kaede picked this time, but Ramu-tan was handpicking among those who wanted to participate as usual... and suddenly she got up to me and I got to represent team green. :lol: The remaining spot was the blond guy sitting in front of me. We decided that I'd assist Ramu and blondie would answer. Ramu also decided we'd go first since the first group usually gets an easy one... lol

Team Green - Tamagawa Ramu, Ayabie, Blondie.
Subject: ドラえもんの四次元ポケットから出てきたEXILE (EXILE appearing out of Doraemon's 4th dimensional pocket)
I put on my game face when we got our subject and was like "We've got this", and told her our plan. She opened her 4th dimensional pocket and I did the CHOO CHOO TRAIN dance. :lol: Blondie got EXILE correct, but had problems with what actually happens before that. We went on without much change in our plan for like 30 seconds, until I got an idea and told her to do たけコプター (what's this in English anyway?) and Blondie finally caught on and we finished at around 1 minute or something. lol

Team Pink - Takahashi Kurumi, Guy 1, Guy 2
Subject: マルマルもりもりを踊ってるたのしんご (Tanoshingo doing the Maru Maru Mori Mori dance) it's a popular dance from the drama Marumo no Okite, that Tonooka also was in btw.
The moment the subject was out team green and leader Ramu was like "That's so easy!". Pink got it in 18 seconds, our 2 point lead was now history. lol

Team Orange - Hashimoto Kaede, Lucky Guy, Guy 3
Subject: オリエンタルラジオの藤森にナンパされるKARA (KARA getting hit on by Fujimori of Oriental Radio) OriRadi is a comedic duo, and Fujimori in particular kind of had a popular year acting as a playboy.
This was too hard so everyone agreed on at least letting Guy 3 know who Lucky Guy was supposed to be in advance. lol. I call him Lucky Guy because he got to "hit on" Kaede while she was pulling KARA moves. Dat hip dance, I'd pay to see that again. :pimp: Anyway, they finished it in 20 seconds unfortunately so the final standing was 3-2-0. Pink won!

So, to end the event ChocoLe got to say their thanks and left the stage while the staff gave out pictures to the winning team and prepared for the handshake event. I only had two tickets so I took it easy, and when my turned ended the rest of the people and I had to watch the last 3 guys looping like 7 times. Rich bastards. I'm not going to write down what I said to them, but let me just say, Ramu-tan is a fucking beast. I have a hard time believing she's actually an amateur idol. :lol:

Well, there's no tl;dr for this, but this concludes my report for the best idol event I've ever gone to.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 01:24:32 PM »
whoa now that's some freaking epic event there! Thanks for sharing. and damn for being able to play charades with them!

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 10:57:23 PM »
I'm kinda glad I didn't take your offer and go to the event. I would not have the guts to play games with ChocoLe XD

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 11:03:27 PM »
oh god, what an awesome event  :D

That's the same floor as for Sakacchi's dvd event that I went to yesterday. (it doesn't feel like yesterday though, just got back home :D )

Seems like Ramu-tan is more and more becoming my favorite 5th gen member :P :D

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 03:12:22 AM »
@Hatix: It was another Sofmap actually. :P The stage is called Map Gekijou.

The thing about Ramu-tan yesterday was that she noticed me (us?) at the Moe Queen Contest event... :lol: It must've been after their performance when we were stalking them.

I'm kinda glad I didn't take your offer and go to the event. I would not have the guts to play games with ChocoLe XD

They only picked you if you were raising your hand, so you would've been alright. :lol: Besides, we got to take home the O/X sheets! Could be useful for some future event. :pimp:

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2012, 08:26:40 AM »
Wait a minute... Ayabie, you actually volunteered to participate in those games? Did my fearless "make the most of it" mentality rub off on you a little bit? You stepped right into the limelight and carried that team, like a boss. I'm so proud of you. :lol: Too bad that blond dude was too dumb to figure out your act.
Ramu probably remembered us from that mad dash around the building to try to catch them coming out of the other exit... That was so fun. :lol:

BTW, did you look for Mio since you were in Akiba again? XD

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2012, 08:50:11 AM »
Anything to get close to Kaede ChocoLe, SB, anything. :lol: Blondie dragging our team ended out for the better since I got to spend more time with Ramu. lol. Fuck, I'm so bummed my recording of this failed.

Mio wasn't working that day. :P I was about to check their blog just now and... it's dead.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 09:44:47 AM by Ayabie »

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2012, 05:42:51 AM »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 06:46:50 PM »
Watanabe+
Code: [Select]
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/K/so/123420.zip&key=idolingpass to extract: idoling
need mediafire mirror

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 08:30:47 PM »
Here you go, re-upped to mediafire
http://www.mediafire.com/?l4wbbrmfb9s32

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU