JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boris - Pink

Author Topic: [CONTEST] The First-Ever Inter-Forum Senbatsu Poster-Making Contest  (Read 11412 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Re: [CONTEST] The First-Ever Inter-Forum Senbatsu Poster-Making Contest
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2012, 09:10:25 AM »
Original - 8 Reasons to vote for Mayu
Humourous - Bloody Rena

Chihiro

Offline myzteriouz

• I ♥ KojiYuu
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2012, 03:29:01 PM »
we finally have the results for JPH!P!!! Drumroll please... :cow:

Best Original Poster: Eight Reasons to Vote for Watanabe Mayu by Seigus

as per the Best Humorous and the Best Team Categories, we have a tie. For the Best Humorous Category, we have Rayle's Yuko on a Horse and also Rayle's Terminator Mayu. For the Best Team/Unit Category, we have two more of Rayle's entries: Next Gen Aces and Seafood48.

Now, I'd be messaging YKT and SomethingWild, though I need a third moderator to be a tiebreaker if needed as the mods would decide on this one. Rayle also has his chance to air as to which poster he'd like to have as this forum's entry

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2012, 11:50:56 PM »
My best efforts were in the original category, and I recognize that my babies in the other categories (Tetris Murashige Anna, the 48 Halfie Alliance, and WMatsui) aren't the type to do well enough for the next round.  :sweatdrop: (Damn, no one voted for OSHIRI at all?)

So I'll recommend Next Gen Aces and Terminator Mayu. Although WMatsui had more technical effort put into than Next Gen Aces, which was a basic "paste text on picture" job.

But lol 48 Halfie Alliance was seriously my baby. It's just not properly a campaign poster. But that's the same reason I'm not recommending Yuko on a horse either, as that is just a macro with an election poster heading pasted on top.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2012, 08:17:26 PM »
Best Humorous: Yuko on a Horse
Best Team: Next Gen Aces
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline myzteriouz

• I ♥ KojiYuu
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2012, 07:57:35 AM »
actually, SomethingWild has sent me a prior PM but since they are Rayle's entries, I'd give Rayle the right to choose. Anyways, JPH!P's entries are good as well. I think it's only S48 that's left to fix theirs. See you in the final round mods!  :)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boris - Pink