JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Unrivalled Lee Hyori

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's OS Compilation] New OS # 19 En Garde (Mayuki OS)  (Read 63445 times)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
I’m just an amateur writer. This is my first time writing a fanfic. So please bear with my work. Don't be too harsh on me,ya.. ^^

---------------------------------------------

OS#1 - I have always wanted you

There I sat, across the room from Jurina. I couldn't help but stare. I wanted her so bad. But Jurina was with her. Her, being my best friend, Kashiwagi Yuki. It was completely my fault, so I tell myself, no matter how much I would like to blame this all on her, but it didn't feel entirely right to do so. Jurina liked me too, or used to, until Yuki swooped in and snatched Jurina up for herself. I could always tell she liked her too. But not as much as I do. I've been in love with Jurina since the day we met. I know it's cheesy to say, but those things can be true. We became friends quickly, just friends. That was the problem. Up until the day Jurina declared her love for me during lunch in the cafeteria at our school, Majisuka High, it hasn't been the same between us ever since. I turned her down. I panicked. I didn't know what to do, so instead I ran off in the opposite direction, leaving Jurina at her knees with a bouquet of flowers-- humiliated. I regret that day more and more I think about it. But that was almost a year ago. Yuki and Jurina have been together for 4 months now. I couldn't believe it myself.

At least Jurina doesn't completely ignore me. I mean, she acknowledges my presence... most of the time. That's something... right? Right?

I hear Yuki's giggling, which is only painful and annoying for me. It also snaps me back to reality. A place I don't really want to be. Jurina and I made eye contact, almost for too long. Her eyes look longing.

I observe for another minute, and Jurina almost looks... annoyed. Not with me, but with Yuki. The way she always drapes herself all over Jurina, I can only imagine her pain and annoyance. I would feel the same way if I were in her shoes. I feel sorry for Jurina. I can surely say that if we were together, --ouch, that's hurts to think about-- but I would give her space. All living things need their own space. I know. It's the way my cat, Churi feels when I cuddle her a little too hard and a little too long. I now know when to back off. But Yuki isn't getting the message.

Jurina quickly stands up from her seat, leaving Yuki sitting there, with a confused expression on her face. I look away, trying not to look obvious. But out of the corner of my eye, I see her approaching. Me. Uh-oh. Or is it an uh-oh? She hasn't approached me in, I don't know how long. I'm not sure what to think, or what to do. But I can't sprint off in the other direction. Not again. I couldn't do that to Jurina.

"Hey, Rena." Her black round eyes and warm cat-like smile melt my heart.

"Oh, umm. Hey, Jurina." My cheeks felt warm, which could only mean I was blushing.

"How are you?" What is she doing? Starting up a conversation with me? Was she trying to piss off Yuki? Because I know for a fact she cannot stand Jurina talking to me unless she's there with her.

"I'm good, I guess..."

"Really, Rena, how have you been?" Could she tell how much I was suffering all along? And now she's taking this moment, when we're not even alone, to approach me about it?

"Who cares how I feel, what about you? I hurt you and humiliated you. I'm the one to be asking you."

"I care, Rena."

"Why? I'm a terrible person for what I did, and now I have suffer the consequences."

"You are not a terrible person, don't say that." Jurina assures me, placing her warm hand on my bare arm. It only sets off unforgotten emotions I've been trying to forget for months. She really isn't helping.

I hesitated. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Why do I have reason not to be?"

"Because of what I did--" Jurina cut me off before I could continue.

"Stop saying that! That was the past. I want you now, Rena. I never stopped wanting you!"

The room fell silent. Everyone stared. Jurina had said that much too loudly. I could only imagine the expression on Yuki's face now.

Jurina's expression wasn't much better. She had just realized what she said and how loud she had said it. Everyone in this room was in shock. Especially me.

Before I could find the words to say, Yuki was already stomping her way over to us.

Her hands were curled into fists. Her face red with anger. What was about to happen?

"Did you just SAY what I THINK you said?!" She demanded of Jurina. Jurina looked scared to answer, because her answer wasn't what she wanted it to be, and we could all bet on that.

"I.. umm. Listen, Yuki.." She cut her off.

"No! You are not doing this to me! Not to ME!" She yells. "Nobody does this to Kashiwagi Yuki." Now she's talking about herself in a third person. This is never good.

"Yuki... I've been meaning to talk to you about--"

"No!! I don't want to hear it! If you want to be with that bitch, then so be it! I. Am. Done."

She means with being humiliated. And what did she just call me? I thought we were best friends. Oh wait, we stopped being best friends when she stole the guy
I've had my eyes set on for two years. Not that she would care.

Before she let anyone speak another word, she storms out of the room, her face the colour of a red Ferrari.

There was an awkward silence in the room. No one knew what to say next.

"Well," I began, chuckling a little, "That was something."

"She is something..." Jurina laughed.

"So what now?" I asked hesitantly.

"This." She said, as she reached for my arms and pulled me in. Then she tenderly kissed my cherry glossed lips. I felt a tugging in my heart. The good kind of tugging, though. This time, it was good. Very good.

I have always wanted you
THE END

Note : I am currently starting a new series called supernatural partner. Hope everyone will like it.. :))
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 04:06:55 PM by kevinwkl »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [Atsuko_love's 1st fanfic] I have always wanted you
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 10:02:46 PM »
Great OS

Nice for the first time and I hope you have success here
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 02:38:34 AM »
Thank you for your comment. I was thinking that it miht be a bit too shabby for me being the first time writing. Thanks again and Please look forward to my new fanfic!  :) :D

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 03:10:33 AM »
YEAH ITS GREAT BUT BUT HOW DARE JURINA DO THAT TO MY YUKIRIN??? SHE DESERVED BREAK UP IN GOOD MANNER KEKEKE MAYUKI I WANT MAYUKI TOO

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 03:46:37 AM »
Haha.. thx for reading my fanfic. But Jurina didn't realise that she had said everything out loud either. I'm a fan of Yukirin too. So i'm not going to give her another character like this.. EVER..  :D

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 07:09:48 AM »
Ahhh~ What a great OS indeed~~ Love it very much~
 :wub: :oops: :inlove:

~I'll wait for your fics for sure!! Because right now, i'm in love with your writing style!~!~
 :roll: XD :twisted:

~But yeah, wish you the best luck in here!~!~ Enjoy your stay!~!~
 :twothumbs :lol:

~And hey, pls make another great OS!~!~ I just like it~~
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:15:10 AM by Dieyg48 »
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 07:59:46 AM »
You flatter me much..  XD

Thank you for reading my fanfic.. :w00t:

stay tuned for my new fanfic titled 'supernatural partner' :twothumbs

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 12:29:22 PM »
Ah... Rena was scared so she ran off...

Then Jurina and Yuki got together...

Rena regretted... that she just noticed that she also liked Jurina...

Then Jurina accidentally confessed her feeling towards Rena still like before unchanged in front of everyone, including Yuki...

Then Yuki broke up with Jurina 1st before she was being dumped by Jurina...

And at last... Wmatsui was together...

Yeah... Interesting simple OS, kevinwkl-san

I like it... Thank you for the OS

Can't wait to see your next OS 'supernatural partner' then...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 02:40:48 PM »
haha.. thx for reading..  :) :twothumbs

'Supernatural partner' isn't a OS but a series!!

stay tuned!!  :D

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 08:14:12 AM »
I made a new OS! A scary and creepy one though..

OS#2 - Hide and Seek Alone

Playing hide-and-seek alone is pretty popular in Korea and Japan. There are numerous posts from people who have actually tried this. A lot of people say it works, and that they felt that their lives were threatened. The meaning of this play is "If you can find me, you can have my body."

This "play" is necromancy - it is potentially very dangerous. It is not recommended that anybody should do it, even if you're curious. Because if done correctly, this WILL work. This play is not good for your sanity.

You need:
- A doll with legs. Not a human doll, since there's a great possibilty that the spirit will not leave the doll. Don't use a doll that you like because of the same reason. The doll will be a place for the spirit to come.
- Rice. The spirit that eats this offering is said to grow stronger.
- Red thread. This later symbolizes blood and acts as a restraint.
- Something from your body. It's usually fingernails, but some use their own blood, skin, hair, etc. It becomes a curse if you use someone else's body parts.
- Weapon. Something to stab the doll so that you can anger it. Real knives are dangerous, so most people use pencil or needle.
- Salt/Saltwater or alcohol. Without this, the game won't end. The material is used to get rid of the spirit.
- Safety place. You NEED a safe sanctuary, somewhere preferrably with lots of crosses, god statues, etc.
- A name. Giving the spirit a name is the most powerful thing a human can give to the spirit. Names give spirits great power.

Method:
1.Cut the doll and replace the foam/stuffing with rice.
2. Place something from your body into the doll.
3. Wrap the doll with a red thread as if to hinder(stop) the doll.
4. In a bathroom, pour water onto a large washbasin and find a place to hide.
5. Place a cup of salt water in the place before starting the game.

To play:
Start at 3 AM, since that is the time where spirits are the most free to move.
Give the doll a name (for example: Bob).
When the clock strikes 3, close your eyes and say, "First tagger is (doll name)! First tagger is (doll name)! First tagger is (doll name)!"
When talking to the doll, you MUST talk sternly.
Now go to the bathroom and place the doll in the washbasin.
Turn off all lights.
Close your eyes and count to 10, get your prepared weapon and go to the bathroom.
Go to the doll in the washbasin and say

"I found you (doll name)!"

And stab the doll.
After that, close your eyes again and say

"Now (doll name) is it! Now (doll name) is it! Now (doll name) is it!"

Place the weapon next to the doll and go to your hiding (safety) place. You MUST lock the door.
Also, lock all windows and doors.
Place the salt water in your mouth. DO NOT SPIT IT OUT. The salt water will protect you from the spirit.

To end the game:
When you want to end the game, take leftover salt water or alcohol and find the doll.
The doll may not be in the bathroom. (There are instances of the doll being outside).
When you find the doll, spit out the salt water and spray the leftover.
Close your eyes and shout
"I win! I win! I win!"

The doll will give up.
It is advised to burn the doll after the game.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
-You MUST play this game alone. If more than one person does this at the same time, there's a great chance that someone will be possessed.
- Do NOT go outside the house.
- Keep the game under 2 hours. After this time, the spirit will be too strong to remove.
- When hiding, you MUST be silent.
- Turn off all electronics before starting.
- When running away, do NOT look back. Only look forward. And don't sleep while playing - the doll may stab you.
- When discovered by the doll, you can get a small wound or be possessed. When the doll finds you, your weapon will be around the floor or in your pocket, so you must be careful.
- After the game is over, it is important to clean up properly. Spray salt on every corner of the house, especially places where you put the doll and where you found it. Salt scares away any spirits.

Common Experiences:
People say that usually the TV flips channels on its own, perfectly normal lights flicker, the TV volume seems to change, doors seem to open and shut on their own, or you can hear the sound of laughter.

"There are no spirits in this world!" Watanabe Mayu did not believe such preposterous game existed, so she decided to put this game to a test by her own.
She was in the house alone that night, surfing through the net and found this game, and luckily the time was after 1 AM.
"Perfect.. I will prove that this game is just some bullshit created to scare the others.." I guess Mayu wasn't scared or anything... So she decided to play the game.
She took a Hatsune Miku doll and did the steps.
She was late in preparing so when she got the knife and the saltwater ready, it was already 2 minutes before 3 AM.
She turned off the computer, the lights of the living room and kitchen, and went into the bathroom.
Mayu didn't look at the clock carefully, but she remember thinking, "I guess it's about 3 now."
And did the chants...
Then she went into the guest room next to the bathroom, counted to 10, and went out and stabbed the doll.
Then she came in the guest room, closed the door, turned the TV on, and took the salt water and cellphone into the closet.
She could hear the TV and was waiting... She don't remember how much time had passed,
But soon static noise mixed in with the audio of the TV show.
Pretty quickly all Mayu could hear was static noise.
It was a bit creepy, but the TV in the guest room did that a few times before
so she tried not to mind it too much. But then...
Mayu could hear the sound from the TV "knock""knock""knock""knock"
It was mixed with the static noise, but it sounded
As if A HAND HAD COME OUT OF THE TV (it was next to the closet) and was knocking on the closet door.
That knock sounded about 10 times before stopping.
Mayu started becoming nervous, she couldn't breathe even after the sound had stopped.
But soon, the noise level STARTED TO DECREASE AND INCREASE.
It would get loud as if to burst her eardrums and then quiet as if the TV was off.
Then suddenly the TV turned off. Mayu thought 'What....?' and stopped her breath and waited
And the TV turned on again... With sound.

'Where''Are''You''Hiding'
(TV on and off)
'Are''You''Here?'
(TV on and off)
'I''Know''You''Are''There'
(TV on and off)
'COME OUT!!!"
(TV off, and after a while turns on)
'I''Guess''Not''Here'
(TV on and off)

Then static noise came. Mayu can remember that sound clearly.
As the channel was flipping, one word sound out (for instance, at channel A 'Where' then at channel B 'Are'... like that).
The middle 'Come out!' sounded as if it came from a TV drama. It didn't count out one word at a time
But was rather like a scene where a woman was screaming.
Then the TV turned off. And IT DIDN'T TURN ON FOR QUITE SOME TIME.
Mayu was so scared, she didn't want to go outside.
She wanted to call someone so she took out her cellphone. But her phone accessory made a clinking sound as they hit each other (She had a mini-mirror, USB, accessory, etc._
AT THAT MOMENT THE TV TURNED ON.

'What'
'Was'
'That'
'Sound?'

Then the TV turned off, and Mayu clutched her cellphone and stayed still.
She felt that she shouldn't make any sound.
Then the TV turned on again,

'HEY'

With that loud sound, the TV didn't turn off and static noise came again.
Then this time, with the static noise,

'I'
'Know'
'You'
'Are'
'There'

'I'll'
'Find'
'You'

She was really very scared, but it sounded like it hadn't found her yet since it said that it'll find her.
So with the saltwater in her mouth, Mayu ran out the closet.
(She didn't know it at the time, but the TV WAS OFF when she came out... Mayu had TURNED ON THE TV when she first came in)
Mayu opened the door and turned on the bathroom light,

AND THE HATSUNE MIKU DOLL WAS ON THE FLOOR WITH THE KNIFE.

The soaked doll looked as if it was trying to crawl out of the basin. The knife was thrown across the floor...
Mayu was so shocked, that she opened her mouth. Luckily, the saltwater fell on the doll and she took the knife and ripped the doll to pieces,
And turned on every light in the house. Kitchen, living room, TV in the living room, balcony, etc.
She didn't look at the clock and went to the kitchen to get a wrap, white plastic bag, and a black trash bag
And wrapped the doll, stabbed it with the knife a few more times, and with the knife she wrapped about 5 plastic bags around it
And tied it tightly in the trash bag. Mayu was still hesitant so she wrapped it with a tape.
Then she could finally relax and breathe.

Mayu looked at the time as she walked out into the living room and the CLOCK WAS POINTING AT 3:05.

All this happened in only 5 minutes....??!!

It should have been 5 minutes past when she started hearing the knocking noises...
No, taking care of the doll after the game should have taken longer than 5 minutes....

But all of this combined... IN ONLY 5 MINUTES?

What actually happened?

Hide and Seek Alone
END
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 06:37:15 PM by kevinwkl »

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
Re: [Atsuko_love's OS Compilation] New OS : Hide and Seek Alone (Creepy OS)
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 08:28:01 AM »
Oh you write about this hide-and-seek alone urban legend XD
I knew about this when I read Shuuen no Shiori It's really scary  :nervous . Thanks for this OS

Offline itamana

• STEP FORWARD
  • ecchi
  • ^^ Don't ever think to give up!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2013, 09:41:33 AM »
Huaaaah  :stoned:
It's really scary.... :fainted: :badluck: :err:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2013, 10:24:19 AM »
Such a thrill there...

Scary...

Thank you for the OS

Can't wait to see others

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2013, 01:29:36 PM »
Curious to try, but I was taken aback and scared so decided to let it be...
...this kind of stuff shouldn't try. I know. It's too creepy...
Thanks. It was a nice creepy OS...

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2013, 02:23:28 PM »
Thx for reading~~

I just wanted to try something new..

So i thought, why not try an urban legend story? :on polter:

Yea.. One note, though.. PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

This story is based on real life experience.. Not something to be joked about..

Have a nice day! :on GJ:

Offline WotaOtaku~

• Member+
  • *cleans nosebleed* I can't r-read anymore.. T^T
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2013, 02:24:26 PM »
I'm only at important notes yet i'm scared to read this T^T i'm alone at home too D:

EDIT: Nice one there! You scared me and i'm alone at home luckily it's only afternoon..
I can't wait for your next update

P.S That was creepy and scary >.<
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 02:43:26 PM by WotaOtaku~ »

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2013, 02:26:26 PM »
WotaOtaku : I understand.. If you're scared, you don't have to read it though.. Not gonna force you to.. XD

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2013, 02:49:36 PM »
I CANT READ THAT STEP BY STEP UUUGH IT'S SCARY~

Offline WotaOtaku~

• Member+
  • *cleans nosebleed* I can't r-read anymore.. T^T
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2013, 02:50:50 PM »
Haha it's ok, I choose to read it ^^

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2013, 03:01:54 PM »
weee so creepy for me but it's funny tooo~

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Unrivalled Lee Hyori