JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Polysics - Shizuka Is a Machine Doctor

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 248043 times)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
Hi there! Welcome to my new fanfic.

There will be a total of 4 prologues for this series that will each feature different couples (Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Mayuki, Wmatsui) and different supernatural beings that will somehow connect to each other's lifes as the story goes on. For this first prologue, i will be introducing Atsumina couple.

Hope you guys will  like it!  :luvuluvu:
________________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue 1 : A Shocking Encounter with a Zombie

“Dr. Takahashi! Dr. Takahashi! We have an emergency! This girl is not breathing!” , two of the nurses screamed in panic as they pushed the motionless body through the emergency room, alerting the doctor who was snoozing by her table. Immediately, the doctor shot up with a confused expression.

“What happened!?” the doctor asked in a loud and shocking manner.

“We have no idea. A few minutes ago, we heard some loud noises coming from outside the hospital. When we rushed outside to check, we found this girl on the floor right outside the entrance of the hospital and she had no pulse! Oh my god! What should we do?” one of the nurse kept on ranting unable to calm herself down.

“Ok. Now I need you both to calm down and get me the surgery kit.” Answered the doctor calmly.

As the doctor unbuttoned the girl’s shirt, to her horror, she saw an extremely long and deep cut all the way from her left shoulder to her top of her right hip. Boy, was it deep. Deep enough to actually see visible pieces of rib cages from that distance.

“What the—. What in the world could have caused something like that?“ the doctor became lost for words.

As the nurses returned with the medical kit, the doctor just looked at the nurses and shook her head indicating that this girl is already beyond saving.

-------------

One hour had passed, Dr. Takahashi stood in front of the surgery table facing the motionless girl.

“What a beautiful girl. How traumatizing to see such a young and beautiful girl ending up like that.. I don’t even want to know what caused that huge scar on your body. *sigh* Rest in peace. I’ll patch up the scar beautifully.”

Reaching for her personal sewing kit, the doctor sewed the young girl’s flesh back together. The doctor then sat back on her table trying to forget the traumatic scene of the scar and ended up closing her eyes for a little while.

“Oof.. I almost fell asleep. I got to get home now.” the doctor shot up from her seat, packed her belongings and gave a final glance on the empty surgery table before heading home. Wait.. EMPTY??

Dr. Takahashi’s mouth was literally pried open in shock. “If this is some kind of joke, it’s not very funny!! You shouldn’t be making jokes about dead people!!” the doctor screamed, infuriated by the scene assuming that it was one of her personal nurses who’s trying to prank her. The doctor’s hair stood up when she heard a soft chuckle coming from her back.

“I think you’re funny.. Hehehe…”

As Dr. Takahashi turned around slowly, her eyes widened as to the horror she saw right before her eyes. It was the girl. YES. THE DEAD GIRL.. Chuckling right in front of the doctor’s eyes.

“What’s the matter? You look like you have just seen a ghost.” The girl chuckled again..

“G-G-Ghost!! KKKKYYYYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!”

“Shhhh…” the girl whispered while putting a finger across Dr. Takahashi’s lips signaling her to stop screaming. “If you don’t alert anyone into this room, I’ll tell you everything. Do we have a deal?”

Being too afraid to speak, the doctor just nodded her head fearfully.

“Well, you seem to be a little too afraid of me right now. So why not I prove to you that I mean you no harm?”. Being already so close to the doctor, the girl gave her a peck on the cheeks. Her lips felt cold. Way too cold. It was as if she doesn’t have any body temperature at all.

“Y-Y-You’re t-too c-c-cold…”

“Just calm yourself down. Just breathe in and breathe out. Like how you calm your nurses down earlier”

“W-Wait.. You were listening the whole time? B-But you were lying there.. A-And y-you’re not breathing.”

“Well, let’s just say I can hold my breath for a very very long time.” The girl smiled trying to reassure the doctor that she is indeed harmless.

“B-But the scar.. And y-your h-heart! It’s not beating. Why? WHY? W-Who are you?” the doctor panicked all over again.

The girl playfully opens her arm wide. “I am what you are looking at right now! A zombie!”

“B-But zombies do not look like that. They have rotten flesh and they d-definitely do not look t-this beautiful.” the doctor held up a scissors in one hand and a scalpel in another trying to retaliate.

The girl gave an evil grin “This is the second time you called me beautiful. Do you really think I’m beautiful?”

“W-Well, I do think you’re beautiful, but that does not change the fact that you’re a zombie. Zombies eat human flesh. Y-You’re not gonna eat me too, are you?” the doctor pointed both the scissors and scalpel to the direction of the girl.

“No, I do not eat human flesh. It’s gross.. And could you please put those things down? It’s dangerous. I mean, not like it will do anything to me though. I’m quite sure as a surgeon, you weren’t thought to use a scissors and scalpel to point at somebody’s face like that. It’s just plain rude.. Just calm down a little and let me explain for myself, ok? I mean, aren’t you curious about me?” the doctor silently nodded while slowly lowering both her arms.

“Now since you’ve finally calmed down, let me introduce myself. My name is Maeda Atsuko. You’re free to call me Acchan since that’s what all my friends call me.”

“You have friends? I don’t mean to be rude or anything, but I mean, you’re a zombie after all.” Questioned the puzzled doctor.

“Oh yeah. Of course you don’t know anything. You’re a human. Basically, the existence of all supernatural beings like myself were to be kept secret from humans.”

“What do you mean by that? You mean that there are other supernatural beings other than yourself?”
Maeda nodded. “Well, there’re the zombie species like myself, werewolves, vampires, the rare angels and demons, and finally the rarest of them all, known as the nephilims. All which were disguised in human form living lives as how normal humans do. Which is why most of us were forced to change jobs from time to time and lied about our age because our lifespan are not similar to a normal human’s.”

“This all makes sense now! Recently I found a lot of unexplained bite marks and scratches from some bodies that I examined. Those injuries looked too much even for a grizzly bear’s attack. It must’ve been some supernatural creature! This is a big discovery!”

Maeda giggled looking at how fascinated and excited the short doctor has become compared to few moments ago. “I think you’re cute.” Maeda told it straight to Dr. Takahashi’s face halting her from all the excitement.

“E-Eh? Erm.. Thank you, I guess..” Dr. Takahashi blushed a little at the sudden comment. “Oh yeah, I haven’t introduced myself yet. Silly me. My name is Takahashi Minami. You may call me Minami or Takamina. Emm.. if you don’t mind me asking, how did you-emm-discover that you’re a zombie?”

“I only remember waking up one day feeling very strange. My eyes were all blurry and my whole body felt too light. I then noticed I had woke up in a very tight box just enough to fit myself. I tried to smash the top part of the box. To my fascination, the box broke very easily as I also saw pieces of the ground bursting out on top of me, revealing the starry night of the sky. I climbed out of the box and I found out I was in the middle of the graveyard. There was a tombstone right in front of me that states :

Here lies the body of

MAEDA ATSUKO

1945-1965

May she rest in Peace.

That is how I know my name.”

“Wow, 1965 means 48 years ago. Means you’re about 68 years old now. Haha, I guess you’re an obaasan. So what happened before that?” Takamina said jokingly.

“I… don’t remember..” Maeda lowered her head while trying to contain her tears. Takamina lost her smile immediately.

“I… I just wish I remembered who my family were. Who I belong with. Where did I used to live in.. And.. and what actually happened to me..” tears stared to flow down her cheeks as Maeda couldn’t resist the temptation to cry anymore.

Takamina embraced Maeda immediately not uttering a single word. The both of them stood there as if time just stopped moving. “Acchan.. I’m sorry for asking. I never knew you had been through this so long on your own.” Takamina caressed Maeda’s hair like how a mother would with her daughter.

Minami felt so warm. I wish I could stay in this position longer.” thought Maeda.

“Sniff.. It’s ok, Minami. I was just a little sensitive. But weren’t you afraid of me? I’m a zombie.”

“Well, I was a little bit freaked out just now, but I don’t feel this way now anymore. Besides, I am already 22 years old. I’m quite sure I know how to differentiate between good or bad. The same goes to you, Acchan. Even though you’re not a human, I know deep down inside, your heart is as pure as a driven snow. So, stop crying, ok.”

“Sniff.. Ok.” Takamina wiped the excess tears off Maeda’s face and gave her a warm smile.

“Hey, guess what. I’m going to meet up with some friends this Friday. I would like to introduce you to them. What do you think?” Takamina excitingly suggested.

“B-But what will your friends think of me if they find out I’m a zombie? They will leave you. I do not want to be the reason of somebody else’s misery.”

“Aww.. How sweet of you to care about me this much. No worries. Just act normally like how you did for the past 48 years. Just try not to let them touch your icy cold body and Acchan, just remember to breathe, ok?” Takamina said playfully with a wink.

“Ok.” Maeda finally smiled.

“So, do you have a place to stay?”

“Erm...” Maeda rolled her eyes trying to think of an excuse.

“Where have you been staying all these time then?”

“Well, it’s kinda hard to explain now though.”

“In that case, you are invited as a permanent guest to my house from now onwards. I’ll lend you some of my clothes and you’re going to tell me more about yourself.” Takamina said in a cheerful tone.

“Thanks a lot Minami!” Maeda pounced towards Takamina and hugged her tightly. Takamina blushed slightly at the sudden action of Maeda.

“H-Hey. Not too tight. Let’s go home, Acchan. I just can’t wait for Friday to come.”

The day started off with a shocking encounter with a zombie and ended with a blooming of a new friendship.

Prologue 1 – A shocking encounter with a zombie
END

Next chapter : Prologue 2 – My girlfriend is a werewolf?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So, how did you guys like it? I hope it wasn't too bad though. Sorry if there was any grammar mistakes.. :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 07:55:28 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Prologue 1)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 03:37:29 PM »
At lastttttt!!! I'm waiting for your fics kevinwkl-san!!~!~
 :inlove: :twothumbs XD

~Oh yeshh!!! Zombie is the best!!! Other species can be found too...wow, i wonder if it is the other..
 :shocked :w00t: :thumbsup

~Ahh...I wonder what happened to Acchan? But i must say...poor her...
 :cry: :( :banghead:

~Ohh...Leaving in the same roof...This gonna be interesting!~!~ Kyaaa~~Zombie and doctor!~!~
 :banghead: :lol: :panic:

~Oh pls...Update the next one, i'll be waiting, nice fics to start with!~!~ Hehehe~
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 03:44:11 PM »
Acchan's a Zombie!!  :w00t:

I Wonder What's her Past?  :?

Oh, and If They'll meet up... Like all of them?  :?
(I'm already thinking of that even though it''s just the 1st Prologue  XD )

A Zombie and a Surgeon Living Under the Same Roof....  :kekeke:

Me Wanna Know What Happens Next!!!  :panic:   :tantrum:

Thanks For Zee Chap.!! I'll Be Waiting For More!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline shiruba_rein

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tano-chan is love . . . Tano-chan is life . . .
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 03:47:32 PM »
Wow.. . The story is cool! :D

A zombie and a human. . . Acchan and Takamina. ...
How would these two develop their relationship?

How could a living person and an undead be together?

can't wait for the next chapter  :) :)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 03:52:05 PM »
Thank you guys so much for reading my fanfic..  :kneelbow:

About Maeda's past, i can't reveal that yet. But as the story goes on, it will eventually be revealed.

Stay tuned for the next Prologue - My girlfriend is a werewolf?

I will be introducing the Kojiyuu couple. :on GJ:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 03:56:32 PM »
Very interesting prologue. It's also rare to read about a zombie that can think and move like a human as zombies tend to be portrayed as mindless and stiff creatures in fictions. And of all people, Acchan was cast as the zombie which makes the concept even more unique as I see her more as a vampire type due to the dignified manner she usually carries herself with. But of course, I'm not complaining because you are breaking her out of her stereotype and that's certainly more than welcome :twothumbs

I'm looking forward to what you have in store for the other pairs and as what 7sam14 said, I wonder if all the supernatural beings will meet up one day. That should be exciting :D

Keep up the nice work!

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 03:57:47 PM »
Uwaaa~ Nice! :fap

Acchan's a zombie! :O Me like it! :fap.. This is going to be fun! :fap I wonder what really happened to Acchan? :? Going to look forward on their relationship! Each pairing!

Ohmygosh! I can't wait for the next prologue! :fap XD

Thank you for the fic :bow: I'm going to camp here till the end.. Hehehe

INTERESTING~ AWESOME~ FRESH~ :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 04:11:43 PM »
Seigus-san,

yes, they will eventually meet up with each other. but as for now, i would like to introduce them 1st.
I can't possibly bring all of them together before introducing them, right?

Anyways, thanks for supporting my fanfic.

Stay tuned for the next Prologue - My girlfriend is a werewolf?

It will be about Kojiyuu couple.  :on GJ:

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 04:16:41 PM »
Awesome I love supernatural storys

so next is my girlfriend is a werwolf I bet it is kojiyuu ^^

cant wait for my Yuko to show up ^^
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 04:24:52 PM »
Thank you for supporting my work..  :kneelbow:

Yes, you're right! I will be introducing Kojiyuu couple.

I'm already working on the chapter..

So, stay tuned!  :luvuluvu:

Offline WotaOtaku~

• Member+
  • *cleans nosebleed* I can't r-read anymore.. T^T
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 04:31:19 PM »
I can't wait for your next prologue/chapter!

This chapter looked sooo cool :D I can't wait cause I like those supernatural things xD

Please update today :P

Not pushing tho, anyway! Can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S AcchanZombie is sooo freakin sexy >.<

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2013, 04:37:06 PM »
Well, updating today is kinda impossible, though.. :on lol:

But thanks for supporting me.. :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Im already working on the next Prologue.. so, stay tuned!  :on GJ:

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2013, 04:45:15 PM »
cool atsumina FF  :w00t:
and kojiyuu  :w00t:

and WMatsui and mayuki maybe ?   :lol:
but, im looking forward for next update  ;)

sorry for my bad english  :)

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2013, 04:56:32 PM »
Yes, you're right!

It is stated at the very beginning of my post.

4 couples will be featured in this fanfic (Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Mayuki, Wmatsui)

Stay tuned for my next prologue!!  :on GJ:

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2013, 04:58:36 PM »
Yes, you're right!

It is stated at the very beginning of my post.

4 couples will be featured in this fanfic (Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Mayuki, Wmatsui)

Stay tuned for my next prologue!!  :on GJ:

yay  :twothumbs
i will waiting for next  :thumbsup

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2013, 07:13:03 PM »
Ne...Nephilim :shock: :stoned:

is this the same Nephilim as The Four Horsemen of Apocalypse from Darksiders series :dunno:

if yes then it is GREAT...

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 01:43:55 AM »
Bunny rabbit-san,

Yes. My concept of nephilim is similar to that of darksiders.

But I'm using dante from dmc5 as my concept of nephilims.

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2013, 02:13:24 AM »
Dr. Takahashi, you don't just invite a zombie whom you've just met for not more than an hour to live with you under a same roof, and as a permanent guest too, just because she's beautiful XD. This young doctor's soul is easily captured by beauty I have to say

ANd isn't 22 years old too too too too young to be a surgeon? At that age one would have just graduated from university/college, unless Takamina is a genius.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2013, 02:59:23 AM »
Interesting start to the fic.

I wonder how it will pan out
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2013, 05:56:35 AM »
Interesting story there... Yeah.... Atsumina pairing...

Supernatural creatures stories....

I always like this kind of theme...

Can't wait to see how Atsuko met with the rest of Takamina's friends...

Thank you for the nice prologue

PS: who is the werewolf...? is it Kojiyuu couple...? With Haruna as the werewolf or Yuko?

:twothumbs :twothumbs  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Polysics - Shizuka Is a Machine Doctor