JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Namida no Nai Sekai

Author Topic: Kate's OS Box ~ Untitled [SayaMilky] - Update (15/5/16)  (Read 194801 times)

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ Eternal Devotion [MaYuki] Omake #2 - Update (8/11/13)
« Reply #180 on: November 09, 2013, 01:53:25 PM »
THESE OMAKES ARE TOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :cathappy:

I get diabetes everytime I read one  :cathappy:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #181 on: November 09, 2013, 02:05:09 PM »
It's so sweet  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

More...I want more !!!

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #182 on: November 09, 2013, 03:10:24 PM »
wahhhh dentist dentist!!!bring me to dentist!!!
to much sweetness is bad  :luvluv1: :luvluv2:

more please :on gay:

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #183 on: November 09, 2013, 07:07:31 PM »
ahh subarashi kore~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: November 09, 2013, 08:18:11 PM »
First of all, I want to tell you I really like your OS, dear author. They are very cheesy and I love cheese! lol
And OMG!!!!!! Your last os made me cry!!!!!! Seriously!!!! Usualy I don't cry while reading but the last Os was really something! If I was Mayu I don't I would let Sae live though. I hope you will continue to write awesome OS because you are awesome!

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ Eternal Devotion [MaYuki] Omake #4 - Update (10/11/13)
« Reply #185 on: November 10, 2013, 01:37:26 PM »
Scene #4: Mayu’s Birthday Surprise

Tomorrow would be Mayu’s birthday and she actually got a holiday today and for tomorrow as well. Since the doctor was very dedicated to her work every single day without having a break, her friends and Miyuki forced her to take a day off and enjoy her moments with her family instead. Also, finally Mayu could afford a small house close by to the shrine where she lived together with Yuki and Koichi.

“Mamayu! Let’s play games!”

“Sure?”

Time flew by so fast and the boy was already 5 years old. How coincident that Koichi was born on the day right before Mayu’s birthday. So technically, today was the boy’s 5th birthday and he’s enjoying playing games with her mother.

“Koichi-kun, Mayu, what do you two want each for lunch?”

The longhaired raven woman walked into the living room with a ponytail and in her white apron. She came out to ask her love ones about the lunch for the day. Glad that Yuki had already learned went through intensive cooking lesson with her mother properly in order not to burn down the kitchen. 

“Kaarage chicken~!”

The boy replied and it seemed Dr. Watanabe didn’t have to say what she wanted to eat. Even Koichi was Yuki’s child; he seemed to absorb a lot of Mayu’s personality, as well as picking up her favorite food.

“Okay~ I’ll make sure to make it a lot.”

“Yay!”

Even the boy was just 5 years old, he apparently seemed to be prefer to stay with his parents at home more rather than going outside to some amusement parks or department stores to buy favorite toys like other boys would want. Koichi really cherished his time to spend with Dr. Watanabe. Obviously, it was so rare for Mayu to stay back home during the daytime with Yuki and him.

“Koichi, do you want to go to the park nearby?”

“Oh! The park! Yes!”

He exclaimed with excitement while he still had the chicken and rice in his mouth. Usually Yuki would lecture him, but not today. Since it's a special day for the little boy. After they spent half of their day outside, the boy was completely exhausted from his day and went to sleep early in the day. Yuki’s parents offered to take care of him for tonight so Mayu could relax since it would be her birthday tomorrow. Yuki seemed to be busy doing something so Mayu came back home to take a shower first. It’s been a long day and finally she could get to sleep in tonight for once. She couldn’t remember the last time she did sleep in at all.

“Nngaaah~ after a hot bath there should be a cold milk.”

The doctor ruffled her hair with her towel as she’s in shorts and a baggy white shirt. She walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of cold milk in the fridge. She glanced at the watch and it was already 10pm. It made her wonder what Yuki was doing this late. Before she could call her wife to ask about her whereabouts, she saw those pair of familiar eyes peeking at the edge of the wall.

“Yuki? What are you doing?”

“Neh Mayu…I-I have something for you.”

“Hm?”

“Don’t move okay!?”

Her wife demanded and she hid back behind the wall. Mayu couldn’t help but to wonder and suddenly; Yuki came out with those fox ears and tail attached onto her. That instant, Mayu almost coughed the drink out and choked on it. Her face flushed instantly as she stared at Yuki wearing the fox ear and tail… It just looked… too perfect on her.

“W-Whaa…!? Y-Yuki???”

“I-I heard from Yuko that you have obsession with fox-like stuffs…so she bought it for me.”

Yuki seemed to be embarrassed wearing that as well. Even worse, she was in her shorts and sleeveless shirt. Oh dear, Mayu was blushing so badly like a tomato. She couldn’t elaborate what she was witnessing in front of her. Yuki just looked so adorable already and with addition of her obsession with fox just multiplied it even more. The doctor felt her pressure increasing that it could literally make her nosebleed now…

“A-Ah…U-Uh…Yuki! W-What is this for…?”

“Mou…tomorrow is your birthday! In the past years…I didn’t get to give you anything properly at all.”

“A-Ah…” Mayu couldn’t control herself and she tried to cover her sight from this sexy lovely fox in front of her.

“Do you like it?”

“I-It’s beyond…uh, c-comprehension!”

Both married couples were blushing and before Mayu could even react, Yuki approached her and embraced her doctor tightly.

“I love you Mayu… thank you for bringing me happiness and hope. You’re everything to me…please remember that.”

“A-Ahh….”

Mayu blushed terribly and she pushed her miko away and then closed her lips against hers. Yuki was caught off guard instantly with the sudden move and was completely dominated by Dr. Watanabe’s forceful kiss. Mayu’s tongue invaded her lips and tangled with hers, it made Yuki’s leg felt weak instantly and she clutched onto Dr. Watanabe’s shirt tightly. They kissed long enough that they had to break apart to gasp for more air.

“M-Mayu…”

“You’re so mean teasing me like this…I can’t hold back anymore!”

“It’s okay, it’s our night today…I’m yours.”

“Yuki…”

Mayu carried her wife in a bridal style and caused Yuki off guard. She kissed her miko’s forehead and gently whispered into her ears.

“It’s the best birthday surprise ever…so it seems I wouldn’t get to sleep in tonight as I thought.”

“Then…do you want to stop?”

“No way, I would never miss a chance to ‘unwrap’ my present.”

Yuki blushed instantly and she couldn't find words to elaborate how she felt at that moment. Then Mayu interrupted her with a kiss before Yuki could even think of a reply to say back. She wrapped her arms around the doctor’s neck while she was carried back into their room… So it seemed, Mayu enjoyed her birthday present this year so much…

-

“Nnngh…”

Yuki was the first to wake up, in Mayu’s arms, naked. The doctor seemed to be sleeping so peacefully that she didn’t want to interrupt her slumber. Last night was sure to be one intense night for both of them, since they haven’t been able to spend their private time with each other after Koichi was born. She brushed the front of Mayu’s hair and kissed her forehead while she stroked her head tenderly with affection.

“Happy birthday…Mayu. Thank you for everything.”

-
-

~THE END~

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #186 on: November 10, 2013, 01:52:52 PM »
Ehehe. Yuki in a fox ears and tail. I usually thought of cute when someone wears those kinds of stuff but the way you wrote it made me think :mon mischief:

And to the latter :on bleed:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #187 on: November 10, 2013, 01:58:21 PM »
The story are so touch, i'm crying in joyful while reading  :bleed eyes: :wub: :inlove:

Please continue writing more Omake and story  :cow: :bow:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #188 on: November 10, 2013, 02:26:03 PM »
i want it tooooooooo birthday present from yuki chan!!! mwehehehehehehe

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: November 10, 2013, 06:02:00 PM »
WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?

A PAGE SEEMS TO BE MISSING ON YOUR DAILY REPORT.

SALARY DEDUCTION.

Mayu is not impressed.

8)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 07:04:37 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #190 on: November 11, 2013, 05:53:10 AM »
 :thumbup
Hi, Katekyohit-san, I'm one of your silent-reader :"
Now, I brave enough to give you a comment~ Hahaha  :nervous
Your fic was just too much for me.  :inlove:
And, that is a MaYuki, that i love sooo much.  :wub: :inlove: :wub:

I'm waiting your omakesss! And please, create the one with holiday in Hokkaido.
You mention it on your fic but i didn't see the story. I think you make that into your omake, or you don't? :"

Sorry for troubling you with such question.  :banghead:

I'm waiting you.  :twothumbs

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #191 on: November 11, 2013, 05:55:48 AM »
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ i knew it but i loved this OMAKE

FIVE

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #192 on: November 11, 2013, 10:41:32 AM »
Kate..... Kate!!!!!! Y-your omake......  :farofflook:

#1: Yuki’s Random Wanted List

After I read your first omake.... I really wanna become Mayu's wife.  :lol:
Such a care, gentle, and understanding husband.  XD

#2: Hardworking Husband(?)
My heart.... melting.
A house?! It's a very sweet reason.
Is there a 'real' Dr. Watanabe in this world?  :drool:

#3: “Kashiwagi Koichi”
Mayu.... fainted?!  :lol:
I mean... she's a doctor!  :P
Cuttie Mayu.
I could imagine how happy Mayu when she saw their first child.

#4: Mayu’s Birthday Surprise
There was something missing in your fic. Where's the smut scene?  :lol: joking.
Such a happy family.... Yuki must be so thankful to have a perfect husband like Mayu.
Koichi... He's cute.

I can't wait for your 5th omake.  :twothumbs

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #193 on: November 11, 2013, 11:42:43 AM »
OMG, HERE WE GO... now that i decided to reply everyone's lovely comments regarding the fic and omake... LOL ITS GONNA TAKE SO LONG!!!

Kiri-el: LOL, i'm glad you enjoy it! XD Even as a writer myself I ended up reading this OS again and again when I just start reading it...I ended up finishing the whole story again. O_O

Chanaline: HAHA! Don't kill Sae~! >_< At least he was a good person in the end! Glad you enjoy it and Mayu is pretty cool eh? XD I would like to have a boyfriend like that~  :heart:

sakura_drop_: First, Thank you for reading my OS and give comments to me! :) I really appreciate it despite you're busying with your life. I really like how to comment it! XDDD I enjoyed it~ Just few words of appreciation brights up my day :) Glad you like the smut~   :thumbup It too me quite some effort to write it, you know...it's a smut after all! Time consuming heh~ and please don't kill sae! OwO At least he's a good person in the end of cancel the engagement! LOL! Glad you enjoy the cameo being Yuko-sama's kouhai! I planned to put more it but it seems I changed many things >< and...OMG, 15 times!? I don't know how much i read it... (maybe more because I had to edit over again several times), but THATS A LOT. O_O Omg... >< that made me so flattered!  :deco: :deco: :deco:

Kirozoro: I think you mean "Mayuki" right? XD I was confused when i read that comment~ I'm glad you like my fanfic and enjoyed it so far! XD Want to see Wmatsui and AtsuMina smut? OwO Hmmmmmmmmm....XD I'll think about it when my exams are over~

LoyalFlutist: ....Ly-chan, I'll comment back to you again, you'll take too much of my break time (from studying my next exam) :P

jell_o_jello: for smut, LOL, it's for LoyalFlutist especially, I'm just fulfilling her darkest wish :P It took me quite a while! To write the whole +2K words in 3 days is not that easy, including smut OwO, but the editing time is just...WOW, takes so long XD Glad you enjoy and have fun with my works! About the request OS, don't worry about that~ :) I had fun writing it!

imteedee: SO MUCH TROLL! I'll comment on you later (you'll take too much time of my exam studies)

Konoe: LOL! My exams didn't end yet~ It's just that I wrote it before my exam starts OwO. LOL! Saying that I'm the best makes me so happy! XD But obviously~ There's still many writers that are far better than me XD Glad you enjoy and have a lot of fun with this OS! I hope the further omake will make you have fun while reading it!

leipyon: LOL. That's just so sweet!  :cathappy: :deco: I'm so flattered you find this really good! :) Glad you had fun reading it! ^^

olive29: Hehe~ Glad you enjoy it so far~ and I hope the further omake will make you enjoy it as well~!

Tam_atsu: OwO Thank you!! I'm glad you have a lot of fun reading it! >< Kojiyuu is starting to become one of the pairings I would like to write in the future now ^^, it looks fun~ 

soraheartAKB48: I'll post it on akblasphemy48, but since I'm in the middle of exams and my internet is REALLY CRAPPY, it loads so slow on that site (unlike here), so I updated on her most of the time. Glad you enjoy it!!

gek geki: Yup! 10 omake ^^ I hope you look forward to it and enjoying it as well~

Chichay12: LOL! RAINBOWS!!!! Glad you enjoy it especially smut scene? :P OH DAMN, you missed the bus stop!? XD ouch! the smut scenes must've sink a lot into you~  :cat happy:

clubhappy: CUTE RIGHT!  :thumbup AW!! That's so sweet! XD I'll do my best to improve so that the next OS for MaYuki will be even better! OwO I like writing this couple~! LOL! Now I still have to wait for my exams to be over >< Hope you have fun reading the upcoming omakes~

mikaellitsa: Mayuyu is definitely cute in here! Yuki is such a lucky woman XD I would want a boyfriend like mayuyu~

Terragen: Now that you mentioned that they never argue... :P the 5th omake will be dedicated to that idea! XD

Koneki: Diabetes?! XDDDDD I want this couple to be FLUFF ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE END!!!!! XD

MayuxMatsuixMusic: Glad you enjoy and like it! XD

kahem: O_O wow, you cried? >///< didn't expected coming but it means that you really sink deep into the story! I'm glad you enjoy it!! I really appreciate to know that and will attempt to write better in the next OS :3

Jessye: Hi~ You can just call me Kate if its easier XD I'm glad you enjoy it so far~ Oh right~ Now that you mentioned about hokkaido XD, I completely forgot about it! Maybe I might write it if many readers wanted it :D Don't worry about asking any questions! Feel free! Also~ I've been a silent reader for half a year, soo~ I'm glad that you decided to comment! ^^  :deco:

anakpanti: hahahah~ Glad you enjoy it! the OS as well as the omakes~ :3 I hope you will look forward to future upcoming omakes~

OMG FINALLY I'M DONE WRITING REPLIES BACK! OwO That's one heck loads of people reading this....I just realised that. OMG, thank you so much everyone for giving such lovely comments on this ridiculous long MaYuki OS! :) I put a lot of effort into it and it makes me so happy that everyone is having fun and enjoying this OS as much as I do! Even I'm a writer, I can't stop myself from reading the whole OS again when I felt like it. (I even did it today before going to my exam) LOL~

Anyways~ A little announcement with the 5th Omake, since I'm making some little changes, I didn't have much time to edit it yet, so it might be up today (very LATE) or tomorrow~ Just so you guys know~ I'm still in the middle of exam period~ XD 3 more to go~!

with love,
Kate  :deco:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #194 on: November 11, 2013, 12:35:22 PM »
UOOOHG THANK KATE~

a little change??? then if that little change never happen,it should be already posted now!

i read it, it's terra-chan fault...let me PM-ing her/him i will give her/him a 'little' lesson KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Offline Ceej!~

• Yukirin Oshi (・U・)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • MaYuki is always be my KAMI OTP! ♥
« Reply #195 on: November 11, 2013, 03:22:30 PM »
been silently reading your fanfic lately~ and so far.. this is the best MaYuki fanfic I've ever read. and I'm also new here~ made an account here because of your fanfic~ looking forward for updates from your fanfics! Keep it up~ :tama-lotsaluv:

~ Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi ~

===================
Fanfics (MaYuki)

Waiting in that summer..
Love in Okinawa

===================

idolfangirl-ceej // Tumblr.

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ Eternal Devotion [MaYuki] Omake #5 - Update (11/11/13)
« Reply #196 on: November 11, 2013, 05:20:42 PM »
gek geki: Maybe Terragan actually made this omake much more adorable and fluff? XDDD

Ceej!~: Oh wow welcome!!!!! :D Glad you enjoy the MaYuki OS~ Oh wow I'm so flattered you made an account here because of my fic! OwO  :cathappy: It seems you're a resident of Yukirin World too? We will be GREAT allies for sure~! XDDD my heart beats for Yukirin only  :heart: :heart:

Scene #5: Pocky Day

After the doctor had done with her appointment with her patient, she was so exhausted. She barely had enough sleep these days due to few doctors in her department had to take a leave due to unknown flu going on. Most of the pressure ended up on Dr. Watanabe and she could barely keep her eyes open now.

“Dr. Mayu, here’s you coffee.” Jurina came in and put a cup of coffee on the table. Mayu sighed with relief and smiled to her nuse.

“Thanks Jurina…I would really need it.”

She glanced at the clock in her room, it was already 5pm and her day would end like 10pm. She couldn’t wait for the time to go back home. “Ugh… It’s still 5…”

“5pm…Wait a minute, Dr. Mayu, don’t you need to pick up Koichi-kun today at school?”

A moment of awkward silence, the doctor froze and them her eyes sudden grew wide with shock. She completely forgot about that. No wonder she felt like she had forgotten something.

“RIGHT! Oh no I forgot! W-What am I going to do now??”

“I-I’ll ask Dr. Watanabe and Dr. Matsui now---”

“Please! I HAVE to go now! I’m sorry!”

Mayu took her bag and rushed out from the room immediately. Leaving Jurina mind blown and helpless, she had no choice but to contact Miyuki and Rena about this. Obviously, Miyuki was annoyed by it but she didn’t mind to come substitute Mayu’s spot for today, since she knew that the doctor would have to embrace her wife’s wrath today…

-

Mayu finally got back home and there was Yuki standing at the entrance of the house waiting for her with Koichi beside her.

“Welcome home Mamayu.”

He smiled to his mother but it seemed his mamarin wasn’t happy about it at all. If the boy didn’t ask help from the school to call Yuki to pick him up, he would’ve been stuck in the campus already. Even worse, it wasn’t the first time that this happened…it was several times already and Yuki had reached her limits.

“Mayu, how did you forget to pick Koichi-kun up?”

“I-I’m sorry.”

“If you couldn’t do it today you should’ve called me to pick him up instead! He had to stay back at school for almost 3 hours!”

“Ugh…”

“Mamarin…it’s fine--” Koichi tried to speak up but his mother wouldn’t let him.

“Do you know how dangerous it is for him to be alone??” Yuki raised her voice even more. She was not just angry…she was actually pissed.

“I-I’m sorry it’s my fault…”

“Do you think just saying sorry will clear this if anything actually happened to Koichi-kun!? Mayu, I’m serious here! There must be a limit here.”

“I know! That’s why I’m saying it’s my fault here…”

“Why don’t you go back to do your work as you wish!?”

Yuki literally shoved Mayu out from the house and shut the door. The doctor froze with shock and was completely dumbfounded. Her wife was sure really scary and obviously she couldn’t even finish where she left off. She sighed softly and ruffled her head. It was her fault that it happened so she took all the blame willingly. Then suddenly, Koichi came to open the door and peaked at her.

“Mamayu…I know it’s not your fault. I know you work so hard for us…and I really love mamayu too…”

“Thank you Koichi…” Mayu smiled at him. “You should go before mamarin will come get you.”

“But what about mamayu…”

“Don’t worry~ Mamayu will sort things out with mamarin later.”

She smiled in order to not make her boy worry, but deep down she was completely worried about it. She saw Yuki in her Black-Mode several times and… she wouldn’t want to recall those memories back at all.

-

“…So now you’re staying here?”

Miyuki asked and Mayu just nodded silently. She sighed and knew that this was coming. The doctor had returned back to the hospital and it’s likely she would have to stay overnight at the hospital today.

“Jeez…well anyways, the nightshift ones here includes nurse Tii. I hope things get better for you soon.”

“Haha…I hope so too.”

Mayu chuckled wryly and it was about time Miyuki had left. It was already 11pm and barely there would be people around. Only few doctors and nurses would be seen. Nurse Tii came to her side with slight worries in her eyes.

“Dr. Watanabe, did something happen?”

“Well… A little between Yuki and I. ”

“Ah… lover’s quarrel.”

“Haha, you can say so.”

“Do you want to share it out?”

“It’s just a small little thing, I forgot to go pick my son up at the school today… Then Yuki kicked me out.”

“Ouch…” Nurse Tii wouldn’t want that to happen to her. “I guess…give Yuki-san some time too, doctor’s life is not that easy to understand if you’re not in the same field as them.”

“Thank you Tii, I felt much better.” Mayu smiled with relief. At the least, she wasn’t as stressed as before now. She wondered how things would end between her and Yuki, only time could decide that.

-

Glad that at night there weren’t so many people coming, she slept in at her office room. If there would be a patient coming, nurse Tii would come waking her up. As she was sleeping, she heard the sound of the door open, but she couldn’t bother to open her eyes right now. She’s just too tired from constant lack of sleep these past days.

“Nurse Tii is there a patient…?” She mumbled back as she believed the person that entered was the nurse, unfortunately, it’s not.

“…Mayu, it’s me.”

Her eyes shot open due to that familiar voice ringing in her ears. It was someone she didn’t expected it to be at this time, in the middle of the night at the hospital. It was her wife, but then she believed that it would be a dream to her.

“I thought about Yuki so much that I dreamt about her now? Oh dear…”

“…”

“Yuki…I’m really sorry.” Mayu apologized sincerely as she tried to focus her attention to her lover who stood beside her right now. “I don’t have any excuse, I really sorry and it’s my fault for forgetting something this important.”

“…It’s fine.”

Yuki threw her arms in and rested her chin on Mayu’s shoulder. She hugged the doctor closely to her and finally, Mayu woke up. She felt the warmth from miko’s body and realized that this wasn’t a dream. This was reality.

“Y-Y-Yuki?!? So this isn’t a dream?”

“It’s not silly…”

“E-Eh…U-Uh, what are you doing here?”

“I came to apologize to you…I’m sorry for being so rash on you.” She replied in a slight guilt tone in her voice. She buried her face onto Mayu’s shoulder and hugged her even tighter.

“I’m sorry. You worked so hard for us… I should’ve understand your position and how busy you are more than anyone else yet I… I’m really sorry.”

“It’s alright. It’s my fault to forget what I should’ve done.” Mayu patted her head and then Yuki was the one that pushed off first. Her face seemed to be flushing before she made an eye contact with Mayu.

“Today…it’s a pocky day.”

“…Oh right, not that you mentioned that.”

“Nurse Tii gave me this…”

Yuki showed the chocolate pocky stick in her hand and it seemed the doctor knew what her lover was indirectly telling her. Mayu could see that Yuki was blushing from trying to say it directly to her.

“T-Take it as my apology…”

“…Okay.”

Yuki put one end of the pocky into her mouth and moved in closer to the doctor. Mayu took the other tip of the pocky into her mouth. Slowly, little by little, both of them nibbled their sides, getting closer and closer. Finally, their lips met gently and it just tasted like chocolate. Yuki just missed her kiss with Mayu so much that their kiss started to become bolder. While their lips were intact, the doctor got up from her chair and then cornered Yuki against her table. They kept kissing and licked each other’s lips and tongue until the trace of chocolate flavor disappeared. They slowly broke the kiss and both of their faces were flushing so much.

“Will you forgive me?” Yuki whispered against Mayu’s lips and the doctor nodded.

“I’m the one that have to ask that…will you forgive me, Yuki?”

“Baka…”

The miko pulled Mayu in and hugged her closely to her body as she whispered into the doctor’s ears. “Let’s go home…Koichi-kun would want to see you there in the morning.”

“…Sure, let’s go back home.”

They both went back home together and nurse Tii watching those that lovely couple walking out with a smile on their face. She’s glad that the pocky snack she brought with her tonight actually did come in handy this time.

-
-

~THE END~

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: November 11, 2013, 05:45:21 PM »
OKAY! YOU GOT ME THIS TIME!!! HOLY POCKY!  :bleed eyes:

*LE GASP*

To MaYuki whom I shall Eternally Devote my Heart

:bow:

EDIT:

I WANT THIS AS A SERIES NOW!!!

so guys, let me give you a clear situation on how this fic affects me... I was actually trying to open some account earlier after reading the story and so I had to type my password so whilst typing my 'PW' which apparently would show as '******' I was so frustrated since I was very sure of I'm typing the 'right' password...a minute or two have passed...

TADDA~!

I just realized I was typing 'MAYUKI' and not my 'real password'  :shocked

dem.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 06:06:44 PM by imteedee »
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #198 on: November 12, 2013, 12:47:54 AM »
Koichi is a good son. Mayuki is lucky to have such an understanding son like him. He is raised with love afterall.
Pocky game~ These two  :luvluv1:

Nurse Tii :on spit:  That surprised me. XD

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #199 on: November 12, 2013, 02:21:40 AM »
imteedee: LOL!!!! Mayuki seeps into your head tooooo much! XD

Konoe: yup~ the boy is raised with mayuki love~ ^^ I used the opportunity of pocky day for this OS~ it makes them look cute even they're adults already :P

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Namida no Nai Sekai