JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - 1,2,3

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (MaYuki & WMatsui) - COMPLETED  (Read 99534 times)

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 7) UPDATE!
« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2014, 04:00:16 AM »
minami :angry: :angry:

mayu and rena's slap deserve you :smhid :smhid

you thank jurina she didn't slap you :smhid :smhid :smhid

*sigh* BAKA MINAMI!!

but...

dat hawaii~~!!!!!!!

can't wait for your update  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2014, 10:30:11 PM »
What happened with minami?!
Uh..those slaps deserve her though
hoo so they're going vacation to hawaii!!
Yey! Can't wait another absrud action of the duo bf ckck
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2014, 03:10:51 PM »
i kinda get it why the title is " Management Affairs" now...

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline mashioou

« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2014, 03:15:30 PM »
First, when I read: "We could make them do things for us.. You know..." I was Like: http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/109989/grinch-smile-o.gif

But then "Like slaves..." hit me and I go http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzi5gxinwX1qjey22o3_500.gif
http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/2/1/2/5/3/5/2/7/orig-21253527.jpg

Thanks for this fic! *bows*

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2014, 09:49:44 PM »
HOLA PEOPLE~
Sorry for the late update.. Been playing games  :nervous :nervous :nervous
Well, since I'm here now, let me present to you chapter 8 of this fic~  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
ENJOY~!!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

CHAPTER 8

The watch reads 9.15am. Mayu and Rena stood by the roadside in front of the library as they were told. “Hmm... Jurina told us that she was going to pick us up here at 9am, right? Well, it’s kinda unacceptable for CEO to be late for appointments..”

“Mayu, please.. It’s just 15 minutes.. Can’t you be more patient like me?” Rena sighed and shook her head.

“Of course you can be patient with your beloved Jurina....” Mayu sounded very sarcastic.

“What I’m trying to say is just that you’re not patient. That’s all. Don’t try to bring things the other way round, ok? Besides, do you know what time is out flight?”

“Hell if I know. Yuki haven’t told me any details yet.” Mayu shrugged.

At that time, a luxurious Rolls Royce car drove up to them and stopped at the side of the road. Mayu whispered into Rena’s ears. “Do you think that’s them? If it really is, I think I’m going to go crazy because I have never sat in any car that is worth more than a Honda Civic in my life...”

The front car window winded open at reveal an all smiley Atsuko sitting at the co-driver seat. “Sorry, we’re late.. I was getting my make up done.”

Mayu and Rena looked at each other for a moment before ducking down their heads and looked at the driver’s face. Jurina’s head popped out from the driver’s seat. She was wearing the same grey hoodie from the other day. This image of Jurina made her seem more friendly. “What’re you both standing there like a statue for!? Get in.” Well, not really. Human character doesn’t change according to the clothes you wear. That’s what Rena have yet to learn.

“Oh.. Right....” They placed their luggage in the trunk and entered the backseat. Yuki was there to greet them.

“Hey, Yuki...” Mayu’s face glittered in happiness as soon as she saw Yuki’s face.

“You’re not covering your face with clothings in public, Atsuko.. That’s a rare sight..” Rena started.

“Nah.. I’ve decided.. If the paparazzi are gonna come, just let them come.. I don’t even care anymore. My purpose for this trip is to have lots of fun. I’m not going to cover my face.” Atsuko smiled.

Soon after, Jurina started driving and made their way to the highway. No matter how one looks at Jurina right now, her clothes doesn’t suit the car that she was driving at all. A lady wearing a grey hoodie driving a luxurious Rolls Royce? I mean, come on. But Jurina is the type to love slipping into clothes she feel the most comfortable when she’s off duty. Mayu suddenly started bouncing on the seat a little. “Hmm... It really does feel strange sitting in a luxurious car for the first time..”

Jurina glared at Mayu through the rear mirror and voiced out in a loud tone that startled her. “Hey, can you please stop bouncing around at the back!? You’re going to ruin the leather seat!”

“Sorry.” Mayu’s words came out of her mouth softly.

“Come on, Jurina.. This is her first time sitting in a luxurious car.” Yuki patter Jurina’s shoulder.

This time, Jurina looked at Yuki through the rear mirror. “So, if there is a scratch on the seat, are you going to pay for it, Yuki?”

“I don’t mind, actually.” It didn’t take Yuki one second to think at all.

“Aren’t you protecting her a little too much?” Jurina asked.

“I don’t see anything wrong with protecting my own employee, Jurina. You should continue driving and stop talking..” Yuki pinched one side of Jurina’s cheek.

“You’re embarrassing me, Yuki. Let go or else..” Jurina warned once. Well, it’s not like Jurina could do anything now that she’s driving.

“Pfft... No way..” Yuki pinched the other side of Jurina’s face as well and stretched it, creating a weird looking Jurina.

Yuki pinching and pulling both sides of Jurina’s cheek caused her words to get distorted. “Wuki, wu vetta wet go ov mah cheeks nwao or I will have mah wewenge on you once we ket to our desteenasion. (Yuki, you better let go of my cheeks now or I will have my revenge on you once we get to our destination)”

Everyone in the car laughed loudly at Jurina’s words. Atsuko who was sitting beside Jurina laughed while clapping her hands as if she was watching some entertainment show on television, on difference is that this is happening live. Rena laughed a little as well. But her laugh was dry. It seemed a little forced. For some reason she was feeling a little jealous of Yuki being so close to Jurina.

“Stop it, Rena. What are you getting jealous for? You don’t like Jurina. So, stop thinking about weird things.” Rena whispered to herself and shook the thought off her mind.

About half an hour in the car, Mayu noticed something was wrong as she looked left and right. The road Jurina was taking was a little weird. They were off the highway and driving on a small road into the outskirts. “Emm... I don’t think this is the way to the airport...”

“Yes, it is..” Jurina answered.

“No, it isn’t.. I’ve been to the airport countless of times. This is not the way to the airport.” Mayu insisted.

Yuki giggled. “I’m sorry, Mayu.. I forgot to mention that we’re not going to a public airport..”

Rena and Mayu blinked their eyes at each other. “E-Eh?”

As the car reached a huge open area, Jurina hit the brakes at that time and drove into a garage. All the five ladies stepped out of the car and grabbed their respective luggages. “What is this place?” Rena asked.

As they stepped out of the garage, Mayu and Rena was astonished from the scene right before their eyes. They were standing right in front of a private jet. “OH.MY.GOD.” was all Mayu could utter right now.

“W-Who’s private jet is this? W-We’re not taking this private jet there.........right?” Mayu blinked like a little girl. Yuki thought that Mayu’s behaviour was cute. It was as if she had never seen a private jet in real life before. Well.... She hasn’t. So as Rena.

“This private jet belongs to me. And yes, we’re taking this flight to Hawaii. I have already informed the authorities in Hawaii. I know some people there.”

“You’re not gonna be the one pilot, are you?” Mayu questioned.

“Don’t be silly.. I have a personal pilot already getting ready in the cockpit.” Jurina explained.

“I can’t wait to get up the plane anymore.” Mayu snatched her luggage and dashed into the private jet immediately. Rena followed behind her.

It was spacious and luxurious beyond imagination. Snacks, wine, games, television, bed, shower and much more are available in the flight. It literally felt like a hotel room for a moment. There were six seats and one long comfortable couch that could fit two people.

“This is my seat!!” Mayu hopped onto the couch and laid flat on it, taking up all the space.

Jurina was completely speechless from Mayu’s childish actions. When Yuki came in, Mayu immediately sat up straight and offered the seat to Yuki. “Yuki, do you want to sit with me?” Mayu asked with her puppy eyes blinking cutely at Yuki. Jurina walked forth at that time. “How about a no? Yuki is sitting with me, understand?”

Yuki knocked Jurina away with her butt and smiled at Mayu. “I’d love to sit with you, Mayu..”

Rena was still astonished from the beautiful interior of the private jet. She then turned to Jurina and asked. “Emm... Jurina.. Can I ask you a question?”

Jurina voiced out immediately. “Please don’t call me Jurina. This is a business trip in case you forget. You’re not allowed to call me Jurina until-”

Yuki cut Jurina off before she could finish her sentence. “Yes, Rena.. You can call her Jurina all you want. We’re not in AKB Hotel. Feel free to call me Yuki as well.”

“You know what, just call me whatever the hell you want. Jurina, Ju, Juju, J, K, L... I don’t even care anymore.” Jurina sighed and had decided to let Yuki win this unnecessary battle. “Yes Rena, what was your question again?”

“Emm..... All these... This private jet.. The Rolls Royce.. They’re all yours?” It seems like Rena was interested with Jurina’s background suddenly.

“Yes they are.. Why?” Seeing a lady in a not-so-branded grey hoodie and simple black slacks saying this doesn’t seem to match the picture. She looked like those typical girl you could find easily walking at the side of the road.

“Oh, nothing actually.. It’s just that I never knew you’re THAT rich... I mean I know you’re definitely rich.. But just didn’t expect you to be.........super rich.”

“I do a lot of investments. So, it’s pretty easy and normal to be rich nowadays.”

“I’m not rich..” Rena answered.

“That’s because you’re not putting enough effort in your life and learn to do investments.” Jurina stated.

“I’m not putting enough effort? I know how much effort I’ve been putting in my life to get to this point. More like because you were rich to begin with.. I’m not from a rich family..” Maybe Rena shouldn’t have said this because Jurina didn’t like it at all.

Jurina seemed really, I mean REALLY irritated from Rena’s sentence. “What made you think I had any money to begin with, huh? You don’t know anything about my past, Rena. I’m warning you for one last time, Rena.. Don’t jump into foolish conclusions like this. Understood?”

“Y-Yes.... I’m sorry..” Rena apologized immediately.

Noticing this, Yuki quickly changed the topic. “Hey, Jurina. I think it’s time we leave now. I can’t wait to get to Hawaii and have lots of fun.. Right, Mayu?”

“Yea..” Mayu smiled at Yuki.

“Alright.. I’ll tell the pilot..” Jurina then looked at Rena for one last time. “It’s a 7 hour and 15 minutes flight, Rena. Get some sleep. You’ll need it.” Jurina then entered the cockpit and informed the pilot before coming out and took the seat beside Atsuko.

Few minutes later, the plane took off and finally they’re off to Hawaii. Didn’t take long for Yuki and Mayu’s chatter to end as they slept on the sofa. Mayu seemed to be curled up under Yuki’s arm as Yuki just laid her head on top of Mayu’s. Atsuko snoozed as well, with her headphones on full volume. Rena on the other hand, just couldn’t sleep.

“Hot Chocolate for you?” Rena looked up and saw Jurina holding onto an empty cup.

“Oh, it’s alright. You don’t have to trouble yourself for that..”

“I insist.. I have to apologize for my behaviour earlier. Maybe I shouldn’t raise my voice against you. I was too sensitive about that matter.”

This seemed really weird for Rena. Just few moments ago, Jurina was scolding her, and now she is apologizing? It’s like she has double personalities, a hot tempered one and a kind one. “No, please don’t apologize.. I shouldn’t have said those things to you either. And you don’t need to make a cup of Hot Chocolate for me.”

“I see.. You don’t want Hot Chocolate, huh? I’ll be happy to make some Espresso for you then..” Jurina took out a packet of Espresso.

“No, wait wait wait! I’ll take the Hot Chocolate.”

“Now that’s what I want to hear..” Jurina smiled and it made Rena’s heart skip a beat.

Jurina came back with a cup of Hot Chocolate and handed it to Rena. Rena took the cup from Jurina’s hand, but her eyes were blinking at Jurina the whole time. Noticing this, Jurina sat down beside her on the couch and placed her hands on the table. “You look like a confused little puppy, Rena. What’s wrong?”

“P-P-Puppy??” Rena’s face turned red suddenly.

“Yes, a confused little puppy. You seem to have something you’re curious about. If you have anything you want to know, just ask me.”

“Emm.... Maybe I shouldn’t be asking this but.... Do you.....erm......you know....have double personalities?” Rena sounded full of guilt while asking this question. She was afraif she would get scolding from Jurina again.

Jurina was trying to hold her laughter. “What makes you think I have double personalities?”

“I don’t know... Sometimes, you’re really sweet and kind but sometimes, you’re really cruel and mean... So I was just curious...” Rena showed a guilty smile.

“So, you think I have Multiple Personality Disorder or something?” Jurina leaned bac on her seat and crossed her arms.

“I don’t know..... Are you aware that there’s two completely different personalities within you?”

Jurina giggled a little. “You’re really afraid that I have a disease, aren’t you? Don’t worry. I’m completely aware that I have these both sides in me. It’s my own choice to show which personality I want. I could even start scolding you right now if I wanted to. But otherwise, it’s all depending on my mood... Though I have very very terrible mood swings.. I may feel happy the first minute, then the next minute I might end up scolding everyone. I’m just like that.”

“It’s still a little confusing...” Rena scratched her head.

“Confusing? You’re trying to study my personality or something?”

“Not study.. I just wanted to know when I can approach you and when I should stay away...”

Jurina laughed. “Of course you can approach me anytime you want...” Her expression immediately changed from laughing into a serious one. “Just don’t approach me with stupid and small matters. Those are not my kind of thing. I don’t really fancy listening to any of them.”

Rena finds it fascinating that Jurina could change her expression so fast. Then, Rena suddenly joked out of the blue. “Ever thought about going into entertainment business?”

Jurina furrowed her brows at Rena and sighed. “You see, Rena... Things like this are why I always go ito mood swings... Do I look entertaining to you?”

“Erm....” Rena placed her index finger with her thumb. “Maybe a little?”

“I don’t think so. I’m a businesswoman. Not an entertainer.”

“Hey... Entertainment business is business too...”

Jurina blinked her eyes at Rena’s comeback and smiled a little. “It’s a little scary that you’re becoming more and more like Yuki..”

“Hmm? How?” Rena sounded surprised.

“Having come backs that just make me go all dumb and confused. All I could do is just stare back at you and think to myself ‘Wow, is this girl here for real?.” Jurina replied.

“So.... Is it a good thing or a bad thing?” Rena smiled.

“It’s a good thing for you. Bad for me..” Jurina replied with a smile as well.

Rena and Jurina talked for a few hours till they fell asleep themselves. The flight was long. They really needed their sleep. Time passed by really quickly.

As Rena opened her eyes, her left shoulder felt a little heavy. Jurina was laying her head on Rena’s shoulder while sleeping. She was as stiff as a statue. She didn’t dare to move a muscle. Blushing at the same time as well. “Oh my god.. What should I do now....I think I’ll just stay like this till she wakes up..”

Rena stole a couple of glances on Jurina’s face. 10 times, if not, 20. She then tilted her head a little to take a look at Jurina’s face. She looked really pure and innocent when she’s sleeping, just like a teenager. Rena carefully swiped Jurina’s bangs away so she could get a clearer vision of Jurina. That was the cutest thing Rena had seen in a while. So, Rena couldn’t help it but to slowly shift her index finger and poked Jurina’s face softly.  Rena was so engrossed in Jurina that she did not notice that there was a pair of eyes staring right at her. As Rena finished poking Jurina’s face, she shifted her head facing front once again. Mayu who was sitting at the opposite couch was eating popcorn while staring right at Rena’s face. Rena blinked her eyes a few times to register what was going on at that time.

The grin on Mayu’s face was evil as she was recording the whole scene the whole time. “Tsk tsk tsk tsk...... Caught you red handed, you little liar..”

Afraid of waking Jurina up, Rena remained like a statue and moved her mouth without voicing out, forming a sentence. “I’ll kill you if you don’t delete that, Mayu!”

Mayu showed Rena her tongue and kept her phone back in her pocket. “Make me.”

*DING DONG* *Rise and shine, people.. We have finally reached Hawaii.*

The announcement from the pilot woke Jurina up. And of course Yuki and Atsuko as well. They all immediately looked out the window. The view was breathtaking. An island in the middle of the ocean, what could be better than that. The plane landed soon after that.

Once Mayu stepped out of the plane, she breathe in hard and screamed at the top of her lungs. “ALOOOOOOOHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!”

As soon as they stepped into the airport, cameras started flashing at them. There were paparazzi all over the place. Definitely they’re there for Atsuko. Atsuko just put on her best smile and waved back at them.

“Oh my god.. Why are there so many paparazzi here....” Rena started panicking.

“Just smile and wave, Rena.” Mayu smiled at the crowd and waved.

“Erm... Hello..” Rena smiled at the paparazzi as well. But as soon as Rena saw Jurina and Yuki, she put down her hands immediately. Yuki and Jurina were wearing sunglasses and avoided all eye contact with anyone while walking down the path. That just made them look like some cool celebrity even though they’re not.

Looking at Mayu getting all excited, waving and smiling all around made Rena feel embarrassed. If that wasn’t embarrassing enough, Mayu dragged Rena towards one of the paparazzi’s camcorder and started yelling “Hey, mom! It’s me, Mayu!! I’m with Rena in Hawaii. HELLO!!!! Come on, Rena. Say something!”

Despite being in Hawaii and all the paparazzi being non-Japanese, Mayu still voiced out the message in Japanese language. The cameraman was literally looking at Mayu, amused. Rena was trying her best to pry Mayu off her but Mayu seemed to be stronger. She then whispered into Mayu’s ears angrily. “Stop this, Mayu! This is embarrassing! The recording was meant for Atsuko! Not us!”

“But she’s with us now. So...” Mayu looked back at the camcorder and continued. “Hey, dad! What are you eating for dinner tonight? Don’t eat too much oily food. You have high cholesterol. Alright? Ask mom to cook some porridge for you, ok?” Rena continued prying Mayu’s arm off, not wanting to be embarrassed.

At that time, they were both lifted up at the back of their collars. “Let me apologize in their behalf.” Jurina apologized in English to the cameraman and dragged them to their cab and took off.

“Wow, Jurina.. You’re really fluent in English...” Rena stated

“That’s one of Jurina’s charm.. Makes her so loveable..” Yuki smiled sweetly at Jurina.

“Yea I can understand..” Rena smiled as well.

After half an hour in the cab, they were put down on the sidewalk near the seaside. “We have to walk to our hotel from here. No cars are allowed to enter.” Jurina instructed.

As they walked along the sidewalk, the shop hey were passing through caught Mayu’s attention. It was a soft toy store. She screeched and dragged Rena into the store. Yes, screeched. Mayu loves soft toys. She has tons of them in her room. All of them with their own names. That’s the cute side about her. Sometimes, Rena thinks that this part of Mayu is cute.

“I think I’ll take a walk along the beach while waiting..” Atsuko smiled at them.

“Alright. I’ll inform you when I get them out of the store..” Jurina returned the smile.

“Oh.... Rena, look at this!! It’s so cute!!” Mayu held up a Domo-kun soft toy.

“Yea... It’s mouth is so big.. Just like yours.. Hippo mouth.” Rena laughed.

“Tch- What about you, then? You look fat like this!” Mayu held up a Totoro soft toy.

“I’m fine with looking like Totoro.. Everybody loves Totoro..”

“Then I’m fine being Domo-kun as well.. Everyone knows Domo-kun is more popular..”

“Whatever you say, Mayu...” Rena turned her back on Mayu and ignored everything she says.

Something from the next shelf attracted Mayu’s attention. “Oh my god! Is that..??? YES IT IS!!!!! KYAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” Mayu got super excited all of a sudden and rushed towards the next shelf.

“Oh gosh, what the hell is wrong with you!? You’re too loud! There are people looking at us, Mayu!” Rena covered her ears.

“Look, Rena!!! Look at this!! It’s Sebastian Michaelis!!” Mayu excitedly held a soft toy up and showed it to Rena.

Rena merely squinted her eyes at the soft toy. “Am I supposed to know who this Sebastian is?”

“Oh my god, Rena.. It’s Sebastian from Black Butler!! He’s so HOT!!!! KYAAA!!!” Mayu was literally squishing the Sebastian soft toy like a little girl.

Jurina suddenly appeared out of nowhere and snatched the soft toy off Mayu’s hand. “You didn’t come here for a holiday. Remember that.. You’re on a business trip.”

“Oh, jeez Jurina.. Give them a break!” Yuki snatched it back from Jurina and returned it to Mayu.

Jurina placed her arms on her waist and looked at Yuki. “Yuki, they came here to work. Not to play and scream like this.”

“Come on, Jurina.. It’s Hawaii. Cut them some slack will you?”

Jurina held Yuki by the shoulder at that time. “Yuki, I agreed to allow them to come only because of work purposes. Not for a holiday. The holiday was only meant for you, me and Maeda Atsuko.”

“And them... Come on, Jurina..” Yuki showed her angelic smile at Jurina. That had always been Jurina’s weakness. She just couldn’t talk back to Yuki looking at her face like that.

Once again, Mayu’s arm involuntarily crawled up to Rena’s collar and gripped on it. “Why are they so close????????”

“Your hands, Mayu.. They’re crumpling my shirt for the 48th time...” Rena had to pry Mayu’s hand off her shirt.

Jurina pointed at Yuki’s face while her mouth moving about again and again, trying to say something but she just couldn’t seem to say it out. “I’m going to allow you to win this time, Yuki... Just...fine, forget it..”

“Allow me to win? More like you couldn’t win..” Yuki giggled a little.

“I will apologize on Jurina’s behalf. She usually doesn’t like jokes while working... She’s always serious when it comes to work.” Yuki explained.

“Yes, I can see that..” Rena just wished she could bring the playful and kind Jurina out once again instead of this deadly and cold CEO. That’s the Jurina that Rena likes.. Wait...like? Rena doesn’t like Jurina... Or does she?

“Ooh, an ice cream store! Let’s go get some!” Yuki immediately got distracted by an ice cream store just opposite the shop they’re in right now.

“Here we go again...” Jurina rolled her eyes. “You know what, I’ll just walk around in this store...”

Rena’s next step alerted her of something. She lifted her foot and noticed that she stepped on a wallet. It definitely belonged to someone of an upper class because it was branded. She picked it up and opened it to find out the owner of the wallet. Out of curiosity, she flipped the wallet over and saw an old picture of a man and a woman carrying a little girl. Rena assumed that picture to be the owner’s family photo. To her surprise, the ID shows Matsui Jurina. The ID revealed that her birthday is 8th of March. “Wait.. 8th of March.. That’s today..” Rena thought.

Rena immediately chased after Jurina and called out for her. “Jurina.. You dropped your wallet..”

Unaware that she dropped her own wallet, she started fondling through her pockets before smiling at Rena and took the wallet from her hand. “Oh, thanks..”

Rena replied with a smile as well. “Oh, and happy birthday, Jurina..”

Jurina stopped in her tracks and looked back at Rena with eyes glaring right at her. “What did you see in my wallet?”

“Wha- I... Just your ID..” Rena was completely oblivious about why Jurina was acting so serious all of a sudden.

“What ELSE did you see in my wallet!?” Jurina repeated her question once again, but with a louder voice.

“H-Huh? I-I don’t know.....” Rena was stuttering so much that her mind went blank suddenly.

“You saw a picture, didn’t you!?” Jurina warned Rena with her eyes cold as ice. Her glare was literally freaking Rena out. It was as if Jurina didn’t want the picture to be seen by anyone.

“I.....I..... It was an accident, I swear..” Rena was already in the verge of tears looking at Jurina losing her temper on her.

“......” Jurina sighed loudly and closed her eyes. “I’m sorry. But, please Rena.. Next time, don’t look into my wallet, alright? There are things...I don’t want anybody to know about.”

Rena wiped away her tears and nodded softly. There was no doubt that Rena was still frightened and confused.

“What happened??” Yuki and Mayu came back to the scene, looking confused.

Jurina did not answer to the question as she just ignored it and walked away.

“Rena, what happened?” Mayu asked Rena.

“I don’t know.. I just picked up Jurina’s wallet and accidentally saw a picture. Before I knew it, she was already scolding me.”

“A picture?” Yuki frowned. “Hmm... I never knew Jurina had any picture kept in her wallet.. What kind of picture was it?”

“I’m not really sure but I think it’s a picture of her family..” Rena shrugged.

“I see...” Yuki rubbed her chin a little.

“Hmm?? What’s wrong, Yuki?” Something seemed to have sparked Rena’s interest.

Yuki suddenly sighed, alerting Rena. “Before I tell you about Jurina, just in case you didn’t know, Rena.. I was an orphan.”

Rena was surprised to learn that one of the CEOs of AKB Hotel was an orphan. Just imagine how much effort Yuki had to put out and how much she have been through to finally stand at the top of one of the best hotels in the world as CEO. “Wait, you’re an orphan??”

“Pfft.. I already know that Yuki was an orphan though..” Mayu had known this fact on their date.

Yuki sighed once again after that. “Jurina was always serious from the very first day she came into the high school. She was too intimidating. Nobody would want to be friends with her. The only one who approached her was me. She was always gloomy so I found a solution of that. Everyday after school, I would invite her to the orphanage and play with the little kids there. From that day onward, Jurina started opening herself to only me. Then I realized, the more you get to know her, you’ll find out that she actually has a kind and sweet side behind her hot tempered character. I know it’s kinda rare, but that little side of her leak out once in a while when she’s in a good mood.”

At that time, the memory of Rena’s encounter with Jurina the other day and the scene from the earlier flight flashed through her mind. “I see... But what about her parents? Jurina seemed a little upset that I saw her family photo..”

“It’s hard to believe this, but even I don’t know what Jurina’s dad looks like. She hardly talked about her dad.. Other than her surname, there’s nothing much about her dad that I know about. All I know is that her parents were divorced when she was still young. At least her dad left a little fortune for her and her mom. But it wasn’t enough. Jurina had to support her mom and herself from such a young age by doing part time jobs all day long. That’s where Jurina got her serious character from. She had to stay strong for her mom. Not long after that, her mom died of cancer. That was when her strong character slowly turned into hot temper.” Yuki explained.

“That’s really sad...” Rena literally had some tears in her eyes.

“If you think me being an orphan was sad enough.. Just try to imagine, Jurina’s case was 100x worse than mine. I may not know who my parents are but I had people taking care of me since I was a baby. She was the one who had been through tough times more than I did. She had to go though both the loss of her family and yet, she was strong enough to continue living her life. Which is why I feel so proud when I was finally able to stand at the top rank in one of the best hotels with somebody so admirable like Jurina. She may have a dark past, but look at her now.. She’s successful, rich and good looking..” Yuki clasps her hands together and started squealing a little. “Sometimes, I just feel like I couldn’t help but to fall in love with her..”

Mayu squinted her eyes a little at Yuki’s statement.

Jurina’s head popped out from the end of the aisle and called out to the three ladies. “What are you three blabbering about? We have yet to check into the hotel.. And Yuki, don’t forget that we have a meeting in 2 hours time. You better hurry.”

“Oh, right... Here, Mayu.” Yuki handed her handbag over to Mayu.

“Emm... What’s this handbag for?” Mayu seemed confused.

“What do you mean ‘What’s this handbag for?’? You came here as my assistant, didn’t you?” Yuki smiled.

“B-But I’m an assistant.. Not a serva-” Mayu didn’t get a chance to finish her statement as Yuki seductively traced her finger across Mayu’s lips, silencing her immediately.

“You’ll help me to carry my handbag.....right?” Yuki seductively bit her own lips to convince Mayu more. I guess Yuki’s seduction was more than enough to convince Mayu. Her face was redder than a tomato.

“I’ll carry anything you want, Yuki...” Mayu was already hypnotized completely. Her eyeballs were shaped like pink hearts.

“What the.....” Rena looked confused at Mayu’s sudden change of behaviour.

“Yay!” Yuki clapped her hands.

“Ah, Yuki!” Rena called out to Yuki once again, remembering something else.

“Yea?” Yuki asked.

“Erm... When is Jurina’s birthday?” Rena asked with a complicated expression shown clearly on her face.

“Oh, we celebrated her birthday last month.. Her birthday is 16th of February. Why?” Yuki tilted her head.

“I see.... Guess I was too late to wish her, huh...” Rena nodded and started thinking once again. Jurina’s ID definitely showed 8th of March.. Rena knows that she’s not blind. It’s definitely 8th of March. No doubt about it. So, why did Jurina lie about her birthday? Even to Yuki, her best friend since high school? This thought will bother Rena for quite some time.

Chapter 8
END
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 08:42:48 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 8) UPDATE!
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2014, 10:54:01 PM »
so many secrets reaveled :O :O

but yukirin and juju is sooooooooooooooo close to each other :panic: :panic: :panic:

not only mayu but me too getting jealous XD XD

wah!!! mayuki FTW!!

can't wait for the update :twothumbs :twothumbs
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2014, 02:36:41 AM »
Ah... it's like they are on a dates in Hawaii....

Mayuki is having fun...

Wmatsui is having heart to heart conversation...

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Ava

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina shipper (and a little takayuu) :P
« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2014, 02:39:45 AM »
Mayuki!!
Wmatsui!!

I hope more atsumina comes next, takamina needs to follow atsuko

Thnks for the update

Will wait for the next one :deco:
Fanfic: Towards my dream (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Mayuki etc) http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37925.new#new

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2014, 06:21:17 AM »
HAWAIIIIIIIIIIII  :deco:

Offline Liyra48

« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2014, 07:31:57 AM »
Mayuyu acting like a celebrity lol  XD
Eh i thought jurina's bday was on 8th?

Offline affiber

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kashiwagi Yuki is my kami oshi~
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2014, 10:35:41 AM »
HAHAHA i don't get it why Mayu and Rena is so funny XD :lol:
Things were going out pretty well for MaYuki.. :wub:
And Yuki's seduction... WOW, thats devastating :inlove:
Oh, and author san, a little spice of JuriYuki would be good too !! :P

Looking forward to the next update :D

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 03:31:41 PM by affiber »

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2014, 12:06:34 PM »
That seductive Yuki!!! Mayu was surely in a love-struck state XD

So, Jurina's past revealed a little here, so the last secret is her fake birthday. I love the switch of Jurina's mood, (∩_∩)

Great job kevin-san! Next update ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2014, 01:25:55 PM »
Lol Mayu chang her mind after Yuki seductive move XD

Ehh why Jurina is lie aboit her birthday?!?

Mayuki!!! Wmatsui!! Kyaaa~

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2014, 03:38:20 PM »
urmm...
I NEED MOOOOAAAARRRRR!!!

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2014, 07:04:57 AM »
Hi kevin! It's been some time. :on asmo:

I've read this fanfic, your new fanfic series, and... I'm really addicted to it!!  :lol:
Just like SP, your chapters in here always make me laugh as well... I can't stop laughing and smiling.

I love how Mayu and Rena fight over something silly.  :mikilaugh:

And Jurina.... you make me more curious about Juju and her past. I'm sure that there's something behind her coldness and her hot tempered attitude.

Yuki... she's so lovely!  :mon inluv: The way she pampering Mayu..... so cute! I love every Mayuki scenes.
She can easily win everyone's heart with her beauty and her smile. She's a real Goddess in here.

Oh, you also put the love-line between Acchan-Takamina-Tomochin. I wonder what whould Takamina do if she meet Acchan again in the future. Will she let Acchan go like the last time? Hmm.....

WMatsui scene... Rena is right, it seems Juju have double personalities.  :rofl:
Juju's mood can change instantly and drastically.
Instead of get irritated of Juju, I hope Rena can try to understand Juju's sarcasm.  8)

Ano.... I just....... want to ask 1 thing.
The day when Acchan locked herself in the hotel room (after a big quarrel with Takamina):
*BEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

“Atsuko, open up!!” Rena spammed the door bell.

*CLANGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!*

“That.....sounds like something just broke....” This made all four of them panic.

“OPEN THE DOOR, ATSUKO!!!!” Mayu shouted and banged the door.

There’s no use shouting and banging the door! It’s sound proof! Move!” Jurina pushed Rena and Mayu away
The room is sound proof, but... they can hear something has broke inside the room?  :mon psst:

By the way..... I think I will start to spam your inbox again with "Please update your fic faster!"  :mon misch:

:mon thumb:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #115 on: June 06, 2014, 07:36:31 AM »
urmm...
I NEED MOOOOAAAARRRRR!!!

ME TOO!!!   :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2014, 03:01:48 PM »
I realized that it's been some time since I last replied to comments.. I've been really lazy LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....
So I've decided to slap myself across the face and force myself to reply...
Well, I have to show some gratitude for my super awesome fellow readers who were willing to leave awesome comments on a small fic like this~ XD

@MayuxMatsuixMusic : Yukirin and Jurina are best friends.. It's normal that they're close to one another.. And of course Mayu doesn't like that.. XD
Thanks for commenting~

@cisda83 : Wmatsui will have more than heart to heart conversation in the future~ Stay tuned~  :)

@Ava : Takamina need to follow Atsuko, eh? Who knows...you might actually get what you want.. *shhh....don't tell anyone XD*

@48matama : Yes, Hawaii.. XD They're gonna have lots of fun there..

@Liyra48 : That's just Mayu acting like herself.. XD Oops... It is the 8th.. Changed it. Thanks for noticing that.  :nervous

@affiber : You want some JuriYuki? Well, good news for you then.. Coz I'm gonna put in a little JuriYuki soon XD Stay tuned~  :)

@RenshuChan : More secrets will be revealed in the near future, so stay tuned~  :) *Yes, I love the switch in Jurina's mood too XD*

@Kirozoro : Mayu is easily hypnotized by Yuki coz she's so blinded by love.. XD More about Jurina will be revealed in the near future.. Stay tuned~  :)

@chiqinna : You want more? Well, more will come after you buy me some KFC (Kentucky Fried Chiqin) XD

@anakpanti : Oh, god Tianne... It's been a long time since I last saw you.. It's good to hear that you're addicted to my new fic as well XD I decided to put comedy and humour in this new fic to create laughter for my awesome readers~
Oh, you also put the love-line between Acchan-Takamina-Tomochin. I wonder what whould Takamina do if she meet Acchan again in the future. Will she let Acchan go like the last time? Hmm.....
Well, Takmina will meet Acchan again REAL SOON.. So, you'll just have to wait for that time to come..  :P :P :P
Oh, and about the sound proof thingy.... Just ignore it.. It's not actually sound proof.. It was a mistake I made and I didn't realize it.. Thanks for pointing that out to me..  :nervous :nervous :nervous
And I hope to continue seeing your essay-like comments.. I really like reading them..  ;) ;) ;) ;)

@Chichay12 : You need more too? Well, ask Chiqin to buy some KFC (Kentucky Fried Chiqin) back for me first.. XD

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2014, 02:06:00 PM »
HOLA, humans~ Chapter 9 is finally here~!
CHEERS~!!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

CHAPTER 9

Atsuko stretched herself along the beach and sat down there on the sand alone, facing the sunset. The feeling was calm. Just the thing she needed after that huge argument with Minami.

“Erm, excuse me...” Somebody tapped on Atsuko’s shoulder softly. As she turn her head, she saw that it was an American teenage boy. “Erm.... Maeda Atsuko?” The teenage boy asked in English. He tried to use his English as simple as possible so that Atsuko could understand him. Well, Atsuko isn’t really fluent in English, so Atsuko was kinda happy that he was considerate.

“Yes..” Atsuko nodded and answered back in English.

“Erm.... Can I have an autograph please? I’m a fan.” The teenage boy showed Atsuko one of her albums and showed it to her.

“Ah... Fan..... Ok ok...” Understanding the boy’s request, she took out her permanent marker and gave the boy an autograph. She always brings a permanent marker with her everywhere she goes just in case there’s a spontaneous autograph session like now.

“Thank you.. You’re beautiful.. Bye bye..” The teenage boy complimented Atsuko before he left.

“Me? Beautiful? Thank you!! Bye bye!” Atsuko literally laughed at the teenage boy’s dorkiness.

“Can you sign an autograph for me too?” This time a lady voiced out to her in Japanese language.

“Sure..” Atsuko took the album from the lady’s hand and signed her autograph and smiled as she passed the album back to the owner. “Here you go..”

Atsuko lost her smile right away as soon as she saw the owner’s face.

“Hi, Atsuko..” There Takamina stood, smiling brightly at her.

“Minami!!” Atsuko shot up from her seat and released a slap on her face before the shorter girl had any chance to talk back.

After recovering from the slap, Minami looked back at Atsuko once again. “You can slap me all you want. I will never go away.”

“You think I won’t do it?” Atsuko raised her hand once again, and it made Minami flinched a little. After letting out a loud and annoyed sigh, Atsuko lowered her hand and asked, “What are you even doing here, Minami...”

“I told you before, I will not leave your side.”

“You followed me all the way to Hawaii? Are you serious? I came all the way here so I don’t have to look at your face.” Atsuko was dumbfounded.

“I overheard your conversation that you’re going to Hawaii, so I decided to come along. As I reached the airport, I overheard some of your Japanese fans talking about you and asked them about it. They told me that you were staying in HKT Hotel with four more ladies. So, I came.. And here you are.. At the beach..” Minami shrugged.

“You’re a stalker and you’re annoying. Go away. I’m not going to talk to you.”

“It’s alright. You don’t have to talk to me. I won’t expect any reply from you, but please just hear me out.”

“I don’t want to hear either. Get lost.” Atsuko warned.

“I have to clear this matter up with you, Atsuko.. Come.” Minami pulled Atsuko to a secluded area despite the latter was resisting..

“Let go of me, Minami!” Atsuko finally freed herself from Minami’s grip as soon as they reached the area. “I swear to god you’re going to be in a big trouble once they come back from their meeting.”

“I love you, Atsuko.”

“No, you don’t. You love Tom-”

Atsuko did not get to complete her sentence as Minami grabbed Atsuko for a kiss. A soft, gentle kiss. Atsuko blushed a lot from the kiss. Most likely because she had not expected a kiss from Minami at a time like this.

“Minami......” A soft voice escaped from Atsuko’s mouth and she slowly pushed Minami away from her. “Please don’t do this to me, Minami.. Don’t make me feel confused any more than this..”

“I wouldn’t kiss you if I don’t love you, Atsuko.. I can swear to god that I have never kissed Tomochin before because the one I love wasn’t her. It was you.”

“Then why? Why did you disregard me to go for her?”

“Because she knows.”

“Huh?” Atsuko was confused.

“Tomochin knows about us.. Our relationship. She told me if I did not play along with her games, she would announce to the media that we’re in a relationship.”

“Then let her do that! I don’t care about-”

“I care, Atsuko! I care! Singing had always been your dream. I don’t want you to give up your dream just to be with me. This just isn’t fair for you..” Minami caressed Atsuko’s cheek.

“Minami.... Seeing you with another woman is what isn’t fair for me.. If I were to lose you to another woman... I’d rather lose my celebrity life instead. I don’t want them. I just want......you...” Atsuko teared up.

“Atsuko...” Minami hugged Atsuko tightly. “I’m sorry.. I’m sorry for everything I have done to you.. I swear it will never happen again...”

They embraced themselves for a long time before Atsuko voiced out. “Minami?”

“Hmm?”

“There’s a lot of mosquitoes here...” Atsuko wiped her tears off.

Minami giggled at Atsuko’s random statement. “Alright. We should go walk around the town maybe?”

Atsuko nodded and held Minami’s hand. “I want to go... But we’ll hold hands, ok?”

“Are you sure about this?” Minami asked and Atsuko nodded silently. Minami grinned widely and intertwined her fingers with Atsuko’s fingers happily. “Alright then.”

Atsuko’s mood just became brightened by Minami’s gesture and they made their way to town to do some shopping. Atsuko did not care about her celebrity identity anymore. Minami was all she wanted. She finally got Minami back and will hold on to her till the end of time. Atsuko’s future in the entertainment industry still remains unknown. But that’s definitely not what she cares about at this point. For now, she just wanted to go on a date with the woman she loved.

HKT Hotel lounge

“Phew... That meeting was tiring...” Yuki laid down on the couch situated in the lounge of HKT Hotel.

“Yuki, I believe that’s not how CEOs act. Come back to our senses. You’re humiliating me.” Jurina was looking over some of the paperworks and documents from the meeting they just came back from.

“Geez, Jurina... Why must you be so serious? We came to Hawaii to let ourselves go, didn’t we?” Yuki clinged her arm onto Jurina.

“I’m not angry... Not angry at all..” Mayu was smiling. Only that her hands were choking Rena at the same time.

“You’re choking me, Mayu. Will you stop that?” Rena pulled Mayu’s arm away.

“Yuki, please. We’re in HKT Hotel now, one of our hotel branch. We’re the CEOs of AKB Hotel. We should show a good example to them, not destroy our image. Get it? If you want to loose yourself, go loose yourself somewhere else, just not here, alright?” Jurina continued accessing the documents.

“Let’s go loose ourselves together at the beach then.” Yuki suggested.

Jurina sighed. “Can’t you see these paperworks? I’m still busy now, Yuki. Just because you have no paperworks to take care of, doesn’t mean I have no paperworks.”

“You’re no fun, Jurina..” Yuki slumped herself on the couch and pouted.

“How about you stop bothering me now and I’ll buy you an ice cream later on?” Jurina suggested.

“How about you buy it for me now and I’ll stop bothering you?” Yuki returned with a sarcastic voice.

“I’m busy, Yuki.. See this? P.A.P.E.R.W.O.R.K.” Jurina lifted her pile of documents and showed it to Yuki.

“I’ll be happy to buy you an ice cream now, Yuki.” Mayu shot up from her seat at that time, shocking Rena.

Jurina clapped her hands. “Finally, somebody useful. Please do, Mayu.. I’d appreciate that.”

“Hmph! I’m not going to talk to you for the rest of the day, Jurina.” Yuki stood up from her seat and grabbed Mayu’s hand.

Mayu looked at Yuki’s face, then her hand, then her face, then her hand again. “You’re holding my hand....” Mayu was literally beaming in happiness.

“Rena, she’s holding my hand now! Oh, it’s like those romantic scenes from dramas..” Mayu said as she was dragged away by Yuki.

“Doesn’t seem like a romantic scene to me at all...” Rena looked on at Yuki dragging Mayu out of the hotel like how a mother would drag a child.

“Erm.... Do you think maybe you’re treating Yuki a little too harsh?”

“This is work, Rena. If Yuki doesn’t understand that this is more important, then I’ll have nothing to say.”

“I mean, you’d still have time to complete it later, right?”

Jurina pointed her pen at Rena’s face. “I don’t like delaying my work. So, stop lecturing me like you know what’s best for me. You don’t. Alright?”

There was nothing else Rena could say as she merely shrugged.

“Ah, damn it!” Jurina slammed the paperworks on the table, alerting Rena.

“Is there a problem?”

“There’s a document I need to use...... Rena, come with me to my office.” Jurina stood up and started packing her things.

“Your office?? But we’re in Hawaii...” Rena was dumbfounded.

“I have a hotel branch here in Hawaii. What makes you think I have no office here as well? Here you go. My office is just two blocks away.” Jurina placed her stack of papers on Rena’s arm. “Since you’re my assistant, I’m going to give you another set of my office card key. Don’t you lose this card key. This is very very important, alright?”

Rena nodded and received Jurina’s set of office card key.

By the seaside

“That Jurina....” Yuki pouted and was still unhappy about Jurina’s coldness towards her earlier on.

“Calm down, Yuki..”

“I just wanted her to stop being so serious while working, that’s all.. What’s the wrong in that? Hmm?” Yuki shot her face close to Mayu.

“N-Nothing. Nothing is wrong with that..” Mayu’s head automatically shifted back a little as Yuki’s face was too close to hers. “Maybe ice cream will help you cool down a little?”

“No ice creams can cool me down now..” Yuki seemed really angry.

“Oh, look.. An ice cream store over there.” Mayu pointed at a man selling ice cream at the beach.

“OH ICE CREAM!!!” Yuki rushed towards the man immediately. Well, maybe she wasn’t that mad after all. Mayu finds Yuki’s love for ice cream really amusing. She could be really angry at this very moment. Ice cream appears, and BOOM.. Angry Yuki’s gone.

“What do you want, Mayu? Chocolate? Vanilla?” Yuki seemed like a small kid right now.

“Chocolate.”

“Two chocolate ice cream. Thank you.” Yuki was so excited when the ice cream vendor passed her the ice creams. “Here you go, Mayu.” Yuki walked towards Mayu.

“Thank you..” Mayu was reaching for the ice cream when Yuki did something unexpected.

“Catch!” Yuki threw Mayu’s ice cream towards her and by reflex, Mayu accidentally dodged it and watched her ice cream drop onto the floor.

“My ice cream!!” Mayu looked at her broken ice cream laying on the floor.

“Oops.. Looks like you have to get a new one.” Yuki sticked her tongue out at Mayu and walked away.

“Come back! I’m going to take your ice cream!” Mayu immediately chased after Yuki.

Noticing that Mayu was chasing after her, Yuki started running as fast as she could but she didn’t realize there was a hard rock camouflaging itself along the golden sands and...

*KICK*

“Ouch!” Yuki fell down flat on the sand with her ice cream escaping from her grip and meeting the sands. The impact of her body to the ground caused some of the sand to land on top of her own body.

Mayu stopped in her tracks and started laughing. Even if it was the lady that she likes a lot, Mayu couldn’t stop herself from laughing at a scene like this. She started clapping by herself and held onto her stomach while laughing as if she was watching an entertainment show.

“My ice cream......” Yuki was pouting and sobbing while still laying flat on the sands.

“Are you okay?” Mayu held in her laughter, swiped the sand off Yuki’s back and helped her sit up.

“.........” Somehow Yuki just sat up and stare right into Mayu’s eyes as she dusted the sand off her.

“Oh my god, look at you.. You have sand even on your hair.” Mayu giggled as she gently swiped the sands off her hair.

“..........”

“Yuki?” Mayu realized that Yuki looked stunned.

“It’s those beautiful eyes again..... Those sincere and pure eyes...” Yuki blinked.

“Yuki, are you ok? Don’t scare me..” Mayu was nudging Yuki’s shoulder.

“H-Huh? I’m so sorry. I must be having a concussion or something.” Yuki tried to stand up. “Ouch!” Yuki just realized at that moment that she had twisted her ankle.

“What’s wrong, Yuki?” Mayu looked at Yuki’s ankle and it looked swollen. “This looked serious. Did you twist your ankle when you fell just now?” Mayu sounded concerned.

Yuki nodded silently and painfully.

“Here...” Mayu pulled Yuki up and offered. “Get on my back.”

“But I’m heavy..” Yuki did not want to get on Mayu’s back as she mentioned.

“Get on my back, Yuki. I doubt you’ll be able to walk with your foot in this condition.”

“You’re smaller than me, Mayu. You’re going to get hurt carrying me..” Yuki was still doubting Mayu’s strength.

“I might look small, but never underestimate my strength. Can you see these muscles here?” Mayu flexed her right arm and showed it to Yuki.

“...........There’s nothing...” Yuki thought as a sweatdrop appeared at the back of her head.

“Get on. I can handle this..” Mayu insisted once again.

“If you say so..” Yuki hopped onto Mayu’s back.

“Oh, wow god damn it, she’s so heavy...” Mayu thought to herself and literally gritted her teeth as Yuki finally landed on her back. Trying her best to cover her expression, she smiled back at Yuki and started walking. “See? You’re not that heavy at all.. This is nothing..”

Yuki definitely knew that Mayu was straining herself as she felt her whole body vibrating from the aount of strength exerted. “Erm.... Mayu? Are you ok?”

“What do you mean? Of course I’m ok..” Mayu smiled. Even her lips vibrated a little.

“Mayu, your face is all red..” Yuki pointed out.

“No, it’s not.. It’s just the sun shining on my face.”

“Put me down, Mayu..” Yuki patted Mayu’s shoulder.

“No, I’m not putting you down.” Mayu insisted.

“Put me down, Mayu! This is an order from your boss!” Yuki raised her voice.

“Like you said, Yuki.. This isn’t AKB Hotel..”

“You’re going to hurt yourself if you continue carrying me. Put me down NOW!” Yuki patted Mayu’s shoulder harder than before and started wriggling around.

“You want me to put to down? Ok. I will put you down...” Mayu suddenly diverted her way towards the sea.

“Where are you going?” Yuki was confused about Mayu’s sudden diversion.

“Putting you down, of course.” Mayu sneakily moved towards the sea water, going in a little deeper and deeper and it alerted Yuki.

“Mayu! Do not drop me into the water! You heard me!? I will kill you if you drop me here!”

“But I thought you wanted me to put you down? Apparently, the Watanabe taxi only drops people into the ocean.” Mayu grinned.

“No no no no! Stop it, Mayu!”

“Are you still insisting of coming down?”

“Alright! Alright! You win! Now take me away from here now! And don’t blame me if you get yourself hurt or anything.” Yuki demanded with a loud voice.

Mayu smiled, being satisfied that she finally won against Yuki. “Well, nobody asked you to fall and sprain your ankle.”

“And whose fault is that, huh?” Yuki smacks Mayu’s shoulder.

“Hey... This all started because you knocked my ice cream down..” Mayu answered and Yuki didn’t seem to like it.

“Excuse me? If you had not chased after me, I wouldn’t have fell down. So it’s your fault. Your fault! Your fault! Your fault!” Yuki smacked Mayu’s shoulder for every time ‘fault’ was mentioned. “And I’m your boss. You’re not supposed to speak to me like that. When I say it’s your fault, it’s your fault.”

“Alright, alright.. It’s my fault..” Mayu gave up.

“That’s what I wanted to hear..” Yuki smiled in satisfaction of her victory.

They then remained silent and let the melody of the evening birds sink into their head. “It’s really peaceful just walking like this..”

“Yea.. I know, right? Just look at the sun... It’s beautiful..” Yuki stated as she looked at the beautiful golden light emitted by the sunset.

“Not as beautiful as you though..” Mayu’s frank words made Yuki blush a little. It’s too bad Mayu couldn’t look at Yuki’s blushing face right now. Mayu would go crazy for that face.

“You sweet talker..” Yuki pouted at herself being so embarrassed at Mayu’s one sentence. “You know.... You’re a little crazy and playful sometimes.. But you do have a decent side to you after all..” Yuki smiled.

“Me? Decent? Wow... I guess this is the first time I heard this word..”

“Mayu, you sure you don’t want to put me down? You really are going to get hurt, you know?” Yuki asked once again but with a softer tone as she was concerned about her a little.

“Put you down and let you get hurt instead? Not a chance. I’d rather get hurt myself than to see the woman I like a lot get hurt..”

*BA DUMP*

“That’s sweet of you, Mayu.. Thank you..” Yuki spoke out in a soft tone as she laid her head on Mayu’s back while tightening her grip on her. Mayu felt Yuki’s hug tightened and she was literally smiling on her own.

“So.... Yuki? I was thinking.....if you want to go on another date with me..” Mayu shyly spoke out.

“Date? Aren’t we already on a date right now?” Yuki’s sentence made Mayu skipped a heartbeat and almost made her lose strength in her legs. The silence came once again. The sound of the birds chirping and the sound of the waves itself were soothing and calming.

“So, when’s your birthday?” Mayu asked out of the blue to cut the silence.

“...........”

“Yuki?” Mayu turned her head back softly and noticed that Yuki had dozed off laying on her back like a comfortable pillow.

“Oops... Better not make any more noises..” Mayu thought as she made her way slowly back to the hotel, step by step so that she doesn’t wake Yuki up.

~~~

Jurina and Rena stood in front of a building. It was a tall building of about four story high. JuriYuki Corporation’ was written outside of the building.

“Wow... This is your office?” Rena asked in awe.

“This is our office building. Mine and Yuki’s. My personal office is on the first floor.” Jurina swiped her card key and opened the main entrance glass door of the building.

The interior was huge. It could fit at least a few hundred workers inside this building. Technically there was nobody here because it was on a Saturday evening. Rena followed Jurina up one floor and she finally reveals her office. It was made of glass panels. There was a big working desk with a desktop on top of it and a couch leaning against the glass panels.

Jurina unlocked the door of her personal office room and entered. She then looked at Rena who was hesitant to enter the office room. “Rena? You don’t expect me to send an invitation letter for you to come in, right?”

“N-No..” Rena came into the room and closed the door.

“Why were you standing outside the door?”

“Because I’ve never been into a CEO’s office before.. It’s kinda......pressuring..”

“Pressuring? I’m going to imbue lots of pressure on you if you don’t sit down right now and help me arrange these papers.” Jurina stated.

“Okay..” Rena sat down silently and helped Jurina to arrange the papers. Fifteen minutes gone by and the office was still silent. So silent that the ringing sound could be heard in Rena’s ears.

Feeling uncomfortable with the awkward silence, Rena broke it by asking Jurina a taboo question, “So....erm.... Is today really your birthday?”

Jurina placed her papers down and looked at Rena. That made Rena apologize immediately. “I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t have asked that. How stupid of me..”

“There’s no use hiding it from you anymore I guess? You saw my ID anyway..” Jurina leaned back on her seat.

“So, today really is your birthday..” Rena nodded.

“Yes it is. Only you know about this.” Jurina’s face became fierce in an instant. “If you ever, I mean EVER reveal this to anybody, even to your best friend, Watanabe Mayu, I will make sure you’ll be unemployed by any company for the rest of your life. Understood?”

“Yes, ma’am!” Rena smiled and saluted Jurina just like how a girl scout does. Rena was already getting used to Jurina’s sudden change in behaviour ever since she told her about it.

Jurina tilted her head a little and squinted at Rena. “You don’t seem afraid of me anymore.”

“Oh.. I’m slowly trying to get used to your sudden change in behaviour.”

“Tch- I shouldn’t have told you anything about my mood swings..” Jurina sneered.

“Oh yea...” Rena excitedly reached for something inside her bag and took it out. “Here...” Rena pasted a golden star sticker on Jurina’s coat.

Didn’t even take one second for Jurina to tear that sticker off her coat and showed it to Rena. “May I ask what this thing is?”

“Well, this THING is a star sticker. I carry a bunch of them with me everywhere I go. This is what I always stick on my own shirt every year on my birthday. It’s a good luck charm. Since it’s your birthday today, I’m giving one to you.” Rena took the sticker from Jurina’s hand and sticked it onto her coat for another time.

“I don’t want anything on my coat, Rena. You’re not ruining my coat for the second time.” Jurina tore the sticker out once again.

“Then paste it here.” Rena took Jurina’s left hand and pasted the golden star sticker on the back of her hand.

“......” Jurina blinked her eyes in amusement at Rena’s action before looking at the star sticker at the back of her left hand. “So you’re telling me that this star sticker is a good luck charm?”

“Yup.. It really works. And it glows in the dark too.” Rena smiled.

Jurina touched the sticker. “How long do I have to stick this for?”

“Just keep it on you for the whole day. As a charm.”

Jurina nodded. “Well, we’ll see how good this charm works.”

Just then, Jurina gets a mysterious phone call that made her furrowed her brows. “Hello? Who’s this?”   

“What’s wrong, Jurina? You can’t remember your father’s voice? Are you free today? I wanted to meet up with you, kid. I know you’re in Hawaii. Such coincidence, I’m in Hawaii today too.” The reply made Jurina’s eyes shot wide open.

She remained silent for quite some time before she swallowed her saliva and voiced out. “You......wanted to meet up with me today?”

“Of course... Why not? Today is an important day anyway.. Come on over to the Honolulu Restaurant now. Room 105. I’ll be waiting for you there, my dear daughter.” Jurina’s dad let out a soft laughter.

“Alright.. I’ll see you soon..” Realizing that Honolulu Restaurant is just a few blocks away from where her office was, Jurina ended the call with a troubled expression on her face.

“Something wrong, Jurina? You don’t look too well..” Rena seemed worried about Jurina.

“I’m sorry, Rena. I’ve to go somewhere for a meeting now.”

“Please don’t apologize.. Work are always more important. I can understand that.” Rena nodded, signifying that she understands the situation.

“You’ll stay here and arrange these paperworks for me. If you need me, I’ll be at Honolulu Restaurant. Just seven blocks away from here..” Jurina stated. “Otherwise, I’ll be in the office all night long. Lots of paperwork to do.”

“Sure. I’ll stay here and arrange these paperworks. You don’t have to worry about me. I’ll be fine. I’ll find you if there’s anything important.”

“Good. Oh, and thank you for your golden star charm, Rena.. Seems like it’s working out pretty well.” Jurina touched the golden star sticker on her hand for another time.

Jurina’s statement seemed to have caught Rena’s attention. “Hmm? Something good happened?”

“It’s nothing.. I just wanted to thank you for this good luck charm. Thank you..” Jurina gave Rena a quick hug before she made her way out of the office and to the restaurant.

“A..........A...........A........” Rena was literally frozen from Jurina’s action. Her face flashed in red instantly as she looked on at Jurina’s back profile. Her heart pumped so fast that she was going to get a heart attack anytime. It took quite some time before Rena finally come back to her senses. “What is wrong with you, Matsui Rena!?!? Why are you blushing like this!? Matsui Jurina is your boss! You can’t possibly fall for her!” She grabbed her own cheeks and pulled it as hard as possible.

“Today is an important day, huh.. Idiot father... Only remembering his daughters’ birthday after so long...” Jurina smiled a little by herself. For once, she was sincerely happy. On her way to meet her dad, Jurina notes that this is the first time in over 10 years that he remembered her birthday. “Honolulu Restaurant....”

Jurina finally stood in front of the room 105. “Here goes nothing..” Letting out a huge breath, she pushed the door open. As soon as she entered the private room, there was a long table, and she finds that her father was sitting there, smiling back at her. There were a few unfamiliar faces wearing formal clothings sitting together with her father but that didn’t bother Jurina at all. Her attention was all concentrated towards her father. Jurina’s father stood up from his chair and smiled at her. “It’s been a long time, Jurina.”

Jurina let out the most sincere smile she ever showed in a long time and thought to herself. “I don’t believe it.. My dad is actually.....standing right in front of my face... I’m not sure why but I have this fuzzy feeling within me. I thought he didn’t want the public to know about our relationship...”

At that time, one of the man stood up from his seat and walked over to them. He then introduces himself as a reporter. He enthusiastically greets Jurina, saying that he heard JuriYuki Corporation would be merging with the Matsui Corporation, he was eager to interview both of them. JuriYuki Corporation is a company owned by both Yuki and Jurina, that owns a lot of properties in Japan, and the best known property they have is the current AKB Hotel, whereby they are the CEOs there as well. Matsui Corporation on the other hand is owned by Jurina’s father. It is also a company that owns properties, but on a wider range, on an international level. As soon as Jurina heard that, her ears twitched a little. Whenever Jurina hears something that she hates a lot, her ears would twitch. She literally pointed and glared at the reporter. “I’m giving you one last chance to reintroduce yourself and tell me again the reason you’re here.”

The reporter repeated his introduction full of confidence this time. He was indeed a reporter who came here to cover the news about JuriYuki Corporation merging together with the Matsui Corporation. Jurina placed both her hands in her pocket and looked at the reporter. “So, you’re a reporter... And you’re here because the JuriYuki Corporation was going to merge with the Matsui Corporation?”

“Yes I am.” The reporter smiled and nodded.

Jurina snickered and then shifted her glance over to her father. “An important day.... That was the reason you called me out? To convince me to............merge companies with you?”

“Think about it, Jurina. You will be one of the biggest shareholder of the biggest company in the world, along with me. Just imagine the amount of money you’ll be earning.”

“I’m already earning a fortune. I don’t need more than this. If that was really the case, you seemed to have missed out the other CEO, Kashiwagi Yuki.”

“I believe you’re holding the bigger share in the company, Jurina. According to statistics, you own 51% of JuriYuki Corporation. You alone can make the decision.. It’s now or never, Jurina.” Her dad convinced.

Jurina sizes up the situation, then makes up an excuse to leave. “Sorry, I can’t stay here. I have a personal matter to attend to.” Excusing herself, she left the restaurant, leaving them all dumbfounded. It’s particularly sad, because although she would have told her father that her birthday doesn’t mean anything to her, she was obviously feeling hopeful when her father called her for a special meal together. How crushing it must be to realize that he wasn’t calling her to wish her a happy birthday, but was only doing it for his own selfish request.

Rena suddenly had an uneasy feeling in her heart as she thought of Jurina. “Why do I have a weird feeling suddenly? I think I better go check on Jurina.” Deciding to go check out on her, Rena heads off to Honolulu Restaurant to find Jurina.

Jurina’s father finds Jurina outside the restaurant, confronting her for humiliating him at the dinner. Jurina sneers that he must no longer be afraid that the truth will leak out, the truth about him having a family and left them to die. He admits openly, “What do I have to lose? To be honest, I’m considering revealing that you’re my daughter. That’ll draw some attention.” He sees her hard expression and asks, “Why, are you afraid now?”

Jurina’s father explains that he’s very ambitious about his proposal, and in order to command a lot of attention from other neighboring companies, he needs her. Understandably, Jurina’s not exactly moved by that proposal, and she jeers, “Do you love that woman that much? The reason you left me and mom was because of her money, wasn’t it?”

“I left you with everything I have! I left you with all of my money!”

“YOU LEFT US TO DIE!” Jurina replied with a scream so fierce, a vein could be seen throbbing at her temple.

“Daddy....” At that time, a little kid of about age 5 came up to Jurina’s father and grabbed onto his leg. “Daddy, this woman is scary......”

“Daddy? Who’s this little shit over here? The bitch’s son?” Jurina sneered and insulted despite the little boy being so young.

Jurina’s father answers coldly, “Don’t sneer like that. This is my son. You have no right to talk shit about him or my wife. They’re the most precious thing to me.” Ouch. Hard words to hear from your own father.

Jurina returned, “And that was the most terrible thing to me...” She turned to walk off, not wanting to continue this topic any longer.

He bursts out, “But you’re my daughter!” He makes his case, and as awful as the words are, they do have a ring of honesty about them, not that it makes them any better. “Can’t you understand me!? I had barely enough money to support your mom, let along you! Do you even know the pain of not having enough money to support even yourself!? I left because that was the only choice I had to continue living on. Yes, you probably thought it was a terrible thing because I abandoned you. But because I had no money, it was horrible for me when I almost lost my will to live!”

Not a persuasive argument to say to an abandoned child. Jurina turned around once again and faced her father, both hands curled up into a fist, the tears in her eyes belying her cool words, “All you think of is money... If you want to take credit for ever having me as a daughter, at least you should remember when that day was.”

Her reaction made him guess, “Was it today?”

Ignoring the question, Jurina walked away in a cool manner, leaving her father and her half brother standing alone outside. Only…they’re not actually alone. Rena had witnessed the exchange from the corner, and clapped a hand over her mouth in horror.

Jurina’s coldness to her father was really a front to cover her hurt, because once back to her office, she slumped against the wall, her bravado crumbling completely into dust. She literally tried in vain to choke back her tears. She doesn’t want to give in to the tears, because she doesn’t want to admit that her father has that kind of hold over her, but she can’t help it. She kept her family photo in her wallet because she actually had hope that her father would want her again. With tears running out continuously from her eyes, Jurina took out her family photo, crumpled it and tossed it at the wall. Her hope was completely shattered by the very man who gave life to her. The strong and intimidating Jurina is no more. She's completely in pain and sorrow. The state of being utmost vulnerable state that no one would be expecting from her. It was like a whole brand new side from her. From the strong figure woman, she became like a helpless child that needed someone to embrace her.

Rena, who followed Jurina back to her office secretly, stood down the hall, witnessing her pain and teared up. Rena was speechless. No words could explain these feelings in her heart after watching Jurina's vulnerable state. So hectic inside her mind and only but remain in silence is something she could do. Nothing can be done more than that. Staring at the glowing golden star on Jurina’s left hand, Rena placed her right hand over her chest. “My star is crying in the dark. And it makes my heart aches a lot. What should I do?”

Chapter 9
END

P.S. : Ready to see a cute side of Rena in the next chapter~ XD

P.S.S. : I'm going to do a collab OS with katekyohit after this, so Chapter 10 MIGHT be delayed a bit.. =P
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 03:02:03 PM by kevinwkl »

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 9) UPDATE!
« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2014, 03:09:52 PM »
LOL

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 9) UPDATE!
« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2014, 03:15:46 PM »
LOL
okay LOL  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'll give myy comment..
so... uhh..  :roll: uhmmm..  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Atsumina~  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
and yeah~ Mayuki~ Yuki is slowly falling for Mayu's bold character I guess~  :yep: :yep: :yep:
and Rena  :grin: there's nothing wrong in falling for your own boss Rena~  :P
poor Jurina..  :cry: :cry: :cry:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - 1,2,3