JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Stay Gold

Author Topic: A much needed update  (Read 23096 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: A much needed update
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2014, 10:19:10 AM »
Is there any way to view the full list of the people who left thanks on your post? If I have like more than 13-14 thanks in my post, the name list just gets cut off at the very bottom

Also on the to-do list. I just haven't bumped into a big enough list for my screen yet, I guess...  :P

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2014, 11:46:29 AM »
Some of the more common social media sites added to the profile. Add your sites/handles at (profile/modify profile -> forum profile).

At the same time, trying to make the topic profiles (left of each message) a little less busy. I'll see what looks best...

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2014, 08:22:42 PM »
^
I can't figure out how to add my Google+ to my profile. I made a customized URL for my Google+ account a while back, and I don't know where to fetch my ID from anymore 8D;

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2014, 08:41:22 PM »
^ It should now allow you to use the customized handle as well. Added some information and filters on the fields, only use the handles/ids instead of the whole URL.

Also SMF is a bit silly so it doesn't inform you when you enter invalid characters, instead it happily tells you everything is a-ok and just clears the field. So keep an eye on that. :P

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2014, 06:38:38 PM »
Thanks received are now displayed on the profile page as well. There's no ready support for quickly displaying Thanks given in the database, so those will have to wait.

Also fixed the hovering message previews on the thanked messages display pages in the profile and adjusted the list of people you get from clicking ie. "(13 people left a thank you)" to take less space.

Offline pootsy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2014, 12:36:44 AM »
It's not a major vulnerability, but it is possible for clever and attractive users with too much free time to thank their own posts.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Stay Gold