JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Doubt

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 570772 times)

Offline thewolf

Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #780 on: October 04, 2013, 02:23:20 PM »

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #781 on: October 07, 2013, 12:07:59 AM »
 :wub:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #782 on: October 07, 2013, 03:26:38 PM »
Happy Belated Birthday to Mio chan!!!!!
 :deco: :heart: :love: :otomerika: :yep: :heart: :w00t: :cow: :wub: :twothumbs

Last stand!!! (as a teenager, as Lovely Mio turned 19 on 10月6日!!

Beautiful Mio is the perfect blend of cute, sexy, and charming...
No doubt about it!

Wishing this fun and talented idol a great year to come,
May it be full of joy and happiness!!!

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #783 on: October 07, 2013, 03:41:57 PM »
^ She is adorable.  I can never say that any one of the Passpo members is my favourite, cos I love them all, but Mio-chan is among my most well-liked!  Thanks for reminding us of her birthday and some great pics in commemoration! Specially love the ones with blue hair!   :wub:

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar

Offline Y70

• Member+
« Reply #785 on: October 13, 2013, 12:01:33 PM »

Offline KalvinET

« Reply #786 on: October 22, 2013, 04:45:43 PM »

I really would appreciate a lot a translation of this, I really can't keep up with anything... /cry

Looks like messages from the members, much like the previous videos, but not the same.

And on their site there was something about baseball cards with the members on them, that would come with Regular Edition Growing Up single if bought from the Universal Music Japan store, if I remember correctly:
http://passpo.jp/kiji/1061/?

(should have posted this before...)
Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!

Offline thewolf

« Reply #787 on: October 26, 2013, 09:01:37 PM »

Offline unas

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #788 on: October 26, 2013, 09:41:00 PM »

Offline KalvinET

« Reply #789 on: October 31, 2013, 03:59:45 PM »
3rd album "JEJEJEJET!!"

Take Off  2013.12.11

Tracklist: (Romanized kana)
1. Ignition
2. BABY JUMP~天国への搭乗便~ (BABY JUMP~Tengoku e no tōjō-bin~)
3. BEAST IN YOU
4. サクラ小町 (Sakura komachi)
5. おねがい (Onegai)
6. STEP&GO
7. 気分はサイコー!サイコー!サイコー!(Kibun wa saikō! Saikō! Saikō!)
8. 妄想のハワイ (Mousou no Hawaii)
9. Shang Shang シャンデリア (Shang Shang Shanderia)
10. キャンディー・ルーム (Candy Room)
11. くちゃLOVE (Kucha LOVE)
12. Truly
13. MASK
14. Wish on a star
15. Growing Up(Album ver.)
16. 「I」

First Class Edition – CD + DVD
Price: ¥3,890
DVD:
- Special footage that was used in the teasers from the Growing Up single
- Live footage of PASSPO☆ at Onna no ko Zukan at SHIBUYA-AX 2013/04/30
Bonus:
- Event ticket (2014年PASSPO☆大新年会1部)
CD Japan link here.

Economy Class Edition – CD
Price: ¥3,059
Bonus:
- Event ticket Event ticket (2014年PASSPO☆大新年会1部)
- A Christmas card the size of the CD cover (Limited first press only!)
CD Japan link here.
Thanks a lot Form for the tip! Form's post here. More information on the official site's news: http://passpo.jp/kiji/1109/?
Please make sure to fasten your seatbelts. Flight engineer Iwamura Natsumi wishes you a good flight!

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #790 on: November 04, 2013, 07:50:39 AM »
I expect nothing less than the best idol album of this year, since the last one was awesome.  :)

hey guys, did you saw that "Growing Up" had the best sale numbers since "ViVi Natsu", with more 17,250 copies? the good marketing this time paid off nicely. dunno where they can get with the album, but it would be HUGE for them if it reached the top 10...

on another hand, am I the only one feeling that we may have a graduation soon?  :(

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #791 on: November 05, 2013, 05:54:59 AM »
^ Who are you thinking? When I first saw the Truly video, I immediately noticed Makoto was only in the video for one second in the first minute. Seemed really weird and I thought they could be minimizing her role in case she graduates.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #792 on: November 05, 2013, 08:43:13 AM »
exactly her, Macocchan. she'd been away several times already (specially in their tv program) with all her other works... some days ago I saw a CM with her and saw her "Growing Up" video where she goes saying like "I'll graduate when I feel ready and fulfilled" kind of things and couldn't help to think that she may be felling ready sooner than later. she is the one with more works outside the group so...

*and I can't help to add that from the times I spot her in events, she looked like the one that was less amused among them. not really antipathetic but still...*

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #793 on: November 05, 2013, 11:18:21 AM »
That's interesting. I haven't kept up to date with the group, so I haven't watched the Growing Up videos. The last time I went to an event she was using "eien no seventeen" as her catchphrase so it's been a while, but she was always extremely fan friendly. I don't know how this would factor into anything, but she's the only member who never had a best friend within the group. She's closest with Yukki but that seemed more like a big sister relationship. She is by far my favorite member, but I never thought PASSPO was the best match for her. Obviously I'd like her to stay, but for a long time I've considered her the likeliest to graduate.

Offline KalvinET

« Reply #794 on: November 05, 2013, 01:53:16 PM »
Makochan did gave this feeling from the Growing Up PV, from the entirety almost.

The whole PV gave me a "Goodbye our friend" feeling. the whole ending scene where she's the only one not among the girls, but they all looking at her gave me an impression of she being graduating soon.
I hope not, but if she does, may it be for her best, and may the group stay strong as well.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #795 on: November 06, 2013, 03:15:46 AM »
Makoto from WPB #46.

Offline thewolf

« Reply #796 on: November 06, 2013, 04:02:32 AM »
I thought why previous makocchan rarely active in PASSPO it because he was busy with a shooting in the series Kamen Rider, but now makocchan already active in all activities PASSPO. and if someone says he has no friend in PASSPO I do not think so because she was very close with all the members, especially Naomi, Yukki, Natchu, Mori but with the other he is also very close. :?

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #797 on: November 07, 2013, 07:28:44 PM »
my biggest fear regarding Macocchan's possible graduation is that I think she can keep quite well outside the group but I have serious doubts that they can continue without her. Not only because she one of the top 3, but because I think their ties are so strong that it may trigger some other graduations. I dunno what you guys think, but imo Passpo doesn't look like one of those groups that can keep alive substituting members. If let's say four of them quit, I see the remaining girls simply breaking the group and it's over. 

Offline KalvinET

« Reply #798 on: November 07, 2013, 11:08:27 PM »
my biggest fear regarding Macocchan's possible graduation is that I think she can keep quite well outside the group but I have serious doubts that they can continue without her. Not only because she one of the top 3, but because I think their ties are so strong that it may trigger some other graduations. I dunno what you guys think, but imo Passpo doesn't look like one of those groups that can keep alive substituting members. If let's say four of them quit, I see the remaining girls simply breaking the group and it's over.

If they where one of those disposable groups out there it would be fine, and they would just find another one on the same type, that's it.

But the biggest proof they aren't like this is that after Kaho's graduation the group stayed the same.
I don't think PASSPO will crumble apart without her, but it will be a big impact.

Anyway, I like her and want her to stay, but if it's for the good. No point wanting the worse for the girl, just hope everything goes well.

WELL, these are just some things we are discussing here and maybe not anything of it makes even sense (hopefully), let's see how things go.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #799 on: November 09, 2013, 12:06:50 AM »

Chihiro

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Doubt