JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Give It To Me

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 570763 times)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #920 on: October 01, 2014, 10:12:26 AM »
If you want a poor dancer, watch Rioton from Babyraids. Compared to her, Nachu is Annya level.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #921 on: October 02, 2014, 10:19:40 AM »
off topic:

I entered in Wattstax's blog and... why it has an Annya color background, not Yukky?  :P

saw you put a link to my blog there, I'll link your (and Shaun's) blog in mine later, too. so I don't forget to visit them from time to time.  :nervous

I'll try to read all the TIF reports you guys made and write mine soon, sucking info from yours.  :grin:

on topic:

I'm in Passpo's mail listing and yesterday I received one of their regular mails. as expected, this time it was Macocchan who wrote it. she told two things I thought were interesting enough to share here: 1- she says she had been privately thinking about leaving the group for around THREE YEARS already. this explains a lot, imo, regarding her behavior. now it makes perfect sense why she was most of the time with an uninterested look, when I paid attention to her through these years. 2- she says her dream will be to appear in some dorama and have Passpo playing as the theme song in it. not so farfetched, imo. would be cool, definitely.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #922 on: October 02, 2014, 04:18:53 PM »
Just saw that this got uploaded to SoftBank's YouTube channel.

Watched the last half of the 2.5D web show with Anya and Miomio tonight. According to Anya, a while back some annoying guy was trying to hit on Nachu in Shibuya and when she wouldn't give in, he got mad and called her a pig.

Also it seems Anya's mom is a bit of a drunk.

Mio drank some disgusting milk/yogurt/natto/okra/gyoza drink but she got an early birthday cake and a tiara at the end.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 04:17:39 PM by mixedmedia »

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
(Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #923 on: October 04, 2014, 06:00:47 PM »
Thanks for the info. Will try to find it on youtube. Although I won't understand a thing :D

Was it a passenger, who hit on Nachu?

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #924 on: October 05, 2014, 03:31:54 AM »
From what I understood, it was the typical scumbag kinda guy who hangs around Shibuya and hits on girls. This guy was particularly persistent (and he must have been having a terrible day) if he exploded at Nachu when Anya said she was trying to be as polite as possible.

POPOPO should have it up on YouTube in a few days.

Mio was so cute with her tiara!

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #925 on: October 05, 2014, 06:47:13 AM »
I would be pretty pissed too if I got turned down by someone as Nachu. talk about lowering the standards and even then failing. holy shit.  :doh:

if he went after Yukky he could have gotten a happy ending...  :roll:

ps: before someone makes a joke here, no, I was not the guy. ... ... ... ... not that I remember, at least.  :P

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #926 on: October 05, 2014, 01:42:34 PM »
Don't worry. Noone will think, it was you. Mixedmedia wrote, that she declined this weirdo as politely as possible. Nachu wouldn't be that kind to you  :P

And regarding Yucky, I must disagree. She has the highest standards. Why else would her lines be the shortest? :D
And I be one of her passengers? ;)

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #927 on: October 07, 2014, 03:28:10 PM »

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #928 on: October 08, 2014, 02:13:58 AM »
Here it is. The Nachu story is somewhere in the middle of the show.

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #929 on: October 18, 2014, 12:46:37 PM »
Greetings Passpo fans,

I just got into this group recently..the first thing that struck me as I was checking out the members' profiles...

Is it just me, who finds Sakotee a dead ringer for Berryz Koubou's Captain, Shimizu Saki?

Could Sako & Saki be possibly related..even distantly, perhaps?  :shocked:

Even Sako's voice, manner of speaking, mannerisms is somewhat similar to Captain. Maybe Sako is Saki's long-lost sister?
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #930 on: October 18, 2014, 04:27:29 PM »
Having seen Sakoti up close before but never being that much into Berryz to look at "Captain" that closely, maybe there's a bit of similarity around a little around the eyes/nose or even the way they smile with their mouths closed? Sakoti is tiny and since Captain is 10cm shorter, she must look downright microscopic up close (exaggeration, but still).

So, I noticed that Naomi started an Instagram a few months ago http://instagram.com/naomichaaaan

And it seems like Yuukkii started one too http://instagram.com/naomichaaaan

And it seems like Yuukkii started one too
http://instagram.com/naomichaaaan

And it seems like Yuukkii started one too

But this week Morishi
http://instagram.com/mori_shiori

and Mio http://instagram.com/mio006

and Nachu http://instagram.com/nachudayooo did as well

Hopefully, all the members eventually get one too? Unfortunately, there's no way to confirm (on Instagram) if that's actually them, but since they've been Tweeting (can be confirmed since Twitter has that little blue confirmation badge thing) with links to the accounts, I guess I'll accept that it is their own accounts for now.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 03:36:44 AM by mixedmedia »

Offline Akokyuu

« Reply #931 on: October 18, 2014, 11:02:26 PM »
Hi!

About macochan's graduation, I'm a little sad, but I think that everyone was aware about this. Since a moment she wasn't talking about the group activities but about her own activities (emissions, photos....). Also her role was less important in the latest songs.  So it's not very a surprise.
The group will probably stay like that for a moment, since they all started to play instruments (more or less importants :D).

About Sako and Saki, they are not so similar (eyes and mouth are slightly differents). They are just young and cute Japaneses girls.

About Instagram accounts : yes, they are officials.
Mio started her account since a moment and announced it on Twitter, and then Naomin, Yucky, Natchu and Morishi started one (in this order), and they announced it on twitter too.

To finish, iIwould like to share with what will probably be the photo of the next album ("5 Shunen Kinen Best", coming December 10), and a new uniform ^^ :
Sorry for my english! I'll try my best.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #932 on: October 20, 2014, 01:05:56 AM »
imo, this is probably their worst uniform EVER. dunno if they look like clowns or measles patients.  :banghead:

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #933 on: October 20, 2014, 09:39:36 AM »
imo, this is probably their worst uniform EVER. dunno if they look like clowns or measles patients.  :banghead:
Completely agree. I understand the anniversary concept, but this uniform makes them look more idolish then they ever been. I can already imagine the Tour Shirt, they will make out of it :smhid

Morishi looks nice, though. But why is Aipon only put at the side? :huhuh

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #934 on: October 20, 2014, 11:51:09 PM »
oh they are supposed to look like anniversary cakes?  :lol: man, it keeps getting worse... rofl

they should have made a pink outfit in Macocchan`s homage. they could even save some money re-using that pink uniform from years ago.  :P

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #935 on: October 21, 2014, 08:40:05 AM »
I still consider the pink uniform as one of their best. ;)

But it is an anniversary show, not a graduation show (officially). So your idea with cake costume isn't that bad. Just get everyone the same Nachu had for her birthday. Just imagine: 9 cakes dancing on stage! Maybe this would even 'gain' them some fans of Chubbyness :lol:

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #936 on: October 21, 2014, 08:51:49 AM »
if the plan is selling out all tickets and attracting more fans... they should do like Afilia recently, changing the outfit style completely and making the girls show more skin.  ;) the smaller the best.  :twothumbs (ps: if Oppaipon used that formerly Nachu's lingerie... the group would beat even AKB in sales  :fap )

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #937 on: October 21, 2014, 08:56:55 AM »
Well, after taking a look at their new member shirts, I doubt that they have any creativity in design for costumes :shocked
http://ameblo.jp/passpo-staff/entry-11941873823.html

Afilia style would rock! Or getting them as support act :D

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #938 on: October 21, 2014, 11:00:28 AM »
I'm guessing they're going for the Yayoi Kusama (the old lady famous for putting polka dots on everything) thing?

Those shirts look tragically bad.

Regardless of the new uniforms, I expect Anya to twirl fast enough that her belly will be visible when she does.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #939 on: October 21, 2014, 11:09:22 AM »
I don't remember PASSPO ever wearing belly free uniforms. Please enlighten me! But I could see Annya enjoying that :lol:
The should expand their airline theme from 'stewardesses at work' to 'stewardesses in holiday', allowing them different (and individual) costumes.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sistar - Give It To Me