JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls` Generation - Promise

Author Topic: [Concert] AKB48/SKE48/NMB48/SDN48 concerts in Singapore  (Read 51507 times)

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
Re: [2011.05.15] AKB48 concert in Singapore - first of as many as 16
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2011, 07:10:58 PM »
A lot of stuff happened over the weekend! Don't really know where to start. Will write about my experiences when I have a bit more time. Needless to say, it was pretty fucking awesome. Translated a lot of entries related to Singapore on the SG Fanforum, so go have a look.

But this one is (obviously) one of my favourites.

Suzuki Mariya: 2011-05-17 22:53:49

Only someone with a pure heart can see it

I'm back Japan~

I went to Singapore, and now I'm back ♪( ´▽`)

Singapore! So warm!
Both the temperature and the people!

I took a lot of photos, I'll put them up later~
Naruhodo High School, the one that I was on location to film, will air on the 19th
Tomorrow, I have filming with Crystal ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Ah, can you see the tiara?
It's something that the Singaporean fans bought for Micha (^^)
I can see it to the point of seeing it too much (。-_-。)

What about everyone else~?

As an aside, that is my handwriting on that card in the photo!

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [Concert] AKB48 concerts in Singapore
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2011, 02:28:03 PM »
AKB48 SINGAPORE THEATER NEXT ‘LIVE’ INFO:

AKB48 Singapore Theater ‘Live’ Vol.2

‘AKB48 2ND STAGE!’

29th May 2011 (SUN), 3pm & 7pm

Ticket Sales starts online here from 6pm, 20th May 2011!

Limited tickets will also be on sale at the AKB48 Official Shop Singapore from 12pm, 22nd May 2011 (SUN).

———-

AKB48 OFFICIAL SHOP SINGAPORE UPDATE!

Exclusive Singapore only limited Photo Sets will be on sale this weekend on (SAT & SUN) 21st ~ 22nd May 2011.

*Sales of AKB48 Singapore Photo Sets are limited to 25 per day, and one photo set per person.

Source: www.akb48.com.sg

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2011, 04:42:20 PM »
I'll write a little about my experience over the past weekend.

Let's start from Friday, the day they were going to arrive. As usual for the AKB arrivals, we were at the airport to welcome the girls as they came in. Like how it was in the previous time they came (STGCC), 3 girls were leading the arrivals, with the rest coming the next day. Or so we thought. We had people scouring the blogs, but the fact was, Wasamin and Myao were the only two with blogs, and we didn't really get a clear indication of when they were coming from the blog entries. We decided to do it anyway, and went for the 11pm arrival. After all, it was pretty plausible. Well, turns out we were wrong. We got some inside info that there were celebrities coming at 5 in the morning..

Then it came; the updates. So we knew that it was 5am. At that point most of us didn't have a bus back, so we had to stay overnight at the airport. Thank fuck Singapore has a world-class airport, we survived pretty easily.

5am comes; more people that expected! There were a lot of people there to welcome em. A bunch of people with boards, too. The arrival was actually pretty uneventful, just the girls walking past, taking photos and waving to the fans. Myao was pretty cool, waving to the fans and whatnot. Komori was confused as usual; she was wearing a mask and was generally just kinda lost. Wasamin was soooo cute! They got on the bus (they used a small one this time) and the fans were waving, shouting catchphrases and shit. Pretty cool. Someone shouted oshiri! and they followed. Racuous applause.

So that was the end of that. Except most of us were tired as fuck, but were heading down to the AKB shop opening for the handshake event. There was a queue for that too, so we arranged to meet early; most just went home to shower before leaving again.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2011, 10:15:27 AM »
So after we returned from the airport, a bunch of us were considering what time to go to the shop opening. the handshake even obviously took some amount of money (you needed to buy 15 sgd of stuff to get a ticket to go for a handshake), and some of us were a little nervous that there might not have been enough stuff to buy (if you've looked at the interior of the shop, this does not sound as ridiculous as it does now). We had also heard of some exclusive stuff, so some of us were eager to get our hands on those. There were some that decided to just go home for a shower and head out again. I decided to get like 2 hours of shuteye before going, it was gonna be another long day ahead.

Arrived at *scape a little before 10. The queue had already formed. Ended up with about 40 people in front of us. It was also raining and shit, so it's not like we could sit down. so we stood. For about 4 hours. Shit sucked, to be honest. Also had a nice time watching everyone and their mother cut infront of us, and none of the people infront complaining. Understandable I suppose, after all, what does it matter if 10 people cut in front of you, amirite? Didn't help that we listened to Everyday, Katyuusha on repeat. The whole day.

Soon, the media circus began.

Had people from all sorts of blogs, publications and other miscellaneous media outlets taking photos, talking to people and all that good stuff. To be perfectly honest, it was a fucking crapshoot. Had people taking photos with tablets, iPhones, and some people even taking photos without even identifying themselves. People were walking around, trading BLTs and talking to fellow AKB fans. To be honest I'd never seen a whole bunch of them, no idea where they popped out from. Fans ranged from early teens to late 30s. There were Indonesians, Filipinos, Chinese and even Japanese fans. All of them came to see AKB48's handshake event. Pretty cool shit.

It was one oclock, and so the door opened to the shop. The queue was so long they had to let people in 5 at a time, so the queue moved slowly. The shop is cramped, and if there's more than 10 people in it you're gonna be squeezing past them to get shit. Not the most conducive spending environment. But I guess it was the launch, but it was to be expected. Before you entered the shop, you could also see a bunch of flowers that many companies sent to AKB48 to congratulate them. Amongst them were the AIF (indonesia fanforum) and of course SGP48. I dare say, we had the best bunch of flowers. Pictures later.

The shop was filled with run-of-the-mill stuff. Quite a few t-shirts (bad quality aside from the event tshirt), although the prices were ok-ish (46sgd, translates to about 3k yen). There were a lot of small things, like pencilcases, pens, keychains. Also had flags, posters of each individual member and they had some PBs/books on sale. Neeedless to say, the PBs were restricted to Atsuko and Yuko. Most of us just bought something cheap, and then bought a 20sgd photo set. This was almost guaranteed to have a frontgirl in it, so it was pretty cheap/awesome. It's actually the same thing as the April theater photoset, except it has a different bar on the bottom. So I collected them anyway. I got some pretty tradeable chicks (takamina, mariko, mocchi) so I was kinda glad I bought team A instead of team B (it was a purely pragmatic decision). Ended up trading a bunch of them away for Mariyannu stuff. Sure, call me stupid, but fuck it I only wanted her stuff anyway. What's hilarious is I actually had someone who hesitated to trade his Mariyannu for my Takamina..

So that was done. By this point I was fucking tired, but we still had to queue..AGAIN. For the handshake. So that's what we did. Went up to the 4th floor to queue even more. Had a fuckload of people already there. Some people were passing down the hand sanitizer, so we were all playing around with it while listening to a bunch of AKB songs and shit. More media interviews (one of which turned out pretty lulzy, will post it later). Soon the girls came out! Woo yey, Wasamin Komori and Myao! People started screaming and shit. I was getting so close to my first ever idol handshake! Shit got real.

Didn't have much time to think about what to say to the girls. I went up, just said some shit like Ganbatte! or something, and came down. It was really really really ordinary. I was a little shaky before I went up, but after that all the fatigue of the previous day came down on me. It really blew, I didn't feel anything at all, and just felt crappy. But it was ok, right?! After all, I was going to see Mariyannu later, and hand her my gift, and it was all going to be fine!

..or so I thought.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:29:04 PM by maliciel »

Offline sakurasi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • - Black -
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2011, 06:00:31 PM »
^nice to read your review..

This is my third chance to meet AKB48 in Singapore (after AFAX and STGCC).

I arrive in Singapore with my friends (AIF) on Friday night.
After we discuss, I know that the members (Wasamin, Komori, Myao) will arrive at Saturday morning.

Lol at my friend (myao oshi), he can't sleep until the morning because he's very nervous to meet Myao at the airport.

Saturday morning, I go to airport and there a lot of fans.

Myao, Komori and Wasamin was beautiful, especially Myao because she dont use the masker.  XD XD XD

Lol while the members already into the mini-bus. My friend tell me to shout "DO RE MI DO MI DO... MYAO!!" and we did it.  :lol:

After this I came back to my hotel and take a rest before the handshake event in the afternoon.

=========================================================

Saturday, 12:00 PM.

We go to Scape for AKB48 Shop opening, and little bit shock for the queue.. it's very long.  XD

After 2 hours queue, we got the handshake ticket after buy AKB48 merchandise.

Well, in the handshake room, we must queue again.  XD

Soon the girls came out! Woo yey, Wasamin Komori and Myao! People started screaming and shit.
Yes~ the screaming is very loud.  :lol:

Finally, its my turn to handshake them.
Me : "Hy Wasamin, indonesia kara kimashita.."
Wasamin : *refers to my friend which already handshake before me* "tomodachi..!?"
Me : 'yes..'
Wasamin : "aaaa.."
Me : *hang*
Me : "ganbatte ne!"
Wasamin : "thank you!"

Me : "Hy Komo..." *unfinished said*
Komori : "aah.. River" *refers to my shirt, AKB48 River shirt*
Me : *hang...*
Me : "ganbatte Mukuchi.."
Komori : "hai.. arigatou'

Me : "Myao!"
Myao : "Hi!"
Me : "indonesia kara kimashita.."
Myao : *not listen and came closer to me*
Me : "Indonesia kara... "
Myao : "aaahhhh.. Indonesia"
Me : "hai... nice to meet you."
Myao : "nice to meet you too"
Me : "ganbatte ne!"
Myao : "thank you!"

my photo with Myao (I wear the black shirt, AKB48 River shirt)  XD

Nice to handshake with them.. I'm very happy.. Wasamin is very beautiful, Komori still a tensai-girl and realize my shirt quickly, Myao was good in English.

maliciel : I want to meet you in the next event.  XD

some photos :

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:12:45 PM by sakurasi »

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2011, 06:27:05 PM »
maliciel : I want to meet you in the next event.  XD

Pretty sure you've seen me, just never talked, I know some of the AIF guys :lol:

Offline sakurasi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • - Black -
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2011, 06:48:29 PM »
eh? for sure?

I only know little SG fans, only know they face, but dunno their name.  XD

Ok, then I must meet you in the next event.  :thumbup

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2011, 08:10:00 AM »
Official photo:

Official vid:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 11:13:29 AM by YKT »

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2011, 11:38:55 AM »
http://razortv.sg/site/servlet/segment/main/entertainment/64642.html

Video of the girls talking about their experiences, and some interviews with fans.

Offline Nyaaan

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2011, 01:19:52 PM »
If I have money  :cry: :cry:

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2011, 06:58:09 AM »
http://www.akb48.com.sg/

Handshake event on the 28th with Sayaka, Umeda and Nito. Tickets can be obtained by spending more than 15 dollars at the shop. Concert will be a Hirajima Natsumi birthday concert, with the 7pm being the bday one. Shit is gonna be so cash.

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 07:12:55 AM »
:O damn you guys

Shake Moeno's hand for me plz lol

Offline xdionysusx

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 09:20:52 AM »
http://www.akb48.com.sg/member_list.html
wow team B dominate the 2nd stage  :drool: 3/4 DiVA

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2011, 10:44:53 AM »
omg, the line-up keeps getting better and better.

Pick me up a Kasai pic set mal  :P

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2011, 03:46:52 AM »
Right on, so continuing with my riveting story. :lol:

Was around 1600hrs. We still had plenty of time, so we decided to take a bus down instead of the train. After all, most of us had been standing since the queue started, and that was a pain in the ass. At least the bus would let us get some shuteye along with some needed rest. Meanwhile, we were still checking schedules to see which terminal they'd be at, etc. I think we narrowed it down to 2 flights, both in different terminals. The good news was both were in the old terminals, which meant that any celebrities coming in would be surrounded by barricades; ie it was easy to spot which terminal it was.

Had people calling me to ask, good thing we spotted it as soon as we arrived at the terminal; bunches of people were already there.

So we stood there for a bit, chatting and explaining to some curious onlookers about what AKB was. Obviously I tried to make myself as invisible as possible. Prepped up the camera (had to borrow!) and waited for the girls to come in. Now it was a waiting game, and playing 'spot the staff member'. We were mostly looking our for the people in masks, the girls, and the pink luggage (seriously, all their shit is pink). So we were mostly looking around. Some of us had boards, others had photobooks (lol chiichan oshi), and some (like me) had gifts. I had a board too, but it was either the board, of the gift + camera. I chose the latter.

Now if you've ever seen my gift (which I have shown a few times), it's actually a tube, and is perfect for passing to an unsuspecting idol. Of course, I didn't think of the implications of such a tube (graduation ;__;) when I bought it, so I didn't quite think my cunning plan through. I wrote up a nice letter (after like 123986 revisions, thanks to SUB48 and jafeijai), and also a hairtie! My plan was foolproof; take pics from the viewing area, then as she's walking through, hand the gift to her, and then run out for any remainder shots as they got into the bus.

That's what I thought would happen, till it actually did.

The staff came out. You could tell they were staff, they all had equipment, and were beginning to separate the camera equipment from the baggage belt (they're in metal boxes). They also started picking out some of the girls' luggage and arranged them nicely. This was a little weird, because they never did that before. The first time (in AFA) they actually hung around and waited for the baggage to come out, and the girls interacted with the fans.

This time, it was a little different. The girls came out (Nacchan was wearing the shortest shorts ever, and Mariyannu was beautiful as usual), lined up, basically ignored the cheering crowd (aside from a few waves) and walked out. This was the most well-oiled machine ever. Their bags were already lined up, they had about 0 delay as they picked their own bag, and started pulling it along. No more hanging around taking cellphone photos (some did, of course); most of the photography was done by the official photogs. As they were walking out, I was moving towards the other side, at the barricades to hand my gift over. Of course, my buddies over form Hello!Online had my back, they made sure I had a clear shot, by giving me some space.

There she was, right in front of me! 'Mariyannu!', I shouted. And she turned. I handed out my gift (it's a little long, so pretty easy for her to grab, less than a few inches away). She looked at me, a little confused, but she was slowing down, and was reaching to grab it..then she stopped. She didn't say a word, and walked away. I was like 'uhh, wtf' for a second. Then the guys next to me were like 'dude, try again'. So I did. Made a short sprint infront of her (had to push some nerds out of the way) and picked a decent spot again. This time I was really desperate, if I didn't give it to her now I wouldn't be able to anymore, personally. I did it again, this time with an 'onegaishimasu!' added in for extra weeaboo flavour.

She looked at me again, and then asked the manager if she could take it. I don't know why she did this. And then she didn't take it. Again.

I was crushed beyond belief. Like you wouldn't imagine. So basically the second day (the real highlight of the weekend for me, to be honest) ended in the worst possible way. Didn't feel anything for the handshake, and got rejected twice for my letter. Some people didn't manage to give their letters, but they didn't get rejected either. It felt absolutely shitty. On the bright side though, Nonaka Misato did receive the tiara we gave to her (some of us shared for it). That's why it puzzled me a little bit; if it was a managerial order none of them would have taken anything. It was a pretty crappy day all around, and I went home feeling more than a bit depressed about it.

But it did end up on Mariyannu's head anyway. :lol:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2011, 01:59:58 PM »
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 03:22:41 AM by YKT »

Offline pc20021050

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2011, 09:15:09 PM »
that's it. singapore is going to be my second home. XD

Offline ilbee

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2011, 02:36:23 AM »
“singapore is going to be my second home”——I absolutely agree with this viewpoint~~when could they show performance in HK??

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2011, 04:09:08 AM »
Hmm, I've been procrastinating so long, I didn't even remember to post this ending one till the next concert.

The concert was pretty awesome, to say the least:

Code: [Select]
Credit for setlist goes to AidoruSG: http://aidorusg.blogspot.com

M00 - Overture
M01 - Beginner
M02 - Ponytail to Shushu
M03 - Iiwake Maybe
MC1
M04 - Zannen Shoujo (Maeda Ami, Nakatsuka Tomomi, Nakata Chisato)
M05 - Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate (Nonaka Misato Hirajima Natsumi, Iwasa Misaki)
M06 - Kataomoi no Taikakusen (Nito Moeno, Komori Mika, Yonezawa Rumi)
M07 - Tengoku Yarou (Sato Amina, Abe Mariya, Nakamura Mariko, Hirajima Natsumi)
M08 - Itoshiki Natasha (Miyazaki Miho, Suzuki Mariya, Tanabe Miku)
M09 - Aitakatta
M10 - BINGO!
M11 - Oogoe Diamond
M12 - Sakura no Ki ni Narou
EN1 - Heavy Rotation
EN2 - Hikoukigumo
EN3 - Dareka no tame ni

They performed a lot of great songs, and the audience was certainly pumped up for it. The standard singles were expected, but the unit song selections were pretty awesome. Kuchi Utsushi was a particular highlight for me, Nonaka Misato is pretty fucking awesome at doing the song; Her body shape and height makes her one of the best choices for the song.

Tengoku Yarou was a pretty lulzy song; Abe Maria was in a police uniform (omg so cute @_@) and Nakamura Mariko was in a nurse outfit! Nacchan's outfit was kinda hilarious, because it looked like she was a really busty schoolboy. But the Kenkyuusei really shone in this. Nakamura Mariko was everywhere and Abe Maria sorta looked like oldschool Kaorin from H!M (you know the one!). To be perfectly honest I wasn't enthused about the KKS who were coming down, but after I saw them perform they rose up the ranks for me. Or maybe I just prefer super unpopular girls..

Itoshiki Natasha wasn't actually a particularly enthralling song, but of course, Mariya is in it so it's the best song ever. Lol. Myao went absolutely batshit during the song, so it was pretty great!

The best song for the whole concert was Sakura no Ki ni Narou, of course. I didn't expect it to be performed, since it is very similar to Sakura no Shiori (which hasn't really been performed that regularly..), but they did it! It was sad as fuck, but it was really awesome. Whenever Moeno sang the solo lines, chills went up my spine. Yes, it really is that awesome for me.

The concert ended with that; the encore calls started really quickly, and this pissed off quite a few people (because everyone was shouting as soon as they went backstage). But all good, it wasn't gonna make them rush or anything, I would think. A short video showcasing the next performances was shown, with AKB and SDN on the cards. Then it was encore time!

Hikoukigumo kinda becoming the Dekkai Uchuu ni ga Aru of AKB48 concerts. Not that I'm complaining, it's really fun. Just remember to bring a towel! The concert ended on a downer with Dareka no Tame ni being sung to commemorate the quake and the dare ka no tame ni project. This was a bad choice I think, everyone left there feeling a bit emo. But it great, everyone seemed to read the mood, and you could hear a pin drop as everyone quietened down for the song.

Here comes the best part of the day! I'll write them both here because there's not much different between the concerts anyway. For the first concert, we had a hi-touch (just like theater performances). I didn't really think about what to say, but I did tell Yonechan how nasi goreng is delicious (she cooked it for gourmet stadium)!

When it came to Mariya, I said 'Mariya oshi desu!' and she said 'Ah! The one with the 'ore no oyatsu' board!', which was referring to the signboard I made in November. This prompted an 'Eh?' reaction from the girls around her, and I was all 'hai, hai..' while smiling sheepishly. Apparently everyone was distracted, cuz the guy behind me was all 'dammit man they didnt pay attention to me', lol. Now I didn't process this at first, but when I thought about it, she basically remembered what I did six months ago. I was so fucking happy, I pretty much forgot the day before. Apparently she made an impression on some people as well. In any case, I did not remember whatever happened before or after that, because of what she said.

The second one was pretty hilarious as well. I basically had one thing to say to Mariya, which was 'please read my letter!'. I had taped up the letter and put it into the giftbox, I had no idea if she would receive it, but at least I wanted her to know I wrote her one. Or at least that's what I intended. Then I came up to her, and she waved at me in recognition. My brain shut down and all I could do was smile. Never said anything, because my brain was mush. Everything after that was a blur, except I remember Wasamin slapping my hand pretty hard. She's so cute.

Thanks for reading! I'll start on this week's experience post now. :lol:

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2011, 04:19:27 AM »
Whenever Moeno sang the solo lines, chills went up my spine.
Gotta admit, I wanna hear this somehow.

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girls` Generation - Promise