JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cruyff In The Bedroom - Sunflowers Bloom In Dark

Author Topic: [Concert] AKB48/SKE48/NMB48/SDN48 concerts in Singapore  (Read 51514 times)

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
Re: [Concert] AKB48 concerts in Singapore
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2011, 05:16:39 AM »
Whenever Moeno sang the solo lines, chills went up my spine.
Gotta admit, I wanna hear this somehow.

It really is quite great. Generally the lineup doesn't matter much, but Moeno so cool ~

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2011, 05:49:41 AM »
Okay, so now I'll talk about the recent akb concert. Just gotta say, WTF why don't we have any Singaporeans on jphip, lol.

Handshake event! To be honest I wasn't really sure if I wanted to go for this one. But after a bollocking by someone on IRC ('wtf its only the second event and you don't want to go? It's a fucking handshake, just go!') I decided it was best to support it, even if I didn't particularly fancy the members. So I bought like 187263 pens (which I am selling for cheaps!) to get a handshake ticket. Told the dude at the store I'd buy 10 tickets (that's $150 in expenditure) if he got a handshake event with Mariya. I hope he throws her name in, just not so soon, lol.

Came to queue for the handshake at sometime around 1 oclock. It was pretty lackluster at first, the queue was barely 30m long, and there were so few people. It was fucking hot too, it was outdoors, and the sun! Ugh. But we queued anyway. It was a short-ish queue, so there was no reason to queue so early anyway. So we waited, and waited. Then they came! They're all shorter than I thought, especially Umechan! I was screaming for her, but I won't link the video cuz..it's embarassing now that I look back at it. Lol.

But the line moved..really slowly. We asked some of the few guys who were at the front what was going on. Apparently, all of them got to talk to the girls for a while. This was great! Now I started stressing on wtf I was gonna say to each of them. After some brainstorming with friends, I finally got some shit down.

Sayaka : Congratulations on DiVA's debut!
Umechan: You have fans all over the world! And you're shorter than I imagined! D:
Moeno: Please use Moe Peanuts again! (I dunno why, I really love Moe Peanuts.)

Needless to say, this was not how it turned out. As an aside, there was a kid that went a few places before me, Umechan was cupping his cheeks and stuff! That lucky bastard. They all loved him! So it was my turn soon!

I went up to Moeno:
Me: Your old catch-copy, please re-use it!
Mo: Eh?
Me: Moe Peanuts! I really love it!
Mo: Ah! Really? Ok! Your Japanese is really good!
Me: Uhh *awkward silence* I'm..studying!
Mo: Ah! Ganbatte Kudasai!
Me: Thank you! And your english..?
Mo: *makes an X* Eigo dame.. : (

Umechan was next:
Before I could even say anything..
Ume: AH! BIGGU!
Me: Eh?
Ume: *points* BIGGU MEGANE!
Me: Ah! Ah, hai hai.. (at this point I was stuck, I forgot what I wanted to say)
Ume/Me: *awkward silence*
Me: Ah (while making it obvious I forgot something)! You have a lot of foreign fans! From finland and stuff!
Ume: Really? That's great!
Me: Yes! Please work hard ^^
Ume: *awkward silence* Volvic, suki? (I was wearing a Volvic tshirt)
Me: Oh yes, yes! I love it!

Then the dude beside me finally decided to start moving from Sayaka:
Me: Congratulations on DiVA's debut!
Sa: Thank You! Did you..listen (in english)?
Me: Tsuki no Uragawa? Yes yes, of course!
Sa: Oh really? Thank you! Did you like it (in english, again)?
Me: Oh yes, yes! I love it!
Sa/Me: *awkward silence*
Sa: Volvic!
Me: Ah, hai, hai. Mineral water suki.
Sa: Ahh! Mineral water! ^___^

Then I left. At that point I was feeling bad for lying to Sayaka about liking DiVA's song, but even more disappointed that I didn't have more to say to them. But it was great! Nothing like my first handshake, and definitely a great experience. Kicked myself for thinking it would be a bad experience. Some people didn't go, which kinda sucks because it was definitely worth the price.

A video of their arrival on Friday evening. I didn't go for the earlier arrival of the 3 handshake girls (Sayaka, Umeda and Moeno). You can see me at the beginning of the video passing my letter to Mariya! She was walking next to Nakatsuka Tomomi, away from me. As soon as I called her name out she stretched out her hand to take it! My objective done, I just hung around on cloud nine for a bit, so I wasnt there at the part when they sang Nacchan her birthday song.

Offline heatstone

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2011, 07:50:49 AM »
yea truly i prefer moe peanuts too
thx for the repo man

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2011, 10:19:38 AM »
For me i woke up at 4.30am just now to send the girls off at the airport.
The staffs came around 6plus and started to check in the luggages and everything.
Once it was done, the girls arrived. It was around 7am.
They had their mask on,the girls were all very tired. Since they did 2 concerts.
Me and my friend told them byebye and itterashai etc. And that was all.
It was very quick. Like a 5min thing.

Offline I3ozz

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2011, 11:47:10 AM »
I would like to go there, but of course no money  :banghead:

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2011, 07:38:19 PM »
So I bought like 187263 pens (which I am selling for cheaps!) to get a handshake ticket.
Pictures. kthx.

They're all shorter than I thought, especially Umechan! I was screaming for her, but I won't link the video cuz..it's embarassing now that I look back at it. Lol.
* jafeijai goes searching through his chat logs :P

We asked some of the few guys who were at the front what was going on. Apparently, all of them got to talk to the girls for a while.
That's it. I'm moving to SG when I get the money. Anyone with me?

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2011, 08:26:53 PM »
Let's be roommates :lol:

also, PM me video mali, lol

Offline merrycury

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2011, 03:35:07 AM »
Thanks maliciel for nice report!

I have plan to go to the concert end of next month  :heart:

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2011, 05:53:30 AM »
To anyone here who's been reading and intends to come down to see them, drop me a PM and I'll help you get supplied for the concerts!

And I'll pm you the link later, boykun.

Code: [Select]
Setlist credit to AidoruSG: http://aidorusg.blogspot.com/2011/05/akb48-concert-in-singapore-29-may_30.html

M00 - Overture
M01 - Aitakatta
M02 - Ponytail to Shushu
M03 - Iiwake Maybe
-----
MC1: Introduction
Nito Moeni, Hirajima Natsumi, Akimoto Sayaka, Komori Mika, Nakatsuka Tomomi
Yonezawa Rumi, Iwasa Misaki, Umeda Ayaka, Kasai Tomomi, Kobayashi Kana, Masuda Yuka
Nakamura Mariko, Abe Maria, Chikano Rina, Suzuki Mariya, Sato Natsuki
-----
M04 - (H2) Bye Bye Bye (Hirajima Natsumi, Nito Moeno, Nakatsuka Tomomi)
M05 - (K5)Wagamama na Nagareboshi (Kobayashi Kana, Komori Mika)
M06 - (K4) Gomen ne Jewel (Akimoto Sayaka, Umeda Ayaka, Masuda Yuka, Iwasa Misaki)
M07 - (K5) Dakishimeraretara (Kasai Tomomi, Sato Natsuki, Yonezawa Rumi)
M08 - (H1) Hajimete no Jellybeans (Chikano Rina, Abe Maria, Suzuki Mariya)
-----
MC2: Iwasa Misaki, Akimoto Sayaka, Umeda Ayaka, Masuda Yuka
-----
M09 - Everyday, Kachuusha
M10 - BINGO!
M11 - Oogoe Diamond
M12 - Sakura no Ki ni Narou
-----
ENCORE
-----
EN1 - Heavy Rotation
EN2 - Dareka no Tame ni
EN3 - Hikoukigumo

Very..normal setlist. And otherwise boring, to be honest. The 3pm concert was very dead, for some reason. No one seemed to want to do anything, even the mixing was half-ass. The stage songs, while awesome (except for Jewel and Jellybeans..wtf?) are not particularly crowd engaging, so it was a bit of a downer. So it was kinda like paying for a shittier version of the first concert. During Jellybeans the girls threw balls into the crowd (which, as we discovered after, actually had signatures of the girls). Mariyannu can throw balls really far.

The 7pm concert was better. Everyone was pumped up for the Nacchan bday celebrations, and there were more fans (as opposed to more casual fans for the 3pm) in the crowd. At the back, we were making up for the (obviously) biased crowd and cheering for the other girls who didn't get calls, or had shitty soft ones. We did some pretty stupid shit, as usual, like shouting for the translator (staff-san kawaii yo~) and all that shit.

The encore was great though. We had one of our guys do an announcement in English, and one of the Japanese fans (of the Hirajima Natsumi Birthday Celebration Executive Community) stood up and did it in Japanese. There were green lightsticks given out, and when the Nacchan calls started, the whole place was flooded in green. It was so great seeing the community work together to make it work. They did the whole encore with green lightsticks. What I liked is how they switched up Hikoukigumo and Dareka. At least this time it didn't end in such a downer. They took out a cake, and we all sang her a birthday song. It was pretty cash. Nothing like it will ever be experienced again. At least not for a while more.

Here's the fun part!

Turns out there was going to be a handshake instead of a Hi Touch for the end of the concert! This was my chance to finally talk to Mariya! So I made up some stuff to talk about to the other girls, and went on my way. Moeno said 'oboeteru!' when she saw me (I was screaming Moe Peanuts the whole time) and some of them were like 'Ah!'. Umechan remembered me, too! So awesome. Then I got to Mariya. Told her she was really cute in twintails and she was all 'Ah! Thanks for your letter!'. At this point it all got blur as usual, and I have no idea wtf happened after.

For the 7pm one, it was a bit lulzier. I called out to Moeno before I reached her (again with the Moe Penis) and she was like 'Ah thank you! I'll see you again!' and I was all 'right on!'. Then came to Mariya again! I was gonna tell her 'you even look good without makeup', in reference to the day when she arrived. But then I came up to her, and she waved and we shook hands, then she dropped it on me. In English, she asked 'What is your name?'! This sorta proved she hadn't yet read my letter (or my previous ones, but I didn't care). I answered, and she was all '___? ^_^' and of course all I could do was 'Hai!'. It was pretty fucking awesome knowing that she wanted to know my name! At the end I was giggling as I told Abe Maria to arrest me.

Kinda regretted not going to the airport the day after to send them off (I had work), though..

tl;dr Mariyannu knows my name.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2011, 07:27:32 AM »
tl;dr Mariyannu knows my name.
FTW! :twothumbs

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2011, 12:38:52 AM »
And I'll pm you the link later, boykun.

Thanks. It was an awesome video. No shame in screaming for Umechan :lol:

Next time: Mariyannu gives you her number!

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2011, 01:17:11 AM »
I think email comes first.. Or are things different with aidorus?

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2011, 04:19:40 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2011, 05:46:15 AM »
Next concert:

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2011, 06:00:19 AM »

Thanks. It was an awesome video. No shame in screaming for Umechan :lol:

Don't get my hopes up like that ;___;

And lol, the video. They were so close :Q___

Offline xdionysusx

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2011, 02:16:49 PM »
to anyone who live in Singapore...
do they sell akb48 n sub unit singles at the shop?? do they have everyday kachuusa yet??
i mean, if they r going to Singapore fortnightly they could bring those cds as extra luggage and cut cost for shipping n locals can buy it cheaper...
might need a middleman in Singapore to buy items in akb48 shop...

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2011, 04:11:20 AM »
^I visited last month and there were no CDs for sale. 

Promo for next concert this month:

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2011, 07:07:14 AM »
No CDs are sold at the shop, they are seeking approval from the Media Development Authority, I believe.

Offline xdionysusx

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2011, 08:35:09 AM »
^thanks both of ya
btw here at my place, i once saw Beginner cd but not the original from AKS but something that reproduce by distributor or something...

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2011, 10:31:37 AM »
Kohara and Umeda  :twothumbs but no Yukari and Serina  :(

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cruyff In The Bedroom - Sunflowers Bloom In Dark