JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Get Ya`

Author Topic: [2012.10.31] AKB48 - 28th Single "UZA"  (Read 79311 times)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [2012.10.31] AKB48 - 28th Single "UZA"
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2012, 02:25:58 PM »
HURRY BEFORE IT'S TAKEN DOWN:

2nd half from male dancer dance break on.

Takamina looking goooooooooooooood with her extensions, damn girl. :inlove:

Offline freakonboard

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2012, 02:32:12 PM »

Edit: backup
FHD
HD
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 02:52:04 PM by freakonboard »

Offline oshiri

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2012, 02:34:41 PM »
is the double centre thing permanent or is it going to change?

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2012, 02:43:07 PM »
I reckon the double center is just highlighting the transition of power from Yuko to Jurina :yep:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2012, 02:46:28 PM »
MY BAD, I MISSED SAKURA IN THE SENBATSU LIST. SORRY SAKURACHAN!

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2012, 03:31:10 PM »
but surprisingly Kasai is also out  :cry:

That's such b/s. No Umechan either. Aki-P always says the senbatsu is selected based on the image of the single, but I think I even saw Sakura-chan in there for this performance. Stupid unfair popularity contest.

Secondly, auto-tune and male dancers?! Why do they do the dance break and not AKB48? It doesn't even make sense.
The song sucks, but all the members look super epic  :inlove: So yeah, won't buy but will collect pics.  :lol:
My oshi will never get the recognition she deserves. :fainted:
She's in neither of the next two singles! :pleeease:
On another note, this song is a mess of autotune, LoL. The choreography looks like it would be difficult for them to learn, and
I remember reading somewhere on Google+ where some of the members mentioned how difficult it was (I think).
Other than the male backup dancers, I notice that Jurina gets shared center, and Paruru is center for the next single.
Mayu is already up there, so she doesn't need too much promotion. I SEE YOUR PLAN, AKI-P!

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2012, 03:41:45 PM »
...................Sae? No Sae?  :cry: The single I'm going to buy doesn't even have my oshi included. Just kinda makes me wanna quit this fandom really, I hate these disappointments  :err:

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2012, 05:02:14 PM »
but surprisingly Kasai is also out  :cry:

That's such b/s. No Umechan either. Aki-P always says the senbatsu is selected based on the image of the single, but I think I even saw Sakura-chan in there for this performance. Stupid unfair popularity contest.

Secondly, auto-tune and male dancers?! Why do they do the dance break and not AKB48? It doesn't even make sense.
The song sucks, but all the members look super epic  :inlove: So yeah, won't buy but will collect pics.  :lol:
My oshi will never get the recognition she deserves. :fainted:
She's in neither of the next two singles! :pleeease:
On another note, this song is a mess of autotune, LoL. The choreography looks like it would be difficult for them to learn, and
I remember reading somewhere on Google+ where some of the members mentioned how difficult it was (I think).
Other than the male backup dancers, I notice that Jurina gets shared center, and Paruru is center for the next single.
Mayu is already up there, so she doesn't need too much promotion. I SEE YOUR PLAN, AKI-P!

I feel you here.... :pleeease: no Chiyuu on 28th and 29th single  :fainted: Ah well at least the other Tomo made it into the janken senbatsu for the first time :cool2:

And what the heck with the male dancers?! Why don't they put in akb girls or other girls from 48 family?!

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2012, 05:11:33 PM »
My first impressions of the new song is that I like it since the center pairing has the 2 best dancers from the group (in my humble opinion) and one of them is Jurina :twothumbs
 The dancing was insane good and production of the performance was awesome but I can't wait to hear it performed live on a TV programme since that would remove that strange interruption during the middle of the song, however awesome it was, and it would give a better idea of what the studio audio is like since it would be a smaller audience.
I have to admit I am a little disappointed that not a single member of DiVA since this sort of song is right up their street I can understand why Sae wasn't included, with the uncertainty of going to China, but I really wanted to see Sayaka or Ume-chan in there, especially Ume-chan and her awesome dancing.
However I think I'm going to be keeping an eye on Paruru in this single since most of the top members have been able to pull off the dark image as well as having the more generic idol image, I don't think she's had the chance to show that until now.

On another note the outfits are cool and Saya-nee with short hair :w00t:
Also who is on the far left when the 4 members are dancing with the guys? I could see Yuko, Takamina and Saya-nee but there was one more

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2012, 05:20:33 PM »

Also who is on the far left when the 4 members are dancing with the guys? I could see Yuko, Takamina and Saya-nee but there was one more
I am almost certain it's Miichan.

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2012, 05:39:19 PM »

I am almost certain it's Miichan.
Thanks, but I wonder if one of them was meant to be Jurina, before she got injured recently, since they don't cut across to that member at all whilst you got at least one close up of the other 3, that makes it even worse if it was always going to be Miichan performing in that sequence...

Offline Phantom

• Member+
  • Honky Tonk Blues
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2012, 06:30:10 PM »
I hear alot of people didn't like the new single, and yeah sure it is autotuned pretty hard but I don't really mind stuff like that. My favorite AKB songs are River and Beginner, and the "darker" sound of UZA fits along with them, although it has abit more disco/club feeling.

I am also expecting some Miyawaki Sakura in the upcoming PV, because she was invited onstage.  :thumbup

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2012, 07:06:14 PM »
I really like how UZA sounds and I was hoping for a double center but I didn't expect it to be Jurina. Not bad though I like it.

But I can't take the head bobbing seriously lol also random dance break, hope that's not very often and dnw those backup dancers.

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2012, 07:24:38 PM »
I listened to the music is it cool
the dance is awesome i love :)

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2012, 07:53:34 PM »
The above youtube vid is dead. Sad.

So I found another one!  :twothumbs

Don't really like the song; personally I still like Beginner & River a lot more. I certainly appreciate the fact that they are trying to up their dance move nonetheless.
They should try to be more creative with the senbatsu thou.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2012, 08:43:26 PM »
UZA<Type-A>【初回限定盤】(マキシ+DVD複合)

【DISC1 マキシシングル】
1.UZA
2.次のSeason(アンダーガールズ)
3.新チームA楽曲(タイトル未定)
4.UZA off vocal ver.
5.次のSeason off vocal ver.
6.M-3 off vocal ver.

【DISC2 DVD】
1.UZA Music Video
2.UZA Music Video -Dance ver.-
3.次のSeason Music Video
4.新チームA(タイトル未定) Music Video
5.ギンガムチェック Music Video ~高橋栄樹監督ver.~

UZA<Type-K>【初回限定盤】(マキシ+DVD複合)

【DISC1 マキシシングル】
1.UZA
2.次のSeason(アンダーガールズ)
3.新チームK楽曲(タイトル未定)
4.UZA off vocal ver.
6.M-3 off vocal ver.

【DISC2 DVD】
1.UZA Music Video
3.次のSeason Music Video
4.新チームK(タイトル未定) Music Video

UZA<Type-B>【通常盤】(マキシ+DVD複合

【DISC1 マキシシングル】
1.UZA
2.次のSeason(アンダーガールズ)
3.新チームB楽曲(タイトル未定)
4.UZA off vocal ver.
6.M-3 off vocal ver.

【DISC2 DVD】
1.UZA Music Video
3.次のSeason Music Video
4.新チームB(タイトル未定) Music Video
http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/artist/artist.aspx?artist=34767

Whoa, new team songs already :O

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2012, 11:50:28 PM »
While I anticipate all AKB singles, it has been a while since I've been excited for one. Can't wait.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2012, 12:13:41 AM »
My first impressions of the new song is that I like it since the center pairing has the 2 best dancers from the group (in my humble opinion) and one of them is Jurina

I highly disagree. Just look at the auditions for The Wiz, both the semis and finals.

I have to admit I am a little disappointed that not a single member of DiVA since this sort of song is right up their street I can understand why Sae wasn't included, with the uncertainty of going to China, but I really wanted to see Sayaka or Ume-chan in there, especially Ume-chan and her awesome dancing.

THIS.

However I think I'm going to be keeping an eye on Paruru in this single since most of the top members have been able to pull off the dark image as well as having the more generic idol image, I don't think she's had the chance to show that until now.

Considering her attempts at dark in MG... :lol:

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2012, 12:38:06 AM »
My first impressions of the new song is that I like it since the center pairing has the 2 best dancers from the group (in my humble opinion) and one of them is Jurina

I highly disagree. Just look at the auditions for The Wiz, both the semis and finals.

Sorry wrong use of words I meant they are in the top tier of dancers within the group and I do agree with girls from the audition also being in the top tier, Ume-chan would be a good example since I already said she was a good dancer.

Considering her attempts at dark in MG... :lol:
True but MG is scripted so she gets the benefit of the doubt and a 2nd chance. She also has a proper outfit in the single, that prison uniform would make anyone look bland XD

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2012, 02:13:46 AM »
Had this shit on repeat all day. Definitely made a better first impression than Gingham Check. Can't wait to see the PV.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Get Ya`