JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Japanese Girl

Author Topic: [2012.12.05] AKB48 - 29th Single "Eien Pressure"  (Read 41392 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [2012.12.05] AKB48 - 29th Single "Eien Pressure"
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2012, 07:21:44 PM »
There will be an announcement regarding the content of Type D on Mechaike (121201)!  :O2

http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/t/t2949/

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2012, 08:54:11 PM »
Eien Pressure single  radio rip:

http://soundcloud.com/waimynt/qa8bifbmoqkj

credit and thanks: waimynt

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2012, 02:21:34 PM »
There will be an announcement regarding the content of Type D on Mechaike (121201)!  :O2

http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/cs/t/t2949/

This is gonna be goooood!  :lol:

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 08:00:07 PM by t-motion »

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2012, 07:21:33 PM »
Sorry for double post,
but I still think Kodama fits better for this song, and the first really single too.

HKT almost 1 year that  didnt release their first single... Everyone in the group are wait for this like Jesus
Aki-P should put  T.Meru slowly in the singles... not direct in the middle...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 08:17:18 PM by t-motion »

Offline RenX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2012, 08:37:05 PM »
At the announcement of SKE48's 11th single during Yokohama Handshake event, the MV of Tsuyogari Tokei was screened. According to some comments here, Kitarie gets more screen time in it than SKE's top two, WMatsui. Maybe Aki-P is trying to push her as SKE member?

:?

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2012, 09:01:10 PM »
So, based on the information I have thus far, the hierarchy I think is currently:

NMB: Sayanee, Milky > Yuihan =or> Nana > Aina, Fuuko.
Fans seem to be accepting of this lineup. :)

HKT: Meru > Sakura, Haruppi > Sasshi, Aika > Annya, Natsumi, Wakatabe, Madoka, etc.
I sense controversy looming.. :(

SKE: Rie >or=or< WMatsui; but Rie > Churi seems like the case.
I sense a lot of controversy looming! :panic:

Imo, the purpose of NMB, HKT, & SKE here is to provide supporting fire to ensure Paru-centered Eien Pressure can be propelled above the million marks. If such is the case, than wouldn't it make more sense to ensure there are as little controversies as possible, to ensure fans of the respective reinforcement groups are happy to support this single? What that is happening right now sounds somewhat counter-productive toward this end imo. NMB is an exception thou.

Something more sensible to me would be:
HKT: Sakura, Haruppi > Sasshi, Aika > (Meru somewhere) Annya, Natsumi, Wakatabe, Madoka, etc.
Follow the SKE & NMB model in establishing double centre with Haruppi + Sakura.

SKE: WMatsui > Churi > Rie > etc.
Basically follows the current NMB model.

What do you folks think?

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2012, 10:38:19 PM »
^Yeah, pretty much +1 on everything that you said.

NMB48: Sayanee, Milky, Yuihan > Nana > Aina, Ogasawara, Fuuko, etc.
--> I like to think of Yui as one of a trio and not place her below Milky. In addition, I don't really see Fuuchan climbing the ranks just yet, but I am aware that it will happen sooner or later.

HKT48: Meru > Sakura, Haruppi > Sasshi > Aika > Annya, Natsumi, etc.
--> Like I said before, I would absolutely hate a Meru center from now on in HKT48. She doesn't deserve it and it ruins the chemistry of the group. Even Sasshi and Lovetan didn't get center when they transferred, so screw this. The crowd loves Sakura, let her do it for the time being.

SKE48: I comfess I'm not a Rie fan. I can live with her transfer since she's from Aichi and all, but I don't want her above W Matsui, or even above Akane. Actually, Akane's position during the election already suffered from the other SKE48 members (Suda, Hata, Yuria, etc) becoming more and more popular. I'd like Rie to take a similar position as Sasshi in HKT48, behind the front line.

As far as the single goes, I reckon they are just experimenting with these line-ups to check the reactions and to see how it works out within the groups. It makes more sense to do that with this single, rather then with their own respective releases.

tl/dr: Yui in NMB48 good. Other shifts bad. lol

Offline FiReG

« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2012, 11:04:08 PM »
SKE48:Oh man.. seriously...for me is just sad that Kitarie got the position of Churi
You know..Churi is the soul of KII and was working so hard for that 3rd spot, why put Kitarie there?
About the screentime I'll say something after watch the pv. (Not that a I dislike Kitarie for some reason..but this situation is just unfair to me.)

NMB48: I'm fine here, Yuihan fits perfectly there

HKT48: Well..I prefer Sakura or Haruppi as a center, but Meru is not that bad there. (Sasshi and Lovetan as 4th and 5th was the correct choice for me)

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2012, 11:15:01 PM »
^^I really doubt that Rie will be center ahead of WMatsui, that would result angering every single SKE fan  :angry:
That would make the plan to increase sales by including them totally backfire and may even decrease further sales of 48 singles
Most likely what will is that she is either in Churi's position or alongside her, which is not surprising since she does rank higher than all members other than WMatsui and that is where Yui is for NMB
As for the PV also being focused on Rie, we'll just have to wait and see but
-Has a Team K song feel to it.
This phrase alone has made me extremely excited for the preview  :w00t:

The NMB song looks really awesome and Yui has fit in seemlessly and the fans seem to have accepted her

HKT's song is pretty good as well but I do feel a little sorry for their 1st gen members  :(
They wait what seems to be an eternity before an original song and then they get upstaged by a 2nd gen member but I have to assume there is a legit reason for this.

Then there's Mechaike, can't wait to see the episode and the song  :w00t:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2012, 01:46:14 AM »
NMB48- Yui has fit in so well so far, it is just another example of Yui magic. Now you see her , now you don't- meaning she has beccome a very welcome addition without dominating. Maachun is my favorite, but I think she fits in well in the second group, but I would like to see Nana given a bit more prominence.

HKT48- Meru? No, not now..........Other girls have worked really hard, and deserve the higher positions. I would say Haruppi as your hard working front person (ala Takamina) and Sakura as your glamour ace (such as Mayu), and then you have a solid group of five or six girls that should have more exposure than that given to a newcomer. Also, big props to how Sasshi has fit into the group, she has brought the needed exposure to the team, without sucking all of the oxygen out of the room with her own stardom.

SKE48- If Rie can be brought in such as how Sasshi and Yui have been brought into HKT48 and NMB48, that would work best. Let's face it WMatsui are pretty much being shared with AKB48, so SKE48 have already done their part for the team. As others suggest, there are a host of girls who are SKE48 regulars who need to get the limelight along with Rie, not take a second postion to her. However, I am a big Rie fan, and I think whatever part of this that she controls, she will do a good job and have a good sense of how to fit in.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2012, 10:56:45 AM »
They wait what seems to be an eternity before an original song and then they get upstaged by a 2nd gen member but I have to assume there is a legit reason for this.

This just occurred to me, but what if Meru's center position is just to slap Tsunku in the face? I wonder if such rivalry exists between the producers. Meru was dropped from the final ten girls in the 10th generation Morning Musume audition. Aki-P scooped her up, she's been given a make-over and some training, add some hype and go!

That aside, there is no reason legit enough to do this. They managed to pull it off with Jurina in Oogoe Diamond at the time, but they got lucky since Jurina is actually pretty amazing  :lol: From what I've seen so far Meru isn't exactly a good vocalist or dancer, but those qualities aren't necessary in the world of idols to become center...  :nervous  :lol:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2012, 11:08:32 AM »
This just occurred to me, but what if Meru's center position is just to slap Tsunku in the face?

Isn't Yukirin doing that enough on her own? XD

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2012, 01:54:10 PM »
This just occurred to me, but what if Meru's center position is just to slap Tsunku in the face?

Isn't Yukirin doing that enough on her own? XD

The thought that Meru is being pushed a a little dig from one producer to another did occur to me as well.

Yuki and all of the other AKB48 & sister group members who either tried out and failed for Hello Project groups, or at least who were big fans of H!P acts.........maybe we will see something similar in 10 years or so...... all these girls in some new dominant idol family proclaiming how they were big fans of  AKB48 back in the day...........

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2012, 04:13:09 PM »
I was going to post my thoughts about the group lineups for this single, but this pretty well sums it up:

tl/dr: Yui in NMB48 good. Other shifts bad. lol

Okay, I'll add a little bit to it.  :lol:

NMB48: I love all the NMB girls, but for some reason it doesn't upset me that Yui was given a position right near the top. I can't really explain it, but she just seems to fit right in.

SKE48: Rie being placed above Akane, however, does upset me. Probably because, with SKE, I'm more a fan of individual girls (and Team KII) than of the group as a whole. Akane is one of my favorites, and she's worked hard to earn her position in the group. Seeing her lose that just because another girl transferred in saddens me. Thing is, I like Rie though, so I hope this doesn't make me like her less; since it isn't her fault that management made this decision.

HKT48: I don't really follow HKT that much, but I would think having the girl who got the most votes in the election would be a better choice as center for their first real song & PV combo.

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2012, 05:59:03 PM »
The thought that Meru is being pushed a a little dig from one producer to another did occur to me as well.

It's possible but there have been other members that failed Momusu auditions and joined AKB but haven't had a push like this (Yukirin, Su-chan possibly others)
Instead this means the center of HKT was someone who was deemed not good enough to be part of Momusu  :?
We know that Yukirin is more than good enough now but even so its not exactly the most encouraging image for a group about to release a debut single :nervous
Obviously this all depends on the success of their 1st single but it seems like an unnecessary move :nervous

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2012, 11:25:07 PM »
Type D coupling song will be performed by OKL48

OKL48 = OkaLemon48

Collaboration with Okamura Takashi (from comedy group Ninetynine)

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/movie/2018945/full/?from_al
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2012/11/22/kiji/K20121122004607660.html

Chihiro

Offline Benou

• 永遠の17歳
  • あなたのハートにエンジェルビーム~!!
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2012, 11:51:44 PM »
Jul3, it's for you

神7 渡辺麻友柏木由紀前田敦子多田愛佳島崎遥香板野友美山田菜々

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+