JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - SxExXxIxSxT

Author Topic: Kelly Brook  (Read 81645 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kelly Brook
« on: December 31, 2006, 06:53:33 PM »
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, Kelly Brook goes Ariel!

Credit to the Sunday Mirror: http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/news/tm_method=full%26objectid=18355675%26siteid=62484-name_page.html

Offline dnangel

• Member+
Kelly Brook
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 09:09:56 AM »
mermaids = sexy. especially if we're talking about kelly brook

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kelly Brook
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 07:37:20 PM »
At first I was surprised there was no thread for this gorgeous woman. I thought I did searches and turned up nothing. Whatever. GJ on starting the thread, Tuffty. Gotta do a profile.
KELLY BROOK

Name: Kelly Brook
Birthdate: November 23, 1979
Birthplace: Rochester, Kent, England
Measurements: 32E-26-35
Height: 5' 8"
Official Site

Quote from: Bio from OfficialKellyBrook.com
Kelly Brook learned her craft studying at the prestigious Italia Conti academy of theatre arts in London. After graduating, she pursued dance and went on to appear in numerous pop videos. Shortly thereafter, Kelly caught the eye of a photographer who introduced her to a modeling agent. In only a few short years Kelly went on to become one of the most recognized models in Britain.

Eager to move on from the modeling world and back to her greatest love, performing, Kelly was eager to try something new. The Big Breakfast was a popular live morning show that was looking for a host. After beating off stiff competition from more experienced peers, she landed the job after turning just eighteen. This made front page news, turning Kelly into a national treasure overnight. After such a high profile stint she signed a deal with MTV to host her own show for the music television network. During this time Kelly landed a couple of roles in small independent movies, which gave her her first feature experience.

Confident in her ability as an actress, Kelly set out on her journey to Hollywood. After just three weeks she landed her first role in the Warner Brothers project, The Miss Adventures of Fiona Plum. Kelly played the title character, a British witch sent to America to become a nanny. Keen to remain in business with Kelly, Warner Brothers offered her a role in a new show called Smallville. Kelly played the role of Victoria Hardwick in what Rolling Stone cheekily described as "the best episodes of Lex Luther's life.” After commuting between Los Angeles and London for the past four years, Kelly has continued to secure many television and film roles. More recently Kelly can be seen in School for Seduction which she filmed in Rome and Newcastle England. Kelly plays "Sophia", an Italian seductress who teaches Geordie girls the art of seduction, due for release in 2005. She is also starring in the psychological thriller "House of Nine" with Dennis Hopper, "Three" with Billy Zane and "Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo" with Rob Schnieder

“I’ve got boobs and a bum and if people think I’m fat, I honestly don’t care”

2007 Poster

Nuts 26 October - 1 November 2007

Loaded.co.uk

:drool:

She's so fine. I don't even have words right now.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 08:12:17 AM »
Arena magazine

She's so fine. I don't even have words right now.
Word! Here's one of my fav Kelly pix:

:jerk:

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 10:03:03 PM »
That Arena shoot is nuts! That naked pic is fuckin' hot too.

Ralph March 2007

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 11:26:32 PM »
Barbados (2009/03/29)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 12:54:55 AM »
Wow even I forgot about this thread. :o

Saw the pics of Kelly in Barbados in the paper this morning and I didn't stop staring for a while. My workmates must think I have a keen interest in the Showbiz section XD But it's all about Kelly. One of my favourite UK girls :drool: next to Alesha Dixon, Myleene Klass, Holly Willoughby, Thalia Zucci, Keeley Hazell, Lucy Pinder and Christine Bleakley :lol:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 01:04:05 AM by Tuffty »

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 02:38:27 AM »
^Me too. I have this tab open for a few hours now. I keep coming back to enjoy the view, especially the second row of pics. God bless cold water.

That smile. :wub:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 11:18:54 PM »

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2009, 07:55:16 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 09:36:26 PM »
Love magazine

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2009, 08:27:37 AM »

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2009, 05:10:19 PM »

:banghead:

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2009, 02:53:15 PM »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2009, 08:36:45 PM »
Britain's Got Talent gets a whole lot sexier this week when Kelly Brook is unveiled as a judge.

But then probably leaves in the same episode judging by how long she stayed for XD

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2009, 04:05:10 PM »
Nuts (2009/05/08)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2009, 06:39:47 PM »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 07:58:17 PM »

There IS a God!

:drool: :drool: :drool:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 08:08:24 PM by Tuffty »

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 03:41:07 AM »
HALLELUJAH!!

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2009, 04:40:02 AM »
Maxim.co.uk

We've seen far too little of you recently. Where have you been hiding?
I've actually spent the last five months working in America where I've Landed my own TV show. It all happened so fast. It's about an English witch who gets banished to America where she becomes an au pair to a family with three kids. It's basically a comedy for teenagers, but I really loved it.

Does this mean you're turning your back on Britain?
No. I love Britain, but I had the best five months of my life in LA. We were working at Universal Studios and turning up for work was like going to a theme park every day. I suddenly realised this is what I want to do.

So do you think you've been given a hard time by the tabloids?
The attention I get over here is ridiculous. I got the impression the papers don't like the TV work I've done, so I thought I'd go somewhere where people do like it. Let's just say everything you read about me in the papers is 100% untrue.

Do you call Madonna 'Madge' or is it just Guy who's allowed to call her that?
Do you know, nobody calls her that except the press. We've been out for dinner in a group a few times, but we're not especially close. Jason's a big mate of Guy's, and Madonna just happens to be his wife. It's not a big deal. one.

There was a photo of you in the papers recently washing your car in tiny shorts and high heels. Are you saucily attired for all your domestic duties?
Well, it was a hot day - and I wasn't washing the car, I was wiping the windscreen! I don't dress up to do household chores, although I do the ironing naked. I've burned myself on my arms a couple of times, too.

Apart from your arms, then, what's the most sensitive part of your body?
If you touch my neck I just melt and lose all control. If I'm 'getting fresh', then being kissed or caressed there drives me wild, but if someone touches it unexpectedly, that's when I freak out.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - SxExXxIxSxT