JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Oooh! Uchi~!

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 365015 times)

Offline RenRow

• Zettai!
  • "Hey, I know you smiled because I felt it"
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #2560 on: May 23, 2018, 07:46:28 AM »
Wasnt a big fan of them but I got really surprised with their disbandment announcement *sigh* I wish each member well tho :'x
There are nights when even Heros cry, Nobody is strong all the time.

Goodbye...I love you.

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2561 on: June 16, 2018, 06:51:48 PM »
We're creating a banner that will be given to the girls of Passpo at their final concert on September 22. It basically says in Japanese "From everyone at the Passpo Overseas Fans Facebook group, and all passengers around the world, thank you for those 9 amazing years! We love you and we'll miss you".

We'd like to incorporate as many signatures as possible in the final design of the banner. Each one will show the signature and the country of origin of the person. All you have to do is make a signature on a piece of paper. Your first name will do. You can also use your main online name (Twitter, forum username).  Then take a picture with your phone and send it to me in a PM or to the e-mail address below. Include your country of origin of course.

If this sounds like too much hassle, you can also simply send me a PM to tell me you'd like to appear on the banner and your name will be added as text, along with your country.

The deadline to participate will probably be the first half of August, but the quicker you send it to me, the more I'll know how many of them to expect and start working on the design accordingly.

If this group meant anything to you, please participate! :) Thank you!

e-mail to send picture file: clem84@videotron.ca
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 03:01:50 PM by clem84 »

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2562 on: August 05, 2018, 03:19:20 AM »
Finally an MV from those guys.

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2563 on: August 05, 2018, 03:24:51 AM »
Oh yes... Final reminder. The deadline for the banner project is Sunday August 12. After that I'll be too busy with trip preparations and getting the thing printed so if you've been meaning to participate but haven't gotten around to it, now would be a great time. :)   I'm missing about 12 or so signatures, but I could always squeeze in more.

Send them to clem84@videotron.ca, or @clem842 on Twitter. Thanks!

***************************************************************************************
August 14th update:
Banner project is closed. I can't accept anymore entries as the design is finalized and it's been sent to the printing company. We ended up with something like 265 names and around 85 signatures.

Thanks to everyone who sent their signature. This definitely would not have been possible without all of you.  :thumbup  :twothumbs

***************************************************************************************
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 05:22:10 PM by clem84 »

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #2564 on: September 22, 2018, 09:25:05 PM »
It's over... :(

Wonder what the different members will say about their futures the next few days.

Lot's of pics from last show -> https://natalie.mu/music/news/300838

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #2565 on: September 22, 2018, 11:10:53 PM »
I hope they all live happily ever after, whatever they choose to do.

And I wish all the fans the same.  :)

Offline clem84

• Member+
« Reply #2566 on: September 26, 2018, 11:38:32 PM »
To all of you who participated in the banner project, thank you!!

Picture of the banner: https://i.imgur.com/ya24ufA.jpg

the picture file: https://i.imgur.com/l6kGrJU.jpg

Tweet sent to the members: https://twitter.com/clem842/status/1044077288810311680

Final flight was awesome. It very much sucks that it's over but I think the members gave everything they had during those last 2 days. Plus they left us with 6 great albums to listen to. There is also the Aipon-Morishi-Ground Crew live coming up in November so I guess it's not completely over.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 11:43:33 PM by clem84 »

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Oooh! Uchi~!