JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asako Toki - Valentine

Author Topic: On GAM disbanding  (Read 14808 times)

Offline conannd

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • loves 510
Re: On GAM disbanding
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2007, 08:26:29 AM »
hmmm.... i like watching GAM.... Miki and Ayaya really like siblings and as their height is the same, they r really nice to see when they r dancing together.....

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2007, 10:41:48 AM »
GAM's songs are boring as hell. The only song of theirs I like is Fune. I don't even like Shinkirou! :lol: Their lesbian antics is nothing exciting either. I guess I just don't care for the group. So if disbanding GAM means that Matsuu will get solo singles again, then please disband. I'd choose Matsuu singing boring songs over GAM singing boring songs anyday. :P

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2007, 03:24:32 AM »
I was never really interested in GAM to begin with, so I wouldn't care.

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2007, 03:32:44 AM »
i always think we can see aya-miki love even there is no GAM xDD
i love GAM
but if they were disbanded, i dun really care.
yes, like some1 said in early post, i need to see more miki solo/ aya solo >.<
miss their solo so muchhh

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2007, 03:52:40 AM »
I personally don't want GAM to disband. I do love both girls' solo careers, but I fear that if GAM disbands... we won't hear much out of either of them, especially Ayaya. She hasn't done anything solo in over a year and when we finally get news of a solo single, it gets cancelled. Both of them are safe in GAM right now really. They are BOTH getting attention with a new album and concerts, so I'm not going to complain.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline dknight22

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2007, 04:18:56 PM »
i relle wouldnt want them to disband.. i relle like aya and miki... both of them paired is an awesome duo.. they look good in PVs

Offline love_0o

• .:Tanaka-fan:.
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2007, 04:45:07 PM »
I really love Gam..and I love Aya and Miki to..they are two incredible good singers..they are really good together.. :heart:

Offline kazitakato

• "There's my opinion, and the wrong opinion"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2007, 09:52:47 AM »
well.....miki quit Momusu so that she could concentrate on her solo career so I don't think there's any reason to doubt her solo comeback. Although that said, I still hope Ayaya excels in her solo career more so if GAM had to be disbanded, they'll definitely be together in sum sort of shuffle or what not.

Besides, those two always hang out together, even during short breaks (kinda like W), so I don't think they'll miss each othre so much.

So, my final say......GAM being disbanded is neither a good or bad thing. I just hope it leads to a better future for both. Besides, all of GAM singles don't really project Aya's singing, they seem to favour Miki's voice more. Its a shame I tell you

BTW, me huge Ayaya fan....

spreading the usa-chan love....i mean darkness(thanks to JFC)

Offline Miss Moonlight

• Yossi's teh sex <3
  • YossiのPASSIONATE LOVER
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2007, 11:33:47 PM »
I love Aya, but I don't really love Miki. She's hot, but that's about it. But GAM is cool. Some fanservice, huh? But it's totally okies for me.  :roll:

Offline wonkey_eye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2007, 12:12:32 AM »
I thought they were ok. I mean, yeah their songs arent that bad, but not that good either.
I think i'd be nice if they stay just a little longer, and relese a really great song! :D

Offline xerony

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2007, 05:08:08 PM »
Gam shouldn't be disbanding anytime soon. They could continue to show their sexy legs everywhere
It is too soon for this golden duo to get apart.

Miki should have another album... Ayaya was able to make an album while she was already in Gam. Miki should do that too.

Offline yokoso

• ザ・ストレス~!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2008, 04:41:41 PM »
WHERE IS MIKITTY???

Like, seriously.

愛をください〜!!:heart: :heart:  ☆ 恋文 ; a loveletter MUSIC DOWNLOADS & MORE ☆ (now back up 1/13/08)

Offline Mattthecat

• Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2008, 01:32:18 AM »
She hasn't done anything solo in over a year and when we finally get news of a solo single, it gets cancelled.

Ummm (not that I would wish for more Aya, but...)
she did release a single in August, an album in October and had a solo tour in October/November.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2008, 02:06:46 AM »
^mini said that in June 2007, we didn't knew about the album or the tour  :lol: you should check the date of the posts  :P

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2008, 07:43:30 AM »
Any news on GAM yet??  :( I hope some info about them would come up. They're still in the H!P Website i think.. Just a bit of good news from Miki and Aya would be nice...  :cry:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline eglue

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2008, 11:58:22 AM »
if they disbanded i would say, "oh well...."

Offline yokoso

• ザ・ストレス~!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2008, 06:52:34 PM »
I'm really disappointed we haven't at least heard SOMETHING by now.  If they're disbanded I'll totally be sad.. BUT THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO KNOW EITHER WAY.

:banghead:

愛をください〜!!:heart: :heart:  ☆ 恋文 ; a loveletter MUSIC DOWNLOADS & MORE ☆ (now back up 1/13/08)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2008, 11:16:47 PM »
Besides, all of GAM singles don't really project Aya's singing, they seem to favour Miki's voice more. Its a shame I tell you

Really?  i always thought the focus was more on Aya, though.  I thought she had more lines than Mikitty, that she was the lead vocal.  like on Melodies....  i guess i better listen to GAM again and really concentrate on who's singing at certain parts...

I also hope to see GAM again.  2 hot and pretty ladies singing and dancing.  it's like the more mature and sexy W.   definitely want to see more of them.  but there's also a rumors of Miki quiting...  if that happens then we can just kiss GAM goodbye.  it's a terrible thing...

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asako Toki - Valentine