JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - SHIRO GA KONO MACHI TO BOKU WO SOMERU

Author Topic: [News] Two Chinese Girls To MORNING MUSUME!  (Read 63568 times)

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
[News] Two Chinese Girls To MORNING MUSUME!
« Reply #380 on: March 19, 2007, 07:45:38 PM »
Just saw Sunday's Hello Morning.  Lin Lin seems more outgoing, and she spoke a bit of Japanese, too.  She looks really sweet.  Jun Jun was quiet, but you could tell that the news really affected her.  She couldn't converse with Yossie at all.  Yossie was asking Lin Lin about a bunch of Chinese foods (Mapu Tofu, Jasmine Tea, etc.) and they were laughing about it, but Jun Jun probably feels a bit left out.  I hope she doesn't feel too lonely.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #381 on: March 19, 2007, 08:14:10 PM »
^It might make her wnat to study and get better even more.  
Like a boost of encouragement knowing she'd be able to do that.  She must have a certain about of confidence to audition and her confidence will have boosted more with her winning so I'm sure she'll be working her hardest! ^^

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #382 on: March 19, 2007, 08:32:24 PM »
Which 8th gen member is more popular (now that they're still newbies), in your opinion?
My guess it's Aika :lol:

Offline Nowaru

« Reply #383 on: March 19, 2007, 11:08:31 PM »
I assume JunJun will transform later on, just like Kamei.

Offline takashi12

• *愛チュウ~*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #384 on: March 20, 2007, 12:36:07 AM »
I've seen so many pictures that JunJun took herself
Does she have her own blog or something?
If there is, whats the link?

ありがとう rei.rev.o7 <3

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #385 on: March 20, 2007, 02:07:53 AM »
Quote from: takashi12;333484
I've seen so many pictures that JunJun took herself
Does she have her own blog or something?
If there is, whats the link?

perhaps if you go ALL THE WAY back to the FIRST PAGE and read shi's post, you will find it!
:lol:
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline nox_xie

• reina's bodyguard
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • tanakacchi_lover
« Reply #386 on: March 20, 2007, 05:16:12 AM »
Quote from: JTRIX;333166
ya... they made their TV debut on yesterday (Sunday) H!M, and they will have their stage debut on the day when Yossie graduates, which is May 6th. I believe they will have their first singing debut as MM when the 34th single comes out.

:ONwriggly: will ask huggumwuggums to d/l it for me.. is there any sub for latest haromoni?

Offline Ms. McBackpack

• 桃子独占
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #387 on: March 20, 2007, 09:39:59 AM »
Quote from: chera;333246
Just saw Sunday's Hello Morning.  Lin Lin seems more outgoing, and she spoke a bit of Japanese, too.

I think that could be the reason why she seemed more at ease. Because she could actually talk to Yossie. And She was a part of Eggs before, so at least she's seen them around. I don't know how long Junjun has been in Japan but this is a totally new environment for her.

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #388 on: March 20, 2007, 12:22:03 PM »
Quote from: Nowaru;333404
I assume JunJun will transform later on, just like Kamei.

HENSHIN!

"TURTLE FORM!" XD XD

Offline Ready2

• バカな翻訳者
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #389 on: March 20, 2007, 12:43:56 PM »
Sorry to bring this up again but I'd like to post my 2cents about learning japanese.

I think they will be fine in around 6 months. First of all being chinese means that even now they know a lot more kanji (eventhough some of them are simplified differently) than all the momusu members so learning their new readings will be a lot easier than let's say for a european. So reading will be no problem for them.

Living in Japan will take care of their vocabulary in no time too. Sure they won't be able to make witty comments or even understand properly when Taka-san is bullying them 'cos that really takes years. But they will be able to communicate with other members or make short speeches that are prepared for them in advance.

Also japanese grammar is not hard.
The hard thing is learning all the phrases and keigo (polite expressions) but those are hard for even native speakers.

Also just for reference I'm european, I've been studying japanese for just a year and I've been subbing Utabans for 3-4months now. It's not THAT difficult.

I think they will be just fine.

Offline takashi12

• *愛チュウ~*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #390 on: March 20, 2007, 08:40:41 PM »
^
Yea I agree, I might be kind of bias though because Im mixed with Japanese and Chinese.. to me, both languages are pretty similar to each other..
Basically, a Chinese person can get around fine in Japan without knowing the language well and vice versa

But its probably easier for me only :)

Hope JunJun gets the hang of Japanese soon

ありがとう rei.rev.o7 <3

Offline mpz

• Member+
« Reply #391 on: March 20, 2007, 11:32:57 PM »
Quote from: Ready2;333948
Also just for reference I'm european, I've been studying japanese for just a year and I've been subbing Utabans for 3-4months now. It's not THAT difficult.

Enthusiasm is good but it doesn't cover everything. I thought I could sub animes after I had studied for a year and a half, and I did try my hand at it but almost half of the lines were just educated guesses. When I look back at those attempts now, they look rightly hideous. I have the courage to admit it now. Of course the viewing public isn't the smarter because they wouldn't be watching fansubs if they understood the language, now would they.

I'd say it took me 3-4 years after that to *really* start grasping Japanese at a fundamental level, not just translating in my head. You'll know what I'm talking about when you get there. It is a magnificent feeling though, when the pieces of the puzzle finally fall into place.

Oh, and I'm European too, if that matters. I just don't think being Chinese is that big of an advantage. They use some of the same characters, but that's like saying it's easy to learn Polish if your native tongue is Hungarian because you already know the alphabet.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #392 on: March 21, 2007, 12:41:28 AM »
Now I'm confused: first you're not european, then your language is not Indo-European, now you're european, and still nobody can learn japanese? I don't get it :confused:

Offline Nowaru

« Reply #393 on: March 21, 2007, 12:57:31 AM »
None of that crap matters! It just matters if you're dedicated or not. >.>

Offline Casper

« Reply #394 on: March 21, 2007, 01:01:44 AM »
Quote from: Nowaru;334441
None of that crap matters! It just matters if you're dedicated or not. >.>

i second that. i'v only just started learning nihongo. i look forward to each class on weekends.:D

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #395 on: March 21, 2007, 01:10:17 AM »
Quote from: Casper;334445
i second that. i'v only just started learning nihongo. i look forward to each class on weekends.:D

Oh, I agree 100% (that's what I have been saying from the start), I was wondering why our friend mpz keeps trying to tell us that neither we nor these girls can learn faster than he did, if we learn at all :D

Offline Casper

« Reply #396 on: March 21, 2007, 01:32:23 AM »
on my part it's a level of interest. if i didn't have to work i'd have classes everyday(expensive though). for junjun & linlin, they have enough motivation now that they're Musume (Chugoku Musume?)

Offline mpz

• Member+
« Reply #397 on: March 21, 2007, 01:51:15 AM »
Quote from: reyfer;334429
Now I'm confused: first you're not european, then your language is not Indo-European, now you're european, and still nobody can learn japanese? I don't get it :confused:

I never said I wasn't European. Not all European countries have an Indo-European language (although a great majority does :-)

But I shall refrain from further beating of the proverbial horse now..

Offline RetsuMarippe

• Reina's Wonky
« Reply #398 on: March 21, 2007, 02:29:44 AM »
what's imporant is all of us are studying nihonggo...whether taking classes or self-study...though the side-effect sometimes when we're fluently speaking nihonggo is our native language is kinda...snuggish...hehehehehe!~ :ONbigdeal:

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #399 on: March 21, 2007, 03:02:02 AM »
hmm....shuffle group in the works...

Reina, JunJun, LinLin are....PANDA! :D

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - SHIRO GA KONO MACHI TO BOKU WO SOMERU