JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - DDU-DU DDU-DU (Remix)

Author Topic: The Watanabe Mayu Foreign Fans 20th Birthday Project  (Read 16747 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
The Watanabe Mayu Foreign Fans 20th Birthday Project
« on: January 12, 2014, 11:58:38 PM »

On the 26th March 2014, Watanabe Mayu turns 20!   :twothumbs

1. To mark and celebrate her birthday, we are going to create a scrapbook from the foreign fans which will be given to Mayu along with the gifts from the Japanese birthday committee at Mayu's Team A birthday show (the date of which is still yet to be determined but could be weeks after her actual birthday).

For the scrapbook we want to collect messages, fanart, drawings, photos etc - whatever you want to send to Mayuyu, get creative!

For all messages, we plan to translate them into Japanese so Mayu can read them. We shall be incorporating the text in your original language as well as translated into Japanese. If you also want to include a hand-written message, then you can take a photo or scan that and send it in.

2. In addition to the scrapbook, we are also collecting short messages which will be translated into Japanese to be included in the Japanese birthday committee's message cards. These message cards are only small, so keep your message brief, here's some of the message cards from previous years to give you an idea of size: http://i.imgur.com/JZrJmvy.jpg

3. We are also thinking about possibly creating a t-shirt for Mayu's birthday, however we are concentrating on the scrapbook first.

Send all entries to mayubday@outlook.com

Submission Deadline: 26th February 2014
(one month before Mayu's birthday)

Please include your name and your country along with your message/submission!

Entries for the foreign fans scrapbook, please include [Foreign] in your email subject.
Entries for the Japanese Birthday Committee, please include [Japanese] in your email subject.

If anyone is interested in joining the team, please send an email. Any English --> Japanese translators would be great.

The Team:

Jul3, YKT, Seigus, melyangelique, majuholic, clubhappy, conche, shin_baka, ithebigc, jigs, jell_o_jello, vie

:hip smile:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 11:32:30 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: The Watanabe Mayu Foreign Fans 20th Birthday Project
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 03:53:45 PM »
I've made a banner for the project! Feel free to use it as your forum signature or slap it on your website/blog!

Just copy and paste the following code if you are using it as your forum siggy :deco:

Code: [Select]
[img]http://picroda.jphip.com/akb48/jphip185334.png[/img]
[b][color=deeppink]Watanabe Mayu Foreign Fans 20th Birthday Project:[/color][/b] [url=http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36976.0]Click here for details![/url]

Spread the word on the project! Let Mayuyu feel the foreign fans' love too. The more fan submissions, the better. GO, GO, GO! :rock:

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 09:06:54 AM »
can i send photo + letter ?
its rare i can send her something  :D
  :peace: Oshimen : Mayuyu Yukirin :peace:
 :heart: Kami OTP : MaYuki Ofc  :heart:
Twitter : intanlakz
Tumblr : fairynyan

Freaking back to da earth

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 10:29:51 AM »
can i send photo + letter ?
its rare i can send her something  :D

Yes, please do! All submissions are welcome.

Please send it to mayubday@outlook.com

Chihiro

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 07:19:46 PM »
Umm, I have a friend on another forum who likes Mayuyu so much can they send something to you?

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 10:41:53 PM »
Umm, I have a friend on another forum who likes Mayuyu so much can they send something to you?

Yes! Submissions from anywhere are welcomed! Just send it to the email address.

And we'd be happy if you were willing to spread the word elsewhere also  :)

Chihiro

Offline chetzsy

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 11:32:18 AM »
Hello....I am from Indonesia, I wrote the message should use English or Indonesian?  :? :twothumbs

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 11:43:53 AM »
Hello....I am from Indonesia, I wrote the message should use English or Indonesian?  :? :twothumbs

Please use English

:welcome to  :jphip:

Offline chetzsy

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 02:28:22 PM »

Please use English

:welcome to  :jphip:

:twothumbs Ok arigatou....  :twothumbs :D

Offline Jackobob

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 10:55:03 PM »
So in on this thread it's ridiculous
does it have to be good to make it like have some awesome loveness or can it just be a simple sweet message

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2014, 10:56:21 PM »
So in on this thread it's ridiculous
does it have to be good to make it like have some awesome loveness or can it just be a simple sweet message

It can be simple mate~

Offline imintoyou128

• ecchi
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2014, 05:21:16 AM »
I always thought that Mayuyu is such a cute child, but now i don't think its appropriate..

she's older than me  :cry: :cry:
''Do you know why the snow is white?
Because it forgot what color it was.''

Offline kaerimichi

• Member+
  • 。^‿^。
Re: [TEAM A] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2014, 08:21:08 AM »
Oh yeah, Mayu’s Birthday is about 3 month from now. Better if we think about it. I saw very beautiful gift from Haruppis fans. Nice idea, nice effort.  I hope we can come up with the better ideas than that or yeah at least something similar like that. It almost holidays so for now better to just use it for refresh our mind. I would love to talk it with you someday. Or yeah, invite me if you want to make a project.  I would love to be a part of that.  :)2

Yes, 20 is the important "coming-of-age" year so it would be nice for us foreign fans to do something. The Haruppi fans had a graphic designer amongst them which is why their book turned out so beautiful. It would be great if the Mayu fans could think of something to do. And perhaps we could liaise with the Japanese birthday committee to join in their projects. I remember the Japanese Yuko birthday committee also had an English section of their website for foreign fans to join in. I'll ask the member of the committee who is active to reach out to the English-speaking fanbase about what they are doing/whether we could participate or whether the foreign fans want to do a supplementary thing.

Hai Jul3 and everyone. I’m back. I’m so sorry, I had some problems  and activities which made me away from internet, though actually not really away, in some occasion i could open the browser and uploaded some of my creation to tumblr through queue feature.  Sorry, I just couldn’t focus. I feel guilty, i’m the one who started the conversation but i ended up leaving without say something.

So, it seems that you all have started the project. Scrapbook isn't it? I want to help but i don't know what kind of help i can do for this project.  Is there something i can do for this project?  I’m familiar with graphic design though my skill is not that good. Hehe. But i’m confused because Scrapbook is a handmade isn’t it? So it basically doesn’t need design from computer. Em... maybe if you dont mind could you give me a little explanation about it? Like what kind of scrapbook you want to make, the size, the theme/idea, etc. Maybe i can help in making the template or at least giving you an idea. Sorry.

Oh ya, I read that you also want to make a T-Shirt. If in the end you decide to make it, I think I can help in making the design. Maybe you can tell me the theme/idea or what kind of t-shirt you want to make or maybe we can talk about it together. I will try my best to make the design. Actually i’ve made a T-Shirt design (simple design) and another one which is still in progress. Yeah if maybe you are interest. I probably will send it to that email later.
Em.. I’m sorry i don’t know if this is the right place to talk about that or not. Maybe i should send email. Like you, i also want to give my support to Mayuyu.

Thank you,
Kaerimichi

Em... I created this last night, somekind of publication :

I also want to spread the project. Maybe i will upload it to tumblr later. Is it okay to do that? Thanks

EDIT - Oh ya, I use Siggy Seigus created. Thanks Seigus  :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 08:42:17 AM by kaerimichi »

---------
Mayuyu | HKT48 | 乃木坂46
Tumblr | Twitter

Offline kaerimichi

• Member+
  • 。^‿^。
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2014, 01:02:04 AM »
^ I don't know that there is also Mayu Birthday Thread here in this forum. I have edited the link on the flyer which now leads to this thread, and posted it on Tumblr. Thanks  :)

---------
Mayuyu | HKT48 | 乃木坂46
Tumblr | Twitter

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2014, 01:08:04 AM »
^ Thanks kaerimichi, that looks great! I've reblogged! The images you've made on your tumblr also look great  :twothumbs

As per PM, please send your google+ to us so you can join the community/discussion team. Thanks!

Chihiro

Offline kaerimichi

• Member+
  • 。^‿^。
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2014, 01:25:17 AM »
Thanks Jul3! PM sent  :)

---------
Mayuyu | HKT48 | 乃木坂46
Tumblr | Twitter

Offline KudouShinichi48

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2014, 02:29:54 AM »
btw Is it alright if we write the message on three language? example: Native, English and then Japanese? as long as they fit on the birthday's card?

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2014, 02:41:41 AM »
^ Yes, that's fine. We can include all three if you want  :)

Chihiro

Offline Jackobob

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2014, 06:48:25 PM »
Will we get an email or something saying if our things on the gift

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2014, 09:31:54 PM »
Will we get an email or something saying if our things on the gift

We weren't planning on discarding any submissions, so all messages should make it. We weren't planning on replying to the emails but we did see yours, thanks  :)

Chihiro

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - DDU-DU DDU-DU (Remix)