JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Kimi to Boku to Modokashii Kyori

Author Topic: A Surplus of Lies, Chapter 13 is up!  (Read 22920 times)

Offline Treykun

• Member+
Re: A Surplus of Lies, Chapter 11 is up...
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2010, 07:58:12 PM »

@rndm:

remembering her that she didn’t want to loose Reina.
How did she forget!?

Maki's lapsus... XD It happens pretty often, you know... :lol:

Eri is still so angry, but can I hope for some Gakishige?

Ok, ok... Everything can happen... :twisted:

Feel better!

Thanks! :P

@badsaints:

ebil Ai should get together with ebil Sayu so that they can plan more ebil actions to other girls :D Hmm Risa can continue being emo alone XD

God, I was forgetting how evil you are XD

Oh btw, what happened to your hand? :O Feeling better now? Get well quickly since it's less than a month to V-day!

True... XD Oh, I had the wrist a little dislocated... and I played a match so it broke up... again... :mon sweat:

@kRisZ:

That's ouches Trey-trey  :shocked
Basketball? or you did what Ai did?  :P

XD Basketball?? Nope, but near by that... Actually, it was ice-hockey... And I've got a bad wrist ever since I was ten, after it broke up for the first time in a match... So this is pretty usual for me, no need to worry :P

“There it is…!”
Some kind of hard evidence?

:lol:

@bishop:

What happened to your wrist? o.O I fell the other day at work and got a nasty scar on my leg *crys*

Poor bishop... :(

“Ten moths ago?” The younger asked with a devious smirk.
- I remembered giggling the first time i read this and did it again just now  XD

Ohhhhhhh, so taking revenge for the burette thing, aren't you?? XD I seriously have a problem with that... It's the same mistake that I made in a english exam last year... I remember it because the teacher tried to strangle me because of that XD

or you did what Ai did? :P
- Did you? I wanted to ask that too~

Nope, I know that if I do that with my left hand I'll not be able to write, and if I do it with the right I know I'll broke up my wrist... XD So if I'm pissed off I kick a wall, I don't give it a punch... :P

*Throw Durian shell (do you know what this is? XD) at Maki*

Durian shell????? *tries to remember the boring botanic classes that I was obliged to take...* Erm... I don't know... I think it's a fruit of a tree that doesn't exist here in Europe... But I'm not sure. Bah, my speciality is the chemistry, not the biology... XD

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2010, 08:10:12 PM »

CHAPTER 12

“Ai-chan!” Risa yelled to her friend. “Where were you yesterday…?”

“At home…” The older replied coldly, without looking at her companion.

“Um… I see… Were you ill?” Risa asked, in order to start a conversation with Ai, since she wanted to clear up the things with her after their argument.

“No.” Ai replied simply.

“So… then… why didn’t you come?”

“Risa… don’t start again…” The older begged, as her hostile attitude grew bigger and bigger.

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t you remember what I told you about my privacy?!” Ai asked even more hostile, trying to intimidate Risa, probably to stop her from making more questions.

“Hey, hey, hey…” The younger said, poking her friend’s shoulder. “I was just asking you why you weren’t here yesterday! There’s no need to put the defensive mood on…!” She stated to calm her obviously irritated leader down.

“…” Ai stood there observing Risa, like if she was thinking about something.

“Why are you looking at me like that…?”

“Oh… it’s nothing…”

“Ai-chan! Your manager wants to talk with you…!” Eri shouted, as she entered in the room.

“Oh, ok…” She said, and led towards where her manager was.

Risa stood there, looking how her leader ran, slightly irritated because of Ai’s childish reactions.

“Ummm…” Eri hummed when she considered that Ai was far away enough to not hear. “You’ve fixed your problem…?”

“What a stupid question Kame!” Risa exclaimed. “No, of course not. She’s in a weird state… in which I just can’t talk with her…”

“What are you talking about?”

“She’s just acting all hostile, and all angry…” She replied. “I don’t know why is she doing this…? I know her too well to tell that she isn’t herself…”

“Hmm, I don’t know… I guess she’s hiding something…” Eri guessed taking a long pause. “It must be something huge…”

“Yeah…” Risa agreed as she sat on a table. “But what is it?”

“You’re asking me? What the hell… I don’t know…”

“Yes, sorry…” Risa replied laughing lightly.

“Takahashi-san. What were you doing yesterday?”

“I was at…” Ai muttered trying to find a good excuse. “At… home…”

“At home?” Her manager asked, half irritated and half amused. “Well, I guess that’s pretty obvious… If you weren’t at home, it would be worst, don’t you think…?”

“Yes.” Ai replied quickly.

“So then… What were you doing at home?” The middle aged woman asked again, this time in a gentler tone.

“Rest.” The leader replied simply.

“I see… But can you be a little bit more specific? I mean, were you just resting…?!”

“Yes.”

“Takahashi, could you, please, answer me with more than a word…?” The manager asked, loosing the little patience that she learned to show to the forgetful and oblivious leader.

“I was resting… There’s nothing more to be said.” Ai replied with a smirk.

“Ai, listen, I understand that you were tired. But if you couldn’t come, you could at least say it before and explain why you weren’t going to come.” The woman stated.

“I know, sorry.”

“I know that you’re aware of that, Takahashi, and you’re the leader…” She took a pause before continuing. “I shouldn’t be remaining you this kind of things…”

“…” Ai stood there with a blank expression. It was pretty obvious that she wasn’t listening at all to her manager.

“Do you get what I mean?”

“…”

“Takahashi…?” The manager called her, waving in front of Ai’s eyes, trying to make her come back.

“Yes.” She replied quickly again. “May I go now…?”

“Sure.” And Ai wasted no time in disappear of the room.

“What I’m going to do with this girl…?”

“Tanaka-san! Feeling better? You had me worried…”

“Yeah, Jun, I’m fine.” Reina replied cheerfully. “I’ve already told you that I’m bad at avoiding the catch of colds…”

“I see.” JunJun replied laughing. “The rehearsal was cancelled, you know that?”

“No… Am I that important?” The shorter asked smirking, earning a muffled laugh from her friend.

“Of course you aren’t. Takahashi-san is the important one.”

“And that means…” Reina tried to understand what JunJun was saying.

“That she didn’t come neither.” Jun replied simply.

“Ai-chan didn’t come?!”

“No.”

“Weird…”

“Indeed…”

“Hey. What are you doing?” LinLin asked approaching her mates.

“Talking about Takahashi-san’s disappearance yesterday.” Jun replied.

“Yeah, do you know something Lin?”

“No, what can I know…? I’m a mere kouhai here…” The youngest of the three of them replied dramatically.

“Yes.” JunJun agreed laughing. “But let’s be serious for a moment, don’t you think that she’s acting weird lately?”

“We’re talking about Ai-chan.” Reina replied. “She is always weird.”

“Yes. But haven’t you seen that she’s weirder… Much more… She doesn’t even talk with Niigaki-san!”

“Yeah! I’ve noticed that too…” LinLin stated. “And that is weirder than the usual Takahashi-san.”

“Hmmm. You know, she was in Maki’s apartment the other day…” The shortest said. “I’ll ask her if she knows what's wrong with Ai…”

Offline Michi.Pinku

• Member+
  • Love for Yossie and Tanakame
Re: A Surplus of Lies, Chapter 12 Updated
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2010, 03:04:24 AM »
oh I was reading your fic and is interesting.
Everyone loves Reina ;D  ( I love her too XD)
Maki's stupid, if she loves Reina, She must to leave Rika  :smhid
or maybe Reina could cheat on Maki with Eri XD 
( no Michi, no Tanakame ideas  :lol: )

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2010, 03:13:27 AM »
“…” Ai stood there observing Risa, like if she was thinking about something.
Does she know?
“Hmmm. You know, she was in Maki’s apartment the other day…” The shortest said. “I’ll ask her if she knows what's wrong with Ai…”
Hmm, I sense a misunderstanding on the way.

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2010, 06:23:51 AM »
Ohhhhhhh, so taking revenge for the burette thing, aren't you??  XD
- no i'm not! lol..but my burette thing is still more horrible and vegetable(?)...

So if I'm pissed off I kick a wall, I don't give it a punch...  :P
then you will break your leg! Isn't that worst? lol~ ohhhhhh~ you're a lefty~ Even if i try to break my left wrist...i might not be able too.. It's just too weak in my left XD

- Nasty ya? I don't wanna get hit by one of this.. nor do i wish to walk alongside one of it's tree... LOL~

Back to the story!

- Same thoughts as baby tree.... hmmmm.....

Ai-chan is probably having her thoughts all crazy about trying to get Reina that she is turning into a robot or something.. one mission and one way...no distraction type of thing.. LOL~ poooooor Gaki-san!

*throws cherrys at Ai-chan*  XD Don't be so mean to Gaki-san!

I decided to spare Ai-chan with the durian shell to go for a tiny cherry instead..  :P

:mon bat:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2010, 07:23:20 AM »
C11

“You’ve talked with her?! After what I told to you?!” Eri asked scandalized.

Somehow I pictured a red faced and fuming Eri in this scene. It’s a little scary but still very cute. *Sigh* Can Eri even not be cute? :wub:

“Yeah.” Maki cut her off, as she plopped down into the bed. “I’ll stay here… With you…”

Does this mean Maki has made her decision?
 :?
C12

Brrrrr, Ai is sooooo cold to poor Risa. But poor Kame is even more pitiful. Getting yelled at when she was just trying to be nice.

Ouch :doh:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2010, 02:14:47 PM »
XD Basketball?? Nope, but near by that... Actually, it was ice-hockey... And I've got a bad wrist ever since I was ten, after it broke up for the first time in a match... So this is pretty usual for me, no need to worry :P

Inform us next time you'll have a match so that we can do :onioncheer:  :onioncheer:  :onioncheer:  nee and remind you don't hurt your right hand, make it your left  XD okay it's not funny  :ph43r:  sorry  :nervous

XD

“We’re talking about Ai-chan.” Reina replied. “She is always weird.”
XD

She doesn’t even talk with Niigaki-san!
Should I be worried?  :D

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2010, 02:17:32 PM »
@badsaints:
ebil Ai should get together with ebil Sayu so that they can plan more ebil actions to other girls :D Hmm Risa can continue being emo alone XD
God, I was forgetting how evil you are XD
But won't it be amusing if that really happens? :P

But really, what's Ai's problem with Risa anyway? Acting so hostile to the sweet bean :angry:

“No… Am I that important?” The shorter asked smirking, earning a muffled laugh from her friend.

Ouch? That must really hurt XD

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2010, 10:34:22 PM »

@Michi: Ohhhhh... Hi... XD

Everyone loves Reina ;D  ( I love her too XD)

And me too!! XD But I don't count, cause I love everybody! :on gay:

( no Michi, no Tanakame ideas  :lol: )

XD Eso parece :P

@rndm:

Hmm, I sense a misunderstanding on the way.

:lol: We'll see... It wasn't hard to guess though xDDD

@bishop:

no i'm not! lol..but my burette thing is still more horrible and vegetable(?)...

More horrible than moth?!?! Nope, I win!!! XD Moth is worst! :P

- no i'm not! lol..but my burette thing is still more horrible and vegetable(?)...

then you will break your leg! Isn't that worst? lol~ ohhhhhh~ you're a lefty~ Even if i try to break my left wrist...i might not be able too.. It's just too weak in my left XD

Bah, as long as my brain is perfectly fine, I don't care about how many bones I've got broken XD Don't you agree??? :P

So if I'm pissed off I kick a wall, I don't give it a punch...  :P

- Nasty ya? I don't wanna get hit by one of this.. nor do i wish to walk alongside one of it's tree... LOL~

Ohhhhhhhhh~~~ I've never seen such a weird, erm... fruit?? XD

*throws cherrys at Ai-chan*

Hey, WTF?!  :lol: You're mean to Maki!!! XD

@Hammy:

Somehow I pictured a red faced and fuming Eri in this scene. It’s a little scary but still very cute. *Sigh* Can Eri even not be cute? :wub:

Of course not!! Eri's the cutest in MM XD :luvluv2: Yes, sorry Sayu

Brrrrr, Ai is sooooo cold to poor Risa. But poor Kame is even more pitiful. Getting yelled at when she was just trying to be nice.

Yes... Poor Kame... God, how I love my evilness to Kamei :twisted: :P

@kRisZ:

Inform us next time you'll have a match so that we can do :onioncheer:  :onioncheer:  :onioncheer:  nee and remind you don't hurt your right hand, make it your left  XD okay it's not funny  :ph43r:  sorry  :nervous

:rofl: Ok, ok... But it won't work, because it will break up again if I keep on playing... :sweatdrop:

Should I be worried?  :D

Weren't you already???? :P

@badsaints:

But won't it be amusing if that really happens? :P

It will be sad!! Not amusing XD

But really, what's Ai's problem with Risa anyway? Acting so hostile to the sweet bean :angry:

Dunno, you should use that wicked brain of yours and make an hypothesis :grin: :P

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2010, 11:04:21 PM »
Well, it's been hard for me to write these past hours... The horrible news about Maki are making me the things difficult to write about her... And, apart from that, these kind of news always brought up memories to everyone... That kind of memories that the people like me prefer to bury...

I'm very sensitive when it comes to these subjects...

CHAPTER 13

Maki looked at her mobile’s screen stunned, lost in terror. The message that Reina had sent to her was making her feel nervous about several things.

“Ya know what’s up with Ai-chan, right?” It was kinda impressive to see how such a short question could make the soloist so extremely scared, in fact, she throw the mobile at the couch as if it had a type of contagious illness.

“Ok, Maki, think…” Maki said to herself aloud, and started to walk along the rest room. “She’s just asking if I know what’s wrong with Takahashi, this doesn’t mean that she has discovered my story with Rika… Nor that this crazy girl has insinuated her anything about it…” She suddenly stopped her march. “But if she doesn’t know or suspect anything… Why the hell is she asking this to me…?!”

Suddenly, she grabbed her mobile and started to type a response.

“What do you mean? Has she said something to you?”

She was about to send it, but stopped when her logical intelligence started to work again.

“Wait a minute… If I respond her with a question like “has she said something to you?” she will be the one who will start to make questions…” She retorted to herself quietly. “She’ll ask why I’m asking that… And that’s the last thing I want…” She removed the un-send message quickly.

Maki tried it again…

“She seemed normal these past days…”

… But she had to remove the message once again.

“No… This isn’t the best I can say… Because Reina doesn’t know how many times we have seen each other lately…” She thought. “And if I say something like this she’ll ask if I’ve seen her more than once… Since she thinks that I’ve only seen Ai the other day, when she caught us talking in my apartment… And then, she’ll ask why we have seen each other so much… And I don’t want that either…”

Third try…

“She seemed normal the other day…”

At first sight it looked a good response, but Maki didn’t think that way, and removed this message too.

“No good… I know Reina too well… And she didn’t ask anything about Takahashi’s visit last time ‘cause she fell ill… If I tell her this she’ll remember it and will start to make questions…” The soloist whimed, and plopped onto the couch where she had threw the mobile earlier. “Damn, Goto, think… A bad movement in the love’s game and you can end up in a badly… Shit…”

And then, she received a message.

“Oh, no… Reina again?!” She looked at the screen quickly, and calmed down a little when she saw who had texted her.

“I’ve got to talk with you. Can we meet at the café next to my place at seven?

- Yossie.”

Maki, relieved and a little surprised because of Yossie’s message, gave a response almost immediately.

“I’m coming!

- Goto.”

“If give a response to Reina right now would be as easy as give this one…”

“So, have you talked with Eri…?”

“Yep!”

“And…”

“And she seems to don’t want to forgive you!” Risa said cheerfully to Sayumi.

“And why are you saying this like that…? Why are you so cheerful?”

“Because it’s better to see the bright part of this right now…” Risa replied and winked.

“And that part is?”

“That Kamei will forgive you… She just needs time.” The older stated giving a warm smile to her kouhai. “So don’t lose hope!”

“Ok…” Sayumi agreed.

“Well, now I’ll leave you alone with your thoughts. Bye!” And she went back to do her business, while the younger looked at her from behind, maybe a little longer than the necessary…

“Risa…” Sayumi thought. “You’ve been so good to me since we met…”

“Hey, Michishige-san…” Aika greeted coming out of nowhere. “Why are you looking at Niigaki-san so deeply?” She asked with a devious smirk.

“What are you insinuating, you little baby…?”

“Nothing, nothing… But the glow in your eyes wasn’t normal…” She stated in a musical voice.

“Mind your own business!”

“Ok, sorry…” And the youngest of the group went away.

“A special glow in my eyes…? Am I... No, it can’t be…”

“So what is it, Yossie?”

“Well, I don’t know how explain this…” Yossie explained nervously to her old friend as she sipped her coffee. “Erm… It’s about Rika.”

Suddenly, Maki’s blood freeze, she was in a complete state of tension, probably thinking of she had got caught, and Yossie noticed this.

“You ok?”

“Y-Yeah…” Maki stuttered, pretending that she was fine. “What is it…?”

“Well… She’s been little distant with me lately…” She explained calmly. “Well… not exactly a little… She’s been a lot…”

“And… What do I have to do with this…?” Maki asked.

“Nothing, really.” Maki relaxed when she heard that. “But since she called you the other day… I wondered if she had said something to you…”

“I didn’t see her.” The soloist retorted quickly, maybe too quickly. “But however… You shouldn’t worry so much… Maybe she’s just stressed…”

“But I’m afraid of loosing her!” Yossie cut her off, and Maki tried to analyze what her friend had just said…

Yossie sounded fearful, very unlike her. To Maki, her reaction almost looked like her own when she thought about the idea of loosing Reina.

“What do you mean… what do you mean with “loosing her”?” Maki stuttered nervously, afraid of Hitomi’s response, because she knew where that words where leading.

“Listen… We haven’t told this to anybody yet…” And Yoshizawa took a long pause.

Maki swallowed hard, she knew what her friend was about to say.

“We’re dating… And I’ve got the feeling that she’s cheating on me…”

--------

Someone new enters in the game...

*Runs away, hides under the bed, and kicks out the monster down there* :P

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: A Surplus of Lies, Chapter 13 is up!
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2010, 07:26:17 AM »
The news about Maki's mom was heartbreaking. I like Maki too. Let's just pray that she'll be stronger, I think that's all we can do for her.

“Risa…”  Sayumi thought. “You’ve been so good to me since we met…”
Hmmm... intriguing

O.O

Yossie sounded fearful, very unlike her. To Maki, her reaction almost looked like her own when she thought about the idea of loosing Reina.
So Maki loves Reina

Complicated

PS I deleted the emoticons =)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2010, 01:01:36 PM »
Hmm what happened to Maki's family is really sad :cry: Hope she'll be strong :cry:

@badsaints:
Dunno, you should use that wicked brain of yours and make an hypothesis :grin: :P
I'll take that as a compliment XD Dunno. Ai should just confess to Reina and accept Risa's feeling. It's okay to date 2 people at the same time, right? Oh wait, isn't that Maki's been doing right now? :P

“Why are you looking at Niigaki-san so deeply?”
Hmmmmm........

:twisted: Is this turning into a monster/alien story j/k :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2010, 04:33:37 PM »
*Maki freak out*
Haha, oh man, that's funny.

Gakishige? :w00t: But wait, no *smacks hand* I'm a Takagaki shipper.

Wow, it's not just about you anymore Maki. Better break it off, quick!

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2010, 05:31:47 PM »

- Now we have version 4!

With Baby Tree,  :w00t: GakiShige?

Hey, WTF?!  :lol:  You're mean to Maki!!! XD
-She cheated on Reina :(

Seriously... MAKI~! Be a (WO)MAN!!! <- lol

ps:
The news about Maki's mom was heartbreaking. I like Maki too. Let's just pray that she'll be stronger, I think that's all we can do for her.
- yup~ was kinda sad when i heard the news..  :(

:mon bat:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2010, 01:37:10 PM »

*chants* GakiShige GakiShige GakiShige *repeats*

Oh dear, back up a little...*brain goes in reverse* But there is a possible Kamemame and Takagaki too. Oh noes, which pairing should I support???!!?!?  :panic: :panic: :panic: NANDE!?!?!?!??! USO!?!??!?! NANI!?!?!??

I was shocked about what happen to Maki's mom too. I still can't believe it's real. I hope Maki and her family remain strong :(

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Kimi to Boku to Modokashii Kyori