JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Flow

Author Topic: ✰Ichikawa の short stories✰ -- My First You  (Read 55697 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: #Ichikawa の spare time stories# -- It does hurt (OS)
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2012, 08:44:02 PM »
I got trolled  :rofl: :rofl:

Oh well, it's still an awesome update

Thank you  :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline turratar

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2012, 12:43:45 AM »
Awe the OS Atsumina was so  :gyaaah:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2012, 01:29:02 AM »
yokatta, i'm not the only one who think of pervy thing at first..LOL..

awesome OS..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2012, 01:30:35 AM »

awesome OS..

Well, like Flean-kun said, we are all pervs here  XD XD
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2012, 07:22:30 AM »
@ Flean, epiclulz, haru9210, Nakamii, sakura_drop_, yukofan : It seems I can count this troll as success~~  XD XD

awesome OS..

Starting to agree with you all...  XD XD XD  (on the way of becoming a perv lately)

@ turratar : Sorry for making you sad by the OS...  :(

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2012, 02:23:01 PM »
Of course we are all pevs here. Didn't you know? :D:D The last story......
I thought  they were going to a hotel and doing something they should do...
And then foot massage.... I laughed like crazy. :D :nervous

Flean

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2012, 02:36:40 PM »
@ Flean, epiclulz, haru9210, Nakamii, sakura_drop_, yukofan : It seems I can count this troll as success~~  XD XD

awesome OS..

Starting to agree with you all...  XD XD XD  (on the way of becoming a perv lately)

Perv Fact No.2 : The thing is.. even we already knew it's going to be a troll.. we still/want to think our OTPs were doing 'that' kind of thing...  :lol: :lol:

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2012, 08:48:06 AM »
HAHAHA I GOT TROLLED as well! hahaha I never saw that coming, it's so funny.. I'm laughing at myself for thinking
"that" moment as something  :mon bleed2: hahaha

Oh I read all your short fics, they are all so good! Nice imagination you got there!! Hope you'll make more of this amazing stories  :mon yeah:

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰Ichikawa の spare time stories✰ -- Kissu Datte~ (OS)
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2012, 11:54:42 PM »
Kissu Datte~~
This title is from SKE48 oncoming song... Kissu Datte Hidarikiki ~~
Here's the link for the performance -> ==http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMQkwxqM0wY&feature=relmfu==  (thanks to Sydney W post :D)

This is my first time writing WMatsui OS, I don't know if I can write a good fic for them.  :nervous
Hope you enjoy this oneshot  :) :)

Kissu Datte~~~

Once the music starts echoing inside the studio room, the girls start practice the dance energetically. This is the song of their new single, it was supposed to be a surprise performance for the fans at the handshake event tomorrow. Everyone is practicing hard and managed to remember all the dance steps perfectly. At the end of the song, two members were position themselves in the center where the others surrounding them. The younger girl holds the older girl’s hand and pulled her into her embrace, closing their distance. The younger girl places her right hand behind the older girl’s head and pulled her face close. Just when their nose almost met, the older girl turned her face away and tried to withdraw herself.

“Matte! Matte!” the older girl seems struggling against the younger girl.

“Rena-chan, it’s just a kiss~” the younger girl smiled playfully, keep pulling the older girl’s face closer.

“Jurina, matte!” the older girl were blushing and shook her head rapidly to avoid the kiss from Jurina.

Jurina gives up on forcing Rena for a kiss and let go. She stepped back and sat on the floor, sighing at Rena. The other members also sighed in the same movement as Jurina. Their performance can’t be done without the final touch where the WMatsui have to kiss for five seconds, only five seconds. Well, everyone knows that Rena is shy to do the kiss but this is really important for their surprise puresento for their fans tomorrow.

“Mou~ Rena-chan…” all the members said in unison and pouted at Rena.

Rena bent her head down and felt guilty about this. They had practice this song for almost five hours and Rena still can’t make it. “I’m really sorry, minna…”

“Cheer up! Cheer up!” Jurina is clapping her hands to cheer her friends. “Let’s do the rehearsal one more time”

“I’m sorry minna, I will try my best. Let’s do the rehearsal one more time”

Everyone gets up and ready in their position. The music starts and they do the dancing one more time. Soon enough, they have reached the end of the song. Rena was prepared for the ending moves. She closed her eyes and let herself pulled in by Jurina. There were no movements from Rena when Jurina leaned in to kiss her until their lips were one centimeter close, Rena punched Jurina’s face.

“Matte!”

==================     ==================      ==================

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
======================
On the street

Jurina and Rena are walking on the street, on the way to Rena’s house but the usual noisy Jurina is now in silent mode. Rena feels uneasy to walk beside her and tries to bring up a topic.

“Nice weather”

“……………………” Jurina stayed silent.

“Are you hungry?”

“…………………….”

“Are you angry about the rehearsal?” Rena stopped walking and looked at Jurina with guilty eyes.

“……………………” Jurina didn’t notice it and keep walking. Looks like she is in deep thought about something.

Rena was about to cry then suddenly Jurina appeared right before her and stole a kiss from her. Rena was surprised and tripled on her own foot. Jurina managed to grab Rena’s wrist before she falls back to the ground. At that moment, Rena’s face is burning red and her heart beating so fast like it was about to jump out from inside. She placed a light punch on Jurina’s shoulder and pouted.

“What was that about? I almost fall!” Rena complained.

Jurina smirked at Rena and holding her hand, starts walking to where Rena’s house is.

“I am giving you a special lesson” Jurina winked at Rena, making her feel uneasy.

“W-what lesson are you talking about?” Rena asked hesitantly.

“I’m gonna sleepover tonight at your house and rehearsal the ending moves until the performance starts”

“EHHHHHHHHHHHH?!”

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
======================
At Rena’s House

“Sorry to disturb you” Jurina said as she walked inside the house.

“Good afternoon, Jurina-chan. What brings you here?” asked aunt Matsui.

Jurina went clingy on aunt Matsui and moved to the living room, sitting on the sofa with Rena’s mother. “I’m going to sleepover tonight. I have to do some special rehearsal for the tomorrow’s performance with Rena-chan because she is clumsy and can’t manage to do end the dance perfectly”

“Aww, I’m sorry to trouble you. Rena-chan is really slow at learning sometimes. Please take care of her”

“She is really slow and stupid sometimes” Jurina joked and aunt Matsui is laughing, agreed with Jurina.

Rena came out from the kitchen, bringing a glass of water for Jurina. She put the glass on the table and giving Jurina a death glare, “I heard that”

Jurina stuck her tongue and hides behind aunt Matsui.

“You girls must be hungry. Let’s have dinner first before you do the practice” Aunt Matsui is laughing at them. She stands up and walking to the kitchen, “Give me sometimes to prepare the dinner”

“I’ll help~” Jurina followed aunt Matsui to the kitchen.

After the dinner, Rena collects the dishes and bringing them to the kitchen. Jurina told aunt Matsui to sit in the living room and let her washes the dishes. When Rena is concentrating on washing the dishes, Jurina sneaked from behind and stole the kiss from Rena again. Rena was surprised and dropped the plate on the ground. Aunt Matsui was surprised too and went into the kitchen to see what happened.

Jurina saw aunt Matsui is coming, she stepped backward and shrugged her shoulders, “Rena-chan is really stupid sometimes~~”

“I will kill you” Rena whispered.

She then apologized to her mother and went to pick up the broken pieces but her mother stopped her. Aunt Matsui just smiled at those two. She knows that Jurina must be teasing her daughter again. She told Rena to stand back because she afraid that those sharps might hurt her.

“Okay, okay. Just leave this to me. You two better go to upstairs and practice the dance” she shooed Rena and Jurina out from the kitchen.

Jurina stuck her tongue and ran up to Rena’s bedroom. Rena apologized again to her mother before chasing Jurina. Seeing the childish acts between them, her mother sighed, “Kids these days…”

“Okay, the lesson begins” Jurina said as she pulled Rena close to her.

Rena slowly lifts her head up and moves forward to kiss Jurina. As she moves closer, she can feel her face is burning and her heart is pounding fast like she is having a ride on roller coaster. Just when their lips are about to touch, Rena pushed Jurina away.

“Matte!”

“Renaaaaaaaa~~~” Jurina pouted.

“I can’t do it” Rena complained, “It’s so embarrassing…”

“It’s just a kiss” Jurina sighed.

“I am stressssss” Rena bumped herself on her bed and buried her face on her pillows.

“We just have to lipslock for five seconds” Jurina pulled Rena’s hands, tried to get her up from the bed. “Just close your eyes and five seconds will end in a blink of an eye”

Rena sighed and get up from her bed. She took a deep breath before closing her distance with Jurina. She closed her eyes and cupped Jurina’s face, pulled her closer for a kiss. Just when their lips about to meet, Jurina grabbed Rena’s hands and complained, “You are not supposed to cup my face. Your hands are suppose to be on my shoulder and I am the one who will pull you into the kiss”

“Alright, alright. Let’s do it again” Rena sighed. She just gathered all her courage to cup Jurina’s face and leaned in for a kiss but Jurina stopped her.

This time, they started from where the song almost reached the end. Jurina is standing on the left and Rena on the right, back facing her. Jurina grabbed Rena’s hand and pulled her into an embrace. She placed her left hand at Rena’s waist and her right hand behind Rena’s head and pulled her into the kiss.

“Matte!” Rena pushed Jurina’s face away from her before their lips meet. Jurina frustrated and forcefully leaned forward to kiss Rena while Rena tried to push her away.

“You make me lost my patience, Let me kiss you” said Jurina.

“Matte, Jurina!”

Rena tripled on her own foot and tripled down on the floor with Jurina on top of her. Still don’t give up, Jurina leaned in to Rena’s lips. Rena keeps struggling at Jurina and they ended up rolling on the floor. Finally, Jurina’s head bumped at the edge of the bed and loosen her grip on Rena. She immediately flee from Jurina and takes some distance from her.

“Itai…” Jurina sat up on the floor, rubbing her head.

“I’m sorry, is that hurt?” Rena went to check on Jurina.

“How about you bump your head on it too?” Jurina said.

“I’m really sorry” Rena helps Jurina rubbing her head, “You should have stopped”

Looked at Rena’s serious face, rubbing her forehead, Jurina smirked and lifted her head up for a kiss. Rena’s eyes widen when she felt a pair of lips on hers. She founds hard to breath as her heart is pounding too fast. Her body is paused there unmoving. Her head is dizzy and her eyelids become heavy. Before she can process the kiss, Jurina pulled back.

“Five seconds up~” Jurina showed Rena her big smile, “I told you, you can do it”

Without warning, Jurina pulled Rena close for another kiss. Just when their lips about to meet, Rena snapped back to reality and punched Jurina’s face in reflex.

“I give up…………” Jurina sighed.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*
======================
The next day, in backstage

“We’re about to perform” all the members said in excited.

“But, how about Rena-san?” asked Airin as her cheek flushed a bit, “Are you able to do the ending? I mean... kiss?”

“Don’t worry, the performance will be perfect!” Jurina thumbs up and smiling confidently.

“Jurin–…” Rena felt uneasy that Jurina is lying.

“We can pretend it as long as our face is close enough” Jurina smiled to ensure Rena.

“Girls, hurry up and get on the stage” the staff is telling them to get on the stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The performance went smoothly from the beginning. They performed ‘Gomen ne Summer’ and ‘Aishite Love Ru!’ on the stage and the fans were all satisfied with the performance but then, the light suddenly off and the music began to play. All of the fans were starting to scream in excitement when they heard the sudden announcement of the new song will be performed now.

“We present you, our new song for the next single… Kissu Datte Hidarikiki!”

The lights on and they were ready on the stage, performing the song. They performed it perfectly and the fans seem to like it. Unknown to them, actually Rena is a bit messed up with her position and the moves but gratefully no one noticed it. Although Jurina said they can just pretend to kiss but Rena is still hesitating about it. She was told to make this performance as a surprise present for their fans, she thinks that she should try it. Her heart is beating fast again as she knows that the song is about to end. Jurina seems to noticed Rena’s mistakes and keep an eye on her. Just when the song about to end, Rena accidentally tripled on her foot. Jurina saw this and grabbed her wrist, pulling her into embrace in the right timing.

Rena’s mind is blank at this moment because she was too afraid to do mistake. She placed her hands on Jurina’s shoulders for support and closed her eyes to take a breath. Jurina smiled at her and immediately closing the distance between their lips. Actually Jurina is afraid that Rena will punched her face in reflect, to her surprise, Rena stands still at there and do nothing. Five seconds passed as the lights become bright. Both of them withdraw their faces and start laughing. Embarrassment level is burning up which makes Rena’s face hot and red.

The performance ended, then continue to the next session. Reporters were coming up and asked some questions at them.

“How do you feel about the kiss?” asked the reporter.

Rena was shocked hearing this although she knew they will definitely ask this matter. Jurina stepped one step in front and answer the question.

“It was embarrassing~” Jurina said playfully. “To tell you the truth, this is the first time we kissed while perform this song. When in practice, she always punches my face when we’re about to kiss. I feel relieve that she didn’t punch my face on the stage today~ yokatta ne~”

All of the fans were laughing at Jurina’s statement, leaving the embarrassing Rena...

After the done the photo session and handshake event, they went back to the backstage.

“Rena-chan~~” Jurina hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek, “I really thought that you’re gonna punch my face on the stage. I was relieved you didn’t do that”

“Hmm…” Rena rolled her eyes, thinking for a moment, “Maybe I used to be kissed by you?”

“Is that true?” Jurina turned Rena back to face her.

Rena shrugged her shoulders, “Just maybe…”

Jurina is glad to hear that and leaned in to kiss Rena. Before their lips meet, Rena’s hand moves in reflex to punch Jurina on the face. This time Jurina fell to the ground.

“You lied…” Jurina said before she fainted.

“I’m not…” Rena shook her head and hands rapidly with innocent face.

Kissu Datte~ END
 :mon sweat:

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ✰Ichikawa の spare time stories✰ -- Kissu Datte~ (OS)
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2012, 02:30:22 AM »
wmatsui. . .the way they act towards each other is s0oo cüte!
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2012, 03:04:59 AM »
Hahahah the last 3 were funny ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2012, 03:51:31 AM »
jajaj i think that this fic really happen sound so real for me. Poor Rena.. jurina always wants to kiss her and know aki-p let her to do whatever she wants with rena.. :D love it

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2012, 04:09:04 AM »
Ahh!!! This fic one-shot is so cute!!!  :luvluv2:
Rena-san's embarrassment...  :shy2:
Jurina's continuous stealing of kisses!  :nya:

I love this so much!!! Thank you for the update, Ichikawa-san!  :wriggly:
I really love this oneshot! And even more because they did kiss in real life!!!  :onioncheer:

Thank you for the other one-shots as well. :kneelbow:
I love them!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2012, 01:51:03 PM »
 :ptam-glow: Kyaaaaa! This is to cute!

Renas punching reflect!  :rofl:

:luvluv1:
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰Ichikawa の short stories✰ -- Yume no Kawa [1/2]
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2012, 08:30:46 PM »
Thanks for the comments and thanks, minna  :D
I am relieve that my WMatsui's ff didn't fail  XD thanks for reading  :) :)

Here's another Atsumina ff of mine.
This story is a bit too long to be OS, so I break it into two part.
Please enjoy this first part~

YUME NO KAWA

=============  ============  ==============

“Ichikawa, look! This is another masterpiece by Takahashi-san!”

There are two teenagers inside the painting museum walking closer to one of the paintings. Tittled, Yume no Kawa by Takahashi Minami. The painting is featured a blue lake in the middle of the night sky. The beautiful night sky is full of shining stars. There is a girl in white dress sitting in a small wooden boat, sailing on the river. She has the warmest look as ever, and her eyes are looking toward the starry night with mixed emotions. Those two are captured by the painting and staring at it for some minutes. They didn’t notice someone stopped next to them. The person is lowering her hat and listening to their conversation.

“Somehow, I feel sadness within this painting”

Ichikawa smiled and said, “I feel different. I think this painting is somehow trying to tell us the feeling of missing someone. I wonder why this girl and this lake are always the subject in many of her paintings”

“Now you mentioned it. I’m kinda curious with this mysterious girl too, she is so lucky to appear in almost all of Takahashi-san’s paintings”

“I’d be happy to die if I can appear in one of Takahashi-san’s painting~” Ichikawa smiled playfully and got a light smack on forehead, “Ouch…”

“Who would draw you in the paintings? Your appearance will only destroy the whole painting~”

“Hey, I am mad now”

The two start running inside the museum until a security shows up and dragging them out of the hall. The third person is still on her place, watching those two teenagers. She slowly takes off her hat and revealing her smiling face… She is Takahashi Minami…

Taking a deep breath, she turned around to face the paintings, looking at it with deep emotions eyes. No one can tell what she is thinking right now, but her smile shows some happy moments. Not even in a minute, her smile disappears and replaced by teary eyes. She keeps looking at the girl in her painting and murmured something…

“I miss you…”

Minami’s Flashback

I am Takahashi Minami, 14 years old, a middle school student who is look like a primary school student. Wonder why? Because I am short, my height stopped growing at 148 cm. How sad is it? Yeah, but I believe that I can still grow up. I live in this small town with my grandpa because my parents are busy working in the city. However, my parents really adore me. They will always come to visit me every weekend, but nowadays they seemed really busy and sometimes forget to come over.

Two weeks before, my mother came alone to visit me. She is kind and gentle person, I love seeing her smile. But that day, I can feel something is wrong with her although she has the same smile but I feel sadness in her eyes. Maybe she got tired of her busy works in city?

Last week, my father came alone. I asked him why mother didn’t come along and he answered me that mother got many things to do so that she can’t visit me this week. My father is a caring person and I love him. He knows that I like drawing and brought me many tools and sketch books for drawing. He even brought me a cute ribbon, I love ribbons.

I like drawing because of my grandpa. He has many paintings in his workshop, all of them are beautiful. I can’t stop staring at it whenever I walked into his workshop. Since I was little, he teaches me how to draw and coloring the paintings. He is kind and caring person, he also loves some carve arts. Sometimes he’d carving some toys for me. I also do some carving too but it always failed, like scratches, broken, unknown shaped, etc. It was fun doing painting and carving together with grandpa.

Today, I went to the riverside as usual, sitting on the sloppy grassland and drawing the sunset moments that I love. This is the best view point to see the sunset, from where I was sitting, I can see the whole river length until the horizon line and the woods along the riverside. While drawing the scenery, something appeared on the middle of the river. It is a girl in one piece dress, back facing me. She is watching the sunset on a small wooden boat. Her black hair move along the breeze, match perfectly with her white dress. Though I couldn’t see her face but I think she must be a beautiful, kind, and warm person. Unknowingly, my hands start drawing her presence within the sunset. I don’t know why but I am very satisfied with today’s painting. It looks gorgeous in some way. Losing in the sight of my painting, I snapped back and looking at the direction where the girl is but she disappeared.

“It’s a pity… well, maybe I’d come back tomorrow” I packed up my things and went back home.

The next day…

I came here earlier and waiting on the riverside. I keep my eyes on everywhere to spot her presence and I saw the girl walking out from the woods, reaching the small boat. She is wearing white loose T-shirt and short jeans. Though I can’t see her face clearly because the sunlight, she is just beautiful that way. Grabbing my tools, I started drawing her on my sketch book. She is laying on the boat, reaching her hands to the sky to feel the warm of sunlight. she stayed like that for some minutes. I’ve done another painting and starting to pack up my belongings because it’s getting dark.

Don’t remember how many days passed by since I start drawing her everyday. Even if I am at home, she always appears in my paintings, my sketch books are full of her. The moment when I saw her face for the first time is repeating inside my head. She is dancing on the boat and the sunlight spotted on her face. Her flawless skin, her black hair, her smile, and her mesmerizing eyes captured me. I gasped and stopped breathing at that moment, like my soul is gonna taken by her beauty. My heart is beating so fast all of the sudden and I can’t take my eyes off her. Whenever her face is flashing inside my brain, I can’t help but smile.

“You are smiling a lot lately all of the sudden. Are you getting a boyfriend?” My grandpa is looking at me with mischievous look and I answered him with shaking my head.

“Mind sharing me what makes you smiling all the day?”

I shook my head again and showed my big grin at grandpa.

It’s a secret~

===================
Today I went to the riverside again, but she is not here. I’m waiting and waiting until the sun is almost gone behind the horizon. I reluctantly open my sketch books and randomly drawing a scene where she is sitting on the deck and splashing the water below with her feet. The drawing is almost done then suddenly I heard steps from behind. I looked over my shoulder and saw that girl is walking toward me. Surprised by her sudden appearance, I tripled and slipped down toward the river. In order to protect my drawings, I stretch my hands up high, as high as possible and let my body fall into the water.

SSSPLAASSHHH

Fortunately, the place where I fall is shallow enough to keep my upper body from getting wet.
Unfortunately, the girl took my sketch book away from my hands.

“Don’t!!!”

I get up and trying to stop her from looking inside but she did. She flips the sketch book and looking at every pages that contain her face. She must be thinking that I am a freak now. I don’t know how to face her and keep my head down. What will she do after this? My little voice is screaming inside. As I lift my head to see her, she said nothing and returned my sketch book with smile. My heart is beating fast again, I can’t manage to move and just staring at her. She took my hand and handed me the book then walked away. I was too busy to do nothing and staring at her walking away.

The next day… I went to the riverside as usual, to see her from afar. To my surprise, she already there, sitting on the place where I usually take place to do drawing. She looked over her shoulder and greeted me with a smile. I was flustered a bit and smiled back. She patted her hand on the ground, telling me to sit next to her and I do so. I put my bag and sit next to her.

“Nice view from here” she said.

“Yeah, this is the best spot to see sunset and this beautiful river”

“So, that’s why you always sitting here everyday?” she asked.

I stayed silent at this moment. I can’t say that the answer is you, I can’t say that I was here to see you and drawing you in my sketch book without permission.

“Have you ever seen blue river?” she asked while looking at the sunset.

“Blue river?”

“Yes, river that glowing in blue in the middle of starry night. It’s beautiful”

“You mean aurora?”

“No, it’s called Yume no Kawa – River of Dream”

“Beautiful name, it must be a spectacular scenery” I reached my hand up high to the sky and imagining the river she mentioned. I wish I can see that river too, I want to capture that view in my painting and keep it as my treasure. “Have you ever seen it?”

“Once, it is behind the woods across this river” she pointed the direction with her finger.

I was surprised because no one ever went that far into the woods. Although my grandpa's workshop is in the woods, he forbids me to go further from the line he put. Grandpa told me that bad monster will show up and eat me. That’s the story he told me when I was a little kid. I guess it’s all lie because this girl have been there and she is fine.

“Would you mind to take me there?” I am looking at her with puppy eyes.

“Based on the story, it must have to be in starry night if you want to see it. The river doesn’t always there. I don’t know when the next time it will appear” she explained. "I was lucky that time, when I lost in the woods and ended up there. The stars were fully fill the night sky and the river is glowing in blue, all things suddenly turned like a magical world. It's a spectacular view just like what it mentioned in the story book"

When she turned to look at me, I saw her eyes fall on my sketch book. She pointed my book and narrowed her eyes, “Is that me? Which you drew in your sketch book”

“I-I… Un…” I nodded and bended my head to avoid eyes contact with her.

There was silent for a moment, all I can hear is my heart beating and the sound of water flows on the river. Then I heard she is moving, taking a peek at her, I saw her standing up and fixes her skirt. I don’t want her to go, I want to be with her more longer. Just when she is about to turned away, my hand reached to hold her wrist.

“A-are you new here? I haven’t seen you before”

“I’ve been here for three months” she simply smiled. “And I have seen you’re here watching me for three months”

I gasp at what she just said, she knows that I am watching her everyday? So, it has been three months… time sure flies so fast. Feeling the hot temperature boiling in my head, I hurriedly pick up my bag and walk away but I slipped and slide down the slope toward the river. She reached out her hand to me and got pulled by me. We both ended up being wet in the river.

Oh no, my book!

Ignored her of being on top of me, I pushed her away and looking for my sketch book in the water… I can’t lose it…

“Are you looking for that?”

The girl is pointing somewhere on the land. I looked over and found my sketch book, it was safely placed on the ground. I let out a breath and fall back to the river, “Yokatta~”

I saw her chuckled and walking closer to me. She stopped right in front of me and leaned forward until our face is an inch away. She simply smiled and ticked my forehead. It was hurt, I rub my forehead and pouting at her. Without saying anything, she turned and walked away. I don’t know how to describe my feelings at this moment, it was kinda warm and fluffy.

Well, that's the end for part 1... Dou?
I almost done part two and hope I'll update it within few days (before I lose the mood by the sudden team shuffle T^T)
Ichikawa is out now^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ✰Ichikawa の short stories✰ -- Yume no Kawa [1/2]
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2012, 08:52:46 PM »
It's cute~

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2012, 11:01:00 PM »
 :twothumbs I wonder where did she go?

YEs more please --> THIS!  :thumbsup

“No, it’s called Yume no Kawa – River of Dream”

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Sese

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2012, 11:20:21 PM »
that girl... I wonder why she looks very suspicious :nervous

I hope it's not a sad ending  :(

can't wait for the next part~  :heart:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2012, 02:59:43 AM »
woohooo!!
 Part 2 ill be waiting for you!! :banghead: :banghead:

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2012, 04:11:53 AM »
FIRST..

THANK YOU FOR MAKING WMATSUI FAN FICTION

(IT'S VERY NICE)

I HOPE YOU MAKE AN ATSUMINA / BLACKGEKIKARA..

I HOPE YOU DO MY REQUEST

THANK YOU

PLEASE UPDATE
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Flow