JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight

Author Topic: THROUGH TIME (WMATSUI) COMPLETE  (Read 57516 times)

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: THROUGH TIME (WMATSUI) UPDATE CHAPTER 32/?
« Reply #160 on: December 27, 2016, 12:11:28 AM »
Thanks so much for the update

Offline renachawn

• Wmatsui Shipper!
    • gracecornejo_
    • grace.crnjo
    • grace_corn
Re: THROUGH TIME (WMATSUI) UPDATE CHAPTER 32/?
« Reply #161 on: February 03, 2017, 03:30:19 AM »
Great fiction I have red so far! 😍😍😍
Normal female fangirl. I always read wmatsui fanfic the whole day.

Check my Wmatsui fanfic "Stay" here http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40557.0

Offline firebird123

• Jumarit803
  • Member+
  • Jumarit803
Re: THROUGH TIME CHAPTER 33
« Reply #162 on: February 18, 2017, 01:42:03 AM »
THROUGH TIME - CHAPTER 33

Rena stood up as fast as she could from the comfortable bed when she heard voices coming from the first floor, getting away at the same time from the warm embrace of her prince, who couldn’t do more than look at the other girl with a puzzle expression as Rena approached her ear to the door focusing for a moment in that single sense, to then opened her eyes widely and began to put back again her clothes.

“My mom just arrive” Explain Rena handing Jurina her clothes, and even if she didn’t understand the reason for Rena’s rush, she just dressed herself back as fast as Rena was doing.

Once she did it, Jurina follow Rena downstairs, where she found a women of about 48 years old, maybe more but her pale skin and without almost any wrinkles made harder the task of guessing, her eyes irradiate kindness while she talked with the maid in front of her, her hair was gracefully tied in a ponytail and yet it still seemed really long, and when her curious glare lay on Jurina, she couldn’t think of anything else than Rena was the living image of the women.

“Rena, you came back early from collage” Said the woman after she embrace the mention one, but at any moment she moved her glare from the younger girl that came from behind.

“Mom I have to introduce you someone” Rena spoke a little bit insecure while she took Jurina’s hand, Rena had never bring someone to the house and much less introduce someone to her mother, reason why she could almost touch the intense intrigue of her mother as she scanned Jurina from head to toe shamelessly

The tallest took a step to the front, her strong presence and aura wasn’t disregards for the elegant woman, whom astonishment grow more because of the great distinguished that the young lady beside her daughter emitted despite being so young.

“Nice to meet you, Matsui Jurina” The prince made the best of her reverence, she wanted to leave the best impression on Rena’s mother, reason why she took the hand of the woman and lay a soft kiss on the back of her hand, surprising even Rena, who couldn’t believe her mother was blushing, so she quickly took Jurina by the shoulders.

“Don’t do that again with anyone else” Rena whispered at Jurina’s ear, it looks like Jurina’s manners can get to be a problem at these days.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Matsui Nozomi, Rena’s mother” She smiled warmly to her daughter’s companion.               

Despite Rena wanted to continue with the conversation, she had another plans in her mind for the evening, mainly for the clothes her prince was wearing, and of course, to show her a little bit more of the city and enjoy their time together, and now that Rena thought about it, they’ve never had a proper date.

“We were just leaving, I’ll call you later” Said Rena to her mother and slowly dragging Jurina to the exit.

“Rena, your father is coming tonight” The sudden news stopped her tracks, her father had been outside the country for one of his many business trip “It would be nice if we could have a dinner tonight… the four of us, so you can introduce Jurina-san better”

“Sure, it would be a pleasure” Rena’s head turned almost by its own to look at the one who responded completely astonish, because it was Jurina the one who was nodding with big smile.

“It’s decided then, we’ll be waiting here at 8:00” Rena didn’t have time not even for blink, as it looks like she was the only one struggling with the idea, her father can get to be a little bit strict and overprotective regarding to the people who surround his daughter.

Without waiting any longer they went out of the house, and still Rena could feel her mother’s glare on their backs, Rena could already see her calling the best chefs on the city to make the most extravagant dinner for just four people, she could just pray that her mother didn’t embarrassed her in front of Jurina (or maybe the other way).

“Where are we going?” Had to ask Jurina once they were out, she didn’t knew that they were going out just a minutes ago.

Rena smirked mischievously while she called the family’s driver with her cellphone, a smirk that manage to worry Jurina, she didn’t know what kind of plans Rena had for her, and her first impression of the future hadn’t be so fun, it was most likely to be terrifying.

“Prepare yourself my prince, we are going to walk a lot today” Saying this Jurina swallow all her protest and questions as she saw Rena’s determination, who at the same time couldn’t seem more excited, Jurina could only hope that she didn’t had to risk her life again.

The next thing she saw was this big black the same as its windows car parking in front of them, and if Jurina was a little bit suspicious about the thing’s safety, she couldn’t do more than follow Rena to the back seat of the car, later Jurina would realized that the main problem reside on the person who is driving.

On their way to wherever they were going, with the sight lost on the high buildings that conforms the cement jungle, Jurina couldn’t help but attach her attention and interest on the people who stack on the streets, but what really catch her curiosity was the fact that those people hadn’t their eyes on the world they had in front, but in this little box between their hands, similar to the one Rena had before the car arrived and had seen on various occasions.

“What are those?” Jurina finally asked pointing out of the window “That little things to which those people smile” She had to be more specific as she saw the Rena’s confused expression, who then could understand quickly what Jurina was referring.

To can explain it better the long haired one took out from her pocket the same thing on which Jurina was asking for, and then gave it to her.

“This is a cellphone, you can do several things with it, such as communicate with people who are far away in matter of a second” During all the trip Rena explained in detail and at the same time as simple as possible what a cellphone is, she taught Jurina how to make a call, write a text, and take photos, and of course games with which she could spend the time, Rena just skipped all the social networks, it can be kind of dangerous for someone from the XV century.

Once they had arrived to their destiny, which was the biggest and fancier shopping center that can be found in Nagoya, Rena had to drag Jurina out from the car, because this one was way too immerse and busy playing with the cellphone, now that they would had the dinner with her parents, Rena would have to work harder on the wardrobe that she will get for Jurina, she wanted her prince to look perfect.

The two young girls walked hand to hand through the hallways that were flooded with people, whom couldn’t helped but to move a side to give way to the couple that seemed to shine, there was something on the way they smile at each other, that made people stopped and stare at them completely amaze, and why not a little bit jealous, maybe it was the fact that both of them were more than beautiful, but those who manage to see beyond appearance knew that the real reason for their brightness, was the fact that in the way they looked at each other was the way true love looks like.

“Let’s go here” Rena suggested, the store was one of her favorites as she used to be really strict with the clothes she wear, and this store in special had never disappoint her, reason why she became a frequent customer.

“It’s good to see you again Matsui-san” The seller greeted her, who immediately asked to the other workers to close the store so they could give an exclusive attention to the daughter of one of the most important business owner from Nagoya.

“Today I have a special request” Said Rena taking every single garment she liked, meanwhile Jurina just follow her with her eyes and sat down on the first sofa she found “I need a whole wardrobe for her” Rena concluded with a playful smile, fashion was one of her favorite hobbies, and Jurina will be her perfect model for that day.

The last thing Jurina knew was that Rena began to push her to what she describe as the dressing room, and clothes after clothes kept coming non stopping.

Rena went out from the place with a smile from ear to ear along with a bunch of bags full with clothes, the shopping couldn’t had gone any better, she could saw Jurina on any kind of clothes, and even blushing when Rena flatter her once she came out, and even if she strongly refuse to wear a dress (and Rena couldn’t blame her), she found out Jurina can look amazing on plain black skinny jeans with a white shirt, it gave a kind of wild and mysterious aura.

Behind the raven haired beauty walked the younger prince, who was clearly not as happy as Rena was, walk with those tight pants was beyond uncomfortable and the shirt wasn’t appropriate for a prince to wear. She felt all gazes on her, Jurina could only thought she looked completely ridiculous, even if Rena insisted on otherwise.

“Can we please go back to your house?” Jurina begged, she couldn’t understand why she just couldn’t use her usual clothes.

“The bell saved you, it’s almost time for the dinner” Said Rena looking at the watch, even if she wanted to continue with the shopping. She enjoyed it maybe a little bit too much, she understood it as she saw the amount of bags.

When they arrived, Rena confirmed her suspects, there were left around 20 minutes to 8 and she could listen, even from the principal door the coming and going from the kitchen. Rena didn’t saw her father yet, but probably her mother already told him about Jurina.

After a short bath and change clothes to some elegant ones, both went down stairs to the dining room which was decorate with flower arrangement. When the couple was already on the room, Jurina found a man standing beside Rena’s mother, she knew intuitively who was.

The man was tall and dressed elegant, his hair wear a German cut perfectly tidy, some grey hairs stand out, but it only made him look wiser. His gaze was firmly lock on Jurina, who felt like shiver under it, feeling like if she was in the middle of a storm.

Yet she managed to remain composure and walked gracefully until she was in front of them, where Ms. Matsui greeted her warm and kindly, meanwhile the man beside her greeted his daughter in a tight hug, but always glaring at Jurina with fire throwing out of his eyes, and not a single word was said from him.

Once the greet with Ms. Matsui was over, the uncomfortable moment in which Jurina would have to introduce herself to the man came, and of course she had to be the first one on stretching her hand in front of the older, needless to say she was beyond nervous. 

“It’s a pleasure Sir I’m Matsui Jurina” The one with fierce gaze didn’t seem to had the intention on return the gesture, it was just when Rena’s mother slightly tap him on the side, he starched his hand to take Jurina’s.

“Matsui Fuji, Rena’s father” Said sharply shaking hands maybe a little more strong he should had, he definitely doesn’t likes me, concluded easily Jurina.

Rena was watching from behind the intense moment, she knew this was going to happened, it surprised her how much she knew her father, which was very overprotective, and beyond the fact he maybe doesn’t likes Jurina, he just refuse to give his daughter to anyone no matter how perfect the person was, just like a boy who doesn’t wants his mother to pamper any other kid.

On the other side of the man’s mood, her mother couldn’t seem happier with Jurina, thanks to her, the dinner didn’t end up being a completely mess with awkward silence as Rena thought it would be, as Ms. Matsui was in charge to keep up with the conversation naturally, talking with the prince about all kind of topics, in which Rena commented some times.

It was already time for the desert and Rena’s father remind with his mouth sealed, it doesn’t matter how many times his wife and even Rena tried to included him on the conversation, he simply replied nodding or denying with his head, but obviously, at any point his gaze stopped following Jurina’s movements, from the way she used the cutlery to the slightly and covertly way in which the prince grazed Rena’s hand.   

Everything seemed to indicate the dinner will end up that way, and even if her father hadn’t had the best of his performances, Rena felt satisfied with the fact anything really bad had happened, she knew that at some point, his father would have to quit to his childishness, and he would end up accepting Jurina.

But for everyone’s surprise, a deep and some hoarse voice resound when the dinner was over, making the three women felt glue to their chairs.

“So, Jurina-san” He began to say laying both of his elbows over the table “How is that I’ve never heard about you before”

“Father sh-“

“Rena, let Jurina-san talk please” What she feared the most was already happening, and there wasn’t anything she could do, just wait for Jurina to answer cleverly.

“I guess she didn’t talked about me a lot  and I understand why” Jurina talked smoothly “You’ll see Sir, in the past year I was on trip, reason why I could only made my relationship with Rena official once I came back, we agree we wouldn’t thrill with each other until we finally met, I think that’s the reason you didn’t knew anything about me” Answer Jurina remembering some of the ideas Paruru suggested for Rena’s introduction in the ball “We talked a lot through text and video calls, those things are amazing” She added.

“Mmmm it’s that so” Mr Matsui half close his eyes, maybe he wouldn’t believe such lame excuse. The tension grew bigger and bigger. Rena gaze at her mother asking her with the eyes to do something, but this one just shrink her shoulders as she was under the same situation as her daughter “And what had you so busy on that trip?”

Jurina’s mind went blank, she hadn’t prepare anything for that kind of conversation and she felt like panicking, she rummaged between her thoughts for a reasonable answer, and of course it had to be according to the year, because in her own era she would easily say it was because of her duties as prince, with that idea Jurina managed to came up with something.

“Politic, I’m studying politic and I was on an investigation in other country”

“Politic eh, that sounds interesting” It seemed like Jurina managed to convinced him “I’ll get to the point Jurina-san” Finally the man would stop the boring protocol talk and go to what really matters and worried everyone on the table, they all knew his intentions wasn’t to have a warm talk “What are your intentions with my daughter? A lot of people approached her by simple and physical interest, so tell me, what is the thing you want?” His voice became darker the as his gaze.

Anyone who were on Jurina’s place would froze of fear, as the man seemed to be ready to do whatever takes to keep away every single person who would try to hurt, or even just approach to his daughter.

But the young girl had a completely different react, her eyes were on ease and his body seemed to get relaxed, because what Rena’s father didn’t knew, is the fact that Jurina went through the same (and maybe worst), and there wasn’t any easier question, as the prince knew perfectly what Rena meant to her.

“She is everything to me” Jurina’s lips curved in a delicate smile “I lost my parents and a really important person on an accident, you can’t imagine how empty and lost I was until I met Rena, she’s everything I have and everything I want” Answered Jurina naturally and without diverge her gaze at any point, in her eyes could be seen perfectly her thoughts and feelings, and it was so overwhelming to see how much love can someone so young have.

Mr. Matsui didn’t say anything despite his expression had completely changed, Rena and her mother were on the same situation, the only difference was the fact that the first one couldn’t hold the flush of her cheeks, she wasn’t expecting that kind of answer.

No one knew what was going through the man’s mind, but from his dumbfounded state, one could guessed he didn’t had any more questions, and maybe that he found himself embarrass of his own skepticism.

“You two can already go” He finally said after some eternal seconds.

Without saying anything else Jurina and Rena stood up from their chairs, and after a bow coming from the tallest, both went up to Rena’s room, they still had some things to pack, because when the dawn comes, both would be up in a plain.

The marriage remained on the table, Ms. Matsui looked at her husband expectant, she couldn’t be more satisfied with her daughter’s partner, and she hopped the same from her husband, but he’s used to be beyond stubborn, and by the way his jaw tightened, she knew he was still struggling with his thoughts.

“I don’t completely like her” He said on a low voice.

“She’s a really nice girl dear, and I’m sure she loves Rena a lot” Ms. Matsui couldn’t believe his husband was so persistent with the idea, even after he just heard and saw, he kept on doubting Jurina.

“I know that, and I know she’s perfect for Rena too but…” The man finally talked with sincerity, he didn’t had any more excuses to not accept the girl, but the real problem was “I didn’t thought it could really exist someone who loves her more than I do”                 

The next day both went on a trip that will remain in their memories, they wanted to make every single second worth. From Rena’s side, she wanted Jurina to know her own world, so without even think about it twice, she made up a trip in which they would go to the most important cities and countries which Jurina could only hear about on XV century.

Somehow both wanted to keep their minds busy in other thing besides time, living a dreamy week, but at some point that day had to come and both knew it. They wanted to be by their own without any other distraction, reason why instead of going back to the Matsui mansion, both went to a cabin at the edge of the city.

Since the impossible happened a week had already past, and the fateful day in which everything would be over was already in front of their eyes, both knew it, it looked like even the air around them and the grey sky knew it too, but none of them say anything, like if they just refuse to accept it, whishing they could keep on waking up beside the other one.

Both decided that they wouldn’t go out anywhere that day, the only thing both wanted to have on their field of view was each other, each second was worth more than gold, the executioner that in some hours would separate them was making its way closer and closer, it was the most tortuously thing both had lived.

Jurina stepped forward to let the smooth drops of water wrapped her whole body, the same as a couple of small and delicate hands that travel through her hair that was now full with shampoo, Rena soaped subtly the younger’s hair, who seemed to had grown a little bit more, since without realized it, Rena found herself on the tip of her feet to complete the task.

“I think hot water in the shower is the invent I love the most” Commented Jurina enjoying the pleasant massage in her scalp.

Rena smiled to her comment, it was just in the last week that Rena could witness the most childish, loving and probably the most natural part of Jurina, she guessed that the fact she doesn’t has to deal with the pressure and responsibilities as a prince, was the main reason Jurina could be her fully self at every moment.

The room was flooded with silence, the only thing that could be hear was the drops of water hitting the ground, even if they didn’t say it, the thought that this was the last time they would share their morning together was always present, and without her permission tears began to rolled down on Jurina’s cheek, she tried it, she really did try to ignore it all this time, but the sorrow surpassed every single barer.

Rena stopped her hands as she saw the sadness that was peeking in Jurina’s yes, but there weren’t any words she could say, since herself felt like dying with every second that was burned, she couldn’t do anything else than bring Jurina closer running her hands to the back of the prince nape, giving freedom to her own tears to express that heaviness in her chest.

“Which movie do you wanna see?” Asked Rena exploring Netflix catalogue

“Mmmm, what are zombies?” Wondered Jurina after reading the description of a movie that called her attention.

Rena thought for a second which would be the best answer, say that they were undeds seemed like something really ambiguous.

“And think it’s better if you see it by yourself” Was the best conclusion she got.

She then gave play to the movie that has the title of Resident Evil, and getting comfortable on the bed with a huge bowl of popcorn, both got ready to watch the first movie from a huge saga, which by the end of the evening would end up seeing. Jurina had liked maybe a little bit more that Rena though the zombie thingy.

“Do you want some pizza?” Rena asked to a Jurina that kept on looking which movie they should watch now, it looks like spend their time in nothing more than being with each other watching movies all day, was the most fun thing they did the whole week.

“Ask for the biggest they have” Was the prince’s answer.

The sun kept on falling, dying the sky of orange to give it way to the night, allowing all the stars and the full moon in charge of illuminating the sky, that night the stars were shinning more than Rena has ever see them.

Jurina lay her chin on Rena’s shoulder embracing her from behind, it was a wonderful night and both were appreciating it from the balcony, to Rena it was so unusual that starry sky, when the city light shouldn’t allow it, even through her mind cross the idea that maybe, the sky and the stars agree to make this final night magic, almost like if them were saying good bye with the best gift they could give.

“Let’s go inside, it’s getting cold” Jurina suggested once her chin began to shiver.

Rena stayed still for a minute staring at that painting of a night, she wanted to record it in her memory, as it was probably the last sky she would share with Jurina.

The rest of the young night both spend it in random talks, drinking hot chocolate lay on the coach, soft giggles filled the place from time to time, there were present too those moment in which comfortable silence ruled and caress and kisses were the only language both needed.

The anxiety and fear to the inevitable began to feel more real, when the clock hands indicated there were left only a couple of hours for the end of the day, each second and minute that passed by felt like a stab right in the heart, which made them thought about how much longer would they be able to remain sanity and serenity.

The first one on showing the first signals that she was getting to her limits, was surpassingly Rena, who despite she had Jurina lying just in front of her, she seemed to have her gaze glue to her wrist watch. Seeing this Jurina took Rena’s hand and took off her watch and throw it to some place in the bedroom.

“I’m still here”

Rena took a deep breath to calm down her emotions, she had hold on so much, but it was getting harder to breath with the heaviness in her chest.

“What are you going to do once you came back?” Even if both agree to not talk about it, for Rena it was already time to do it, there were some things they had to talk about “How are you going to explain your disappearance”

“I’ll say that I went by my own on your search, which in fact isn’t a lie”

“Even though Shinoda and the rest of them would know the truth” Added Rena

“Probably, and probably they’re going to bombard me with questions”

“Surely Yui would be the most curious”

“She won’t leave me alone until I describe her perfectly how the future is” Jurina added between giggles as she could already see the girl chasing her through the whole castle.

“Paruru would hate for taking Yui’s whole attention”

“Is funny when she get mad so I will be ok” For a minute only laughs filled the room, but unfortunately, these began to fade, given place to a kind of melancholy and nostalgia which invaded the air, at this point it was impossible to ignore the fact that when the suns goes up, they wouldn’t be under the same sky and that idea was terrifying, they got so used to each other’s company, that it was impossible to imagine a life without the other.

“Please be careful with Honoka and Ryuu, I think they are planning something”

“I will”

“Do not argue a lot with Yuki for nonsense things ok?”

“If you say so, I think I don’t have another option than follow your orders my princess” Jurina pulled Rena closer as she could already saw tears peeking in the corner of her eyes, but herself felt the worst of the pains on her chest.

“Don’t over work yourself too much, Aiko gets really worry for that”

“I won’t” Both seemed to be heading at the very edge when their bodies began to trembler and tears didn’t find any barer anymore.

“Please take care of yourself, you have to eat better Jurina” The younger couldn’t even answer, her voice seemed to drawn and couldn’t do more than nod “I – I won’t be there, so please just just” Finally both couldn’t handle it any more, the agony was overwhelming and it hurt, it hurts like the worst of the pains both could had ever imagined.

There was so much they wanted to do and say, a lot of caress, interminable hug and kisses were left, so much I love you to be say, Jurina always thought that not even the worst of the hurricanes could separate her from Rena, she was ready to go against the same gods for her, but she was a simply girl, Jurina never thought that her worst enemy would be the one she can’t see nor fight.

“Please don’t leave me Jurina, please” Rena was holding with all her might to Jurina’s shirt, leaving that those words see had been containing all this time get to her voice.

It was heartbreaking and beyond frustrating, every part of Jurina’s being was in pain, the perfection she had between her hands was about to disappear along with her whole life.

“Listen to me Rena” Jurina moved a little to take Rena’s face between her hands “It doesn’t matter how many years apart we are, I’ll always be with you and you’ll always be with me, it doesn’t matter how long I have to wait for you”

Both knew that day will come, they always did, but that didn’t made it any easier, both were just waiting for the last minute in which one will exist beside the other one, there was an only word that could gather everything they were, ever memory and even those which they couldn’t create, because at the same time it could gave the biggest happiness, both already understood it could gave the worst of the agonies.

Between the uncontrollably sobbing Rena could only managed to say one single thing, the one she was firmly sure she won’t be able to say ever again “I love you”

“I love you too, so don’t cry anymore, smile for me one last time my love” Between the most intense of the torments Jurina smiled, she wanted her last image of Rena was the most beautiful, because it would be the one will keep her alive and recalling her that true love and happiness does exist.

Rena closed the space between them, granting everything on a last kiss, one that would be burn in her soul the love she once had, the fact of love and be love, and everything she once was craving for; a kiss that confirms it doesn’t exist anyone else in this world who can make her feel alive again, a last dance between their passions, proving that words are not necessary to understand a million of feelings which were gathering in that instant.

None of them asked for more than be eternally at each other’s side, why if they love so much destiny insist on separate them. If only they had met on a different situation, if only she hadn’t be so ingenious, a bunch of “if just” cross Rena’s thoughts, the life she had picture beside the love of her life became a simple and vague wish.

Jurina would never be able to wake up with Rena’s breath over the skin of her nape when she cuddle under her arms, nor the way she light up her world each time she smiles but then make a mess of it again with a simple kiss.

Everything came down to that instant, because after their last I love you, one of them wasn’t any longer under the same sky.

When she opened her eyes, Rena found herself alone in her room, there was still the burning feeling in the tip of her lips and her heart was still racing, she was gone, Jurina wasn’t any longer by her side to comfort her, everything was over once the bells indicate the begin of a new day, at the same time of the end of the brief but intense love she had with Sakae’s prince.

The sorrow was beyond the tears which seemed unable to heal or at least ease the hell that her heart was going through. It hurts, all her being is in pain like if she was about to disappear. What can someone do with a broken heart that has no one to blame besides sinking on total melancholy.

Her mind went blank, Rena was on the state in which her emotions were on its limit, she had already cry all the agony a human can harbor, in so few time she could feel to raw flesh all the ups and down of a whole life. Her heart kept on beating, but it were just fulfilling its duty of pumping blood, her brain kept on working allowing her lungs to breath perfectly, but one thing is sure, there wasn’t left a single drop of life on her.

She heard her phone ringing along with the vibrating under the pillow, it was an alarm. Rena tried to ignore the irritating sound, she didn’t had the will to move a single finger. It ringed one, two and even a third time, what kind of alarm was that, she didn’t even remember had setting it. At the end of the third one, Rena thought it would stopped there and she could finally have some rest, she just wanted sleep so she could go to the place Jurina would always be by her side.

But after feeling again the vibration under the pillow Rena cursed technology. Rena took the cellphone with the intention to throw it as far as she could, but a voice coming from the device made her whole body paralyzed and her heart went crazy.

“You better take the cellphone and go to the videos” Ordered a short record of the voice which changed her whole life.

Her hands were shaking as she rummage between the applications on the cellphone until she found the gallery videos, in which was a single record, which had the date from yesterday, Rena quickly pressed the play button.

------------------------

It was the third time she try it, she would have to hurry up because Rena will arrive soon, but it just didn’t feel normal talking to a camera when she was alone in the room. Jurina took a deep breath and looked at the camera in silence some seconds, she didn’t even knew from where start.

“I guess you will be seeing this once I’m gone. I’m sorry I can’t be there to wipe your tears and I can already picture you under your sheets, believe me when I tell you I won’t be different.

I get to know you so much that I even know you won’t have the wish to take the cellphone, I’ll have to think on something to make you do it. I know to you will not want to go out of your room and you probably won’t feed you well, and you can’t imagine how much I wish I could be there and make you sure everything will be ok, hold you close so you don’t have to suffer ever again”

Jurina had to stopped her speech as the not in her throat became unbearable, she ran her hands over her face and had to swallow the last drops of will she had left to continue with the video.

“When I think about it, I can’t help but feel a little bit ungrateful, I should be happy just by the miracle of meeting you, by your side I had everything, I couldn’t ask for more just that I had last forever.

The thing is, at this moment I probably am in the castle wondering how am I going to continue living without you, I just know I’ll be missing you for the rest of my life, I take you under my skin and I’ll remember you with every single beat… but I don’t want you to spend the rest of your life consume by the sorrow, and I know it won’t sound logic what I’m about to ask because I myself can’t even think about that possibility, but as long as it hurts to just think about it, Rena I want you to forget about me.

You deserve to be love with every fiber and every beating, I’m sure you’ll find someone who can gave you the future I couldn’t, someone who reminds you how perfect and beautiful you are every single day.

Although I can assure you I won’t be able to hold anyone else hand ever again, you took everything from me, and I don’t even have the wish to get it back, now that I once had your warm under my body I don’t want anyone else’s.

I will love you my whole life and even beyond, so please be happy Rena, but I wish that even if your heart forgets about me, at some place of your memories, you remember that once in a lifetime Matsui Jurina, Sakae’s prince loved you with everything of her weak being allowed her.

I love you Rena”

---------------------

If at some point Rena though the pain would have a limit, it had just remind her how wrong she was. It was necessary just look at her face again to feel full of solitude once again, each word brake her soul, why does she always has to take the pain by her own, how can she even think I would be able to love some else, all her being was made a mess, Rena had so much emotions she couldn’t gather on words, but do in a single wish.

Rena wanted to be beside Jurina, she didn’t know how, but she would figure out a way to do it, it doesn’t matter what nor how long it takes, she would be beside Jurina once again even if it’s the last thing she does. Her mind began to work on all the possibilities, maybe find someone like Yui, but the chances to do it were negligible, and think about a time machine was not even a possibility. All the roads seemed impossible, until a small but obvious fact finally reached her mind.

Her birthday, everything started there, and Jurina too travel through time because a birthday wish, how didn’t she think about it before, Rena would just have to wait a year until her birthday and wish to go back with Jurina.

Things seemed to find light at the end of the tunnel, there were a minimum possibility to see Jurina again, but it doesn’t matter how small it is, Rena would hold on to it.

She kept on watching over and over again the small fragment on time that froze in a video, Jurina’s voice was everything she needed to gather the strength necessary to have hope, just a year… just one more year.

The video got interrupted for an incoming call which took Rena by surprise, but as she read the name it didn’t seemed strange the late call. Rena already could figure out why was she calling, but now it wasn’t necessary since she already knew what happened with Jurina the time she disappeared, even though and for courtesy, and having on mind how much she helped Rena, she took the call.

“Good night Fukushi-san” Said Rena

“Rena-san, I’m sorry to call this late but I just talked with the history teacher…” Rena thought the girl sound a little bit downcast compared to how she was when they talked, but Rena wasn’t so close to the girl so she just ignored it “… I already know what happened with Jurina-san once she appeared again” 

“And that is…” It sounds like a good idea to know with the situation she’ll find once she came back.

“….” At the other side of the line was only silence

“Fukushi-san?”

“Sakae’s prince Matsui Jurina, was found dead at her office a week after she disappear, cause… someone poison the glass of wine she had beside her body, in conclusion, someone murder the prince”     

---------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I’m sorry for the late update   :kneelbow: :kneelbow:  but I had some trouble to put on words what was on my mind and i wasnt satisfied with the result once I manage to do it :depressed:  :on cloudeye:. The other thing is, I thought it would be better to write what Jurina and Rena did on that week in a OS, since if I put it here it would not help to the develop of the main story, so let me know if you like the idea

And a last thing, is that I suggest to hear Daylight of  Maroon 5, I just think it really suits this chapter :on GJ: :on GJ: 

There is one last chapter for the end   :hee: :hee:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: THROUGH TIME (WMATSUI) UPDATE CHAPTER 33/?
« Reply #163 on: February 18, 2017, 03:12:21 AM »
JURINA?! POISONED?!?! MURDERED?!?!?!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! TT_________TT
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #164 on: February 18, 2017, 05:10:08 AM »
Matsui Jurina wa darega koroshitaka!!!!!!   :OMG: :OMG:

Offline daichi matsui

• Silent reader 95% - Wmatsui_timemachine
  • If i left comment = Congratulation you are a great author!!
« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2017, 06:31:13 AM »
Damn i've been waiting for your update for ages  :( Thanks for that

and

thanks for the painfull heartbreaking chapter :fainted:

THE

PAIN

IS

REAL

:on cloudeye:

That daylight by maroon 5 really work as HELL!! damnit my poor heart  :on speedy:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 08:23:28 AM by daichi matsui »

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #166 on: February 20, 2017, 11:32:16 PM »
 :gyaaah:

That is horrible news.

:pleeease:

Offline firebird123

• Jumarit803
  • Member+
  • Jumarit803
Re: THROUGH TIME (WMATSUI) CHAPTER 34 FINAL
« Reply #167 on: May 05, 2017, 11:20:11 PM »
THROUGH TIME - CHAPTER 34 (FINAL)

Author’s note: So it is over, I’m sorry if this chapter took me so long, but as it is the last one I wanted to take my time in order to not regret anything. Despite I still have a lot to learn and improve, I hope you had enjoy this fanfinc as much as I did writing it, thank you for reading until the end :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her gaze was fix on the celling, the one that had been with her through all these years, the same as the bed beneath her that had witness all her dreams along with the passion and love she once had. Jurina could hear the desperate steps outside her room, the commotion and desperation to find the prince must be beyond normal, but even if quite a few minutes had already gone by, Jurina didn’t dare to step outside, she didn’t wanted to see anyone nor be seen, even more, she could even say she wanted to disappear, what’s the point on continue if Rena wasn’t by her side.

She refused to cry, as even if Rena’s memory hurts, Jurina will accept that pain for the rest of her life, carrying with her the memory of Rena every second, the girl she found in the middle of the woods leaved a mark on Jurina. She loved her the same way impossible things are loved, with madness and certainty that it doesn’t exist a life worth to live if at least she hadn’t the memory that Rena once was by her side.

In spite of everything her conscience was calm, if that was the end of everything, Jurina was thankful she managed to make it right, she could kiss Rena one last time and tell her everything she wanted. She didn’t regret anything, as even if it hurts to the deepest of her soul, Jurina would do everything again.

Jurina lifted her body from the bed to sit on the edge of it, rummaging in her pocket to find that piece of paper that now was her biggest treasure. She contemplated for a minute the small photograph between her hands, at least she had the possibility to see her smile once again. Jurina then opened one of the drawers to find a place where no one can ever find the photograph, it would be a problem if someone beside those who already knows it, realize she traveled in time.

The same as she did with the photo, Jurina changed her clothes that matched the time, it was already time for her to leave the room and went back to her normal life. Jurina leaned out her head through the door, making sure there wasn’t anyone around, she wanted to talk with Shinoda or Paruru before to settle a good excuse for her disappearance.

Somehow she managed to go unnoticed to Shinoda’s office, but Jurina just found an empty room, she thought on the possibility to wait for her sister until she came back from wherever she was, there wasn’t any rush. But at some point her eyes diverged like if it was calling her to the shelves behind the desk.

The Queen had always loved wines, and the great collection that was perfectly line up, was the proof of it. Wines from each corner of the world, and of course, the finest met in a single place.

Jurina opened the small door made of glass, giving her complete freedom to take anyone she wish, some year had already passed since the last time she had a drop of alcohol in her system, Jurina had made a promise with herself that she would never need of that poison ever again, but there wasn’t anything left inside her that could die, she didn’t had anything left to lose, and just for that night, Jurina wanted to separate her mind from her body, maybe like that she could go to a place where she could be with Rena.

She did not hesitate to take the most expensive nor the finest, Jurina took the first one that catch her attention and went to her office with the same stealth, as she suppose that just as her room, no one will try to look for her there anymore. She just wanted to vanish one more night, and the bottle between her hands would be her temporary fix.

Jurina placed the bottle in the desk to then turn on the fireplace, that night was especially cold. She then took a couple of wineglass from those who seemed to be just an ornament, she took out the cork and filled both wineglasses up to the middle. Jurina looked for a moment the fire, listening the cracking of the wood burning, she then saw the red liquid the same as the other wineglass waiting to be taken for someone who would never come. Jurina made a last toast hitting the lonely glass.

“For the love of my life I was taken away”   

“Eh?” Her heart stopped for a second or began to beat wildly, the truth is that she couldn’t tell, it was like if she had stop existing, she couldn’t feel her legs nor hands and everything began to be blurry, it wasn’t necessary to look at a mirror to know all the blood in her face had vanish.

No way, that can’t be truth, Jurina can’t had been murdered. Rena refused with all her might to believe it, as if just by doing it she could change the course of history.

“Rena-san… Rena-san… RENA-SAN” The voice at the other side of the phone took her mind back to earth.

“What had you just say” Rena could barely say.

“A week after Jurina-sama disappeared, her body was found in her office and the reason of her dead was poisoning, a glass of wine was found beside her body but there was another one in the table, a sing that there was someone else at the moment she died. No one saw her entered in the castle, it’s a truly mystery. The event was given the name of the last toast of the prince”

Rena’s head began to spin around, a week after her disappearance was that same night, and it wasn’t possible that someone can plane a murder for someone who is missing, it doesn’t have any logic. She needed more information, more clearly, a name.

“Who?”

She then hear a heavy sight and the way Fukushi-san cleared her voice as if there was left the worst part of the story.

“Some people gave another name to the even, the beginning of the end of Sakae’s kingdom. When everything happened... Shinoda Mariko, Jurina’s sister was give as the responsible”

Rena was beyond astonished, from all the people who could have done something like that, Shinoda was the last person who crossed Rena’s mind. She still remember the maternal love in which Shinoda took care of Jurina, the way she gave all of her to make sure Jurina could have a happy life, or at least sufficiently stable.   

“That’s impossible… Shinoda couldn’t have done that”

“I think the same way, but at the moment everyone pointed her as the murder. The evidence was against her, first of all she was the only one that from unknown reasons wasn’t on the same carriage where her parents died and Jurina almost did, and to make matters worse, she was the one who found the prince’s body, and as there were two glasses of wine, it was deduced that Shinoda had lead Jurina-sama to drink the poison wine, which in fact was hers”

Even if from an objective perspective Shinoda did was the main suspected, Rena refuse to believe it, her eyes didn’t lie, and the Shinoda Mariko she met was unable to hurt Jurina the sightless.   

“What happened with Shimazaki-san and Kashiwagi-san? They must had try something” Asked Rena in the middle of her incredulity.

“They along with Yokoyama-san were the only ones who tried to look for evidence to prove Shinoda was innocent, but before they could do it, the new Queen send them to the dungeon along with Shinoda-san”

The new Queen, a single name popped in her head, and if her suspicions were true, there wasn’t anything to doubt, as there was a single person capable to carry out such sinister plan just to take the throne.   

“Who took the throne?” Rena’s voice darkened, as if she were gathering her whole hatred in that single phrase.

“It was the Count’s daughter Ichijo Honoka, whom after married Matsui Ryuu, took the throne with him”

“It has to be her” Said Rena more for herself, there wasn’t any doubt, she always knew they seemed to be planning something, but Rena never thought they would succeed.

“At least that’s what happened at that time” Added Fukushi-san, gaining once again Rena’s attention, who felt like she was gradually losing her sanity, it was too much to assimilate.

“What do you mean?”

“After some time the truth that wrapped the dead on the royal family was known. In his deathbed, Ichijo Yudai, Sakae’s count, the past King’s best friend and the one who gave support to Shinoda-san and Jurina-sama, confessed that under his own desire of power, he took his daughter to wish the throne since she was a kid. The count was the mind behind everything since the king’s death to Jurina’s, and finally take advantage of the situation to push Shinoda out of his way to the throne.

After that Ichijo Honoka was sentenced to death, meanwhile Matsui Ryuu was condemned for life to the dungeon, as he confessed with detail the plans of father and daughter. After Jurina’s and Rena’s disappearance, there was only Shinoda left in the way, the poison was prepared for her, as it was known she was a faithful lover of wine, but at the end everything turned out better than they expected”

Rena was perplex, she knew Shinoda couldn’t be guilty, and of course Honoka and Ryuu were the first one to cross her mind, who else could have such a twisted mind to think on a plan like that, but what Rena never though was that the Count was on the cusp of everything, all the kindness and help he gave to the royal family was just a façade to cover up his true desires. 

“Later Sakae’s Kingdom went through a revolution, they didn’t trust anyone to be the king or queen, and after all the chaos and a lot of deaths, the system we know today was consolidated”

Fukushi-san said, but Rena was already on the edge and couldn’t process the amount of information she just got, her hand tremble to the point in which the cellphone rolled between her hands to face the floor.

Her chest went up and down frenetically even though she felt she was lacking on air and breath become harder and harder, her ear felt stun by a penetrating sound that hammered her head, a heavy force pressed her chest, to the point she had to hold on to her knees trying to suppress somehow the pain of being in that empty room safe and sound, meanwhile in some moment of the history Jurina was suffering.

If there was the sightless light of hope, Honoka and her father took care of completely extinguish it. If Jurina wasn’t there anymore, there wasn’t any place to go back, Rena couldn’t help but feel like she doesn’t belong to her time, and when she finally found a place that she could call hers, destiny had to snatch it from her hands.

A heartbreaking cry that echo to her soul resound in the room, the next thing she knew was that her hands began to move by its own , destroying everything around her, she didn’t even bother for the small cuts in her hands that the broken glasses did, nothing really matters anymore. When there wasn’t anything left, she let her body slide on the wall to the floor, running her fingers through her messy hair.

Her body and mind were on fire, there wasn’t absolutely nothing she could do, there never were, even from a beginning she saw everything happening in front of her own eyes without being able to do anything, all this time it was always Jurina who took the worst part by her own, just for once she wanted to be the one who take Jurina out from the darkness.

“Please let me go back to her, I don’t want this to end up like this, please please” Rena didn’t even know to who was she begging with all her might, maybe to the stars or whoever took her to the past in first place, the only thing that was clear was her wish to go back to XIV century, a wish that was consuming her and got to become in the blood that run through her veins and kept her heart beating.     

Rena kept on repeating over and over again the only thing that occupy her mind, hiding her eyes in the palm of her hands, she was afraid of the moment she opened them she remain in her room, but at some point she had to do it, and when finally she gain the strength to do it she couldn’t believe what her eyes were seeing. It was still XXI century, or at least it seemed like it was, as everything around her seemed to have stop in time, literally.

The clock in the wall stopped and began to slowly melt, the walls began to twist to the point that it began to disappear, each time she blink it was like if the place change totally and a smooth breeze began to play with her hair, a pleasant fragrance filled her lungs. But it wasn’t neither XIV century, it was in fact nowhere, as the only thing around was a large sakura tree, which let fall its petals gracefully as the wind blew.

Her ears were alerted by soft footsteps walking over the grass, Rena tried to look around but there was no one, until a small frame came up from behind the beautiful tree. She couldn’t see clearly the other one’s factions as this one shine brightly, the only thing she could say with certainty is that it was a girl. As the girl got closer and closer Rena managed to detail her better. Her hair was dark and a little further down her shoulders, but when Rena fully could see her, the only thing she could think was that the girl was the most beautiful person Rena had ever met; the girl’s features where small and delicate, her skin was pale and her eyes irradiate a kindness that moved Rena’s heart with just one glance, there wasn’t any doubt, she had to be an angel.

“Do you know how hard it is to make someone travel in time?” Said the other girl’s melodious voice.

“Who are you?” Rena’s knees didn’t respond keeping her kneeling in the grass, everything was too overwhelming.

“I don’t think that’s the most important right?” The other girl walked to be in front of Rena, who despite the situation, the last thing she felt was fear, even more, somehow something inside her was telling her that everything would be ok “You must have questions Rena” Said the angel as she sense that Rena would not talk by her own.

“How… How all this happened to me?” It was something Rena needed to know, of course she had her own theories, but none of them satisfied her.

“Do you believe in soul sisters?” Was the answer she got along with a warm smile, answer to which Rena couldn’t do more than frown confuse, in which part of the equation comes in soul sisters “Let me explain everything from the beginning. Everything in the world has to have a balance, it cannot exist light without darkness, and if someone travels in time to the past, someone has to do it to the future to maintain that balance” Rena listened carefully, but still she didn’t understood what she had to do in that, reason why the angel understood she had to be more specific.

“When Shinoda traveled to the past, you were destined to born in the future, but Rena, you don’t belong to XXI century. Just one single thing kept you tied to the place you belong, the only thing that can’t not be broken even when there are thousand years apart… your other half was waiting for you in XIV century, you just need to wish to go back to her from the deepest of your soul, take it as an apology gift”

And that was it, Rena’s mind broke down destroying all she was, reducing her into simple bones and flesh that didn’t had any purpose more than mere existence, all this time her heart knew it, she never found a place where she could feel herself, and now she knows that in fact she had always been looking in the wrong place, but it was too late now, she had lose everything, rather they had taken it away from her in front of her eyes.

“It doesn’t matter anymore, because Jurina is… she is…” Her voice resist to let her say it.     

“That’s right we’re running out of time, I need you to take a decision Rena” Said the girl kneeling in front of Rena to look her right in the eyes “You have to decide whether you stay with your family and friends in XXI century, where you’ll have a life full of success, or went back to XIV century, where you’ll never know if the next day you may lose everything and you will be left completely alone”

Suddenly, around her began to appear memories from each eras, her first steps and words. How anxious and happy she was the first time she talked to Airi being just a kid, the long nights in which her mother consoled her, the same as the fun experiments in which she helped Yui and each minute looking for Paruru when she just vanish, the hours listening to Yuki’s stories, and every smile, kiss and embrace she shared with Jurina, when Rena felt she could be eternal and had the certainty that it doesn’t exist any better feeling than the warmth when Jurina’s arms wrapped around her gave her, and the fireworks inside her stomach flutter uncontrollably with every I love you. 

Even if it was aching, and the angst and agony may wait for her, it all was worthy if she could be at least one more minute with Jurina. Of course the fact of leaving her family behind hurt too, but Rena knew they would understand her decision, and will wish for happiness whenever be her decision.

“Take me to her, to the love of my life” Said Rena winning a big grin from the angel, who somehow began to disappear in the middle of a stunning light which become brighter and brighter, to the point it began to consume everything around and Rena’s eyes began to hurt.

“Please let me ask you for a favor Rena” She hear the voice of the angel even if she couldn’t see her face any more “Please tell Yuki it is ok if she finds happiness with someone else, and thank you  for being the for Jurina when I couldn’t, you’ve done more for her than you though”

The light end up dazzling her eyes, and when she finally manage to opened them again, she found her feet standing over a wooden floor, a big bed behind her that she recognized perfectly, her heart stirred when she found on a corner the same cloths she had just seen an hour ago folded on a chair and the sweet cherry perfume filling her lungs intoxicating her sense once again, she was back.

Rena didn’t had much time to feel exited, as in Jurina’s office her world was about to end. It didn’t even exist the necessity to send an order to her feet of running with all her strength, luckily no one was around the castle at that time, every one must be looking for the prince outside. Rena could perfectly hear the beating of her heart right in the ears, as it this one were rushing her with each beat in her chest.

She saw at the end of the hall the door which would take her to the end of this nightmare, through the half-opened door Rena manage to see a dim light she suppose was the fireplace, the same as a shadow that takes between her hands a glass of wine, Rena speed up her race and not bother to slow down a bit, she burst in the room, throwing herself over the body of a 18 years old girl whom inevitably drop whatever she had on her hands, filling the room by the sound of a glass braking.

Jurina couldn’t help nor even anticipate the impact that would knock her down along with an extra weight on the top of her. Her first reaction was to think it was a thief or any kind of infiltrator who will took advantage of the situation. But there was one single person whom could fix between her hands so perfectly as if it was made just for her, if it wasn’t for the fact she had her on the top of her with her thin arms hanging over her shoulders tightly, Jurina would believe it was another illusion.

“Please tell me you didn’t took a sip from that glass of wine” She heard her sweet but trembling voice against her nape.

“You didn’t let me” Responded Jurina in a low voice, stroking gently the back of a trembling Rena. Jurina didn’t understood the situation, but it seemed like her princess just went through the worst of the panics “Please tell me you won’t go anywhere, I won’t be able to bear losing you again”

Rena couldn’t do more than deny with her head, she still couldn’t calm down her feelings, everything happened to fast and mix between relief and fear made a knot in her throat, but the only thing that matter in that moment was that Jurina was beside her “I won’t go anywhere in which you’re not anymore”     

Some minutes went by until Rena managed to calm down her stormy feelings, she told Jurina what happened once she left XXI century, since Fukushi-san’s call, to the inexplicable situation with the angel that brought her back, but she just omitted the last thing the angel asked. Jurina didn’t do more than believe every word Rena said, after what she had witness, nothing sound to crazy.

“I fully believe what you’re telling me, but we don’t have enough evidence to accuse Yudai” Said Jurina, after realizing the truth, an incredible anger and thirst for revenge wrapped her, a feeling she thought she had suppressed to long ago.

“Just one thing came to my mind, and it is to put our hands on the fire, I remember you said the count were on terrible health condition” Rena remembered in detail the moment in which Fukushi-san told her the count confessed his crimes.

In the middle of the talk, some heavy steps along with the grind of the door gave a step to the tall figure of the most respectable person in the kingdom. Shinoda’s eyes opened wieldy as she couldn’t believe what she had in front, Shinoda had already got used to the idea she would never see them again or at least that’s what she thought, because when she hear some voices coming from her sisters office, she couldn’t help but wish unconsciously to find them there. 

“What are the two of you doing here?” Said Shinoda as she slowly walked, still not fully believing there were really there.   

Jurina and Rena share an accomplice smile, after all what they had to go through, destiny seemed to be smiling at them.

“Is that the way you should greet your sister who just came back from the future?” Said Jurina with a big grin “We’re home” Finally she confirmed, allowing her to be wrapped in her sister’s embrace.

“Welcome back”

“Jurina Rena” It seemed that Shinoda wasn’t the only one who came to welcome them, as somehow under the door’s frame, were Paruru Yui and Yukurin leaning out, with the same kind of astonishment expression the Queen had, quickly being replace with big smiles.

Finally Rena could feel the warmth she thought she had lost, there wasn’t any doubt she had took the right decision, because it was in that precise moment, in which she was surrounded by those people she could firmly called family, that Rena confirmed once again that she had find the place where she belong.

But not everything can be pink, behind their return was a big problem, which if wasn’t solved as soon as possible, it could mean the end of everything. That’s why after the hugs and one than another tear, it was the moment to face the real trouble.

The smiling faces become gloomy, the bright in their pupil now seemed to be dark as the night, and the blood running through their veins began to boil, no one questioned what Rena told them, as if somehow everyone was seeing it coming from Honoka and Ryuu, what made their hearts sink a little bit but at the same time beat furiously was the mention of the count. Without the need to even say it, all of them knew what to do, the news that the Count was on a terribly physical condition was known through all the kingdom, so they only needed one thing, ride a carriage and direct to the Ichijo’s mansion.

To Shinoda’s request, only she and Jurina were the ones who went in to Ichijo Yuida’s room, decision that no one discussed. Yui began to walked anxiously from one side to another in front of the door, from where couldn’t be hear a single noise. Paruru on the other side wasn’t doing more than look to an empty point in the room, but if Rena has to say, she was sure Paruru was the most nervous of all. Finally there was Yuki, who was standing in front a great window, gazing at the people from outside who came in and go from the Count’s residence, most of them were imperial guards ready to arrest a single man.

The look on the eyes from the last one was more than cloudy, it kind of feel she was hiding a terrible anger, and for what Rena could sense not only in Yuki’s eyes, but in every single movement she did, was an immense pain, her silence was screaming for something, allowing Rena to remember she had a message for her; Rena didn’t wait longer and walked to her friend, laying her hand on the tallest to get her attention.

“How are you?” asked Rena with a subtle smile.

“Shouldn’t be me the one asking that?” Yuki smiled back, looking back to the window along with a dismal sight, a fact that Rena didn’t lose to affirm once again that her friend was having a hard time with her own “I’ll go through this, I already did several times, I just have to remember how” Said Yuki out of the blue, and maybe Rena didn’t knew the full story, but it sure must be related to the argue she witnessed.   

“Yuki, do you know a short girl, with pale skin as porcelain, dark hair a little bit longer down the shoulder, with delicate features and a kind gaze, so beautiful that she almost looks like an angel” Said Rena, to what Yuki looked at her with wide eyes open, taking her by the shoulders roughly.

“How is that you know-” When Yuki realized the frightened Rena under her gaze, Yuki calmed down her tone and regain her composure, letting Rena’s shoulders go “Where have you seen her?”

“Even I still don’t know how to explain it, but thanks to her I’m able to be here, and she want to tell you, that it’s ok if you find happiness with someone else” Rena said what the angel had ask her, and somehow she figure out who the girl was as she saw Yuki’s reaction, who couldn’t hold back the lonely tear streaming down her face to then lower her head, not allowing Rena to see her face any longer.

“Thank you…Rena” She barely could hear her say, and without the need to say anymore, Rena walked away to her seat, giving her friend some space, maybe after this, Rena can be a genuine smile plastered in her face. 

After 30 long minutes, Jurina and Shinoda came out from the room, their expressions are completely indescribable, as it was a mixture between sadness sorrow melancholies but at the same time anger indignation and disappointment. 

“He confessed everything” Informed Shinoda in a harsh voice, you could even notice a glimpse of hurt, as if you think about it, he had become like a second father to them “Yuki, can you please prepare everything for the hearing in which he would declare his crimes, and Paruru give the order to the guards of go after Honoka and Ryuu before they can escape” Were her last orders.   

It is easy to guess what happened in the following days, somehow Ryuu end up spilling the truth, all about their plans to murder the whole royal family, including Rena. Thanks to his confession, his sentence were decreased a little bit, the same as he helped to send Honoka to the dungeon for life; the most unusual from all, is that Honoka didn’t say a word during all the process, she just accepted whatever the future had prepare for her, and even if it sound crazy, it seemed like she had found some kind of relief or pace, her hunt had finally ended   

-----------------------------------------

The grind of the door being opened in the silence of the night woke up Rena, there wasn’t any sight of the sunlight outside, reason why she deduced it was around 4 or maybe 5 in the morning. Few days ago she would be afraid of the strange noises but not now, there wasn’t anything to be afraid of now, and Rena perfectly knew who was the owner of the footsteps getting closer to the bed laying beside her, and running its hands around her waist.

Jurina had to leave Sakae’s kingdom around a whole week, because Honoka’s trial took place in Akihabara, the central kingdom from the whole empire.

“Welcome back” Muttered Rena caressing with the tip of her fingers the prince’s arm, enjoying at the same time the breath of the youngest against her nape.

“I’m home” Said Jurina under the same tone, with the difference that the exhaustion of her body could be feel in her voice “It’s all over” State Jurina. 

Rena did nothing more than turn her body to face Jurina, even if she couldn’t see the face of the prince, Rena could be sure a light smile adorn Jurina’s lips, as with her finger she trace the dimples under her fingertips. There wasn’t the need to talk about it, both had already suffered enough, and the only thing they wanted was to leave everything behind.

“Come with me” Said Jurina as she took Rena’s wrist and head her steps towards the exit, carefully making sure no one catch them sneaking out from the castle, but their silly laughs made the task harder than it should. Finally both reach the stable, where both took an only horse to enter the forest, although it was completely dark, Rena couldn’t be feeling safer with Jurina.

Just 10 minutes took them to arrive at the place which belong only to the two of them. Sitting in the grass, at the horizon could be seen the first rays of sun, burning the starts that had been accompanying them, brightening the dark sky and that soon will disappear. Rena cuddle in between Jurina’s arms and legs, despite the cold of the morning, Jurina was keeping her more than warmth.         

The prince ran her hands around Rena’s waist, lying her chin on her princess’s shoulder, inhaling her toxicant sent. Jurina felt how a journey came to an end, recalling all the tears she had to wept, and all the pain she had to went through, but at the same time knowing that she wasn’t alone not even a single minute. After all that happened, Jurina was sure that it doesn’t exist any force in this world who can take Rena way from her, she lives for the moment in which their lips collide and her heart feels alive each time she flash an smile, Rena is the greatest thing Jurina ever had, an no one nor anything will be able to take her away.

“What are you thinking?” Rena broke the comforting silence.

Jurina kissed gently her cheek before whispering in her ear “Nothing you don’t know already” Her eyes closed as she felt the first sun ray brushing her skin, breathing the fresh breeze that made dance the flowers around them. Jurina opened once again her eyes to fix them in her fingers that made its way through the smooth skin of Rena’s forearm until their fingers intertwined “Rena”

The other girl simply made a soft sound as she was enjoying the caresses Jurina made with her thumb over Rena’s hand to not even want to talk, giving Jurina to understand that she had her attention.

“Would you stay with me forever?” Asked the prince in a low voice.

Rena remain silence for a second before spin around to look at Jurina straight to the eyes, which were full with fear for what the future was waiting, but Rena had more than clear her answer. She ran her hand tenderly over the contour of Jurina’s face, hopping that the gesture could gave ease to Jurina’s heart “I’ll with you even after my heart stops beating” She said joining both forehead together, delicately brushing the tip of their noses. 

“Even after all the pain you’ve had to go through by being by my side?”

“If it is by your side, it doesn’t hurt” Certainly the future was uncertain and she will be lying if she said that at some point she didn’t though on give up on everything, but as long as she is with Jurina, there wasn’t anything to be afraid off.

A big grin plastered on Jurina’s face helplessly, as it felt like if Rena had just stole the words from her mouth, but it was the prince who stole Rena’s lips first, sealing in a warm kiss all the love a person can have.

“Then let me love till my last breath and beyond”

Together both had feeling everything, from the deepest angst to the most relief embraces, bearing to beat their own demons the same as let the passion take control of their bodies, from the uncontrollable and intense love to the most innocence and pure feelings. Getting to know the wish of being with one single person for your whole life, and even if they had to confront the evil in person to just be able of embrace each other or simply to have their hands together, if something they had proven is that their love is fireproof, and even from time. Even if everything around them disappear and became dust, they will remain as one, maybe none of them knew where to go but did knew where their heart belong, and the fact that they would even go through time to be beside the other one.   

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: THROUGH TIME (WMATSUI) UPDATE CHAPTER 34 (FINAL)
« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2017, 05:13:22 AM »
Purrrrfect happy ending  :heart: :yep:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2017, 03:40:44 PM »
YAY!!!!!! And they live happily ever after! TTwTT

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #170 on: May 06, 2017, 04:00:56 PM »
Thanks Author-san for updating and making it a happy ending for WMatsui. Waiting for your next work. :cow:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #171 on: May 10, 2017, 12:28:34 AM »
A perfect ending.
Thank you very much for finishing the fanfiction.
 I have enjoyed reading it from beginning to end.

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
« Reply #172 on: May 16, 2017, 10:08:23 PM »
DANG.....i can believe it ends already criesssssss
 :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:
just remember it first being posted some times ago
i just manage to catch up all of it now...
 :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook: :farofflook:
its a good fic......niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
thumbsss for author san
 :ding: :ding: :ding: :ding:
great work greats times thanks for all the hardworks
enjoying ur storiesssss and hoping u gonna make lot of it next times
 :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
 :byebye: :byebye: :byebye:

Offline Foxtchy

• Nee okkoteru?
Re: THROUGH TIME (WMATSUI) COMPLETE
« Reply #173 on: July 06, 2018, 03:45:49 AM »
Seriously author-san, THANK YOU!!
This whole story actually made me feel like i was in there with them, it was all so real (Except for the obvious fantasy time travel part... :lol: )

The plot was full, yet you didn't hurry too much with the details, Yuki's love story wasn't hasted, there wasn't too much useless drama, there was no frustrating ''This character could've done this or that, why is she so naive?!'' moment, the story's close made sense and brought peace to each character (except the obvious evil ones and the 21st century ones),  your pace was amazing for this fanfic and, to be honest, i truly believe this to be one of my all times favorite fiction from the 48 franchise! :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

With that said, I'm very grateful for you work, it seriously lit up my whole week and i couldn't thank you enough for that... :cathappy: 
I ship Wmatsui, yuiparu and sayamilky ^-^

Offline firebird123

• Jumarit803
  • Member+
  • Jumarit803
Re: THROUGH TIME (WMATSUI) COMPLETE
« Reply #174 on: July 06, 2018, 06:13:26 AM »
Seriously author-san, THANK YOU!!
This whole story actually made me feel like i was in there with them, it was all so real (Except for the obvious fantasy time travel part... :lol: )

The plot was full, yet you didn't hurry too much with the details, Yuki's love story wasn't hasted, there wasn't too much useless drama, there was no frustrating ''This character could've done this or that, why is she so naive?!'' moment, the story's close made sense and brought peace to each character (except the obvious evil ones and the 21st century ones),  your pace was amazing for this fanfic and, to be honest, i truly believe this to be one of my all times favorite fiction from the 48 franchise! :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

With that said, I'm very grateful for you work, it seriously lit up my whole week and i couldn't thank you enough for that... :cathappy:

Thank you very much for your comment, although it was my first fic and I still feel it could be better, I'm so glad you liked it so much, you also lit up my day with your comment, it really encouraged me to write more and I'm about to upload a new fic, so please look foward to it too :hee: :hee:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight