JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - Teriya-King

Author Topic: Majisuka Gakuen (Genderbender MaYuki AU Collab with Jackobob)  (Read 3328 times)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Majisuka Gakuen (Genderbender MaYuki AU Collab with Jackobob)
« on: January 24, 2014, 11:06:09 PM »
As noted above this is a collaborative fanfic between me and Jackobob a friend from Soshified, as per usual Mayu will be male and Yukirin... U know the drill. Please comment! And Read of course!

Sometimes I don't know even get like why life is so... Unique! It maybe because unexpected things happen, that's what my onii-chan Yuko (Or Oshiriko as I call him because of his love of Oshiri) says. Now he's married to a world famous model called Kojima Haruna, or if your Yuko-oniichan Nyan-Nyan. I don't even have a single clue as to why he calls her that because she doesn't look or sound like a neko. I think I'm in love with a girl in my school, Kashiwagi Yuki, I think. I don't know her in person, Oshiriko-oniichan told me we were childhood friends but I do not remember a thing of the past. All I know about her is that she's the treasurer of the Student Council. I'm the captain of the hockey team so I don't think she'll like me since Oshiriko-niichan told me she doesn't like people who do sports. I honestly wonder why sometimes my feelings seem jumbled and my life seems unimportant. Anyway I forgot to introduce myself, my name's Watanabe Mayu or Cyborg, in Oshiriko-niichan's case Shiriri or Mayuyu and I feel stupid being next to him as he keeps looking at other women even though he's married. Back to the story, it was a new semester and  I was walking to homeroom and I saw Yuki.....Wait is she in the same homeroom as me?.....She saw me!? Oh crap! Ummm...What should I say!?

"Hey Yuki" is all I said being the awkward wuss that I was.
    " Mayu-kun! It was ages since I last saw you," she exclaimed giving me flashbacks
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 10:06:16 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Majisuka Gakuen (Genderbender MaYuki AU Collab with Jackobob)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 02:58:11 AM »
Omg it Mayuki

Mayu have a crush on Yuki xD

I wonder if Yuki also like Mayu

Please updatesoon

Offline Jackobob

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 08:17:44 PM »
yo collaborator Jackobob here posting second chapter thing get ready for awesome
It was 5 years ago and I had been lazing around at my parents house party. I was in the sitting room watching couples around me let's just say involved in each others faces. Especially my onii-chan Yuko with his I think 5th girlfriend that year. I sat back and sipped my at my coke, that's when it happened I saw a flash of raven hair and then the beautiful face that followed I was mesmerised instantly. I had seen her before around school Yuki was her name I think. She came and sat beside me drink in hand and I just sat there for a few moments mouth agape mind blank what could I say to her come on brain engage "Great party. right?". "Oh yeah its your parents right" she chimed. Damn so she knows thats my street cred gone completely "Yeah" I said awkwardly. "I'm Yuki by the way" "Mayu" I quickly mumbled. we shook hands and then sat there just sipping. "Sooo watch any good animes recently". Animes seriously Mayu is there not anymore interesting or good small talk you could come up with weather her weekend her clothes. "Not really theres Naruto and Pokemon obviously but I'm more into my reading" how could she be so dorkily adorable she's talking about Animess and all I can think is how is she so beautiful wait did she just say manga a topic yes finally. "noo way I was just saying to Yuko-" "Ohh the one thats getting off with my best friend in that corner" she interrupted "That's your best friend oh wow I should probably do something" "Naa they're fine she'll realise in the morning and I can tease her about it" "Haha yeah well I was saying to him that they have so much more detail and narrative I mean compare Rosario+Vampire the manga and the anime, the anime is alright but the book brings so much more" confidence from me in front of this beauty this is going well " Absolutely" she said "finally someone who agrees with me it's completely different it's like the American novels and the American films". That's when it went downhill my Oshiriko had detached himself from Yuki's best friend for a drink when he saw me and decided it would be extremely fun to ruin this for me as I was about to invite her to see my manga collection he landed sitting on Yuki's left interrupting us saying "stop trying to get girls up to your bedroom Mayuyu" "Hi Yuko" I said drolly he then proceeded to lean over this stunner of a girl and not so quietly whisper to me "If her friend's anything to go by she's a great kisser" Yuki took the defensive stance at this moment and that was when I realised my time had gone "just because my friend kisses the first guy she sees at a party doesn't mean I'm going to do the same so before you pass judgement just think bonehead" they then continued to argue for an hour whilst I just sat there. When Yuko finally left she apologised then soon after had to leave the only positive thing is I made some kind of bond as the party ended I berated Yuko for hours afterwards for ruining my chances.

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 08:23:14 PM »
* On that note #YukoTheCockblocker for this chapter and #MaYukiMeetAgain for the last one  :heart:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 10:15:32 PM »
Omg it Mayuki

Mayu have a crush on Yuki xD

I wonder if Yuki also like Mayu

Please update soon

Your question might be answered here. Thanks for commenting ^^ Like the icon~

BTW guys the hint might be in the title but something might happen
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maybe Moving To The UK Isn't So Bad Pt. 1

Maybe it might not be as bad as thought. Maybe Mayu remembers me. Yuko-chan told he would forget but his big bulging eyes tell me otherwise. We used to be the best of friends you know, when Mayu was  5 and I was 8 our parents met for the first time. They didn't know each other that well though... 13 years..... Well technically 10~ because  when we were in 8th grade, I had to move to England, which was a sad time for the both of us because I was his 'onee-chan' by friendship. Mayuyu had really high grades so he managed to skip 3 years of school so he managed to get into the high school I'm in now.

*Flashback*

"Yuki-chan we need to go now our plane leaves in an hour and a half" my father yells. I didn't have time to say my goodbyes and I was really upset. Everyone gave a really deep and meaningful goodbye message until it was Mayu left. I know what was going on in his head, he was upset that we were parting ways.

"Onee-chan I guess this is goodbye," Mayuyu don't say that I will come back I promise! I then hugged him passionately and I know something might happen while I'm gone.

"Mayuyu I can assure you I will come back to see you again" I then went to my father's side in the car and drove off without seeing Mayuyu again.

*After plane journey*

Wow! I never thought Britain would be this nice. After we came to our new home, I already felt at home which father probably didn't expect. But...I still miss Mayuyu. I then told my dad I wanted to explore the city we were in which was London. I stepped outside to see the breathtaking atmosphere of the bustling city in front of me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 :shocked

So guys~ What would you think will happen next? Plus new poster :D Courtesy of Shame from Soshified forums

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - Teriya-King