JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Onegai Miwaku no Target

Author Topic: Juliet and Cinderella ~ [UPDATE - Chapter 22 - (10/28)]  (Read 91099 times)

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
Re: Juliet and Cinderella ~ [UPDATE - 3rd Trailer ft. Tanaka Reina - (2/11)]
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2012, 01:40:21 PM »
OMG I AM EXCITED!  :mon star:

i wonder who will be next but i think it`s either Risa or Ai :on drink: (i didnt know what to put there xD)

don`t say anything i wanna find out myself :ding:

Offline Nichiyobi

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2012, 05:56:58 PM »
Wait ... wait ... wait ... wait ... WHAT!?
Ah, I wasn't online for a few days and now there are already three new mini character trailers for your new fanfic!
You can't imagine how excited I got when I read the title "Juliet and Chinderella" in the fanfics thread lol
I really can't wait for the next trailer!
I think we can be pretty sure that two of them contains Risa and Ai ... and the other one probably Sayumi!? I wonder who do you've choosed for the story (^_^)
And the couples ... I can't wait for the couples!

Ah~ I really can't wait for the beginning of "Juliet and Cinderella"  :heart:

But first of all; Next trailer, come on ... please! xD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2012, 06:07:51 PM »
I sorta have a vague idea of how it is going to be... in ways of feelings and delivery or something? forever not making sense here. but I can't wait for the other trailers! ;A;!!!! (I missed the Turtle Party ;___; no matter how slow it was I missed it. ;___;)
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2012, 06:51:58 PM »
@rndmnwierd: yeee~ it'll never end  :lol:

@kawaii beam: HAHAHA of course!  XD

@Sora-chan: lol i haven't made videos in such a long time, i'm having so much fun~  :D

@risa_ai: MAN i really hope this doesn't go to 100 chapters!  gotta rein in my imagination...  :nervous

@Kikk4r: lol wasn't going to anyways~ you know me  :P

@Nichiyoubi: hehehe welcome to the party!  keep checking!  XD

@arisa03: lol i mean, there's only so many atmospheres i can establish with my writing...  :lol:

Thank you for all the comments/thanks~  :D

Continuing on... next is... MICHISHIGE SAYUMI!

Song: "Cry Cry (Ballad ver.)" by T-ara

Only two more!  You can probably guess who they are :twothumbs

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Yay! I can't wait for the next two!!

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
Lol seeing Sayu's my guesses on the couples are CONFIRMED Its Takagaki, Reika, and KameShige..
I just think the trailers are going in the order of the couples and maybe their importance in the story??

Like Aika first then Reina its a sign of Reika, Eri then Sayu it shows KameShige, thennnn its kinda bound that Risa is next and Ai is last.. which of course is the lovely TakaGaki to wrap it up. But then again.. I have no clue just guesses... :P

I trust that if there is Kameshige, you change the way i feel about them within time, so i can fully enjoy the fan fiction. Cus your writing is just that awesome.

im so anxious!~~~~ XD
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
i am sure your gonna make a takagaki couple >:D even if it was a different fic >:D am i right  :ding:

yeah i know .... even if i don`t really know you :mon lol:

btw sorry for always making so short comments XD :nervous

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wow, it's been a while since I commented on your fic :nervous

I wonder, would this one also be a long run almost reaching 100 chapters? :lol: Not that I would mind. I remember you saying you wanted to experiment with new pairings in your new fic, so I'm kind of hoping TakaGaki is not the last pairing. Looking at the short messages in each of the clips so far, I can see KameShige, as Eri is a fairy who look out for whoever it is, and Sayu is despondent not knowing what to do as she lacks confidence. I can also see ReiKa. I was kind of hoping for TanaShige or RenAi if TanaKame wasn't going to be a pairing in this fic, but we'll have to see how it goes huh? :D

Offline mochi.rini

• lover of all TakaGaki and food :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
ye~eeeah other two characters~ :D  <3  It's TakaGaki right?  I'd hate to be trolled at this point lol~

I haven't seen much Reika much, and since I love it, I hope it's true~  Same for KameShige!!  I hope TakaGaki is the most important since I'm so biased hehe~  Can't wait for more!

I would also like to mention that your music taste is awesome :D  -ends up liking every song you've used on the trailers-  :twothumbs
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
I support T a k a G a k i
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
ah~! now its sayu~ ;3;

lol i think we all know who's next XD unless ur gonna troll us lol
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
Next two are ai-chan and risa, right?

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
@rndmnwierd: wait no longer! :lol:

@Sora-chan: Actually, I posted Eri's pv after Aika's, and then Reina, and then Sayu..  :P but then again, it could not mean anything at all.  HAHA.  :twisted:

@Kikk4r: nopee~ actually, one of the fic out of the choices i gave was tanagaki main, another was gakikame, another was tanashige.  But I just chose this one which is.... *insert couple here, since i'm not gonna tell you*  :twisted:

@aussie: lol I'm trying to answer your comment, but I'm gonna end up revealing something no matter how I word it.... so I can't answer anything!  But i WILL give explanations later after I do reveal stuff!  :nervous

@mochi.rini: lol yay~ all of these are like, my favorite songs  :lol:

@kawaii beam: lol should totally troll and just throw in... I don't know, Kikka or something.  TROLL  :twisted: :twisted: XD

@risa_ai: i don't know~  :P

Thanks for commenting~~  :twothumbs

I love reading all this speculation~ I'm dying to clear up some stuff, but I'm gonna hold back.  I want natural reactions when I start writing the story.  Think of it as watching a drama or a movie and not knowing who's who and what's gonna happen.   :lol:

Here's the second to last one~~ featuring TAKAHASHI AI!

Song: "The Story Only I Didn't Know" by IU

I've started writing the actual thing now~ I hope my brain doesn't stop  XD XD

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Juliet and Cinderella ~ [UPDATE - 5th Trailer ft. Takahashi Ai - (2/12)]
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2012, 05:31:10 AM »
agsvc  behgeb lol kikka would be random xDDD

and now we have crying ai-chan aka cinidrella D: does that mean she's juliet too?  and does that mean romeo is................AHHHHHH~
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2012, 06:02:24 AM »
I think I just killed myself. Watching ai cry... Damn! It breaks my heart.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2012, 03:09:30 PM »
Main Character Gaki-san! I can't wait for her trailer now. lkajsdklasjdkals ALL AI-CHAN'S TEARS jkasdjkasdas

Sayumin as the stepsister... will she be a good step sister or not? o A o I shall await!
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline all6th

• Problem kids own the World! Go for 6th gen momusu!
  • ecchi
  • Otsukarei~ desu!
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2012, 03:28:38 PM »
TANASHIGE PLEEEEAAAASEEEE  :bow:

LOL.. kidding, yeah., I do love tanashige, but you can do whatever you want and I'll still read it no matter what... but look., you need to reveal it fast or you MIGHT kill me, emm, I mean US, you might kill us.. you know, I love your story, keep it up  :twothumbs

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2012, 04:44:25 PM »
Ah~ right, it was Eri after her, huh I was caught in the moment for a second there excuse me....  :oops:
(slightly embarrassed) hahaha :mon sweat:

Gahhhh Is Ai-chan Juliet? Gaki-san's the main character? :mon XD:

IM SO READY FOR THIS TO START IM GOING CRAZY OVER HERE!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: :imdead:
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline nighell

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2012, 05:10:53 PM »
Soon... soon...
intrigue, mystery, assumptions... what will be? Need wait a little *walking in circles* :smoke:
Suddenly. I want a  tanagaki *says with herself* :shy2:
Sorry for my bad English

Offline Nichiyobi

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2012, 07:34:56 PM »
Eh!? Already the 4th and 5th Trailer!?
You're spoiling us too much SarangAi ... but I don't mind! xD

I really can't wait for Risa's trailer~ <3

Also I'm goign crazy about the couples lol Somehow I'm afraid that you'll troll us TakaGaki shippers and there will be no AiGaki, which would make me sad lol ... but your stories are too good to not to read because of such an 'little' thing x'D

I wonder how the story will be~ I can't wait any longer~ lol

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2012, 07:55:05 PM »
oh~ so i think i have an idea for what will be the couples though but it can be really different too so i am not going to tell you :P close enough XD

so Gaki won`t be in it? then .... hm i need do brainstorm

i will probably be lurking for some time  :kekeke: cuz i am lazy :err:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Onegai Miwaku no Target