JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - SEKAI DE ICHIBAN TAISETSU NA HITO

Author Topic: Juliet and Cinderella ~ [UPDATE - Chapter 22 - (10/28)]  (Read 91099 times)

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
Re: Juliet and Cinderella ~ [UPDATE - 5th Trailer ft. Takahashi Ai - (2/12)]
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2012, 05:00:02 AM »
@kawaii beam: AHHHHH~~~~~  :lol:

@risa_ai: imagine my heart making that thing :cry:

@arisa03: hehehe.... if i try to answer your comment, i'm gonna give something away... so.... yup.  :nervous

@all6th: lolll i'll work as speedily as possible :D

@Sora-chan: ... the trailer said Ai-chan is cinderella....  :nervous

@nighell: lollll you can only speculate :P

@nora_nora: thank you~  :)

@Nichiyoubi: i know, i'm spoiling you guys~ the chapters probably won't come this quickly but.... yeah :nervous

@Kikk4r: lol that's it, just don't even say it!  just think and speculate~ you'll know the truth soon anyways  :lol:

woot~ thank you again~ lol it's all i say, huh?  :cow:

Here's the last one~~ featuring NIIGAKI RISA!  (yeah you guys didn't see that coming) :P

Song: "A Good Day to Confess" by Younha

And that is the end of this 6-part series of trailers~  :lol:

I don't know when I'll post the first chapter... I'm probably going to be a bit busy this week, but I'll do my best!  :)

:byebye: :sleep:

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Juliet and Cinderella ~ [UPDATE - 6th Trailer ft. Niigaki Risa - (2/13)]
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2012, 05:27:49 AM »
GAH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ why u do this to me????????? D: :panic:

im even more lost and confused ad want to know what's going on here!!! D:  :cry:

lol i think aiai needs to make more tralers for everything in life ;3; thats all imma say to keep myself calm
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2012, 05:32:32 AM »
Takagaki centric yayyay! Where is that line from Gaki's? "But she was always crying by my side." It sounds like she's choking back her own tears.

Offline miglop

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2012, 07:16:24 AM »
^ Indeed ~ 5:20

I can't stand it anymore, so....Delurking!  :P

the whole of your work is awesome, SarangAi  :twothumbs

Yet another TakaGaki shipper, so count me in!  :)

I keep comparing, you're always winning

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2012, 09:09:54 AM »
You've got no idea how much that hurt me. Gaki saying things like that... Takagaki? Then i'm in. :p definitely.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2012, 09:10:21 AM »
rlkajsdkljsadksajdalkjkldssa, TakaGaki. KameShige. and ReiKa. OH YEAH. klajsdklsadjs I can't wait now! Please don't torture us too much! OTL.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline black_inu09

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2012, 02:55:40 PM »
Write now, I want to read it already...

Offline mochi.rini

• lover of all TakaGaki and food :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2012, 07:21:42 PM »
Amazing Risa trailer SarangAi :D  I'm so pumped to read this new fic that it's not even funny!~ <3  And your trailers are so wonderful~  I bet you could totally just find random clips and make a video fanfic lol XD
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
I support T a k a G a k i
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline Koei

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2012, 01:18:05 AM »
SarangAi it's truly an honor to begin reading one of your stories... ummm... should I deem it LIVE?? I've read the previous ones but, one of them was already finished and the other was in the process of being made. It is really exciting to witness the birth of one of your creations LIVE.
Thank you for your stories!  :bow:

Offline starbreeze81

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2012, 09:30:03 PM »
I cannot wait to start reading this one. I love your writing style :D So, I will be checking here everyday for that first chapter!

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2012, 08:26:56 PM »
it seems like you are just waiting for me to comment :hehehe: am i right

btw i think you choose the same couples whichever fic that got choosen lol (i am probably wrong)

and yes i won`t say it cuz you would`nt tell me ....  :mon waterworks: (sorry for being so childish :mon sweat:)

don`t take to long with it  :hee: (meh, just take your time and make it awesome lol)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2012, 10:56:46 AM »
I'm so eagerly waiting for this story to finally begin... I somehow think, that this is not Takagaki, though I might be wrong... We'll see, we'll see  :dunno: :hehehe:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Tian_Yuan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • W~Matsui~
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2012, 03:45:00 PM »
Well, here i am! Late to the party as always!  :panic:
I will go check out the trailers now! I am so excited! Thanks again for all your work!  :oops:

*edit*

OMG! I just watched the trailers! I admit i was disappointed when i saw Aika first because i don't care for her at all.  Then Eri's trailer was kind of happy, then Reina's was kind of emo... At Sayu i started to get more interested because i didn't expect another depressed character! Then i watched Ai's trailer!!!!!!! OMG! That trailer was so cool!  I can't wait to read this fic! Risa's was also very good! Great work, as always!!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 04:01:50 PM by Tian_Yuan »

Offline KirikomoriHime

• Mittsi Wota~
  • Member+
  • すべては愛の力 <3
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2012, 05:41:32 AM »
You started with Aika. You have no idea how HAPPY that makes me.  :cow: :cow: :cow:

I think the two I'm most interested in are Shige-san's and Gaki's stories. Shige's was put together beautifully and Gaki's really caught my attention with the opening speaking line.

I can't wait for this <3

~ GakiKame, KameShige, TakaMitsii , JunSayu, YajiSuzu, MiyaSaki~

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2012, 06:07:40 AM »
@kawaii beam: lol i seriously wish I had more time to make more videos!  dammit sony vegas, why you so addicting???  XD

@rndmnwierd: miglop got it right~  :lol:

@miglop: YES DELURKER  :otomerika: :yossi: :cow: the story technically didn't even start yet...  :lol: thanks so much!

@risa_ai: come on, i'm the one who had to make it :cry:

@arisa03: i think i already did... i'm sorry :cry:

@black_inu09: haha i'm trying..  :nervous

@mochi.rini: i've totally thought of doing that!  i don't know if i ever will but...i really wanna try XD

@Koei: new person~~  :otomerika: :yossi: :cow: lol yup, if you stick around, you'll read it live  :lol:

@starbreeze81: new person!!!  :otomerika: :yossi: :cow: aww, thanks so much!  :D

@Kikk4r: mehehe, yeah i totally just stalk for your comments  :lol:

@sakura_drop_: new person~~  :cow: :yossi: :otomerika:  hehehe you'll see, you'll see..  :lol:

@Tian_Yuan: omg that is TOTALLY my new mission now: to make you care for Aika, at least!  I've learned to really like her for an unknown reason, and I hope i can spark and interest for her in you, too!  XD  if i fail... oh well.. hehe  XD

@KirikomoriHime: yay~ yeah, aika needed just a bit more love..  :lol:

Thank you SO MUCH for all the comments~~  :twothumbs
and i'm so happy to see unfamiliar names here too~~ welcome!  :welcome XD

but omg... you guys are gonna KILL me... cuz this is not an update  :bleed eyes:
I'm so sorry this is taking so long.... 

Truth is, a lot of things have happened to me during the past week or so, and I just needed a lot of time to organize my thoughts and stuff.
And then my family thought it'd be a good idea to get away from life and go on vacation to georgia (why georgia of all places, i will never know) and i've kinda been away from civilization.

For a couple days, I thought of discontinuing this story since life is kinda being tough on me at the moment, but I honestly thought that I wouldn't be able to stay away.  I'm addicted to fanfics + your comments too  :nervous

So yeah, i've been getting stuff done little by little and i am ALMOST done with the first chapter.  I've changed a couple things around in the plot that I had planned, but not much has changed.  I REALLY hope i can post it soon, so keep your fingers crossed! :twothumbs

yeah, and don't kill me... meh i'm sorry! :cry:

oh and btw... i have NEVER said who the couples are in the story yet.  ever. :D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 06:25:57 AM by SarangAi »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2012, 06:15:38 AM »
darn got all hyped ;3; i'll kill u but with love since im happy you're still gonna write! *huggles* i hope that everything's gotten straightened out in your rl life and all! i shall forever wait paitiently for this~ :deco:
>3<
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2012, 06:26:49 AM »
Awww~ kiwi~~~  :wub: :wub: i wubs you~  XD

don't worry, you won't have to wait forever.... probably  :P

Offline Koei

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2012, 06:39:20 AM »
I literally just yelled 'USO YES!! THE FIRST CHAPPIE!'! and my dog gave me a weird look  :lol:  but hey! don't worry life happens and well; it may slow down that creative process of writing.
It's perfectly normal and I think if a reader does kill you its probably because they got so excited reading something from a story that they yelled in the middle of a room and had everyone look strangely at them.
And mind you I have done crazy things whilst reading your fics that has gotten me quite the strange looks
(as of right now my dog is probably thinking I've gone nuts  XD)
So ganbare~ People People Party Party :cow: ! :P

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2012, 07:38:36 AM »
I'll be waiting~ take your time!

Offline KirikomoriHime

• Mittsi Wota~
  • Member+
  • すべては愛の力 <3
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2012, 07:41:37 AM »
Mittsi love is rather rare as of late so I always freak out whenever I see it xDD and don't worry! go ahead, take your time :) I'll be right here waiting! -curls up in corner of SarangAi's room and starts to twiddle thumbs-

~ GakiKame, KameShige, TakaMitsii , JunSayu, YajiSuzu, MiyaSaki~

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Berryz Koubou - SEKAI DE ICHIBAN TAISETSU NA HITO