JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - One Melody

Author Topic: [07/27] S/mileage 2nd single [OO Ganbara nakutemo eenen de!!] (preview p.2)  (Read 14613 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
I ordered a copy even if I'm not supposed to be spending things on random things :lol: At least not the 20 euros that it cost

BUT BUT it's my birthday month AND cdjapan said that it might come with a poster lol (I'll believe it when I see it -_-) lol

And ah it's all so fun
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
LOL I hope it comes with a poster of them in their moustaches XD
or... i suppose a double sided- one with black costumes and moustaches and the other with white skirts~~<33

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
^
Omg, I'd buy the single if it came with a poster of them in their moustaches xD .... and then I'd totally send it (... or a picture of it) to Richard Herring (he's trying to make that kind of moustache come back in style xD). I tried tweeting him a picture of them in their moustaches, but I don't think he saw it .___.;;

Offline Meania

• ecchi
  • Member+
^ lolol keep spamming him XD
I really wish more singles and albums came with posters nowadays... or at least H!P released more posters and they were cheaper- just owning a cd doesn't really do much for me- if the booklet's win, or theres a decent sized poster- I'd totally blow all my money on singles/albums OAO;; (I think I actually ranted about that in the h!p negative venting thread XD)

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline EternalSkies

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaUno <3
Low Quality PV:

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
The PV is awesome, but the song is too silly for me (omg, I didn't think that would be possible xD;;; ). I like the c/w a whole lot more~ :D !

.. but the PV~~~! XD so awesome!!!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
OMFG THE CHOREOGRAPHY XD XD XD XD

THIS IS SO LULZY

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Offline Meania

• ecchi
  • Member+
I LOVE this pv!!! XD
and to me the song's great too-- well, I suppose some of the "boing" and hooting noises in the background annoy me a little but I'm a sucker for silly voices in H!P songs :wub:
Kanon near the end of the first chorus ~ ~ <3<3<3 AWESOME > u <

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Here's a live performance:

I absolutely love this song and the PV! I'm actually happy about the silliness since that's one of the things that attracted me to H!P in the first place but there isn't much of that going on lately.

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
IMO, this is honestly the best song/PV H!P has released in a while. I love the song to pieces, the PV's really clever and silly and fun, and together with four of the best girls of current H!P...

I REALLY hope it sells well; and shit, if it comes with a poster, I'm getting a copy. I don't think I've ever preordered a single before, but I"m definitely thinking about it here, because I'm really into S/Mileage now.  :twothumbs

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
^ I think if it comes with a poster, it only comes with the first press limited edition so you might have to hurry with the decision :lol:

This song is actually perfect for Dawa because girl is goofy XD I wonder if she inspired Tsunku for this song (..if Tsunku wrote it, idk)

Also I just realized that in every song they all have an equal amount of lines, that's so awesome. XD

Well time to watch the live perf again and laugh at the choreography LOL

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
Oh, OK; I'll have to make my decision soon. But it'll probably (?) be in the "yes I do want it" category, because I've been so impressed with S/mileage as of late. I still have my favorites in the other groups and I still adore Aika, but. Man, this release might be what pushes them into being my favorite H!P unit in current H!P. AND I actually like all of them about equally, though I like Dawa best just by a little.

This IS a good Dawa song! I have to imagine she enjoyed filming the PV, being able to run around being silly with those moustaches. As much as I liked Yume Miru 15sai, this is definitely better, IMO. I love love love silly/goofy H!P, and this fits that perfectly.

Offline Meania

• ecchi
  • Member+
OK, I must say- after listening to this afew times and knowing I like it alot-- I wasn't thinking it would be my new favourite or high on my ipods most listened to section
BUT this song has been stuck in my head ALL DAY!! O  u  O :heart: :heart: :heart:

I hope the firstpress with the poster is still available in a couple of months... that or I'll have to carefully spend some of my summer fund... >___>

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Meania

• ecchi
  • Member+

> u < I'm looking forward to the dance shot of this song!! XD :heart:

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
1 :名無し募集中。。。:2010/07/28(水) 18:38:56.69 0
*1 71,040 山下智久
*2 25,522 遊助
*3 23,751 安室奈美恵
*4 GACKT
*5 スマイレージ
*6 WaT
*7 今井美樹×小渕健太郎
*8 スフィア
*9 access
10 SCANDAL

S/mileage #5 then eh? Looks like it's for today, dunno about yesterday lol

Also, my copy has been shipped 8D

Offline helldom

• ecchi
Hmm anyone have the sales numbers?

Offline EternalSkies

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaUno <3
Dance shot:

Offline helldom

• ecchi
Damn apparently Smileage's getting a new single already

http://sayunii.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/smileage-3rd-major-single-announced/

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
OOH YEAH BABY!!!

IT DID COME WITH A POSTER!!!!1 In a tight little roll!! I had to put the poster under a couple of books after taking this pic because it was really trying to roll back up :lol:

WOOHOOOO S/MILEAGE STUFFFFF

EDIT: OH LAWD THIS WAS MY 9000TH POST :lol: Rightfully so!!! :heart: S/MILEAGE :heart:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - One Melody